Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,129 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 244,655
Pageviews Today: 395,100Threads Today: 121Posts Today: 2,351
05:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

"Live" Gold & Silver investment conference "Live" today with a great lineup of "BIG" investors like Peter schiff an

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31968081
United States
01/21/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
"Live" Gold & Silver investment conference "Live" today with a great lineup of "BIG" investors like Peter schiff an
I had another thread but I didnt know they were going to go live today !! Maybe this will be better to watch than you know what.

Live stream here:

[link to cambridgehouse.com]

Here is todays lineup

Monday Januray 21st

8:30 AM: Greg McCoach - 10 Reasons Precious Metals Prices are Ready to Break Out in 2013

9:00 AM: Glenn Ives - Tracking The Trends 2013: Deloitte’s 5th Annual Report on the Top 10 Issues Facing the Mining Industry

9:30 AM: Danielle Park - What a Slower Growth World Tells Us About Present Stock Valuations and Gurus

3:30 PM: Peter Schiff - The Canadian Yuan: Why Canada Will Divorce the US and Marry China

4:00 PM: Brent Cook - The One Certainty for Miners and Explorers, 2013 and Beyond

4:30 PM: Thomas S. Drolet - North American Energy Investment Opportunities ... A Detailed Review In The Wake of the 2012 US Re-Election of President Obama

5:00 PM: Chris Lewicki - Asteroid Mining: The Compelling Opportunity and What It Means For Mining On Earth, Today

5:30 PM: Marin Katusa, Louis James, Jeff Clark, Doug Casey - Casey Research
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/21/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Live" Gold & Silver investment conference "Live" today with a great lineup of "BIG" investors like Peter schiff an
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32643526
United States
01/21/2013 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "Live" Gold & Silver investment conference "Live" today with a great lineup of "BIG" investors like Peter schiff an
I am going to write naked shorts on gold to buy phys silver and become a millionaire with no money down.

The historical silver to gold price ratio is way out of whack. Only the idiots who don't like money are going to miss out on this trade. I like money.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/21/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am going to write naked shorts on gold to buy phys silver and become a millionaire with no money down.

The historical silver to gold price ratio is way out of whack. Only the idiots who don't like money are going to miss out on this trade. I like money.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32643526

So do I ! peace
it's private

User ID: 35532084
Philippines
09/04/2013 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gold investment is the best decision we can do these days and that's the reason why we are here right now to learn about it.
If you are just interested, you may just watch this video here: [link to www.karatbarsgold.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1447551
United States
09/04/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP