Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,903 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 954,867
Pageviews Today: 1,742,331Threads Today: 567Posts Today: 12,761
05:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BUSTED! CNN caught faking Sandy Hook footage.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32725794
United States
01/21/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BUSTED! CNN caught faking Sandy Hook footage.
St. Rose of Lima Threat: Church of School Gunman Adam Lanza Evacuated

[link to www.christianpost.com]

This was Adam lanzas church..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32725794

Adam Lanza early report was dressed in a clergy uniform

He was also dress as clergy according to the news.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16178844
United States
01/21/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dumbasses on GLP continue with this shit, not realizing stock footage is often used in reports, doesn't make the events fake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32715766

LOL

wake up man!
 Quoting: Dr. Charles Norris

The school is so close that they very well could have just turned the camera over to the neighboring school since all schools would be going into lockdown, sorry but this one means nothing in my opinion.
 Quoting: Machine42

Bingo...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26580680

I have to agree. If the school was close for precaution all schools in the area would be on lock down. Makes sense. This should be unpinned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/21/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
St. Rose of Lima Threat: Church of School Gunman Adam Lanza Evacuated

[link to www.christianpost.com]

This was Adam lanzas church..

Adam Lanza early report was dressed in a clergy uniform

He was also dress as clergy according to the news.

This to me seems like it was meant for the school shooting going down at St.Rose of Lima school and accidentally got released for the Sandy Hook version instead.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32714576
United States
01/21/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dumbasses on GLP continue with this shit, not realizing stock footage is often used in reports, doesn't make the events fake.

LOL

wake up man!

The school is so close that they very well could have just turned the camera over to the neighboring school since all schools would be going into lockdown, sorry but this one means nothing in my opinion.

Then you didn't take the time to properly vette this in your own mind by doing the leg work and look at it for yourself.
Don't be so lazy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP Great Find.

Look at all the shills on this. Wowa, my head is spinning!
Machine42

User ID: 14765545
United States
Report Abusive Post

LOL

wake up man!

So how close is the other school?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16178844

Looks like less then a mile, guessing looking at google earth, easy for a hellicoptor to film both.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13039567
United States
Report Abusive Post
CNN faking footage?!?! They would never! Oh wait, yea they would...
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31862440
United States
01/21/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL

wake up man!

Bingo...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26580680

I have to agree. If the school was close for precaution all schools in the area would be on lock down. Makes sense. This should be unpinned.

No, it does NOT make any sense. IF CNN is fabricating news by creating fictional imagery in order to make the STORY they WANT to make...it means they are very well capable of much worse fabrication than that. If this is indeed footage of the Rose of St. Lima school, this is damning.
Machine42

User ID: 14765545
United States
Report Abusive Post

LOL

wake up man!

Then you didn't take the time to properly vette this in your own mind by doing the leg work and look at it for yourself.
Don't be so lazy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32714576

Looking at google earth now buddy, and film is also correct angle if you were filming while being over sandy hook
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18681750
United States
Report Abusive Post

Well they portray it as the event, so they should cover their asses and say some stock footage used, otherwise , they are lying to us. They are the NEWS, not dreamworks!
Dr. Charles Norris

User ID: 7130256
United States
01/21/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well they portray it as the event, so they should cover their asses and say some stock footage used, otherwise , they are lying to us. They are the NEWS, not dreamworks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18681750

^^^THIS^^^^
stjedi  (OP)

User ID: 928
United States
01/21/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL

wake up man!

Looks like less then a mile, guessing looking at google earth, easy for a hellicoptor to film both.

And what would be the point of CNN filming aerial footage of a drill? huh?
stjedi  (OP)

United States
01/21/2013 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
So many shills trying to explain this away. Try harder, losers.
Dr. Charles Norris

User ID: 7130256
United States
01/21/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
So many shills trying to explain this away. Try harder, losers.
 Quoting: stjedi

grumpy2 ~~"SHILLS!!!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL

wake up man!

Don't be so lazy.

Looking at google earth now buddy, and film is also correct angle if you were filming while being over sandy hook

I did. I am also OSHA certified, the parking lot is that of the Catholic School.

Stop Liein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27571322
United States
01/21/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently, there were two incidents at St. Rose (a school AND a church). One on 12/14 and another on 12/16. There are several threads.

As far as "file footage", if the newsactors are giving a so called live on the scene report then any file footage should be identified as such. If it is not, then how can you even trust that what you're seeing has one single thing to do with the news being reported?

As far as THREE men in the woods with two being shot... that is VERY interesting. Is this three men in addition to Gingerbread House Dad?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32729389
Netherlands
01/21/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
After Anderson Cooper's awful report on Prof. Traey's questioning the Sandy Hook event, which most certainly is a hoax,

STOP WATCHING ANY PROGRAMING WITH ANDERSON COOPER!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Father Luke Suarez, has some major explaining to do.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
(First, we must determine if that is indeed footage from the lima school, although it begins to make me awfully suspicous about why no one is allowed neary Sandy Hook and why they are thinking about tearing it down.) but...should this definitley be footage from Rose of St. Lima:

It would make no sense for CNN to have footage of a drill...a drill at a place that then happens to get a bomb threat. In fact, they should not be using fake footage as if it were real at all. It's lying. And here is Anderson Cooper trying to "morally shame" (as Gene Rosen would call it per his Salon article, frankly)us into not believing the media would be inaccurate.

If people are arguing, oh...well, they just got footage from a nearby school because they needed some imagery -- I STILL call bull, because it is still a LIE and that simply draws into question why they needed that "imagery" anyways? You have to wonder, what other imagery was fabricated? Why would you need fabricated imagery? Because it didn't look REAL enough?

And did the police ever arrest or investigate the "bomb threat" - I haven't heard any follow ups about that, has anyone? Conveniently, CNN seemed to have the footage ready and at hand, though.
Machine42

User ID: 1490858
United States
01/21/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not filming a drill, filming cops running into the neighboring school as it was also in lock down considering it is within a mile away. How does this not make sense? Look at google earth and you can make sense of this. I am very skeptical of other things about Sandy Hook but this one just makes you all seem obsessed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25135346
United States
01/21/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why would you need to use stock footage when there was a helicopter in the air covering the Sandy Hook situation? I'm sorry I just don't understand that. Although you seem to think it makes sense and I respect your thoughts but it is very confusing to me I would see no need to use stock footage
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32729389
Netherlands
01/21/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18681750

There is no longer any such thing as "news" from msm.

What you get when you turn to a news channel in any media is the main stream movienews edited for that day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22291146
United States
01/21/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP Great Find.

Look at all the shills on this. Wowa, my head is spinning!

Thread: Hero janitor??? How come nothing is posted on him?
stjedi  (OP)

United States
01/21/2013 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not filming a drill, filming cops running into the neighboring school as it was also in lock down considering it is within a mile away. How does this not make sense? Look at google earth and you can make sense of this. I am very skeptical of other things about Sandy Hook but this one just makes you all seem obsessed

Bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32727622
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why would you need to use stock footage when there was a helicopter in the air covering the Sandy Hook situation? I'm sorry I just don't understand that. Although you seem to think it makes sense and I respect your thoughts but it is very confusing to me I would see no need to use stock footage
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25135346

stock footage of an event that happened two days later
Chris12138

User ID: 32526054
United States
01/21/2013 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice catch!

winningwinning
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why would cops be running into a neighboring school on lockdown with no incident and why would that warrant any kind of heliocoptor footage whatsoever, unless there was some sort of incident? If the intent was to use that footage "as if" Sandy Hook, why that is LYING. It shows that there is deceit in how the story is portrayed. It also makes it a bit curious that then this other school has a bomb threat, who called that in?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32299721
United States
01/21/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
makes total sense why CNN want this guy working for them...

[link to news.bbc.co.uk]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30987370

Whoa!

I thought he was most likely an agent!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10897332
United States
01/21/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
this needs a super pin.

in my opinion, if Sandy Hook was planned, it was done in an OBVIOUSLY and PURPOSEDLY easy to debunk way
 Quoting: 1908247

Yes rockon

My theory on all this is the setup of this particular shooting and maybe some other events were done to catch the MEDIA and GOVERNMENT red-handed.

There would be endless arguments about whether the media sensationalizes things, doesn't ask good questions, doesn't actually investigate the stories but rather reads someone else half ass job of writing with no real work. Also whether the government politicizes events and with all the resources money, manpower, databases, they should certainly know the truth but if its useful to not say anything but rather make policy from a bullshit story so be it.

This made up Sandy Hook shooting has so many obvious holes in the story it had to be done that way on purpose, Im hoping down the line here there will be a group of people whom will come forward and say yes we did this all on purpose not to argue about whether they investigate, or politicize but to show you they do and they did period end of story.

PROOF
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
this needs a super pin.

in my opinion, if Sandy Hook was planned, it was done in an OBVIOUSLY and PURPOSEDLY easy to debunk way
 Quoting: 1908247

Yes rockon

My theory on all this is the setup of this particular shooting and maybe some other events were done to catch the MEDIA and GOVERNMENT red-handed.

There would be endless arguments about whether the media sensationalizes things, doesn't ask good questions, doesn't actually investigate the stories but rather reads someone else half ass job of writing with no real work. Also whether the government politicizes events and with all the resources money, manpower, databases, they should certainly know the truth but if its useful to not say anything but rather make policy from a bullshit story so be it.

This made up Sandy Hook shooting has so many obvious holes in the story it had to be done that way on purpose, Im hoping down the line here there will be a group of people whom will come forward and say yes we did this all on purpose not to argue about whether they investigate, or politicize but to show you they do and they did period end of story.

PROOF
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10897332

You know, some of the holes and inconsistencies in the story may very well be the only way some people have of drawing attention to this story...sort of helpful clues or cries for help. Otherwise, we might not ask the deeper questions that need to be asked.

GLP