Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,465 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 588,230
Pageviews Today: 988,891Threads Today: 332Posts Today: 6,077
11:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

5 minutes sums up the calamity of Fukushima... still ongoing folks....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32631692
Australia
01/21/2013 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 5 minutes sums up the calamity of Fukushima... still ongoing folks....
thanks perth . keep it up .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32631692
Australia
01/21/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
current flu epidemic in usa may be due to radiation .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32722902
Thailand
01/21/2013 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
possibly.

but it is also possible thst it is used to hide other sickness
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371470
United States
01/21/2013 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Perth for all your updates. Amazing how no one talks about this disaster anymore and it still hasn't been contained yet. I wonder how much time we have left before mass sickness is reported.
 Quoting: black calx

Perhaps learning how to paint head art will replace barber shops and beauty salons one day? If we are all possibly going to go baldini why not make $$$ to survive this travesty of mankind.
MHz

User ID: 32332417
Canada
01/21/2013 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
If soil can absorb some and what grows is mutated what happens to metals and liquids that comes into contact with radiation? Say like the airliners from Japan only that have had fuel leaks and 'overcharged' batteries. Do irritated metals crack easier and jets are the first to experience the changes in 'the wild'.
ehecatl

User ID: 32406897
Mexico
01/21/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
If Fukushima could be stopped spewing fallout 24/7,

and if there were no other nuclear disasters in the future,

I would guess that the topsoil fallout levels would return to acceptable levels in a generation or two of humans.

However a generation or two of humans has already been nuked, not enough to alert most people in the present, but enough to have a significant impact over the next several decades.

Add to that the demographic cultural trend of the US heading for a drastic decrease in population, and I predict dramatic losses of the present day indigenous people of north America (that is to say mostly "gringos").

Actually in terms North America, small or even moderate rises in radiation levels, as measured on relatively inexpensive geiger counters of open air (radiation network type readings), would not be the primary health threat for areas outside of Fukushima.

The health threat would be more that of radioactive materials that concentrate in certain parts of the body and generally provoke tumors, and increased infertility due to both decreased health levels from secondary causes, and from the radiation itself.

This type of threat can be quantified not with dosimeters or geiger counters, but with more expensive spectrographic instruments, and medical knowledge of how the various isotopes affect the body.

A vacuum in the culture will encourage other cultures to come into the void to occupy, since by that point the radiation may be not so much a deterrent to the new culture moving in.

They will be the clean-up crew, the vultures, the consolidators, and more than that they well be the new land barons, since there will be fewer of them to divide things up amongst.

drevil

Last Edited by ehecatl on 01/21/2013 12:12 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2957590
United States
01/21/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's in cold shutdown cause as everyone knows,
global warming = global cooling
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17928462
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tried talking to people I know about this and they looked at me like I was an alien or something, meanwhile the atmosphere and oceans are being poisoned and people act like nothing is happening. The sad thing is most people don't care.
Nancy (Lazaryan) Hutchison

User ID: 16028367
United States
01/21/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are working on it. Currently on the southern coast of Oregon.

A scientist in Southern California (who has been monitoring with his Geiger counter before and after Fukushima) informed us that the radiation levels in So Cal had more than doubled after Fukushima. And remained at this level, until we arrived on the coast with our equipment. About two weeks after we arrived, he called and told us the radiation levels in his area had dropped to pre-Fukushima levels.

We are building a shield. John Hutchison worked on the Reagan Star Wars project, so he does know how to do this. However, we do not know how far the shield extends. Need help in testing and analyzing.

Lots of information here, (including test results) on the website of the nonprofit we set up:
www.life-ray.org

youtube video here:
ehecatl

Mexico
01/21/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's in cold shutdown cause as everyone knows,
global warming = global cooling
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2957590

We may start to have hope if they cap the areas to where uncontrolled melt-through reactors and surrounding region are contained so that all issuing gasses are filtered.

However I suspect that most people underestimate what the future toll may be, and even then there will be spin control to manage perception, so long as the spin controllers can keep getting their blank checks of public agreement accepted.
Eagle # 1
User ID: 31897366
United States
01/21/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
'Dear Black Clax' ..... " How long before mass sickness will be reported ?"

It ALREADY HAS ..... BUT , NOT RECOGNIZED 'officially' for what it IS !

They are 'calling it the flu'; But this IS one of the first signs that the CUMULATIVE DOSE of absorbed radiation has passed 50Rems/Rads in the human body AND, that the immune system HAS BEEN compromised ! You eat, drink and breath it in EVERY DAY ! BUT, as you feel NOTHING, you DO NOTHING !

After 20 years of NO inoculations, NO FLU, I have 'it' now, and it is NOT getting better. Reason I know it is NOT the flu... NO FEVER ! And there is no 'sweating it out' to raise body temperature so white blood cells can attack/eat the virus.

PLUS, the radiation count of GAMMA RAYS has gone UP, as shown by my meter/counter that ONLY READS GAMMA, here in CT, USA ! It has also gone UP in the Stop and Shop milk. When your limit EXCEEDS 50 rads, YOU will know it too!

There is a list of foods, vitamins and minerals one can take to purge some from the body; interfere with uptake, or block uptake, done by Emerald Eye in April/May of 2011. It was titles "Radiation Protection" and I have done SOME of the vitamin and mineral parts, but only about 40% of what should have been done. Next 'symptoms' will be Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, weight loss, Loss of appetite,' red itchy skin, sore throat/mouth, hair loss, recurring infections ( from compromised immune system ), bleeding (gums) and anemia.
What with being 85, and Obummer in control, I am ready to give up anyhow, except that I want to continue to help my children and grandchildren TRY and gets through this.

Eagle
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
rockonhiding
THE Professor !
United States
01/21/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOOKS LIKE the 2% of GLP who still care/think/analyze information DETRIMENTAL to their health/LIVES have decided NOT to read any 'UNSETTLING' news this Monday morning.

PLEASE DIE quietly, so the living can sleep a little longer. Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32709626
Denmark
01/21/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
So any live radiation monitors available?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumphf
ehecatl

Mexico
01/21/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
the only real practical thing to do is to leave the region

if that is not possible then continue to do what you can swimming in the soup
ehecatl

Mexico
01/21/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
'Dear Black Clax' ..... " How long before mass sickness will be reported ?"

It ALREADY HAS ..... BUT , NOT RECOGNIZED 'officially' for what it IS !

They are 'calling it the flu'; But this IS one of the first signs that the CUMULATIVE DOSE of absorbed radiation has passed 50Rems/Rads in the human body AND, that the immune system HAS BEEN compromised ! You eat, drink and breath it in EVERY DAY ! BUT, as you feel NOTHING, you DO NOTHING !

After 20 years of NO inoculations, NO FLU, I have 'it' now, and it is NOT getting better. Reason I know it is NOT the flu... NO FEVER ! And there is no 'sweating it out' to raise body temperature so white blood cells can attack/eat the virus.

PLUS, the radiation count of GAMMA RAYS has gone UP, as shown by my meter/counter that ONLY READS GAMMA, here in CT, USA ! It has also gone UP in the Stop and Shop milk. When your limit EXCEEDS 50 rads, YOU will know it too!

There is a list of foods, vitamins and minerals one can take to purge some from the body; interfere with uptake, or block uptake, done by Emerald Eye in April/May of 2011. It was titles "Radiation Protection" and I have done SOME of the vitamin and mineral parts, but only about 40% of what should have been done. Next 'symptoms' will be Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, weight loss, Loss of appetite,' red itchy skin, sore throat/mouth, hair loss, recurring infections ( from compromised immune system ), bleeding (gums) and anemia.
What with being 85, and Obummer in control, I am ready to give up anyhow, except that I want to continue to help my children and grandchildren TRY and gets through this.

Eagle
 Quoting: Eagle # 1 31897366

Once there is a detectable difference in simple radiation levels as measured on geiger counters, and if that increased radiation is due to fallout, like cesium, etc, then in all likelihood there has already occurred an excessive increase of health risk, in terms of absorption of isotopes.

One can be living in a region with unhealthy levels of isotopes (in terms of statistical long-term harm) that are too high, long before it will become obvious as radiation as measured on geiger counters, and years before it will become apparent in excess cancer, infertility, and birth defect rates. These effects are time-delayed.

This threat should be studied in terms of spectrographic evidence first, rather than simple radiation levels.

Last Edited by ehecatl on 01/21/2013 01:43 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1296248
United States
01/21/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Fatstogie

User ID: 25210191
United States
01/21/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is no radiation.
WindyMind

User ID: 25453079
United States
01/21/2013 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought about shielding, I don't know what ideas are out there. Where are our esoteric magicians when we need them?
ehecatl

Mexico
01/21/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought about shielding, I don't know what ideas are out there. Where are our esoteric magicians when we need them?
 Quoting: WindyMind

pointless mind games

just move

radiation is not the real problem. it is more like the symptom.

If you've been in certain regions since 2011 then there are already particles lodged in your lungs and in your thyroid, bones, etc. There is nothing really that people in certain environments can do to protect themselves, except leave.

Last Edited by ehecatl on 01/21/2013 02:43 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32723561
United States
01/21/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Fuk u shima was an accident. Yes! The cause of it was an accident. Yes! The cause was an earthquake caused by seabed drilling!
JimBomB

User ID: 10752155
United States
01/21/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This freak told them to keep their mouths shut!Remamber her visit?!bs12
For those that DON'T approve of my use of memes --- FO!

YOU ARE THE MACHINE [link to youtu.be (secure)]
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32749339
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
This was a vid sent to me by someone that only posts elsewhere... it is worth a mention because it pretty much sums it all up... where to next?

[link to fukushimaemergencywhatcanwedo.blogspot.com.au]
 Quoting: Citizenperth

say.... thats a nice bike
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32751990
Netherlands
01/21/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I puked from carrots a while ago.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1540313
United States
01/21/2013 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blows my mind that people are still eating fish/seaweed from the oceans....FFS stop!
MHz

User ID: 32332417
Canada
01/22/2013 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
The whole place will eventually go this route and then worse.

Shameless plug for Canada but why not cover it with some low-grade tar-sand and as it heats up it would attract the oil and that would speed up cooling rate, add till the heat-sink is twice as big as the estimate calls for.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
01/23/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

hf

GLP