Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,862 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 660,500
Pageviews Today: 1,052,264Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 6,032
11:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Inuaguration today? Traditionally the 20th??

l4dybug
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 20843469
United States
01/21/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Inuaguration today? Traditionally the 20th??
Curious as to why the Inauguration is today, Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday, Instead of the traditional day of the 20th?
L4dybug
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660800
United States
01/21/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Inuaguration today? Traditionally the 20th??
Yesterday was sunday Einstein.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32656801
United Kingdom
01/21/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
The inauguration was yesterday. Glad to help.
Bleo

User ID: 28537817
United States
01/21/2013 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know, I was wondering the same thing myself. and to you sir, "yesterday was sunday einstien" it is traditionally on January 20th regardless of the day of the week. Check your facts before you call names.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32532434
United States
01/21/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know, I was wondering the same thing myself. and to you sir, "yesterday was sunday einstien" it is traditionally on January 20th regardless of the day of the week. Check your facts before you call names.
 Quoting: Bleo

If you followed something other than FootBall, you might have learned a little fact that all the rest of us know...HE WAS Inaugurated yesterday!!....today is just for show, FFS!
Bleo

User ID: 28537817
United States
01/21/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oook, He was privately sworn in yesterday. His inauguration to the public is today. But that still doesn't excuse the fact that his "blast off" party cost more then any other inaugural party. I wasnt aware that people were on this site to belittle other people. I thought it was an informational site where people could air their thoughts and opinions. The beginning of this thread was a question and pretty much everyone who replied was incredibly rude, and to you people who cannot seem to be polite. I think you have bigger problems to work on then posting on this site.
Lady J USA

User ID: 25411476
United States
01/21/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Curious as to why the Inauguration is today, Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday, Instead of the traditional day of the 20th?
 Quoting: l4dybug

He did take his oath of office yesterday in a private ceremony. By law that is required on the 20th of January but becuase yesterday was a sunday they moved the formal ceremony to today. Of course becuase today is MLK day that is just an added bounus. Funny though seeing as how MLK was conservative and would be against Obama and his policies if he were alive today.
Lady J USA

GLP