Your comprehensive answer to every Sandy Hook conspiracy theory

s.j
User ID: 32612712
United States
01/21/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Your comprehensive answer to every Sandy Hook conspiracy theory
First of all. Children did die that day.

I don't see a conspiracy. What I do see is a total lack of information from the media cartels. They made things up as they went along reporting it. Even the state news of CT made thing's up. The WHOLE issue is the misinformation and disinformation the media has put forth surrounding Sandy Hook.

If there is a conspiracy it was made and brought to you by your trusted media cartel.
 Quoting: TruthBeGone

you my friend, are a fucking liar
no one died - no one cried - and yet you have lied
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31862440
United States
01/21/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some of these videos I would watch, but not if they are going to waste my time. I watched the Gene Rosen and it was all it was debunking that it's wrong to not like gene for being wanting attention and he was a SAG actor, but that is never something I believed in so it was pointless. They didn't address why Gene took in children who just witnessed a murder and never seemed to have phoned the police, which I imagine law would require.

I think lots of "debunkers" are just really naive and gullible, putting all their faith into mainstream media versions of stories. They have a fragile world view and it scares them that there might be more corruption in this world than they've imagined. They aren't willing to consider that mainstream media could be lying to them and they do not seem to be aware of the way in which money and power operates in this world, using media or even 'scientific studies" to deceive, to be frank.

I started watching the longer video, but the guy was trying to excuse the initial conflicting stories by acting as if that is normal and typical, for instance. But, no. That level if misreporting is not typical at all. They were reporting a dead brother, dead father, missing girlfriend, the wrong name to the shooter, the mother as a kindergarten teacher, quotations from a dead principal...and on and on. Honestly, it behooves the media to go out of it's way, at that point, to explain themselves and how so many mistakes occurred and bring some clarity to the situation. They did not do this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6493463
United States
01/21/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.salon.com]

While it’s often best not to engage with conspiracy theorists on their own turf, as you can probably never convince them, it’s worth setting the record straight on all the myths and phony evidence surrounding the Sandy Hook massacre.

We’ve rounded up every major piece of evidence we could find that leads theorists to say the “official narrative” of events “doesn’t add up” and provided the facts that show why these questions can be easily explained. We’ve ignored the empty accusations with no evidence to support them (it was the Jews!) and focused only on the theories that try to present actual empirical or circumstantial evidence.

Let us know if we missed any and we’ll add to it as more myths emerge. In no particular order, here is your comprehensive guide to disproving the Sandy Hook Truthers:

Why aren’t the adults sadder? “They aren’t behaving the way human beings would act,” as conspiracy theorist Jay Weidner told fellow conspiracy theorist Jeff Rense on his radio show. Theorists have zeroed in on Robbie Parker, who they say wasn’t grieving hard enough for his slain 6-year-old daughter, Emilie. In one widely circulated clip, Parker laughs before stepping up to the microphone, and apparently someone says “read from the card” (as in cue card) before Parker breathes heavily in anticipation of beginning a press conference. “This is what actors do to get into character,” one popular YouTube video states. Rense and Weidner also take issue with the mourning of the school nurse, the family of slain teacher Victoria Soto, and others. “ALL ACTORS??? NO TEARS,” wonders the author of SandyHookHoax.com on a page featuring videos with numerous interviews from the shooting.

Answer: People mourn in many different ways, sometimes all at once. As a recent Scientific American article on gref noted, “oscillation between sadness and mirth repeated itself in study after study … Time and again, a grief-stricken person’s expression would change from dejection to laughter and back.” George Bonanno, a psychologist at Columbia University who studies grief, even developed a way to determine if this mourner’s laughter was genuine or merely a facade to hide grief — he determined that they “exhibited the real thing.” Scientists think this is part of our internal resilience mechanisms kicking in, because constant grief is simply too much for a person to handle.

What about Emilie? One of the most common myths circulated on message boards and in YouTube videos is that Emilie Parker is actually alive. The “proof” is a photo purportedly showing her with President Obama when he visited the school after the shooting. Conspiracists know it’s Emilie because she’s wearing the same dress as the one Emilie wore in a family portrait taken before the shooting (an alternative theory is that the girl in the photo with Obama is her “double”). Other websites take issue with the family portrait, alleging it was Photoshopped for some reason, pointing to the fact that the Emilie is making a “devil’s horns” sign with her hands and “making the devil’s horn hand sign isn’t easy. Try it yourself. Imagine getting a 3- and 4-year-old do it.”

Answer: The girl on Obama’s lap is Emilie’s little sister. It’s amazing that we have to say this, but sometimes younger siblings wear clothes passed down to them from older siblings, and sometimes siblings look alike because they are siblings. And there’s no evidence or even motive given for why the portrait would be Photoshopped. Making a “devil’s horn” gesture is actually incredibly easy. Try it yourself.

Why do they all look the same? Numerous websites juxtapose pictures of people from Newtown against pictures of similar looking people from Aurora, Colo., and assert they are the same actors.

Answer: Not all women with brown hair are the same person.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32711736

Thanks, you have provided very good answers to the three WEAKEST conspiracy arguments. I certainly agree with you that if the whole case rested on these three elements there would be no case. PLUS I would like to see GLPers STFU about these three elements! I would call them "soft" fact.

What your post does not address is the many many "hard" facts that do not add up in this case.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32714576
United States
01/21/2013 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Robbie Parker is an actor.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32714576

Typical, just make up crap, repeat it as if truth. Fucking morons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32715766

Have been on set, the dude went into character; now way he just lost a child 33 hours before that interview. You can just smell the kissup
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't feed the Idol1 trolls.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32715766
United States
01/21/2013 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
t.

What your post does not address is the many many "hard" facts that do not add up in this case.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6493463

You ignored the link which has more info (you know, you can't post whole articles here). You can also go to S-n-o-p-e-s for more, and the videos for more. And what is funny is that these are "easily debunked" but the ones that started "it's a conspiracy" and the ones most spread about.

The "hard" stuff is often things like "contradictions in story" which happens for any major incident which happens and witnesses are called in. This is basic stuff. Seriously, the sad thing is - conspiracy theorists often forget they believed the bs which got them to believe it is a conspiracy and then ignore that they changed their own stories over time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Purple spitfires' they were, I tells yas.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are more holes in the Salon article than swiss cheese.

What about the school nurse?
What about Lanza'a mother 'the kindergarten teacher'
What about CCTV footage?
What about the concussion, hearing loss, and disorientation from 165 decibels from each shot?
What about the missing photos/videos of fleeing kids?
What about Lanza, to fire hundreds of rounds, needing to carry in excess of his own body weight of ammo?

That is for starters.

Salon is a George Soros front = Shills
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32643142

Even this list doesn't come close to covering the real anomalies. Here are a few:

1. Coroner says all victims killed with "the long one" referring to rifle or shotgun. "The long one" was found in the trunk of a car after Lanza was dead.

2. Early reports says "two or three shooters". Two men chased through the woods. One ends up sitting in the *front seat* of a police car. Neither is referenced again in any news reports or police announcements.

3. Parents not allowed to see children's bodies.

4. Several internet references to the event on web pages dated prior to the event.

5. Adam Lanza's social security death index giving his date of death prior to the event.

6. Adam Lanza was mistaken for his brother Ryan supposedly because he was carrying Ryan's id. Yet Ryan claims to have not seen Adam for several years. Ok, maybe it was an expired ID.

7. Police found Lanza car with all four doors open. Really? Would a single shooter need to open all four doors to get his stuff? Well, maybe.

8. A car left the parking lot just as police were arriving. What parent or teacher would be driving away from this horror scene just as help was arriving?

9. No photos of scene have been provided, even relatively innocuous stuff like the shot-out front door.

10. The school's video security system was destroyed. If Adam Lanza was filled with rage and on the point of killing himself, why would he go to the extra trouble of destroying the video system?

11. Adam Lanza's computers at home were destroyed. If Adam Lanza was filled with rage and wanted to make some kind of "point" then why would he destroy his own records?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27571322
United States
01/21/2013 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Btw, the thread title is wrong.
crthead

User ID: 9958104
United States
01/21/2013 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah, notice how posts are now being deleted in this thread by the mods?

I pointed out that someone who asked questions clearly didn't watch the videos. And that's been deleted. GLP is proof of the agenda going on and the control of sheeple. Don't question the conspiracy theory creators.. no never... and don't ever pay attention to facts which contradict the conspiracies.. never

Were you the one who called someone a "moron"? Maybe that is why it got deleted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31862440

It wasn't just a "moron" it was a "f..king moron"
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
t.

You ignored the link which has more info (you know, you can't post whole articles here). You can also go to S-n-o-p-e-s for more, and the videos for more. And what is funny is that these are "easily debunked" but the ones that started "it's a conspiracy" and the ones most spread about.

The "hard" stuff is often things like "contradictions in story" which happens for any major incident which happens and witnesses are called in. This is basic stuff. Seriously, the sad thing is - conspiracy theorists often forget they believed the bs which got them to believe it is a conspiracy and then ignore that they changed their own stories over time.

Actually I agree with you and understand that the "fog of war" applies to any emerging horror scene. Things are confusing at the time and no one knows exactly what is happening, so reports can be far off. Moreover, I think the news media are completely out of control trying to one-up each other with breaking news. They are sloppy with facts and probably verge on making-up things to create a narrative they can throw up on the air for the consumption of the viewer.

Look for example at the early reporting on JFK assassination. There were only a few media outlets, they all told the same story, and it was simple.

Still, that said, when the coroner utters a logical impossibility, that is troubling. When parents are barred from seeing their dead children, that is troubling. When helicopter video and witnesses report one or two extra men being apprehended, and we never hear about them again, that is troubling. And frankly I find the internet dates troubling. Yes they can be faked and yes mistakes happen. But the SS death index is real. I looked up a bunch of my dead relatives (no one could know who they are, right?) and the index nailed their days of birth and death perfectly. How come it got AL wrong?

And let's look again at JFK. Even with the highly circumspect media of those times, and the THREE government investigations that have followed, many questions are still not answered to this day. So we can't blame "fog of war" for everything.
HooleyDooley

User ID: 813193
Australia
01/21/2013 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
This school had 600 students. I want to talk to the other 580 students and heat they have to say.
 Quoting: thunderdoom

I scream you are a bloody awful person who doesn't give a damn about children,

Funny how people who claim to believe the official story pretend to have concern for the kids, yet they are indifferent
about all those kids left to die inside the school while the medics just twiddle their thumbs at the triage areas.

And to add insult to injury they did the autopsies in the school instead of a proper morgue.

The gross negligence and procedural failures should be an outrage if kids were actually shot at the school.

The lack of any noticeable medical response, along with the lack of a mass evacuation is two of the main reasons I started questioning this charade, neither of those issues is addressed in the salon aricle.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
t.

Actually I agree with you and understand that the "fog of war" applies to any emerging horror scene. Things are confusing at the time and no one knows exactly what is happening, so reports can be far off. Moreover, I think the news media are completely out of control trying to one-up each other with breaking news. They are sloppy with facts and probably verge on making-up things to create a narrative they can throw up on the air for the consumption of the viewer.

Look for example at the early reporting on JFK assassination. There were only a few media outlets, they all told the same story, and it was simple.

Still, that said, when the coroner utters a logical impossibility, that is troubling. When parents are barred from seeing their dead children, that is troubling. When helicopter video and witnesses report one or two extra men being apprehended, and we never hear about them again, that is troubling. And frankly I find the internet dates troubling. Yes they can be faked and yes mistakes happen. But the SS death index is real. I looked up a bunch of my dead relatives (no one could know who they are, right?) and the index nailed their days of birth and death perfectly. How come it got AL wrong?

And let's look again at JFK. Even with the highly circumspect media of those times, and the THREE government investigations that have followed, many questions are still not answered to this day. So we can't blame "fog of war" for everything.

As for your links, I'm going there now. But honestly, the one starting with the letters S and N is bullshit with a highly liberal-media-establishment bias.

And just FYI, no I'm not a toothless redneck married to my sister nor a gun-toting prepper. I'm a Ph.D. professional in high tech living comfortably in one of the most liberal communities in America, a lifelong liberal as were both my parents, never owned a gun.

However, if you want to place a tin foil hat on my head then yes I'll admit that evil people with evil intent operate on the international stage. Some of them are "the good guys" (pro-US) and some are not. But on some level what's the difference? They do evil things for evil reasons and sometimes they do them to us. You, me, trusting hardworking Americans who love our little children and once loved a President who gave us hope. Evil people kill more than humans, they kill dreams. They kill cultures.

And people like you are their apologists.
amachiavellian

User ID: 20940257
Canada
01/21/2013 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have what might be a really silly observation.

The total population is 1945 -
[link to www.city-data.com]

But they have seven schools? Seven? If there were 600 kids just at Sandy Hook, does this not really add up?
[link to www.newtown.k12.ct.us]

Last Edited by amachiavellian on 01/21/2013 10:00 AM
— read for knowledge, not answers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27571322
United States
01/21/2013 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
(Snip)
And just FYI, no I'm not a toothless redneck married to my sister nor a gun-toting prepper. I'm a Ph.D. professional in high tech living comfortably in one of the most liberal communities in America, a lifelong liberal as were both my parents, never owned a gun.

However, if you want to place a tin foil hat on my head then yes I'll admit that evil people with evil intent operate on the international stage. Some of them are "the good guys" (pro-US) and some are not. But on some level what's the difference? They do evil things for evil reasons and sometimes they do them to us. You, me, trusting hardworking Americans who love our little children and once loved a President who gave us hope. Evil people kill more than humans, they kill dreams. They kill cultures.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
(Snip)

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27571322

Why, thank you. :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
And there you have it, a, drum roll, LiBtArD 8)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
As for your links, I'm going there now. But honestly, the one starting with the letters S and N is bullshit with a highly liberal-media-establishment bias.

That is a fallacious response. Typical.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
And there you have it, a, drum roll, LiBtArD 8)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32714576

And there you have typical GLP fallacious retort.. someone is a "libtard" if they don't believe GLP conspiracy theories. Even if they are conservative.
So Confused
User ID: 25135346
United States
01/21/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW.....I thought maybe someone intelligent was going to really debunk some of the critical questions. No it turns out to be another one who has decided to close their eyes and use weak easily debunked items. Honestly do you blind little sheep think that some of these serious inquirers aren't searching themselves to find out and sort through what is right and wrong. Not everyone here believes that everyone was actors or that no one died. Not everyone here goes all the way out claiming unreasonable claims. As a matter of fact most are just searching themselves to find the truth. If no one will answer these numerous questions then yes it puts thoughts in peoples minds!!! If this is what you all are claiming to be all the answers I would suggest you just STFU!! Thank You and Have A Great Day!!

linksucks
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread should be pinned on GLP. Even if people think the ideas in it are wrong -- that the answers suggested are wrong -- the one-sided approach, the presumption of conspiracy, leads to false interpretation of events and easily allows manipulation. GLP should encourage both sides of interpretation if it wants truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW.....I thought maybe someone intelligent was going to really debunk some of the critical questions. No it turns out to be another one who has decided to close their eyes and use weak easily debunked items. Honestly do you blind little sheep think that some of these serious inquirers aren't searching themselves to find out and sort through what is right and wrong. Not everyone here believes that everyone was actors or that no one died. Not everyone here goes all the way out claiming unreasonable claims. As a matter of fact most are just searching themselves to find the truth. If no one will answer these numerous questions then yes it puts thoughts in peoples minds!!! If this is what you all are claiming to be all the answers I would suggest you just STFU!! Thank You and Have A Great Day!!

linksucks
 Quoting: So Confused 25135346

Yes, it's funny. A couple weeks ago the conspiracy theorists were all over this. Now they are into something else, but these are what made them believe. Now they see their own ideas were weak, but they still believe even when their own initial reasonings are shot down. This is how confirmation bias works.
So Confused
User ID: 25135346
United States
01/21/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread should be pinned on GLP. Even if people think the ideas in it are wrong -- that the answers suggested are wrong -- the one-sided approach, the presumption of conspiracy, leads to false interpretation of events and easily allows manipulation. GLP should encourage both sides of interpretation if it wants truth.

I think most people here would love to see someone answer some of the endless questions. Instead when they come all we hear is how we are mad lunatics and we should be ashamed of ourselves for even dare asking such questions. With that said though I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM TO PLEASE ANSWER some of the questions. I think if they looked at this with an open mind also and just thought about all the endless inconsistencies then they maybe also sitting there going hhhhmmmmmm....... Or is that what they are afraid of??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28885575
United States
01/21/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok OP let me clear this up for you right now. Specificly the whole "grieving differently" part.
While it is true that people can grieve differently, that is not the point, it's the point that all people related to the subject, all grieved the same way.
-2/10 try harder OP
<*_*))%((*_*<

User ID: 29317919
United States
01/21/2013 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

1s 2s 2p 3s 3p 4s 3d 4p 5s 4d 5p 6s 4f 5d 6p 7s 5f 6d 7p
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think most people here would love to see someone answer some of the endless questions. Instead when they come all we hear is how we are mad lunatics and we should be ashamed of ourselves for even dare asking such questions. With that said though I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM TO PLEASE ANSWER some of the questions. I think if they looked at this with an open mind also and just thought about all the endless inconsistencies then they maybe also sitting there going hhhhmmmmmm....... Or is that what they are afraid of??
 Quoting: So Confused 25135346

Endless questions which keep popping up due to your eisigesis. That is the problem.. there can be never ending questions to everything if you want.. but that is not how things work.. and the funny thing is people complain about questions to the questioners.. funny that..
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok OP let me clear this up for you right now. Specificly the whole "grieving differently" part.
While it is true that people can grieve differently, that is not the point, it's the point that all people related to the subject, all grieved the same way.
-2/10 try harder OP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28885575

No, they didn't all act the same. You are reading into them your own projections.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32612712
United States
01/21/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
-2/10 try harder OP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28885575

No, they didn't all act the same. You are reading into them your own projections.

llol thank you gene rosen, psyop shrink

GLP