Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,576 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 445,591
Pageviews Today: 716,050Threads Today: 204Posts Today: 3,636
07:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What kind of piece of shit god creates a world based on hostility, fear, survival?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24153124
United States
01/21/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What kind of piece of shit god creates a world based on hostility, fear, survival?
He is the I AM.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32678919

hiding
nightrunner

User ID: 31681539
Sudan
01/21/2013 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What kind of piece of shit god creates a world based on hostility, fear, survival?
The same kind of god who gives free will to his creations but then punishes them for making the wrong choice.

You can do anything you want... as long as you do only what I want.

Otherwise... devil6

Anyway yeah, OP you have just restated a very old question posed by ancient Greek skeptics.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?

Quoting: Lucky Charms

There are! Gods that came from the sky as many! people proclames over thousand! of jrs and at that time u document

what! u see! we dont have all the answers but it will be

revealed soon! THE GODS TAUGHT US THE RIGTH WAY BUT WHEN THEY LEFT WE AS MAN! WENT OFF TRACK...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31958679
United States
01/21/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Animals know no god.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1466471

i tell you this truly, of all the animals and beasts of the land, only MAN was created in the image of God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
01/21/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

The fuck? This thread is not about people.

Animals (life forms) still slaughter each other to survive, that's not my definition of a free and loving creation, bibletard. And if you look down upon another living creature just because your own species is sentient and dominant then you're a deluded fool.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11421136

So.. In your utopian version of nature, how does the Lion eat?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24153124

There would be no lions in a paradise of no death, If you look at the biology of lions , they were created to be killers, hunters. their body, their teeth, their muscles, were made as organic chase and take down, killing machines.
 Quoting: ELNATHAN APOLLYON

If you don't like the lions, then remove them, but lions are amazing creatures.. more amazing than many humans.

I'm afraid I don't fully grasp the logic of your argument.

Maybe in the next level, you will be able to sit down and have tea with a lion.

If that's what you want, I don't know, can't tell.

LOL, youd have to take lions back to the genetic drawing board. We already have household cats. Theres your lion you sit down and have tea with..

Im talking in their natural setting, their stomach that has high acid content, they were made for raw meat. if you fed them anything else, they would die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20657814
United States
01/21/2013 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nature is not peaceful. Animals forced to eat or be eaten, kill or be killed. Constant suffering.. a life dominated by fear to survive.

If god existed and was the all powerful creator, why did it create a world where such hostile conditions of causing death to another life form is needed? To get a kick out of it?

This leaves 2 probable options:

1. god is an evil son of a bitch, and those who worship such a thing are just as bad.
2. there is no god

You'd rather live in big biodome that grows food for you and cleans up after you?

Oh wait.

The best float to the top, survival of the fittest.

1. I wouldn't say evil.. I'd say the framework of a computer game that is playing against you. Do you want the game to be easy, or would you rather be challenged? I'd rather see you fight cancer than eat cheetos in your mom's basement.

2. Who's fault is the suffering? The tens of thousands of people who die of starvation in sub-Saharan Africa each day.. Is God punishing them, or are they breeding at a rate their agricultural systems and Billions of dollars of US aid can't support?

Families suffering from acts of terrorism.. Does God give guns to crazy people, or do people make video games and movies and music and share information that create crazy people?

Free will.

Everything is your fault.

If you want, we can wipe the slate and start over?

- God

Hi, It is me again...God. You might wonder where I am when all these things happen on the earth. I hope you remember that I created you out of dirt so I can do with you exactly what I want. You are pieces of shit to me. I couldn't care less if innocent children die or starve to death. I purposesly created Africa so that the land would not be conducive to growing crops. You see, I do so love to watch children die and it is even more fun to watch them suffer.

You stupid people always make the EXACT same mistake when you think about me. You think I love you, but you are DEAD wrong. I look at all of you like the animals that you are. That is why I do NOTHING at all to stop anything bad that comes your way. I just sit up in heaven and watch. I enjoy the show. You animals think I love Christians. I look at you as some of the worst. That is why you see America in such bad shape. While I am laughing, you turds have the highest crime rate in the nation.

That's right. You are all delusional if you think I love ANY of you. I hate you all. Fred Phelps is right...even though I hate him and his followers also. All of you are in hell, and when you die, hell will be infinitely worse. You will be tortured there, day and night. The fire will never go out while you scream in unbearable pain. I will make the worm crawl through you and eat you alive and the pain will never stop. I, God, have spoken.

The only people that will be with me will be the perfect. I choose them. It is called predestination. That is why the road is narrow and only a very few find the way. So I allow everything here. The self-righteous look down their noses on sinners, just like the Pharisees. I always call them "Sons of Satan" since they will go to the lake of fire with him. Simply put, I am not GOOD because I don't have to be. I do not LOVE ANY OF YOU. I hate you all.

GOD
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have no idea if there is a God. But, I do know that people who believe in God say things like "all we can do is pray that our saviour will come" "all we can do is wait for God to save us".

I just wish that people who believe in God put as much faith in themselves as they do in God. We have the power to save ourselves, we don't have to sit around waiting for help. If there is a God, don't you think he/she/it gave you the power to save yourself?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15670285

Power is the worst drug of them all.

It blinds man to his true potential.

Basic helicopter-view assessment; there are a lot of broken systems that are creating systemic problems within civilization itself.

Too much to get into, but if you have specific questions, ask away.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

So.. In your utopian version of nature, how does the Lion eat?

There would be no lions in a paradise of no death, If you look at the biology of lions , they were created to be killers, hunters. their body, their teeth, their muscles, were made as organic chase and take down, killing machines.

If you don't like the lions, then remove them, but lions are amazing creatures.. more amazing than many humans.

LOL, youd have to take lions back to the genetic drawing board. We already have household cats. Theres your lion you sit down and have tea with..

Im talking in their natural setting, their stomach that has high acid content, they were made for raw meat. if you fed them anything else, they would die.

Haha.. True. I hadn't thought of that.

Such a majestic creature, reduced to "YouTube."

Man take video of cat.
Man put cat on YouTube.

Totally a worthy use of ones time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am sorry. I am God, but I do make mistakes. SO sue me, you stupid fucks. I said America has the highest crime rate in the nation. That was a typo. I am fucking lousy at typing because I just put my thoughts in peoples' heads. I meant, America has the highest crime rate in the world. I am sure you knew what I meant.

God
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Man take video of cat.
Man put cat on YouTube.

LOL, our ego cannot get in the way. Theres people that have such high ego they take a chimp and force it into being a pet and even take baths with it till it chewed that womans face off.

Natures eco system made animals to do a job, whether its carrion birds that eat up the carcasses or a lion to take down a slower and weaker prey.. The world will become overpopulated and diseased if the eco system was interupted. That is what we did with humans. High technology allows all humans to survive and now we are raping the resources and depleting fish stock and polluting the environment.

Nature would have used disease and child birth fatalities to assure humans remained at equal birth and death rate, but now our birth rate has way over exceeded..

We only look at nature thru our egos, what can animals do for us. They were made for the planet to do a job . We are such a stuck up, selfish people to look at animals any other way.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 11421136
New Zealand
01/21/2013 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have no idea if there is a God. But, I do know that people who believe in God say things like "all we can do is pray that our saviour will come" "all we can do is wait for God to save us".

I just wish that people who believe in God put as much faith in themselves as they do in God. We have the power to save ourselves, we don't have to sit around waiting for help. If there is a God, don't you think he/she/it gave you the power to save yourself?

You would not have to worry about saving yourself if god didn't create circumstances to put yourself in fear mode to begin with. Thus, evil god or no god.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nature is not peaceful. Animals forced to eat or be eaten, kill or be killed. Constant suffering.. a life dominated by fear to survive.

If god existed and was the all powerful creator, why did it create a world where such hostile conditions of causing death to another life form is needed? To get a kick out of it?

1. god is an evil son of a bitch, and those who worship such a thing are just as bad.
2. there is no god

You'd rather live in big biodome that grows food for you and cleans up after you?

Oh wait.

1. I wouldn't say evil.. I'd say the framework of a computer game that is playing against you. Do you want the game to be easy, or would you rather be challenged? I'd rather see you fight cancer than eat cheetos in your mom's basement.

2. Who's fault is the suffering? The tens of thousands of people who die of starvation in sub-Saharan Africa each day.. Is God punishing them, or are they breeding at a rate their agricultural systems and Billions of dollars of US aid can't support?

Families suffering from acts of terrorism.. Does God give guns to crazy people, or do people make video games and movies and music and share information that create crazy people?

Free will.

- God

Hi, It is me again...God. You might wonder where I am when all these things happen on the earth. I hope you remember that I created you out of dirt so I can do with you exactly what I want. You are pieces of shit to me. I couldn't care less if innocent children die or starve to death. I purposesly created Africa so that the land would not be conducive to growing crops. You see, I do so love to watch children die and it is even more fun to watch them suffer.

You stupid people always make the EXACT same mistake when you think about me. You think I love you, but you are DEAD wrong. I look at all of you like the animals that you are. That is why I do NOTHING at all to stop anything bad that comes your way. I just sit up in heaven and watch. I enjoy the show. You animals think I love Christians. I look at you as some of the worst. That is why you see America in such bad shape. While I am laughing, you turds have the highest crime rate in the nation.

That's right. You are all delusional if you think I love ANY of you. I hate you all. Fred Phelps is right...even though I hate him and his followers also. All of you are in hell, and when you die, hell will be infinitely worse. You will be tortured there, day and night. The fire will never go out while you scream in unbearable pain. I will make the worm crawl through you and eat you alive and the pain will never stop. I, God, have spoken.

The only people that will be with me will be the perfect. I choose them. It is called predestination. That is why the road is narrow and only a very few find the way. So I allow everything here. The self-righteous look down their noses on sinners, just like the Pharisees. I always call them "Sons of Satan" since they will go to the lake of fire with him. Simply put, I am not GOOD because I don't have to be. I do not LOVE ANY OF YOU. I hate you all.

GOD
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20657814

Is Africa not conductive to growing crops because God made it so, or is it because the African people are hundreds of years behind the rest of civilization?

They are cutting down rain forests and grazing cattle; do you understand the ecological consequences of that action?

God doesn't want to see children die, but unfortunately he's cognacent of the rate at which they do. He's cognacent of all of the shit man has created within his reality. It's exhausting, mentally and emotionally.

God is here with you.

God doesn't live in Heaven.

God plays a character in the reality he created.

You're right about the Hell bit, but I don't know who Fred Phelps is. Man decides if he wants his reality to be Heaven or Hell. His actions make it so. Do you understand?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am sorry. I am God, but I do make mistakes. SO sue me, you stupid fucks. I said America has the highest crime rate in the nation. That was a typo. I am fucking lousy at typing because I just put my thoughts in peoples' heads. I meant, America has the highest crime rate in the world. I am sure you knew what I meant.

God

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Man take video of cat.
Man put cat on YouTube.

LOL, our ego cannot get in the way. Theres people that have such high ego they take a chimp and force it into being a pet and even take baths with it till it chewed that womans face off.

Natures eco system made animals to do a job, whether its carrion birds that eat up the carcasses or a lion to take down a slower and weaker prey.. The world will become overpopulated and diseased if the eco system was interupted. That is what we did with humans. High technology allows all humans to survive and now we are raping the resources and depleting fish stock and polluting the environment.

Nature would have used disease and child birth fatalities to assure humans remained at equal birth and death rate, but now our birth rate has way over exceeded..

We only look at nature thru our egos, what can animals do for us. They were made for the planet to do a job . We are such a stuck up, selfish people to look at animals any other way.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
The same kind of god who gives free will to his creations but then punishes them for making the wrong choice.

Otherwise... devil6

Anyway yeah, OP you have just restated a very old question posed by ancient Greek skeptics.

Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?

There are! Gods that came from the sky as many! people proclames over thousand! of jrs and at that time u document

revealed soon! THE GODS TAUGHT US THE RIGTH WAY BUT WHEN THEY LEFT WE AS MAN! WENT OFF TRACK...
 Quoting: nightrunner

Meteors.

Yo should have seen their faces.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Otherwise... devil6

Then he is malevolent.
Then whence cometh evil?
Then why call him God?

Quoting: nightrunner

Meteors.

Yo should have seen their faces.

You*
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

2. there is no god

Oh wait.

Free will.

- God

GOD

Is Africa not conductive to growing crops because God made it so, or is it because the African people are hundreds of years behind the rest of civilization?

They are cutting down rain forests and grazing cattle; do you understand the ecological consequences of that action?

God doesn't want to see children die, but unfortunately he's cognacent of the rate at which they do. He's cognacent of all of the shit man has created within his reality. It's exhausting, mentally and emotionally.

God is here with you.

You're right about the Hell bit, but I don't know who Fred Phelps is. Man decides if he wants his reality to be Heaven or Hell. His actions make it so. Do you understand?

You know, I think I have read thousands upon thousands of peoples' descriptions of their garden variety of Gods on this website. I find it suspicious that all their descriptions are different. If God was really REAL, wouldn't you make the assumption that he would make completely sure we knew if he was actually real?

Look at you, so sure you know the mind of God. But you are an ignorant animal that shits, has sex, and probably eats like a glutton. You are so delusional that it is silly. You say that God doesn't WANT to see children die. Well, I don't know, I always thought God was the king of the land. His will is always done, on heaven and on earth. So if you believe in the Bible, which you will probably say you don't, then you would know that God has all the power and can do ANYTHING he wants.

If Africa has starving people, could not God do something about it? IS he POWERLESS? Is he sitting up in heaven wiping his butt because he had a case of diarrhea? Is God playing poker with some angels so he just doesn't have time to check on starving kids? Is God just a stupid fallible human being, like you? I think the God you described IS YOU. That is it in a nutshell.

You give God all the characteristics that YOU want him to have. You don't particularly care if he watches while children are raped or tortured or torn to bits by pit bulls. You don't care that God sends tsunamis to wash away men, women, infants, animals, and these people are of Islam faith and Christian faith, etc. You don't care that God doesn't respect a person's color or religion or dogma. He is God so he can do anything he wants...just not to you or your family. You are a very immature adult, if you are an adult.

You say God doesn't live in heaven. You are sure right about that. God lives inside YOU...that is why God will always be a carbon copy of you. You have such a huge ego that you think you are God. God likes what you like, hates what you hate, has the same enemies as you. For instance, Fred Phelps, you don't like him so God doesn't like him. GROW UP...THERE IS NO GOD!!!

You seem to be okay with God torturing people after they die. You think hell is a "cool" idea. I guess you would be okay if anyone ended up there, in pain forever and ever, just as long as it isn't you or anyone you love. And, conveniently, because GOD IS YOU, you don't worry about going to hell. Because you think you know the mind of God, you believe you are safe and saved. You really do need to grow up.
e.Y.e

User ID: 1486495
Canada
01/21/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

2. there is no god

Because death only leads to another life.

As for humanities part. There is a war going on which is why all of this is happening.

Last Edited by e.Y.e on 01/21/2013 12:06 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

You would not have to worry about saving yourself if god didn't create circumstances to put yourself in fear mode to begin with. Thus, evil god or no god.

I think you are correct. I think it has to be either God is pure evil or there is no god. But because there is no proof for an evil god and because of the fact that scientists have mostly determined that we arrived on the scenes by way of some sort of evolutionary process, I think we can cancel out the evil god argument.

If god is real, and if he is evil, then it could explain why we see the world like it is today. But what would be the purpose of an evil god? Why would he gets his rocks off on watching the suffering of innocent people? I don't think this is a viable option because it borders on a religious option. In other words, I think we have to be adults and admit that there is no god at all. If there was, we would see some evidence of it.
IAMIAM

User ID: 13843864
United States
01/21/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is written plain as day!

Jesus even said it out loud!

YOU are gods!
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

2. there is no god

Quoting: e.Y.e

No, it actually doesn't. Death means death. Humans gave death another meaning. Death does not really mean death. Death means living again instantly after we die. Bullshit, that is not true.

Does a fruit fly live after death? Does the cow that provides you with your hamburger live after death? You would be quick to say that ONLY HUMANS live after death. I call bullshit on this. We are the same as animals. Look at our bodily functions. We have brains, so do animals. We are more highly evolved but so what? We still eat, shit, piss, have sex to procreate, breathe, etc. We are the same as animals. If they don't live after death, neither do we. Why is it so hard to admit this???? WHY???
IAMIAM

United States
01/21/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU are gods!
 Quoting: IAMIAM

And if YOU believe this,

Then God will back you in everything you do.

The Father Knows the Son, and the Son knows the Father.

For they are ONE.

E.y.E

User ID: 1486495
Canada
01/21/2013 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU are gods!

There is only one god. However we are much larger beings than we see in this physical realm. In this case hopefully the term god is used synonymously with power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9645738
United States
01/21/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
You'd think he'd get tired of that shit after 450 million years of watching dinosaurs.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU are gods!

You are clearly ignorant of facts. There are no gods, none at all. So humans are animals...not gods. You have got to be a big boy to realize this, of course. Jesus is not even real. There is more proof that Paul Bunyan lived than proof of the imaginary Jesus. I know this is not what your kiddie brain wants to hear, but people are not born of virgins. People also don't live again after they are dead for days. A big star up in the sky would be completely incapable of leading men anywhere. All these stories are like Jack and the Beanstalk or Alice in Wonderland.

When you were a kid, I'll bet you believed that Santa brought toys to all the good little girls and boys? YOu didn't question it. You accepted it blindly. You never even thought about the impossibility of a tiny sled carrying toys for all the kids in the world. I'll bet you never questioned the fact that reindeers can't fly. I'll bet you just bought the lie that Santa slid down your chimney, even though you probably didn't even have a fireplace. And you childishly accepted that Santa ate all the cookies you put out for him.

Well, today you are the same child you were then. You never grew up. You want to believe in magic so you blindly hold on to myths and fairy tales as if they were real. When will you grow UP? I know, you never will, and this is why this world is in such a shitty place. Adults are kids today who want to go back to sucking their thumbs and believing in magical, happy things. GROW UP, please, do the world a favor.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh wait.

Free will.

- God

GOD

God is here with you.

You know, I think I have read thousands upon thousands of peoples' descriptions of their garden variety of Gods on this website. I find it suspicious that all their descriptions are different. If God was really REAL, wouldn't you make the assumption that he would make completely sure we knew if he was actually real?

Look at you, so sure you know the mind of God. But you are an ignorant animal that shits, has sex, and probably eats like a glutton. You are so delusional that it is silly. You say that God doesn't WANT to see children die. Well, I don't know, I always thought God was the king of the land. His will is always done, on heaven and on earth. So if you believe in the Bible, which you will probably say you don't, then you would know that God has all the power and can do ANYTHING he wants.

If Africa has starving people, could not God do something about it? IS he POWERLESS? Is he sitting up in heaven wiping his butt because he had a case of diarrhea? Is God playing poker with some angels so he just doesn't have time to check on starving kids? Is God just a stupid fallible human being, like you? I think the God you described IS YOU. That is it in a nutshell.

You give God all the characteristics that YOU want him to have. You don't particularly care if he watches while children are raped or tortured or torn to bits by pit bulls. You don't care that God sends tsunamis to wash away men, women, infants, animals, and these people are of Islam faith and Christian faith, etc. You don't care that God doesn't respect a person's color or religion or dogma. He is God so he can do anything he wants...just not to you or your family. You are a very immature adult, if you are an adult.

You say God doesn't live in heaven. You are sure right about that. God lives inside YOU...that is why God will always be a carbon copy of you. You have such a huge ego that you think you are God. God likes what you like, hates what you hate, has the same enemies as you. For instance, Fred Phelps, you don't like him so God doesn't like him. GROW UP...THERE IS NO GOD!!!

You seem to be okay with God torturing people after they die. You think hell is a "cool" idea. I guess you would be okay if anyone ended up there, in pain forever and ever, just as long as it isn't you or anyone you love. And, conveniently, because GOD IS YOU, you don't worry about going to hell. Because you think you know the mind of God, you believe you are safe and saved. You really do need to grow up.

"So if you believe in the Bible, which you will probably say you don't, then you would know that God has all the power and can do ANYTHING he wants."

I haven't read the whole thing. I think God has infinite potential, but he has a life of his own. He plays a character, and his decisions will send him down the path of Jesus, or send him down the path of Lucifer. Right now, I'd say he's on the Lucifer side of the scale, but he's still clutching onto Jesus-like ambitions.

"Is God just a stupid fallible human being, like you?"

Yes. Character in a holographic sandbox Sims game. Subject to all of the same things as you, with the exception of his game being set on a much higher difficulty level. Could God save Africa? Probably, but right now he's having a hard enough time saving his own community. God believes that if America falls, Africa falls, so God is focusing his efforts on America.

"You don't care that God doesn't respect a person's color or religion or dogma."

Who said that? It's all the same. God=Allah=Ra=Apollo=Zeus=Odin. Black=white, yellow=red.

God has the mind of a child; curiosity is why you exist.

"You say God doesn't live in heaven. You are sure right about that. God lives inside YOU...that is why God will always be a carbon copy of you. You have such a huge ego that you think you are God. God likes what you like, hates what you hate, has the same enemies as you. For instance, Fred Phelps, you don't like him so God doesn't like him. GROW UP...THERE IS NO GOD!!!"

Technically yes, God does live inside of you. You behave like God would behave or you don't. WWJD.

"You seem to be okay with God torturing people after they die. You think hell is a "cool" idea. I guess you would be okay if anyone ended up there, in pain forever and ever, just as long as it isn't you or anyone you love. And, conveniently, because GOD IS YOU, you don't worry about going to hell. Because you think you know the mind of God, you believe you are safe and saved. You really do need to grow up."

People need incentive systems to behave properly.
Be good and you go to Heaven.
Be bad and you sit in the corner for 30 minutes until you're ready to join the rest of the group.
Except the corner is an extended manifestation of all of your worst fears, including but not limited to taking a lava bath with billions of other souls, and being subjected to scenarios far worse than the scenarios you dished out, during your time on Earth.

Do you have any other questions, my son?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10897332
United States
01/21/2013 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP.....you assume your deeds are good, and the only things you can remember is all you have done. Consider you may have been a dick in heaven where all this peace you want existed. One day you stole peoples things and killed a man. God sent you here to experience the stupidity you engaged in but hid the truth from you that this is what you wanted when you were there. Now when you die and realize what a prick you were maybe you'll behave from now on. ohyeah
anom
User ID: 18776044
United States
01/21/2013 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Test of the flesh conditions the soul, beast have no souls.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP.....you assume your deeds are good, and the only things you can remember is all you have done. Consider you may have been a dick in heaven where all this peace you want existed. One day you stole peoples things and killed a man. God sent you here to experience the stupidity you engaged in but hid the truth from you that this is what you wanted when you were there. Now when you die and realize what a prick you were maybe you'll behave from now on. ohyeah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10897332

Sounds about right.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/21/2013 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

2. there is no god

Quoting: e.Y.e

No, it actually doesn't. Death means death. Humans gave death another meaning. Death does not really mean death. Death means living again instantly after we die. Bullshit, that is not true.

Does a fruit fly live after death? Does the cow that provides you with your hamburger live after death? You would be quick to say that ONLY HUMANS live after death. I call bullshit on this. We are the same as animals. Look at our bodily functions. We have brains, so do animals. We are more highly evolved but so what? We still eat, shit, piss, have sex to procreate, breathe, etc. We are the same as animals. If they don't live after death, neither do we. Why is it so hard to admit this???? WHY???

All living creatures have a electrical spark that moves on in the form of a electro magnetic spectrum that we cannot see with our eyes.

Thats why in ghost hunting, ghosts will drain batteries etc cause that is the part of them that continued living after their organic shell has died.
IAMIAM

United States
01/21/2013 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are clearly ignorant of facts. There are no gods, none at all. So humans are animals...not gods. You have got to be a big boy to realize this, of course.

Listen here my friend.

You can define yourself however you wish.

You can believe anything you wish.

I will believe you.

However, DON'T YOU DARE define me.

I know what I am capable of,

You know nothing of me.

So be forewarned...

You want to be an animal, fine,

be an animal.

I BELIEVE I AM TO RULE OVER ANIMALS.

So shall you be ruled then.