leoglp
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 20413827
United States
01/22/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
why are you people nuts about the guns?
So what happens when they take the guns away?

why are you all so afraid and paranoid about it?

is it because once they take away the guns, will they kills us all?

but they can always kill us with viruses

or will they impose their new world order by then?

If you are so afraid, why aren´t you nuts about... the possibility of the government cutting off all the food supplies, then supplying our fellow starving citizens a ´fun time camp´ and getting us on our knees to accept this new world order?

I am sure people would surrender, what good is a gun when you can´t eat it?

I mean Bush admin changed new laws so that the government directly gets a legal right to intervene in the food supply of the united states if ever needed.

why aren´t you afraid of dying tomorrow off cholesterol? you McDonald eating motherfuckers
stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27571322
United States
01/22/2013 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: why are you people nuts about the guns?
It's not the actual guns. It's the fact that once you start dismantling the Bill of Rights (and major inroads have been made) then we have nothing.

For some people, they may need the guns. For protection or for hunting. As long as they don't hurt anyone, why do you care if they have guns?
leoglp  (OP)

United States
01/22/2013 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1517855
United States
01/22/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you are so afraid, why aren´t you nuts about... the possibility of the government cutting off all the food supplies, then supplying our fellow starving citizens a ´fun time camp´ and getting us on our knees to accept this new world order?

I mean Bush admin changed new laws so that the government directly gets a legal right to intervene in the food supply of the united states if ever needed.

why aren´t you afraid of dying tomorrow off cholesterol? you McDonald eating motherfuckers
stfu
 Quoting: leoglp

I can think of many reasons. But for the sake of Pete, I'll narrow it to only 2.

1. Many years ago the man who was in charge of the Japanese Army during their run on Pearl Harbor and was asked why they didn't come ashore. After all, they obliterated us, and did so catching us completely off guard. His answer? The ONLY reason Japan didn't finish the job and take over Pearl Harbor was they KNEW every house was loaded to the gill with firearms.
2. If shit hit the fan, I can use the butt of my rifle to beat you senseless, take your money and your food and maybe your wife provided she doesn't have a name like Maude or resembles a male Suma wrestler.

Glad I could help!
leoglp  (OP)

United States
01/22/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's not the actual guns. It's the fact that once you start dismantling the Bill of Rights (and major inroads have been made) then we have nothing.

For some people, they may need the guns. For protection or for hunting. As long as they don't hurt anyone, why do you care if they have guns?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27571322

Dismantling the bill of rights you say...

Once you´ve been raped, you can never go back. It is the same with the bill of rights, the patriot act was a full deep in the ass butt-rape to everything the bill of rights and our rights stand for, they already laughed out of out ´rights´, and like it or not they have the power.

These PSYOPS of shooters killing children and innocent people will continue until they get what they want, isn´t that right 911??

I personally believe in freedom, and that if people are qualified for it, there should be no restriction for them to own it if they wish to.

but this country isn´t about freedom anymore, if you seek deeper into freedom you would not care so much about they idea of a country. what freedom is really all about is the main question one should ask..

BUT THE USA IS NOTHING ABOUT FREEDOM
IS ABOUT POWER JA?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31557420
United States
01/22/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
stfu

I am a diehard guntard. However I am also a diehard healthnut and you would be able to force me at gunpoint to eat mcdonald's.
leoglp  (OP)

United States
01/22/2013 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

stfu

I can think of many reasons. But for the sake of Pete, I'll narrow it to only 2.

1. Many years ago the man who was in charge of the Japanese Army during their run on Pearl Harbor and was asked why they didn't come ashore. After all, they obliterated us, and did so catching us completely off guard. His answer? The ONLY reason Japan didn't finish the job and take over Pearl Harbor was they KNEW every house was loaded to the gill with firearms.
2. If shit hit the fan, I can use the butt of my rifle to beat you senseless, take your money and your food and maybe your wife provided she doesn't have a name like Maude or resembles a male Suma wrestler.

Glad I could help!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1517855

Not a bad answer I must say, I liked reason number 2, all you care is about you and taking advantage to fulfill your survival nature, very human yes?

Bravo pearl harbor, very smart from them, they took advantage of their 2nd amendment, but buddy things have changed, the enemy is not foreign but rather internal, and the most powerful enemy you could think of.

Bud when there are biochemical agents, drones, control of food and water supplies, the guns aren´t anything really.

we have lost this a long time ago.
leoglp  (OP)

United States
01/22/2013 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
stfu

I am a diehard guntard. However I am also a diehard healthnut and you would be able to force me at gunpoint to eat mcdonald's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31557420

Health nut is pretty good man, I´m glad.
Dr. Manhattan

User ID: 28822130
United States
01/22/2013 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Better question... why is the government so nuts about taking our guns?
stormer

User ID: 15876279
South Africa
01/22/2013 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Dr. Manhattan

This^^^^^^
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1517855
United States
01/22/2013 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

stfu

Glad I could help!

Not a bad answer I must say, I liked reason number 2, all you care is about you and taking advantage to fulfill your survival nature, very human yes?

Bravo pearl harbor, very smart from them, they took advantage of their 2nd amendment, but buddy things have changed, the enemy is not foreign but rather internal, and the most powerful enemy you could think of.

Bud when there are biochemical agents, drones, control of food and water supplies, the guns aren´t anything really.

we have lost this a long time ago.

Not really. Or not as long as the sheeples are needed, and don't kid yourself sir, they are. Matter of fact the ONLY thing keeping this high tech weaponry from being used against the masses IS the masses provide a means to an end. So as far as this kind of weaponry being used against it's own citizens is highly unlikely, at least at this stage of the game. Then still, short of a nuclear holocast, there's always gonna be people with guns, right around every corner. As it should be.
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
01/22/2013 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm British.

guns
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
leoglp  (OP)

United States
01/22/2013 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because that is the easiest way to control us and reestablish new world order.

One way or another they will get what they wish for, giving up the guns is the least painful.

Nuclear and biochemical does not sound good to me, I would rather live my life than keeping my gun just do get massacred or starved, and in both it ends up with the same result, a new world order.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5854490
United States
01/22/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
They won't stop 3d printed weaponry.
leoglp  (OP)

United States
01/22/2013 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

This^^^^^^
 Quoting: stormer

You speak about shrooms and guns?
Dr. Manhattan

United States
01/22/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

One way or another they will get what they wish for, giving up the guns is the least painful.

Nuclear and biochemical does not sound good to me, I would rather live my life than keeping my gun just do get massacred or starved, and in both it ends up with the same result, a new world order.

Here is a nice little quote for your from mel gibson...

Would you rather live a little while and die slowly... or would you rather take the chance of dying to live your life to the fullest?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22491741
United States
01/22/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Slavery. Working hard labor just to put a small meal on the table while the people you slave away for are fat as fuck enjoying a bottle of wine sitting in the ac getting a bj from your daughter\sister\mother the house maid.
leoglp  (OP)

United States
01/22/2013 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
stfu

Not really. Or not as long as the sheeples are needed, and don't kid yourself sir, they are. Matter of fact the ONLY thing keeping this high tech weaponry from being used against the masses IS the masses provide a means to an end. So as far as this kind of weaponry being used against it's own citizens is highly unlikely, at least at this stage of the game. Then still, short of a nuclear holocast, there's always gonna be people with guns, right around every corner. As it should be.

I would rather picture this as two alternatives

1) We give up the guns, then they take over, impose global order whatever and we still wake up as the slaves in the NWO, just like we are in America, exchanging time for labor, but at least with our loved ones.

2)We go through biochemical warfare, nuclear warfare, kill each other in the streets, survive slaughter and radiation, to wake up as slaves in the NWO, like we did in america, exchanging time for labor, but with disease and with many loved ones probably dead.

I don´t know, but I tend to like option A, gee am I nuts or does that just sound better?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/22/2013 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27571322

Dismantling the bill of rights you say...

Once you´ve been raped, you can never go back. It is the same with the bill of rights, the patriot act was a full deep in the ass butt-rape to everything the bill of rights and our rights stand for, they already laughed out of out ´rights´, and like it or not they have the power.

These PSYOPS of shooters killing children and innocent people will continue until they get what they want, isn´t that right 911??

I personally believe in freedom, and that if people are qualified for it, there should be no restriction for them to own it if they wish to.

but this country isn´t about freedom anymore, if you seek deeper into freedom you would not care so much about they idea of a country. what freedom is really all about is the main question one should ask..

BUT THE USA IS NOTHING ABOUT FREEDOM
IS ABOUT POWER JA?

So, you think everyone giving up their guns would help? Sounds like it wouldn't make any difference, so people might as well keep. Guns can be useful. Why give up something that is useful for absolutely no good reason?
Children of the Atom

User ID: 20257839
United States
01/22/2013 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ever notice how these anti-gun assholes are such pricks?

McDonald eating motherfuckers?

norespect

What a dumb ass, go back to school - lemming.
leoglp  (OP)

United States
01/22/2013 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Would you rather live a little while and die slowly... or would you rather take the chance of dying to live your life to the fullest?

Oh wonderful, america´s culture is based on hollywoord, yes yes mel gibson!

We are dying slowly with GMOs with Fluoride, with pesticides, with diabetes, why aren´t you upset about that braveheart?

Why aren´t the militias going against the bankers?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/22/2013 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

I would rather picture this as two alternatives

1) We give up the guns, then they take over, impose global order whatever and we still wake up as the slaves in the NWO, just like we are in America, exchanging time for labor, but at least with our loved ones.

2)We go through biochemical warfare, nuclear warfare, kill each other in the streets, survive slaughter and radiation, to wake up as slaves in the NWO, like we did in america, exchanging time for labor, but with disease and with many loved ones probably dead.

I don´t know, but I tend to like option A, gee am I nuts or does that just sound better?

You won't get option A. Instead it will be cowering always waiting for the door to be kicked in or waiting for the day one of your loved ones is sent away. This happened before. People don't want to get dragged off to gulag.
Dr. Manhattan

United States
01/22/2013 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP... I can tell you right now if they thought they could carry out their world tyranny without taking their guns, they would have already done it.

Remember, there are only a handful of them and hundreds of millions of us.

The fear that they have struck in you is immense, but you must look past the fear of death. You must get angry that these people want to take away you, your family and your friends prosperity and freedom. They can not win against millions of Angry citizens.

It's not as easy as you think to kill millions and billions of people.
Dr. Manhattan

United States
01/22/2013 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh wonderful, america´s culture is based on hollywoord, yes yes mel gibson!

We are dying slowly with GMOs with Fluoride, with pesticides, with diabetes, why aren´t you upset about that braveheart?

Why aren´t the militias going against the bankers?

I never said anything about hollywood. I was just using an opportunity to post a quote from a movie that is one of my favorite.

And I think you will find a large portion of people are informed about the GMO, fluoride and other poisons that are used to thin the heard.

Lastly, this is the crucial point where people must stand up and inform everyone what is going on. This is not hopeless. It is only hopeless when you take a seat and sit idle, while they kill everyone. Screw what people think of you... tell them and they will listen. They may think you are crazy, but later down the road when they start realize you were right you will not be so crazy to them.

GLP