This weekend's major earthquake...

Cassie :-)

User ID: 10262276
United States
01/23/2013 04:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: This weekend's major earthquake...
They say this upcoming weekend's earthquake will be so large it will be felt a long ways away....
 Quoting: ººEATºº

Who is they EAT?

I still say within the next 24 hours.
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

"...the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." I John 1:7

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

And this is the record, that God hath given
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32882134
Germany
01/23/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, is it on?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23263980
United States
01/23/2013 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've never posted or discussed this anywhere or with anyone, but I thought I'd share this now in this thread. I'll note that I don't believe in dreams having any sort of predictive meaning for things out of our personal control.

I keep a dream journal that I update whenever I have memorable dreams. Here's a paste from my journal:

"2012-03-18

There was a major earthquake (8.x) somewhere. I was refreshing the USGS Earthquake website and another 8.x earthquake happened in the same vicinity, but a couple hundred miles away or so."

Less than a month later, twin quakes (8.6 and 8.2) took place near Indonesia, and were a good distance apart (100+ miles I believe). That kind of freaked me out, I'm not going to lie.

I haven't had a memorable earthquake dream since then, until last night/this morning.

I was again browsing the USGS Earthquake website and there were earthquakes in the 6.x range showing up in numerous places across the United States. Then two 7.x earthquakes showed up in Alaska, capped off with a 9.4 quake in Alaska.

In my dream I recall speculating to my brother that there was probably only 1 quake, the 9.4 one, and the other quakes showing up were just anomalous, kind of like the 5.x quake that briefly showed up on the USGS site off the coast of California when the deep 7.7 quake hit off the NE coast of Russia last year.

I woke up and jotted down some notes about the dream and went back to sleep. I started having the exact same dream again with only some minor differences as far as how myself and my family reacted to what was happening.
ººEATºº  (OP)

User ID: 1546319
Canada
01/24/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've never posted or discussed this anywhere or with anyone, but I thought I'd share this now in this thread. I'll note that I don't believe in dreams having any sort of predictive meaning for things out of our personal control.

I keep a dream journal that I update whenever I have memorable dreams. Here's a paste from my journal:

"2012-03-18

There was a major earthquake (8.x) somewhere. I was refreshing the USGS Earthquake website and another 8.x earthquake happened in the same vicinity, but a couple hundred miles away or so."

Less than a month later, twin quakes (8.6 and 8.2) took place near Indonesia, and were a good distance apart (100+ miles I believe). That kind of freaked me out, I'm not going to lie.

I haven't had a memorable earthquake dream since then, until last night/this morning.

I was again browsing the USGS Earthquake website and there were earthquakes in the 6.x range showing up in numerous places across the United States. Then two 7.x earthquakes showed up in Alaska, capped off with a 9.4 quake in Alaska.

In my dream I recall speculating to my brother that there was probably only 1 quake, the 9.4 one, and the other quakes showing up were just anomalous, kind of like the 5.x quake that briefly showed up on the USGS site off the coast of California when the deep 7.7 quake hit off the NE coast of Russia last year.

I woke up and jotted down some notes about the dream and went back to sleep. I started having the exact same dream again with only some minor differences as far as how myself and my family reacted to what was happening.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23263980

The future is known by the Author/Creator of the Universe. As monumental future events get closer to our present reality there can be 'sparks' of insight received in advance.
Interesting dream. Thanks for sharing this with us.
In the end it doesn't even matter...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20374873
United States
01/24/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I went to a Dolphin & Whale Killing protest in front of the Japanese Embassy in Los Angeles, CA. There were Japanese People there protesting the killing of Dolphins & Whales and asking their government to stop. Do you wish DEATH to those Japanese People?

Please name one human being, country/race that is completely flawless. Are you?
ººEATºº  (OP)

User ID: 1246654
Canada
01/24/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I went to a Dolphin & Whale Killing protest in front of the Japanese Embassy in Los Angeles, CA. There were Japanese People there protesting the killing of Dolphins & Whales and asking their government to stop. Do you wish DEATH to those Japanese People?

Please name one human being, country/race that is completely flawless. Are you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20374873

Earthquakes happen. Not my fault.
ººEATºº  (OP)

User ID: 1246654
Canada
01/24/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
earthquakend
abeliever
Members

User ID: 17868616
United States
01/24/2013 11:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Did you see the PA thread about big green flash in sky last night and boom followed 2 mins later?

Doesn't that sound like an earthquake precurser?

But... PA????
abeliever
Members

United States
01/24/2013 11:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
Here it is....

Thread: green light fall from sky
ººEATºº  (OP)

User ID: 31221408
Canada
01/24/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: abeliever

Could be earthquake lights.

The big one cometh and it's ON like white on snow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32936493
United Kingdom
01/24/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

"2012-03-18

As soon as you said dream journal i stopped reading ,basically you do believe or you wouldnt be keeping one
Coyoxautli

User ID: 32936946
Mexico
01/24/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

"2012-03-18

The future is known by the Author/Creator of the Universe. As monumental future events get closer to our present reality there can be 'sparks' of insight received in advance.
Interesting dream. Thanks for sharing this with us.

IT´S ON like a journal written by a man without dreams after Second Amendment ban.

verysad
with tears streaming down my face.

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
ººEATºº  (OP)

Canada
01/24/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's ON like wet on dream....

lol
ººEATºº  (OP)

Canada
01/24/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's ON like 'my' on 'bad'...
ººEATºº  (OP)

Canada
01/24/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's ON like 'pin' on 'this'...
abeliever
Members

United States
01/24/2013 01:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's ON like snow on mountaintops?

bump
ººEATºº  (OP)

Canada
01/24/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's ON like snow on mountaintops?

bump
 Quoting: abeliever

Ha ha. Ever been to Banff?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/24/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's ON like 'rhymes' with 'Banff'...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19315397
Mexico
01/24/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have a job ..lately ??
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/24/2013 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have a job ..lately ??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19315397

Business has been really slow. Slower than a turtle cruisin' on the beach.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/24/2013 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's 'ON' like 'O' on 'N'....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
01/24/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's 'ON' like 'Beyonce' and 'faker'...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23263980
United States
01/24/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

"2012-03-18

As soon as you said dream journal i stopped reading ,basically you do believe or you wouldnt be keeping one
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32936493

Airtight logic.
Canundrum
Live well, Laugh often

User ID: 617593
United States
01/24/2013 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always click on your threads - the responses are so funny. 5 stars for hilarity.
RayGun

User ID: 30283706
United States
01/24/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
They say this upcoming weekend's earthquake will be so large it will be felt a long ways away....

How long? broccoli
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1434793
Canada
01/25/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
long ways
ººEATºº  (OP)

Canada
01/25/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's 'ON' like 'sink' on 'hole'....
ººEATºº  (OP)

Canada
01/25/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if an 8.5 magnitude will strike Hollywood and then a sink hole will open up and swallow all the swallowers in the viper pit...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1466471
Canada
01/25/2013 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
they say you take it in the asshole real sweet too.

i believe both are correct.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 367497

You come up with that all by yourself.
I bet your family is proud at what an intelligent, caring man you have become.
ººEATºº  (OP)

Canada
01/25/2013 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's 'ON' like dark on chocolate...

Last Edited by ººEATºº on 01/25/2013 03:19 PM

GLP