Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,128 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 537,544
Pageviews Today: 926,539Threads Today: 398Posts Today: 6,425
11:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New York Booms & Shakes Exposed! Reports 100 miles away of each other at the same time! More bullshit cover ups USGS will never admit!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32203849
United States
01/21/2013 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: New York Booms & Shakes Exposed! Reports 100 miles away of each other at the same time! More bullshit cover ups USGS will never admit!
No I don't doubt that they would lie. I meant specifically about these booms being geological. Do you these activities have to with Biblical enddtime prophecy such as earthquakes in diverse places? If they are not earthquakes do you think they are being caused by artificial means such as HARP? What are you proposing is causing or the reason for this activity?

Cheers
 Quoting: Witness for Him

looks like everybody is asleep.

well bump for the 17 people still on GLP this morning lol.
 Quoting: Bending Light
bump
any theories on what it could be OP?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31781644

Ultimately people will believe what they want to believe.

This is where I am on a personal level,

Here's a start... Thread: "Booms & Shakes" Media reports are geological! New Madrid diagonal pull uptick proven! Cover up exposed! USGS owned!

I'll quote myself from that thread:

Turns out all the Booms are in fact geological and it's clear there's a connection to the New Madrid. This video:

For one small example here are two maps:
First is recent locations of "Booms" reported by the Media around the New Madrid leading up to the St. Lawrence Seaway.
Second is earthquake activity locations (2.0+) during the past week occurring around the same region.
Locations are pinned, two straight lines are drawn for visual reference.

:boomsline::quakesline:

Here are links to sources on the maps specifically:

Booms:
Guthrie, Oklahoma:
[link to kfor.com]
Evensville, Indiana:
[link to www.14news.com]
[link to tristatehomepage.com]
Trumbull County, Ohio: [link to www.wkbn.com]
Jamestown, New York [link to www.wivb.com]

Quakes:
Spencer, Oklahoma: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Marion, Illinois [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Hawkesbury, Canada [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

spock

eq

SON OF A BITCH!

In the hours after I posted this thread there was an Earthquake in Oklahoma (3.2) and New York (2.4) by the St. Lawrence Seaway! It even fits into the maps above!
OK- [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
NY- [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

This is the kind of activity I was just talking about!
New Madrid diagonal pull!

Oh Shit

agent

AFTER I posted this information there was an earthquake in up state New York by the St. Lawrence seaway.. hitting the screenshots lines I already shown.
The New York Booms have been near the St. Lawrence seaway as well.
There is tons and tons of information but it's all in the video.

Is there a reason why I've been documenting all these media reports of Booms that have been increasing?
Yes, I made a forecast thread on Dec 24th saying they will increase.

Here is my 3 month time frame for Earth being the most severely effected by the source causing the previous pattern anomalies.

Thread: Forecast February-May 2013 for Earth Booms, 8+ quakes, Sun Agenda, Magnetic field.. all based on previous statistical history & predictions.
*** February 20th through May 20th the time frame.

* Increasing Earth Booms that I guarantee will make the mainstream news.

* There will be at least one 8+ earthquake within that time frame and the New Madrid will pick up in activity.

I was on the record saying the booms will increase along with the New Madrid picking up in activity.
Well the evidence is here.
We're still a month away from when my forecast officially starts but the signs are picking up.
Everything I work on is based on tons and tons of data btw but it's people's choice to listen to it or not.

People will believe whatever they want.
The important thing to remember is we're being PLAYED FOR FOOLS about the increasing "Booms and shakes", this thread easily proves that.

And you've yet to propose what you think is actually going on or motives for 'lies'.. Not impressed
ANON
User ID: 30514133
United States
01/21/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: New York Booms & Shakes Exposed! Reports 100 miles away of each other at the same time! More bullshit cover ups USGS will never admit!
earthquake in 72 hours...

new madrid line.

over & out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26836006
United States
01/21/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think a lot of these booms are underground bases or the government building their super transit underground monorail that was talked about a lot about 5 years ago and then seemed to go quiet. If they are blasting tunnels underground would explain the booms
 Quoting: ZetaReticuli

This is what I have been blaming...underground blasting and excavation for government facilities. We are not being told because they are not for us. They are for selected military so they will be able to control us in the aftermath.

It also follows that a transportation line is vital. If more folks in the "know" would speak up it would help. But they have to keep the sheeple grazing and content until it is time to go to Mc Donaldz.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19396116
United States
01/21/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't rule out fracking. That can trigger small quakes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32720904
United States
01/21/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19396116

No it can't, you spastic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5643861
Canada
01/21/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32720904

yes it can, and I won't call you any names...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28677007
United States
01/21/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I posted something on facebook saying if anyone heard a boom (sounded sonic) last night around 8pm in NJ
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31522517
Canada
01/21/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great work BL, keep it up, some of us are thankful.

These booms and shakes are picking up, I give the New Madrid less than one year, maybe only weeks or months until it rips.

GLTA

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3348023
United States
01/21/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
ne one recall what offhand cayce predicted concerning the new madrid fault?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe 5% of these booms and shakes happened close enough for fracking for that to be considered a cause, which at most is a couple dozen miles.

How do you explain the other 95%?

Don't buy into the MSM lies.

peace
TastyThoughts

User ID: 1308649
United States
01/21/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there odor?
Hydrocarbons VOCs in nature?
or is dim Skyquakes?
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/21/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
ne one recall what offhand cayce predicted concerning the new madrid fault?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3348023

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]
CalmSerenity

User ID: 817672
Canada
01/21/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you BL for staying on top of this!! Something in the pic you posted on pg 1 struck a cord. (on my mobile and can't post links or quote posts) Months and months ago ELQ posted a graphic of the North American Craton plate. Your picture and his seem almost identical. Could all these booms and shudders be the Craton Plate pulling apart? Something to think on. Maybe someone else that follows ELQ's thread can remember the page the graphic is on and post it here. Keep up the good work!! Serenity

Last Edited by CalmSerenity on 01/21/2013 02:36 PM
~~~~Retire to the center of your being, which is calmness. ~Paramahansa Yogananda ~~~~

~~~~The serenity of mind, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and the purity of mind are called the austerity of thought.”
Bhagavad Gita ~~~~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1333611
United States
01/21/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really? Then why did Guy, Arkansas have a swarm of over 700 quakes in less than six months that basically dwindled to nothing when the Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission required all of the injection wells used to dipose of the frack water be shut down
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3348023
United States
01/21/2013 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really? Then why did Guy, Arkansas have a swarm of over 700 quakes in less than six months that basically dwindled to nothing when the Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission required all of the injection wells used to dipose of the frack water be shut down
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1333611

yeah, its always a possibility. that doesnt mean its the actual cause its just a possible outcome from fracking.
Bending Light  (OP)

User ID: 30833907
United States
01/21/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
No I don't doubt that they would lie. I meant specifically about these booms being geological. Do you these activities have to with Biblical enddtime prophecy such as earthquakes in diverse places? If they are not earthquakes do you think they are being caused by artificial means such as HARP? What are you proposing is causing or the reason for this activity?

Cheers
 Quoting: Witness for Him

looks like everybody is asleep.

well bump for the 17 people still on GLP this morning lol.
bump
any theories on what it could be OP?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31781644

Ultimately people will believe what they want to believe.

This is where I am on a personal level,

Here's a start... Thread: "Booms & Shakes" Media reports are geological! New Madrid diagonal pull uptick proven! Cover up exposed! USGS owned!

I'll quote myself from that thread:

Turns out all the Booms are in fact geological and it's clear there's a connection to the New Madrid. This video:

For one small example here are two maps:
First is recent locations of "Booms" reported by the Media around the New Madrid leading up to the St. Lawrence Seaway.
Second is earthquake activity locations (2.0+) during the past week occurring around the same region.
Locations are pinned, two straight lines are drawn for visual reference.

boomslinequakesline

Here are links to sources on the maps specifically:

Booms:
Guthrie, Oklahoma:
[link to kfor.com]
Evensville, Indiana:
[link to www.14news.com]
[link to tristatehomepage.com]
Trumbull County, Ohio: [link to www.wkbn.com]
Jamestown, New York [link to www.wivb.com]

Quakes:
Spencer, Oklahoma: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Marion, Illinois [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Hawkesbury, Canada [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

spock

eq

SON OF A BITCH!

In the hours after I posted this thread there was an Earthquake in Oklahoma (3.2) and New York (2.4) by the St. Lawrence Seaway! It even fits into the maps above!
OK- [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
NY- [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

This is the kind of activity I was just talking about!
New Madrid diagonal pull!

Oh Shit

agent

AFTER I posted this information there was an earthquake in up state New York by the St. Lawrence seaway.. hitting the screenshots lines I already shown.
The New York Booms have been near the St. Lawrence seaway as well.
There is tons and tons of information but it's all in the video.

Is there a reason why I've been documenting all these media reports of Booms that have been increasing?
Yes, I made a forecast thread on Dec 24th saying they will increase.

Here is my 3 month time frame for Earth being the most severely effected by the source causing the previous pattern anomalies.

Thread: Forecast February-May 2013 for Earth Booms, 8+ quakes, Sun Agenda, Magnetic field.. all based on previous statistical history & predictions.
*** February 20th through May 20th the time frame.

* Increasing Earth Booms that I guarantee will make the mainstream news.

* There will be at least one 8+ earthquake within that time frame and the New Madrid will pick up in activity.

I was on the record saying the booms will increase along with the New Madrid picking up in activity.
Well the evidence is here.
We're still a month away from when my forecast officially starts but the signs are picking up.
Everything I work on is based on tons and tons of data btw but it's people's choice to listen to it or not.

People will believe whatever they want.
The important thing to remember is we're being PLAYED FOR FOOLS about the increasing "Booms and shakes", this thread easily proves that.

And you've yet to propose what you think is actually going on or motives for 'lies'.. Not impressed
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32203849

"yet to propose what you think is actually going on"

Well I'm not impressed you didn't read a word I wrote or watch the video where everything is explained.
It's geologic and in connection to pressure building from the New Madrid up to the St. Lawrence seaway.
I said that on that 15th in response to the Booms in NY and then on the 16 there was an earthquake in New York.
All along and near the St. Lawrence seaway.
Again my personal thoughts on "why".

I spend a lot of time and work on everything I put together and would appreciate it if people would READ before asking.
I make sure everything is documented clearly in multiple locations so I don't have to repeat everything over and over again.

You don't need to be impressed with a word I say, as I said earlier everybody will choose to believe whatever they want.
It's isn't about ME, it's about the data and the data proves we're being lied to about the increasing "Booms and shakes".

Motives for lies???

We've been lied to about carbon gasses and global warming.
Been lied to about weapons of mass destination in Iraq.
Been lied to about the Federal Reserve.
Been lied to about 9/11.
Been lied to about the banker bailout.

Shall I continue?
Until people stop blinding believing whatever they're told without question and they start demanding the truth we'll ALWAYS be lied to over and over again.

Take the Wisconsin booms last year.. for two weeks USGS maintained there have been NO EARTHQUAKES and they don't know what's going on.
It was eventually admitted by them that a tiny earthquake swarm was ongoing.
Thread: Just like Clintonville -New Brunswick town plagued for weeks by ‘earthquake swarm’ — and no one knows why

Which I don't buy either because a 1.5 earthquake shouldn't be causing houses to shake and cracks in the ground.

There is nothing that can gained by the "officials" telling us the truth, especially if they know the truth goes against their agenda or will cause panic.
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
01/21/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

yeah, its always a possibility. that doesnt mean its the actual cause its just a possible outcome from fracking.

With recent FEMA plans such as:

Thread: ALERT! FEMA Plans! FEMA seeking Millions of Meals with GPS tracking for PRESIDENTIAL DECLARED DISASTERS, Disaster Housing Relief & Nuclear Teams
Thread: FEMA is buying meals for 7M survivors after a disaster within the New Madrid Fault System
Thread: FEMA wants millions of MRE's, blankets, gas, water & bodybags for New Madrid Fault *UPDATE*
Thread: FEMA is up to something

Plus this executive order:
Thread: President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources
Thread: Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

You can take a guess...
They know what's coming.

They always want us to believe everything is man made so people think there's hope to change an outcome that's making itself clear.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

agree with you. i am not saying the booms and shakes are from fracking i dont know but we do know the drilling and fracking are causing some of these swarms and obviously have something to do with the louisiana sinkhole..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22538468
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol
Bang in Belfast
[link to www.u.tv]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can take a guess...
They know what's coming.

They always want us to believe everything is man made so people think there's hope to change an outcome that's making itself clear.

I dont believe it is all man made, and no I dont think there is any hope of changing the outcome ... these faults were there already. But the injection wells from fracking/waste water and drilling on the faults has caused plenty of increased seismic activity in areas
Thirdeyevision
User ID: 21930442
United States
01/22/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here in central New York, on September 26, 2011 at around 8:40 my kids were watching premiere episode of Terra Nova when we heard what we thought was a sonic boom. Rattled the windows big time. Freaked us out a bit, but the real freaky part came later when I was awakened around 1:30 am by my shaking bed. I got out of bed and nearly fell on the floor it was so strong. I could hear a low grumbling, grating sound. It must have lasted at least 2 minutes, seemed much longer. My kids slept through it, my jack russells were hiding and my cats were big eyed like me going wtf just happened! Looking at USGS the next morning, it showed Montreal as having a 4.0 at the time I felt it, and one after that. Basically, aprox. four hours after hearing the boom we experienced 4.0 quake. It was weird, not being used to these new earth changes to our area. Shift is a happening, alright. What's strange, but normal procedure anymore, is that I can't find any record of this happening when I put the information in search now. meh
NorthridgeSurvivorInN​J
User ID: 32804745
United States
01/22/2013 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
We had 5-6 in a row last night. Woke my husband. He's law enforcement and thought we were under fire. We just had them again within the last 5 minutes. I lived through Big Bear and Northridge quakes, being at the epicenter when they occurred. I can honestly saw the quaking going on in NJ is much scarier than in California. I keep checking USGS, and nothing. Very scary.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32868587
United States
01/23/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of people reported booms, shaking today in Corbin, KY
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/23/2013 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of people reported booms, shaking today in Corbin, KY
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32868587

any article/link? please
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24334938
United States
02/23/2013 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at the left where everyone's post date and time shows <<--------, ummm-how is it 10:41 and 10:54 PM anywhere in the United States??? My clock shows 3:23. Weird, or I'm tired lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24334938
United States
02/23/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Uh yeah, I'm tired lol, I wasn't even looking at the month lol (duh). Carry on ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73055592
United States
12/01/2017 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
any booms near Dover before the quake today?

GLP