Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,175 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 727,022
Pageviews Today: 1,280,653Threads Today: 548Posts Today: 9,312
03:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta removes military ban on women in combat, opening thousands of front line positions

Don'tBeAfraid

User ID: 32113282
United States
01/24/2013 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta removes military ban on women in combat, opening thousands of front line positions

What does that mean...elaborate?
 Quoting: Don'tBeAfraid

If you agree with this then you are part of the problem. Women are meant for nurturing not killing.
 Quoting: SeekWisdom

So you're the authority we all need to listen to? Hoo boy. So basically women need to ask your personal permission to fight in the US Armed Services. Talk about delusions of grandeur. Then by damned I'm glad to be part of your problem.

Not my problem,America's problem. Do you support feminism?

I support women. Feminism has been taken over by morons. Women in Western states got the vote because they were tough as nails as well as beautiful and could run the homestead themselves. Back then they were called suffragettes.

What passes for defending the rights of women now is an warped monstrosity.

A woman who can hump it with the guys and carry her gear and shoot a rifle and throw a grenade doesn't my permission as a Man. She needs my respect, not my protection unless she's my wife.

What you're suggesting is an anachronism. I doubt it's Biblical. It's not American. It's based upon some idea of women in frilly clothes and helpless.

Son, wake up. They've never been helpless unless citified and if so, no more helpless then the urban guys too.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/24/2013 02:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32926550
Germany
01/24/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta removes military ban on women in combat, opening thousands of front line positions
What you're suggesting is an anachronism.

So what. I'd rather have women be the old way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32937757
United States
01/24/2013 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Taking the war on women to a new level.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32944529
United States
01/24/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those fucking bastards!

Now that they have RUINED hundreds of thousands of combat vets, due to multiple tours, as many as 6 different deployments in the sand box, they are now going after our women.

This is NOT GOOD.

Don't give me the crap about how women can do things just as good as men.

This is the final nail in the coffin of our armed forces.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1306067

aren't most of the "forces" all from south america now?
SeekWisdom

User ID: 14695767
United States
01/24/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you agree with this then you are part of the problem. Women are meant for nurturing not killing.

So you're the authority we all need to listen to? Hoo boy. So basically women need to ask your personal permission to fight in the US Armed Services. Talk about delusions of grandeur. Then by damned I'm glad to be part of your problem.

I support women. Feminism has been taken over by morons. Women in Western states got the vote because they were tough as nails as well as beautiful and could run the homestead themselves. Back then they were called suffragettes.

A woman who can hump it with the guys and carry her gear and shoot a rifle and throw a grenade doesn't my permission as a Man. She needs my respect, not my protection unless she's my wife.

What you're suggesting is an anachronism. I doubt it's Biblical. It's not American. It's based upon some idea of women in frilly clothes and helpless.

Son, wake up. They've never been helpless unless citified and if so, no more helpless then the urban guys too.

They aren't meant for it. Served in the 101st Airbone,if they were equal they would have the same PT standards. Men and women aren't the same.

anachronism:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Not even close to the point I'm trying to make.

Oh,why would your wife need your protection?I thought we are all equal.
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/24/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

They aren't meant for it. Served in the 101st Airbone,if they were equal they would have the same PT standards. Men and women aren't the same.

anachronism:

Have you actually read what I've posting???? Who said that the average woman could handle being a soldier? Why would want to? Hell most guys can't handle it. I said if they want to "try" for it, let them "try".

Who ever said that any of us are equal? What a joke. I don't know two people who are equal even if identitical twins.
SeekWisdom

User ID: 14695767
United States
01/24/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

anachronism:

Have you actually read what I've posting???? Who said that the average woman could handle being a soldier? Why would want to? Hell most guys can't handle it. I said if they want to "try" for it, let them "try".

Who ever said that any of us are equal? What a joke. I don't know two people who are equal even if identitical twins.

Jessica Lynch
[link to www.wnd.com]

My drill sergeants wouldn't stop bad mouthing here all through basic training. This is the reason women shouldn't be on the front lines.
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Albert Einstein

Get over here!- Scorpion
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
01/24/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the Israelis tried women in frontline combat units and it didn't work. Same with the Russians IIRC.
 Quoting: s. d. butler

You are correct.

The problem with women on the front lines has nothing to do with their ability to do a mans job.

The problem is...Capture and torture!

The first time a woman is captured and pictures of her being gang raped, water boarded, and then beheaded show up in the media, how are you going to feel about women on the front lines then?

I'm sure when women are captured and held in the modern day version of the Hanoi Hilton, her captors will furnish her with a great big box of tampons to make her stay comfortable. Oh wait, they will probably just knock her up so they don't have to worry about tampons. Then she can give birth to an enemy bastard child and they call all live happily ever after.

Common sense is dead.

another do
 Quoting: CowgirlK

So what, bitch? Owning a vagina does not make you special little flowers who must be protected and cherished. You are just a parasitic cunt who thinks that men must protect
your dirty little life. Women like you are a plague and must be extinct, together with your pussy whipped slaves.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32901590

sick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32963708
United States
01/24/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
We came up with a theory last night that this was simply an excuse for backdoor eugenics. Sure enough, this in morning's news:

[link to www.chicagotribune.com]

Just over ten percent of women in the military said in 2008 they'd had an unintended pregnancy in the last year - a figure significantly higher than rates in the general public, according to a new study.
The findings come amid news that the Pentagon will lift the ban on women in front-line combat jobs starting in 2016.

The way the eugenics part would work:

Obviously women who are going to be on the front line can't be pregnant, or run any risk of falling pregnant. So the military will mandate no fail birth control methods, like Depo, IUDs or sterilization. Depo is noted for causing long term fertility issues:
[link to www.cwpe.org]

So, many, many woman will return from military service sterile. "They" will say it is to prevent things like:

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

A team of doctors has flown to Afghanistan after a British servicewoman gave birth to a boy having not realised she was pregnant.

But actually, its just to cut the population. They can make all women in the military use no fail birth control at all times because they might be called to the front at any time. So no kids for you if you go in service, ladies.

How are they going to keep the guys from making babies? I anxiously await that one.

Does anyone have a link like this that is not anecdotal? Personal experience? Are they already forcing Depo?

Don't kid yourselves about the military and birth control. When my married daughter was deployed to Iraq with her National Guard unit, all of the women were required to have Depro shots for birth control because of the prevalence of rape among our own troops
[link to theview.abc.go.com]
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/24/2013 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

anachronism:

Jessica Lynch
[link to www.wnd.com]

My drill sergeants wouldn't stop bad mouthing here all through basic training. This is the reason women shouldn't be on the front lines.

So theeeeeeer's the rub. We're the problem. Us men. We can't handle it, not them. Better read some history Hoss. Women have been raped in wartime since war began. That's nothing new. It's just not taught for war is brutal and ugly with glimmers of honour and valor. We see the cruelty inflicted upon them by the enemy, but the overwhelming rape of female US Armed Services personnel is perpetuated by US soldiers, not the enemy.
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/24/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the Israelis tried women in frontline combat units and it didn't work. Same with the Russians IIRC.
 Quoting: s. d. butler

You are correct.

The problem with women on the front lines has nothing to do with their ability to do a mans job.

The problem is...Capture and torture!

The first time a woman is captured and pictures of her being gang raped, water boarded, and then beheaded show up in the media, how are you going to feel about women on the front lines then?

I'm sure when women are captured and held in the modern day version of the Hanoi Hilton, her captors will furnish her with a great big box of tampons to make her stay comfortable. Oh wait, they will probably just knock her up so they don't have to worry about tampons. Then she can give birth to an enemy bastard child and they call all live happily ever after.

Common sense is dead.

another do
 Quoting: CowgirlK

So what, bitch? Owning a vagina does not make you special little flowers who must be protected and cherished. You are just a parasitic cunt who thinks that men must protect
your dirty little life. Women like you are a plague and must be extinct, together with your pussy whipped slaves.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32901590

I am assuming you are male, but you're also a Cur and no Man, for no Man would speak that way to a Lady. You're a disgrace to your gender...a complete lowlife that would be speaking in such dishonorable fashion. I hope you get banned, but trolls of your ilk will return like a bit of excrement that cannot be flushed for it clogs the toilet.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/24/2013 10:29 PM
Don'tBeAfraid

United States
01/25/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most women will never be able to be soldiers in combat. Only a very small portion of women want to become them. Many want a military career but not to serve in that fashion. The fact that only 10% of men serve in similar positions should be enlightening. Most guys can't do it either.

Women have served in the US Armed Forces. They have served with valor and honor. They are human and make mistakes. Some of them have been a nurse, a medic, a driver, and then picked up a rifle, shielded wounded, and saved many many other soldiers. To deny the facts is being a poor critical thinker.

If you really care about women, then you'll do what you can as concerned fathers, mothers, brothers, and sisters to prevent rape in the military. That's the abuse that they undergo besides the potential for being maimed, and also disrespected by civilians who discount their efforts.

Worry about all of that first, then worry about what some radical Muslim enemy might do.

Any patriot may be wounded, maimed, raped, or killed in combat. That is War.

Since we don't need as big a military, and can't afford a large military, then it makes zero sense to suddely integrate the US Armed Forces for no reason. That's just lunacy...or worse, a plan by the corportations to destroy the fabric of our Humanity.

Last Edited by Don'tBeAfraid on 01/25/2013 02:15 AM
^WatchMan^

User ID: 27635886
United States
01/27/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
all the men are about killed off or missing arms and/or legs so they had to allow women to keep fighting

GLP