Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,217 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 584,963
Pageviews Today: 1,012,987Threads Today: 427Posts Today: 7,127
12:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING!!! ANONYMOUS MEMBERS BEING KIDNAPPED BY FEDS!!!!

snook
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 20328323
United States
01/21/2013 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING!!! ANONYMOUS MEMBERS BEING KIDNAPPED BY FEDS!!!!
The feds are cracking down on anom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18421381
United States
01/21/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING!!! ANONYMOUS MEMBERS BEING KIDNAPPED BY FEDS!!!!
Bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18421381
United States
01/21/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump
IsTime

User ID: 1311742
United States
01/21/2013 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
link?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4501731
United States
01/21/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: snook

Bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5854490
United States
01/21/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31890967
Romania
01/21/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
The stench of fear is obvious in that statement !

I've got a feeling that the Mossad has something to do with this, Anonymous really messed up back in November when they released personal information of Israeli officers in response to the IDF's bombing in Gaza !

I wouldn't be surprised if Anonymous members are gonna be involved in more "accidents" soon, just like Hamas leaders, they're gonna slowly disappear one by one !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6493463
United States
01/21/2013 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

This serious, but I have to admit -- ha ha -- that at first I thought you meant anonymous cowards here on GLP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8219246
Canada
01/21/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

keep your IP protected.
LOL like that worked!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27571322
United States
01/21/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27026395
New Zealand
01/21/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1266452
Canada
01/21/2013 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Welcome to 1984.

FEMA Camps open yet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31922501
Ireland
01/21/2013 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

I've got a feeling that the Mossad has something to do with this, Anonymous really messed up back in November when they released personal information of Israeli officers in response to the IDF's bombing in Gaza !

I wouldn't be surprised if Anonymous members are gonna be involved in more "accidents" soon, just like Hamas leaders, they're gonna slowly disappear one by one !
 Quoting: subzero86

IF this were true...just wait until Mossad starts having "accidents".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22510744
United States
01/21/2013 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nope. I actually work for Mossad and can categorically tell you that that does not happen, ever. We're only engaged in taking down websites that stream HBO over the internet illegally or sites that sell fake NFL memorabilia. Nothing more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32574231
United States
01/21/2013 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, just finished this thread

Thread: Preparation for MASSIVE civil war...

I guess it's not hard to imagine.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are they eating their own again? I thought Anon was mainly out for the liberal agenda.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are they eating their own again? I thought Anon was mainly out for the liberal agenda.
alongtimehere

User ID: 4050147
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

considering your posting from romania.. im curious as to why you know so much about israel, what is your source, can we all read?
JaydeWaters

User ID: 32722481
United States
01/21/2013 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Holographic Me
alongtimehere

User ID: 4050147
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
what i dont get about the message is this

anonymous by the very idea is the opposite of a group, something that was made quite clear in the early days.

but now they are referring to themselves as a group.

so i suspect that these are those who are pretending to be anonymous.

they kidnap people to see if the user has been offline during the period of kidnap and they do this one by one to rule out who is who...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19484581
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

u expect us to belive this crap ? it is clear for all long tearm users of this site that this sit is clearly eddited
and butchered by people that are not the owner ? i have been a user of this site for maney years and it was bursting at the
seams with new info being posted but now the info is scaving
and few and far between ,it seems that things are taken down
within seconds and that would point to someone else running this site. is it not funny that they would come and take the very owner of this site ? he would not be anonymous as he is the owner ? rite ?im sorry mr owner but why u ? why hold u for a week and not do anything with you or kill you. this is nothing more than self indorcment.
most of the stuff posted is just crap,what happened to the mountens of info ? it is my opinion that this site is now run solely by the government as we only get the same info and storys as cnn,fox ect,so it would indecate that this sit is dead. mr owner can u please show us evedence of u being reported missing by your family i.e was it reported to police
i find it hard to belive that as your the owner ov this site
that we did not here of this untill your so called return, it seems hard to belive that the owner of a conspicy web site goes missing for a week and speckulation about this did not regester any where on any site untill you brung it up after your safe return and not by your family or work colleags. i would expect this story to have gone viral as it was the owner of this site missing.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

u expect us to belive this crap ? it is clear for all long tearm users of this site that this sit is clearly eddited
and butchered by people that are not the owner ? i have been a user of this site for maney years and it was bursting at the
seams with new info being posted but now the info is scaving
and few and far between ,it seems that things are taken down
within seconds and that would point to someone else running this site. is it not funny that they would come and take the very owner of this site ? he would not be anonymous as he is the owner ? rite ?im sorry mr owner but why u ? why hold u for a week and not do anything with you or kill you. this is nothing more than self indorcment.
most of the stuff posted is just crap,what happened to the mountens of info ? it is my opinion that this site is now run solely by the government as we only get the same info and storys as cnn,fox ect,so it would indecate that this sit is dead. mr owner can u please show us evedence of u being reported missing by your family i.e was it reported to police
i find it hard to belive that as your the owner ov this site
that we did not here of this untill your so called return, it seems hard to belive that the owner of a conspicy web site goes missing for a week and speckulation about this did not regester any where on any site untill you brung it up after your safe return and not by your family or work colleags. i would expect this story to have gone viral as it was the owner of this site missing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19484581

What?
<*_*))%((*_*<

User ID: 29317919
United States
01/21/2013 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Anonymous Coward
Romania
01/21/2013 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
considering your posting from romania.. im curious as to why you know so much about israel, what is your source, can we all read?
 Quoting: alongtimehere

I have no source, but one thing was very obvious back in November, Anonymous bit off more then they could chew when they attacked Israeli government servers and exposed IDF officers' private information just because they didn't agree with what was happening in Gaza !

By anonymous' views Israel had to continue to sit around and take the endless rocket barrage thrown at its cities for months and years without doing nothing...and when the IAF started bombing the shit out of Hamas, anonymous intervened like a night in shining armor !

Well, now they're gonna pay dearly for what they did, cos once you're in Mossad's sights, there are very few places on the planet you can hide in, they'll find you even if you hide in the Mariana trench or on top of Mt. Everest...it's just a matter of time !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25038606
United States
01/21/2013 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
one question. why did the fed let him go?
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/21/2013 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have no source, but one thing was very obvious back in November, Anonymous bit off more then they could chew when they attacked Israeli government servers and exposed IDF officers' private information just because they didn't agree with what was happening in Gaza !

By anonymous' views Israel had to continue to sit around and take the endless rocket barrage thrown at its cities for months and years without doing nothing...and when the IAF started bombing the shit out of Hamas, anonymous intervened like a night in shining armor !

Well, now they're gonna pay dearly for what they did, cos once you're in Mossad's sights, there are very few places on the planet you can hide in, they'll find you even if you hide in the Mariana trench or on top of Mt. Everest...it's just a matter of time !

If you are not speaking officially on behalf of Mossad, it might be wise to keep your mouth shut.

If you are speaking officially on behalf of Mossad...the days of Mossad's threats and crimes against humanity have come to an end.

This is not Mossad's earth. Never was and never will be.

How is that for a price to pay?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32098210
Belgium
01/21/2013 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
what i dont get about the message is this

anonymous by the very idea is the opposite of a group, something that was made quite clear in the early days.

but now they are referring to themselves as a group.

so i suspect that these are those who are pretending to be anonymous.

that's the whole thing.
anybody can use that name. it adds to the confusion, so people (on both sides of the fence of liberty) can hide in the crowds of posers. it benefits all, everybody wins...

and all these kids are loving it, and thinking they are helping a revolution by blindly pushing a button on some program they don't even comprehend...

and all these sheep are admiring the tough talk on freedom that gets posted everywhere, and believe there exist mystical technology warriors that will save the day...

and everybody gets blinded...

meanwhile, those in power can't stop laughing because the same cheap tricks continue to work, after thousands of years.

bread and circuses.

humans are a race of idiots.
Anonymous Coward
Romania
01/21/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you are not speaking officially on behalf of Mossad, it might be wise to keep your mouth shut.

If you are speaking officially on behalf of Mossad...the days of Mossad's threats and crimes against humanity have come to an end.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31922501

Of course I'm not speaking officially on behalf of anyone, we're all just speculating here...it is a conspiracy forum right ?

Lunatic Fringe and all that, remember ?

Quote from our GLP disclaimer :

"DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!"

tounge
Spine monkey

User ID: 31824263
United States
01/21/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

And so people who deal only in information are now considered to be as dangerous as Hamas leaders? Surely you jest.
Anonymous Coward
Romania
01/21/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
And so people who deal only in information are now considered to be as dangerous as Hamas leaders? Surely you jest.
 Quoting: Spine monkey

Exposing private information of IDF officers, like home addresses and bank account numbers is potentially as dangerous as any rocket launched by Hamas towards Israel !

So that's why I wouldn't be surprised if Anonymous has a bulls eye on it's back right now...but of course all this, as I've said in the past, is all pure speculation !

The truth is out there somewhere, along with Mulder and Scully !tounge
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/21/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31922501

Of course I'm not speaking officially on behalf of anyone, we're all just speculating here...it is a conspiracy forum right ?

Lunatic Fringe and all that, remember ?

Quote from our GLP disclaimer :

"DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!"

tounge

Now why does that sound familiar?

wink

GLP