Preparation for MASSIVE civil war...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25518340
United States
01/21/2013 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Preparation for MASSIVE civil war...
Too much here to even try to outline. It's easier to just watch the first 30 seconds and decide if this is something that will benefit you.

I've been reading GLP for about 2 years now and still, even had a few OMG moments during this video.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
01/21/2013 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Preparation for MASSIVE civil war...
'civil war' ?

Try civil UNREST.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32710627
Australia
01/21/2013 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's not gonna happen you glptard.
get a fucking grip.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32599202
United States
01/21/2013 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well if it happens I will need plenty of Beers and popcorn to watch the show. popcorn
jazzguy

User ID: 32556250
Australia
01/21/2013 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
when the lady was talking about words that DHS scans for when reading our email, i couldnt help to pause it and stare at the screen for a while...

2 words jumped out...

DRILL
EXERCISE

all the major events are always linked to these 2 words
with sandy hooks so fresh in our minds, could this be a clue?

for the life of me i cant figure out why these 2 words would ring alarms at DHS.

until you start connecting the dots and realize they are listening for people who are getting close to revealing the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1196690
United States
01/21/2013 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
when the lady was talking about words that DHS scans for when reading our email, i couldnt help to pause it and stare at the screen for a while...

2 words jumped out...

DRILL
EXERCISE

for the life of me i cant figure out why these 2 words would ring alarms at DHS.

until you start connecting the dots and realize they are listening for people who are getting close to revealing the truth.
 Quoting: jazzguy

Most likely they are looking for armed citizen drills and exercises.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32716071
Germany
01/21/2013 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
the Walmart army could be a massive factor in a civil war, how many Walmart employes are up for taking a bullet for Walmart? A whole lot, maybe. Who would win a civil war between the Walmart-Army and GLP?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 919411
United States
01/21/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
the Walmart army could be a massive factor in a civil war, how many Walmart employes are up for taking a bullet for Walmart? A whole lot, maybe. Who would win a civil war between the Walmart-Army and GLP?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32716071

That conflict would be "too close to call".
in5d

User ID: 26684299
United States
01/21/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
'civil war' ?

Try civil UNREST.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

it won't be a civil war when we're all on the same side. this is what the media is pushing. what they FEAR is a REVOLUTIONARY war
Vic-chick13

User ID: 2439198
Canada
01/21/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Funny how having more than seven days worth of food is a red flag.
Doesn't fema itself recommend having more than seven days of food in case of emergency?
Beanflicker

User ID: 13691919
United States
01/21/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
'civil war' ?

Try civil UNREST.

Exactly!
flickin my bean
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32720259
United States
01/21/2013 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
More than 7 days of food makes you a terrorist??? Didn't any of these goons have GRANDMOTHERS who did canning and stockpile food "just in case"? What the fuck is wrong with these people??????????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310640
United States
01/21/2013 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Funny how having more than seven days worth of food is a red flag.
Doesn't fema itself recommend having more than seven days of food in case of emergency?
 Quoting: Vic-chick13

Since they want all of you gone, and abondoning your stuff for them to confiscate, they first need to create a condition where everyone with possessions is guilty.

If this wasnt bizzaro world, they'd be doing drug and illegal activities sweeps in the hood, and incarcerating those possessing illegal narcotics and drugs in the system, but they dont, they chase after those with money and property to forfeit.

They want your stuff, they dont want you there arguing about it or demanding return on your 'investments'
NonAlignedEntity

User ID: 26696239
United States
01/21/2013 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
More than 7 days of food makes you a terrorist??? Didn't any of these goons have GRANDMOTHERS who did canning and stockpile food "just in case"? What the fuck is wrong with these people??????????????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32720259

You assume they think or feel like someone else. This is a mistake.

This isn't about being fair and rational, it is about getting what they want. This is also a mistake.
Overstand, this isn't a sermon from the hill, but a 'Trespassers Will Be Shot' Sign.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32709356
Spain
01/21/2013 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well I am happy that the filth that is right out of the bottomless pit knows what I think of them.

They are doing me a favour!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
01/21/2013 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Our grandmothers are terrorists now.
YaRight

User ID: 24398296
United States
01/21/2013 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
All they need is a catalyst …. Never let a disaster go to waste
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31972012
United States
01/21/2013 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

2 words jumped out...

DRILL
EXERCISE

Quoting: jazzguy

It's another form of brainwash/conditioning. I wonder what's in the video we can't consciously hear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16545240
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fox News. 'Nuff said...
TraderRob

User ID: 3560801
United States
01/21/2013 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

You assume they think or feel like someone else. This is a mistake.

This isn't about being fair and rational, it is about getting what they want. This is also a mistake.
 Quoting: NonAlignedEntity

I am not buying into the paranoia... the goverment needs us more than we need them, now and in the future. When the times comes that 51% are on the dole and need a government check to survive, the 49% of us who pay the bills will be even more important than the 51% that take from it.
Have a nice day = GFY. GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. If this offends you then have a nice day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20657814
United States
01/21/2013 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is bullshit. On the Honey Boo Boo show, the mom has stockpiled so much toilet paper that the family wouldn't have to buy another roll for a year. This is on pubic televsion. Is Honey Boo Boo's mom a terrorist? LOL
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

01/21/2013 11:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
dont you guys understand? this is out of a fuckin play book.

if the ppl dont react - they will create a reaction by a provocateur .....then everyone follows suit.

theyve been prepping for this since 2009

Thread: U.S. Army To Buy $6 Million Of Riot Equipment
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17865400
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
well put it this way people , it says in the bible , babylon will go under martail law cos it says you will not be able to leave your cities and road blocks will go up and not long after it gets destroyed in one hour by fire ...

you figure it out ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32724170
Canada
01/21/2013 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Video published on May 6, 2012
samanthasunflower

User ID: 29507233
United States
01/21/2013 11:11 AM

Report Abusive Post
One possible scenario starts with a civil unrest, most likely from the entitlement crowd. This gives the government an excuse to strip all Americans from all our civil liberties. This of course sparks Civil War 2. This of course would be followed by an invasion. (Which is masqueraded as a UN peace keeping or humanitarian effort.)

Hopefully won't happen, but the cards seem to be lining up that way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32724170
Canada
Report Abusive Post
dont you guys understand? this is out of a fuckin 'NAZI' play book.

if the ppl dont react - they will create a reaction by a provocateur .....then everyone follows suit.

theyve been prepping for this since 2009

Thread: U.S. Army To Buy $6 Million Of Riot Equipment
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

FIXED
duncog2012

User ID: 24294934
United States
Report Abusive Post
it's not gonna happen you glptard.
get a fucking grip.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32710627

bump

I don't see it happening, unless SS payments are interrupted, gun confiscation begins or inflation really shows a rapid and large increase. Otherwise it will be the gradual race to the bottom, that is barring unforeseen cataclysmic weather events.
duncog2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16167399
United States
01/21/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Posse Comitatus Act is the United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) that was passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction and was updated in 1981. Its intent (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) was to limit the powers of Federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce the State laws. Contrary to popular belief, the Act does prohibit members of the United States Armed Forces from exercising Law enforcement agency powers within a State, police, or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order"; it requires that any authority to do so must exist within the United States Constitution or Act of Congress (which it currently does not except under the Insurrection Act).{Federalist 29 (Hamilton, 1788)} Any use of the Armed Forces under either Title 10/Active Duty or Title 10/Reserves at the direction of the President will offend the Constitutional Law also known as Public Law prohibiting such action unless declared by the President of the United States and approved by Congress. Any infringement will be problematic for political and legal reasons.

The Bill/Act as modified in 1981 refers to the Armed Forces of the United States. It does not apply to the National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor. The U.S. Coast Guard, which operates under the Department of Homeland Security, is also not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act, primarily because the Coast Guard has both a maritime law enforcement mission and a federal regulatory agency mission.

I am not worried at all about another civil war.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27416760
United States
01/21/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is one of those videos that every sceptic needs to see..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31890967
Romania
01/21/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gestapo police state by 2016 is basically guaranteed !verysad

:obozofuhrer:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32593508
United States
01/21/2013 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
'civil war' ?

Try civil UNREST.

The Fed govt, like a bully in a bar, is deliberately provoking a fight.

All governments tend toward totalitarianism. The US Constitution was an attempt to shackle the govt to the will of the people, but It has no real remedy. It would be nice if Constitution Abusers and Crossers were immediately fried, but in reality, there is no penalty for them. In their very worst case, they might be stopped from getting what they want.

GLP