Your comprehensive answer to every Sandy Hook conspiracy theory

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32714576
United States
01/21/2013 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Your comprehensive answer to every Sandy Hook conspiracy theory
If there are no bodies, it didn't happen. You think Washington is just going to start telling the TRUTH.
Let me hold my breath.
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
01/21/2013 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow you are prob the worst shill I have ever encountered.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10714764

And you're just like every other sheep, maybe a little dumber for how quick you are to show you're impotence.

Go fall in line, farm animal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32715766
United States
01/21/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny how you all talk about conspiracies but you get really upset if anyone questions you. If you were concerned for truth, your reaction would not be as you are doing in this thread. You prove what everyone knows about you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where is Natalie Hammond?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where is Natalie Hammond?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Debunking the bits that are soft and debunkable, skipping the tough chewy ones. Like picking through a chocolate box...
 Quoting: zenobiaphobia

Yep. Exactly. I posted this article yesterday along w/ a another article that called the conspiracy 'sickening' but debunked nothing.
 Quoting: amachiavellian

Yep, of course, you don't respond to the videos pointing out the flaws.. you make "these are not the real issues." Of course they reference the main issues people have brought up from the start. Funny that. QED.
thunderdoom

User ID: 32136078
United States
Report Abusive Post
This school had 600 students. I want to talk to the other 580 students and heat they have to say.
EndFed.org
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Why did the lady receive a call from CBS?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Robbie Parker is an actor.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wayne Carver was way off key and very nervous.
Da fuq

United States
01/21/2013 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny how you all talk about conspiracies but you get really upset if anyone questions you. If you were concerned for truth, your reaction would not be as you are doing in this thread. You prove what everyone knows about you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32715766

No, people are upset because you ruin the world/country for everyone else. Due to obvious flaws that I have been so nice to point out in you and you're brain.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
What you have here are a lot of cry baby would-be tyrants who think they have a right to snoop in the life of others, and if people want a distance from them, they must be hiding something. But they would be the first to scream government interference if the government treated them with the same demands. Again, the conspiracy theorists are hypocrites who just have an agenda, which is easily seen. If you question them, if you show flaws and inconsistencies on their side, you get shouted down. It says alot.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, people are upset because you ruin the world/country for everyone else. Due to obvious flaws that I have been so nice to point out in you and you're brain.
 Quoting: Da fuq

Yes, I ruin the country for not falling for conspiracy theories which make no sense, and have no credible evidence.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
This school had 600 students. I want to talk to the other 580 students and heat they have to say.
 Quoting: thunderdoom

Another conspiracy theory tyrant. What gives YOU the right to question children who have gone through a tragedy? If people want to protect them you scream cover up. I scream you are a bloody awful person who doesn't give a damn about children, children who are going to need help, not stupid assholes like you causing them more grief and suffering.
Da fuq

United States
01/21/2013 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I ruin the country for not falling for conspiracy theories which make no sense, and have no credible evidence.

It does not matter how much evidence. You could watch watch tower 7 fall 1000 times. You're a brainwashed chemical filled moran.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32714576

Typical, just make up crap, repeat it as if truth. Fucking morons.
Da fuq

United States
01/21/2013 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Focus on me dipshit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

It does not matter how much evidence. You could watch watch tower 7 fall 1000 times. You're a brainwashed chemical filled moran.

I agree. For the conspiracy theorist, it doesn't matter how much evidence they have. True believer doesn't need evidence. They forget they are the ones who need to prove a point -- and they need to show they know basics of how things work. They don't. "Wow, people are not saying the same thing" isn't a conspiracy, it is how events are witnessed in life. The whole thing was started while the event was going on, and it was all an agenda driven charade and so many filled just follow the conspiracy theorist off the cliff of sanity. So you are right, no evidence is needed. This is why you can't be argued with and why you don't respond to logical expositions showing your errors. QED.
Da fuq

United States
01/21/2013 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree. For the conspiracy theorist, it doesn't matter how much evidence they have. True believer doesn't need evidence. They forget they are the ones who need to prove a point -- and they need to show they know basics of how things work. They don't. "Wow, people are not saying the same thing" isn't a conspiracy, it is how events are witnessed in life. The whole thing was started while the event was going on, and it was all an agenda driven charade and so many filled just follow the conspiracy theorist off the cliff of sanity. So you are right, no evidence is needed. This is why you can't be argued with and why you don't respond to logical expositions showing your errors. QED.

There is a line in the sand. You're either a brainwashed idiot, or awake to how things really work.

Would you like to guess again what side you're on?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Focus on me dipshit.

crthead

User ID: 9958104
United States
01/21/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is so much coming out about the shooting that does not get mentioned at all, that it becomes a tragedy itself. Some of the biggest questions that are facts, such as the car that was parked outside being registered not to Adam Lanza, or his mother, or anyone else in the family, friends etc, but to a convicted felon?

The weapon that they claimed he used being found in the trunk of the car after the shooting?

How do you explain the memorial websites posted with timestamps that were 3 days before the shooting, can you please debunk that?

How about the obviously photo-shopped pictures of the Parker family that have been circulating?

Where were the ambulances to treat possible victims? From what I can see they were blocked from responding. First responders were not allowed entry. Were any children taken to the hospital to possibly save their lives? We all should be raising questions about this. The children remained in the school overnight? WTF!!!! What if one or even two had survived for just a few hours and died? My god people, wake up and stop bickering about videos of people grieving or not. The real issues are these. From what I understand there is nothing being done as far as a REAL investigation.

I'm sure others can add credible evidence pointing to a NEED to investigate further, whether you want to label it conspiracy or not, there are some REAL questions that NEED to be answered.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah, notice how posts are now being deleted in this thread by the mods?

I pointed out that someone who asked questions clearly didn't watch the videos. And that's been deleted. GLP is proof of the agenda going on and the control of sheeple. Don't question the conspiracy theory creators.. no never... and don't ever pay attention to facts which contradict the conspiracies.. never
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
An example of the moron above: if you had watched the videos, or paid attention on GLP, people have already told you the so-called memorial pages were not originally memorial pages but changed into them AFTER the fact. This happens. People can and do change webpages.

BUT GLP censors don't like that fact out, apparently. It's quite amusing to see how GLP works.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31862440
United States
01/21/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

I pointed out that someone who asked questions clearly didn't watch the videos. And that's been deleted. GLP is proof of the agenda going on and the control of sheeple. Don't question the conspiracy theory creators.. no never... and don't ever pay attention to facts which contradict the conspiracies.. never

Were you the one who called someone a "moron"? Maybe that is why it got deleted.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Were you the one who called someone a "moron"? Maybe that is why it got deleted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31862440

Moron is used all the time on GLP. Fucking moron.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5161670
Netherlands
01/21/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Why aren’t the adults sadder?" The answer Salon gives is 'reasonable', but if I'd lost one of my children I would be inconsolable and I'd show it. The 'stiff upper lip' is not for me, but hey, other people may be different but the lack of tears and the 'getting into character' are suspicious to say the least.

"What about Emilie?" Again, Salon's answer is reasonable. Anybody with children will usually pass down clothes and siblings do tend to look alike. However, on the photoshopped photo, I think the person who created the video gave a very reasonable explanation. As to Salon saying no reason was given as to why the picture was photoshopped, well, we don't know and to speculate would be entering into conspiracy theory, would it not?

"What about the rifle" I can't comment on this having only ever once fired a .22 rifle. But why do they not address the conflicting reports of Lanza having 'two handguns' then two handguns and a rifle, then four handguns? The media is definitely to blame for this one along with all the other disinfo they pushed out on that day. (And they wonder why people ask questions?)

"How come the memorial pages were created before the shooting?" Their answer regarding Google is something I didn't know. But there were tweets as well, can time stamps be altered on tweets? I don't know and they didn't ask.

"But how was the dead principal quoted?" They say the Bee apologized because a woman claiming to be the principle spoke to them. So if it wasn't the principle, who was it and why won't they tell us?

The other answers are 'reasonable' but once again they are expecting people to take their word for it. I don't know what really went on at Sandy Hook School but there are a lot of inconsistencies and to ignore them and take the word of the media, given all the disinfo they pumped out, would be betraying the victims, in my opinion. I remember Dunblane and all the unanswered questions there plus the sealing of the records for 100 years. If that does not suggest somebody had something to hide, nothing will.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are other sites you can find info on, which GLP will not let you post to (and will ban you if you try). S-n-o-p-e-s for example. That has more comprehensive coverage.

Now you can say "it's reasonable but we have to take their word for it." Well, duh dumbass. I mean, we have to take conspiracy people's word for it as being "unreasonable" -- when of course, history shows it does happen, long before this event. So yes, we are not going to be pure skeptics -- to say X is false because 'they said it' is a fallacy. To say it is false because you have REAL counter evidence, that is how you would go and prove your point. But what is offered is supposition not evidence. And funny enough, they use the same footage they question when it suits them. Conspiracy theorists just engage in confirmation bias, nothing else.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32705788
United States
01/21/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where were the ambulances to treat possible victims? From what I can see they were blocked from responding. First responders were not allowed entry. Were any children taken to the hospital to possibly save their lives?
 Quoting: crthead

Normally, every effort is made to save children. They performed CPR on these obviously quite dead children for 4 hours

[link to dailyjournalonline.com]

and the two boys, who were declared dead at a hospital after hours of efforts to revive them failed.

The errie lack of rescue vehicles is distressing.

"But how was the dead principal quoted?" They say the Bee apologized because a woman claiming to be the principle spoke to them. So if it wasn't the principle, who was it and why won't they tell us?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5161670

The fake uncle was charged, but not the fake principal.

Thread: Sandy Hook, Fake Uncle, Britney Spears, Small Penis...what?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32715961
United States
01/21/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
These people claiming that official story is true cannot answer any of the questions that we ask about Sandy Hook Story. The only thing they can do is to blame us because we ask reasonable questions to the authorities.

WE WILL NOT OBEY

you can rest assured that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
These people claiming that official story is true cannot answer any of the questions that we ask about Sandy Hook Story. The only thing they can do is to blame us because we ask reasonable questions to the authorities.

WE WILL NOT OBEY

you can rest assured that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32715961

Funny,many things have been answered, but you ignore the answers. And then say no one can answer. Typical of the cultist mentality behind this conspiracy theory.

GLP