Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,184 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 936,250
Pageviews Today: 1,669,677Threads Today: 715Posts Today: 12,615
06:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
01/23/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
Stemming from the Sandy Hook/school scene in I, Pet Goat 2 thread, I believe most of us understand now that this was not just a simple animated video that went viral with immense popularity. It is probably one of the most analyzed non-Hollywood/entertainment videos ever made! Is it a timeline of future events? Was the school scene symbolic of the Sandy Hook massacre? Are the following scenes chronologically in order or random? I can't say for sure but it starting to unfold that way…

Madonna's half-time show too was huge when it came to symbolism. Looking back at it now, it was just an intro to what the Olympics presented as the 'MAIN EVENT' I believe. The no-show Mayan Apocalypse 'ending' on 12/21/12 literally left the world hanging, but not so much so as the emotionally distraught event of the Sandy Hook massacre. This was by far the second biggest event after 9/11 that shuddered the world over…and all because of the precious children. Based on that notion, most of us have made it a personal mission to find out and EXPOSE THE TRUTH for once and for all!!

I've compiled a list of 'dots' from the obvious to 'really strange' (my specialty!)…as well as montages (another specialty!) because visuals do speak louder than words. I'm curious to know your theories as well so please post them here.

I prayed about posting this for the past two nights, wondering if I should bother making the effort anymore…Lord knows how exhaustive the research is as well as whether there's any point in speculating these sinister events any longer…whether they fail or not. I received the following two verses: Psalm 23 two mornings ago and Matthew 5:11-12 this morning, both on my daily Bible verse app on my phone.

I just smiled and shook my head in amazement…

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
~ PSALM 23:1

Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
~ MATTHEW 5:11-12

GOD IS GOOD!! ALL PRAISE TO JESUS!!

readup
HERE WE GO...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/23/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
:colorbump:

- Super Bowl 47 on 2/3/13 at the Mercedes Benz Superdome —> 47=11 2+3+13=9 (9/11)
[link to www.neworleanssuperbowl.com]

- 2/3 date is 23 as in the 23 Gun Laws - Psalm 23 appeared outside the school bldg in I Pet Goat 2
[link to blogs.wsj.com]

- New Orleans - NEW (WORLD) OR(leans)DER, Louisiana - Hurricane Katrina (name meaning: PURE) as in Sandy Hook, Newtown (NEW-OWN-NWO)

- New Orleans is also known as 'The CRESCENT CITY'…numerous crescent shapes in school scene of I Pet Goat 2 AND in the Drone/Dome Nuke scene (pics below), crescent moon appeared after 12/14 - day of Sandy Hook massacre AND day Kate Middleton (born during Lunar Eclipse) turned 31 on 1/9/13
Thread: School Scene in I, Pet Goat 2 - Children Being 'Sacrificed' by the APPLE CONCEPTION - Lotus Birth [SANDY=GREASE!]?! (Page 9)

- Beyonce's mother is from Louisiana Creole, has African, French, Native American, and Irish ancestry - 'Beyonce' derived from her French maiden name Beyince)
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

- New Orlean city symbol (also for its sports teams) the Fleur-di-Lis or 'Lily Flower' (two crescent moons with ARROWhead in center?) - also depicts the IRIS when in bloom (IRIS- Goddess of the Rainbow - Sandy Hook students sang 'Somewhere over the Rainbow - God's Covenant to Noah post-flood - Wizard of Oz), 'Lily' is the name of blonde girl in I Pet Goat 2 as well as a calla lily appearing on classroom wall

- Kate Middleton's pregnancy was 'abruptly' announced on 12/3/12 (3+3+3= 9 Kate's birth number), 11 DAYS before Sandy Hook and exactly 2 months/60 DAYS before the Super Bowl 2/3/13 - possibly conceived right around time of Hurricane SANDY/Halloween (both sexes-meaning: 'DEFENDER OF MEN')

- San Francisco 49ers (Beyonce DOB: 9/4 - birth #4 w/Kate's #9 - both mothers -both 31) vs. Baltimore Ravens (logo of raven head w/CRESCENT EYE!!), 'Cain vs. Abel TWINS?' John & Jim Harbough (HARBOR- Water Theme?) Coach brothers are 15 months apart…first time together for the Super Bowl - Raven appears post-flood from Noah's Ark in Genesis 8- purple/red/gold colors of both teams symbolic of MOTHER OF HARLOTS/BABYLON in Revelation 17

- Chinese New Year 2/10: Year of the WATER SNAKE (M(IS)s(IS)sippi River?) FIRST TIME in 60 YEARS! (Queen's Jubilee)- Water Element/Theme - GOM (BP Oil Spill)
[link to www.haters]
(squid oo site)
[link to blog.freepeople.com]

- Beyonce and Destiny's Child (or CHILD'S DESTINY = Kate Middleton's Baby?) reunion/compilation album titled Love Songs to be released 1/29 - w/new single 'NUCLEAR' (false flag?) included!
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

- Beyonce's feature-length documentary film, 'Life is But a Dream' (from Row Your Boat nursery rhyme-Water Theme), will premiere on HBO on 2/16

- Destiny's Child parted ways two months before Hurricane Katrina hit in August 2005
[link to www.rollingstone.com]

- The Bayou Corne/Assumption Parish, Louisiana SINKHOLE (Water Theme/GOM-BP OIL) developed in August 2012- 7 years after Katrina - which is 77 MILES West of New Orleans!!
[link to www.dailycomet.com]

- According to the link above, scientists determined the sinkhole was caused when a subterranean cavern owned by Texas Brine LLC collapsed. The cavern sits thousands of feet below the surface in the Napoleonville Salt Dome - on 1/11, Will & Kate went to the gallery for Kate's portrait opening reception, which captured Will pulling a 'NAPOLEON' for the cameras! The city Napoleonville was named after the French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte (see pics below). I had a dream about the actor who played Napoloeon Dynamite just recently (dynamite-nuclear?!!)

- New Madrid Fault line (possibly ends in La…near SINKHOLE?)
[link to i3.photobucket.com]

- MAIN SPONSOR of Super Bowl 47 listed: ENTERGY (Nuke plants - "NUCLEAR" single?)
[link to www.neworleanssuperbowl.com]

- Another sponsor TEAM GLEASON - New Orleans retired Saints player Stephen Gleason #37 was diagnosed w/ALS - 'Lou Gherig's Disease' in 2011 - Lou Gherig was #4 (Beyonce's #) NY Yankees Hall-of-Famer (died in RIVERdale, NY) - blocked historic punt against Atlanta Falcons, which led to the first touchdown/first score in the Saints' first game in New Orleans in nearly 21 months after Katrina
[link to www.teamgleason.org]

- Hillary Clinton had a concussion SIX DAYS after Sandy Hook on 12/20, which led to blog clot between brain & skull, treatment at hospital from 12/30/12 - 1/2/13 transition into 2013 - studied 'CHILD BRAIN' development & medicine in Yale - SKULL'N'BONES - Clinton/Bush connection - Pic of Brain in I Pet Goat school scene - is gifted a FOOTBALL HELMET & jersey w/#112 (13=4) by her staffers for countries visited during her time as Secretary of State
Thread: School Scene in I, Pet Goat 2 - Children Being 'Sacrificed' by the APPLE CONCEPTION - Lotus Birth [SANDY=GREASE!]?! (Page 9)

- SNL's 'MAINE JUSTICE' Skit w/Jamie Foxx as host - SIX DAYS before Sand Hook (first night of Hannukah)- alluding to Maine/New Orleans connection thru the New Madrid Fault Line? NUCLEAR event again?
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

- London Olympics stadium - Thames River layout for 7/27/12 Opening Ceremony: CAPTAIN (Sandy) HOOK Mary Poppins NANNY/Cauldron/ STEAM smokestacks (steamboats in La?) Children in Hospital Scene - Mississippi River layout is EERILY similar around the Superdome in New Orleans!!
[link to www.pixhost.org]

- Rivers Layout: shaped like a HORSESHOE/Four Horses of the Apocalypse/Gangnam Style dance/horsemeat found in UK & Ireland/IRON HORSE appeared in the Olympics/Lou Gherig's nickname 'The Iron Horse'/ Stephen Gleason traveled the Western US in a van called IRON HORSE

- River (water) Phoenix (Olympic Bird rising from ashes/Fire/Arizona) - his last film 'DARK BLOOD' (BP Oil) to be released at the Miami Film Festival in 2013
[link to www.hollywoodreporter.com]

- BP Oil Spill/GOM - 'SYNTHIA' - the 'GULF BLUE PLAGUE' - Blue children depicted in I Pet Goat 2 school scene - Beyonce's daughter BLUE IVY (Ivy on classroom wall) - name CYNTHIA meaning: 'MOON PERSONIFIED'
Thread: GULF BLUE OIL PLAGUE - SYNTHIA, BP's FRANKENSTEIN - 4 Part Video Series

- 'Drone Nukes Dome-Shaped Bldg w/Crescent Moon' scene in I Pet Goat 2 (vid @ 3:00)- depicts aerial view of Superdome - twin pyramid bridge depicts TWIN-PEAKED bridges near the Superdome called The CRESCENT CITY CONNECTION (Connecticut?) - 'blackbirds' released: SING A SONG OF SIXPENCE?! 204 PETALS were lit to make the Olympic CAULDRON= 4 and 20 blackbirds baked in a PIE (Superdome shape?!)- giant blackbirds appeared in the closing ceremony of Paralympics w/the IRON HORSE…(see pics below) THIS was just my impression!

- just to add personal note: I kid you not when I say I saw two Van Wagner billboards last weekend with the words "EASY AS" and the word PIE a picture of a slice of BLUEBERRY PIE!! The term 'Big Easy' and the drone scene came to mind…just too much of a coincidence to ignore! Wish I took a picture of it!

whew
SO FAR...!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/23/2013 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
:ipetgoat10:

:ipetgoat9:

:IPGOlympicsHeart:

:49ersRavensTauru:

:willkatenapoleon:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24120350
United States
01/23/2013 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too much free time man. One big flaw with your connections would be that these two teams season would have to have been rigged to end up in the superbowl together.

Do you realize how impossible that would be to pull off, every player on every team in the NFL is striving to win games, these are highly competitive athletes. You can rig every NFL game so that these two teams end up in the big game. Too many variable to control, just would never happen..sorry

Try getting a hobby
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/23/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too much free time man. One big flaw with your connections would be that these two teams season would have to have been rigged to end up in the superbowl together.

Do you realize how impossible that would be to pull off, every player on every team in the NFL is striving to win games, these are highly competitive athletes. You can rig every NFL game so that these two teams end up in the big game. Too many variable to control, just would never happen..sorry

Try getting a hobby
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24120350

Free time...getting a hobby...it's getting old for a conspiracy forum.

I can understand what you mean but you know it's all been planned out anyway.

These are just theories...possibilities...a wild guess here and there. Just like it was wild to think they could take down two 100+ story bldgs with 3000 people in it and make it look like it happened by chance blink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20503077
United States
01/23/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's an amazing analysis, but. Nothing is going to happen. Nothing ever happens. Call it the GLP Effect, or whatever, but nothing ever happens.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/23/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's an amazing analysis, but. Nothing is going to happen. Nothing ever happens. Call it the GLP Effect, or whatever, but nothing ever happens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20503077

AY YO, I'll be the first to post it...I hope so...thank you hf

:glp-effect:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10986208
Ireland
01/23/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bangor Maine

Stephen King

The family moved to De Pere, Wisconsin, Fort Wayne, Indiana and Stratford, Connecticut.

King and his wife own and occupy three different houses, one in Bangor, one in Lovell, Maine, and they regularly winter in their waterfront mansion located off the Gulf of Mexico, in Sarasota, Florida.

The following year, King wrote the introduction to Batman No. 400, an anniversary issue in which he expressed his preference for that character over Superman.[27][28]

Jamie Foxx

Django Unchained

Principal photography for Django Unchained started in California in November 2011,[44] in Wyoming in February 2012,[45] and at the National Historic Landmark Evergreen Plantation in Wallace, Louisiana, outside of New Orleans, in March 2012.

Django Unchained was released on December 25, 2012 in the United States by The Weinstein Company and released on January 18, 2013 by Sony Pictures Releasing International in the United Kingdom.[55][56] The film was screened for the first time at the Directors Guild of America on December 1, 2012, with additional screening events having been held for critics leading up to the film's wide release.[57] The premiere of Django Unchained was canceled following a shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, 2012.[58]

User ID: 32865719
Brazil
01/23/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for your research

good going op

hf

Last Edited by 1908247 on 01/23/2013 08:05 PM
Nus
daughter in NYC

User ID: 26741332
United States
01/23/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Sister,

All I can say is "YOU ROCK" and I mean it in a Godly Way!!

God Bless all of your efforts!hf
daughter in NYC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30617504
United States
01/23/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
What concerns me is Disney has been advertising jaNEWary (nuclear) all month... Any connections to dates ahead of 2-3? Astrological line ups, occult rituals, numbers?
The only reason I bring this up is because sandy hook was dec14 but Christmas ritual (last bulb) is dec 25
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24120350
United States
01/23/2013 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Try getting a hobby

These are just theories...possibilities...a wild guess here and there. Just like it was wild to think they could take down two 100+ story bldgs with 3000 people in it and make it look like it happened by chance blink
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Yes you're right, but I prefer when my conspiracies are backed up by facts and evidence. Not connecting dots just because they share a number or a letter or some arbitrary similarity.

It's people like you that give conspiracy theorists a bad name. Your arguments have no basis or evidence. People like you are the reason that most folks associate conspiracy to tin foil hat nut jobs.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/23/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bangor Maine

Stephen King

The family moved to De Pere, Wisconsin, Fort Wayne, Indiana and Stratford, Connecticut.

King and his wife own and occupy three different houses, one in Bangor, one in Lovell, Maine, and they regularly winter in their waterfront mansion located off the Gulf of Mexico, in Sarasota, Florida.

The following year, King wrote the introduction to Batman No. 400, an anniversary issue in which he expressed his preference for that character over Superman.[27][28]

Jamie Foxx

Django Unchained

Principal photography for Django Unchained started in California in November 2011,[44] in Wyoming in February 2012,[45] and at the National Historic Landmark Evergreen Plantation in Wallace, Louisiana, outside of New Orleans, in March 2012.

Django Unchained was released on December 25, 2012 in the United States by The Weinstein Company and released on January 18, 2013 by Sony Pictures Releasing International in the United Kingdom.[55][56] The film was screened for the first time at the Directors Guild of America on December 1, 2012, with additional screening events having been held for critics leading up to the film's wide release.[57] The premiere of Django Unchained was canceled following a shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, 2012.[58]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10986208

"Resurrection Night"

[link to dc.wikia.com]

The Dark Tower
In the story, Roland Deschain is the last living member of a knightly order known as gunslingers and the last of the line of "Arthur Eld", his world's analogue of King Arthur.

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge KG KT (William Arthur Philip Louis;[fn 1] born 21 June 1982)

Places in The Dark Tower series

Barony of New Canaan

New Canaan is a town in Fairfield County, Connecticut, United States, 8 miles (13 km) northeast of Stamford.
34.8 miles from Newtown.

Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set.
Moloch was always associated with the Bull God. (Taurus)

[link to www.whale.to]

In 2006, King published an apocalyptic novel, Cell. The book features a sudden force in which every cell phone user turns into a mindless killer. King noted in the book's introduction that he does not use cell phones.

A warning and Secret Clue- SANDY HOOK and the POINT

When the pebbles skip across the water, only but one will sink. Three smooth skip over the body, while the rough and jagged trip over and join. CHRIStmas delivers fulfilment of the list. Who is naughty to be left out? SANDuskY has a POINT. Adam holds the fire which was sparked by CHRIStmas EVE. Watch the fire roast the LAMB as the LAMB is SANDY and POINTs towards CHRISTMAS EVE. I pray you understand the cryptic importance of this message. Some of us do care. Stay safe.
Thread: A warning and Secret Clue- SANDY HOOK and the POINT

ADAM and EVE
Soldier is a 1998 American science fiction and action film directed by Paul W.S. Anderson. The film stars Kurt Russell as Sgt. Todd, a soldier trained from birth. The film also features Gary Busey, Jason Scott Lee, Jason Isaacs, Connie Nielsen...

In the near future, as part of a new military recruitment and training program ***("Project Adam")***, a group of infants are selected at birth to be raised as soldiers. Undergoing extreme mental and physical training, they become virtual sociopaths, with no understanding of anything except military routine and war.

In ***Greenwich, Connecticut***...

Meanwhile, Mulder is contacted by Deep Throat, who gives him details on a Cold War-era supersoldier program that produced genetically modified children—identified as "Adam" or "Eve" based on their genders. Deep Throat tells Mulder of a woman connected with the project who is currently kept in a mental hospital.
The agents travel to the hospital and meet "Eve 6", who tells them that the clones created in the project had extra chromosomes which led them to display superhuman intelligence and strength, as well as homicidal psychoses.

At their hotel, Scully gives Mulder the information, but he rushes her out after a phone call of only clicks - a signal to meet Deep Throat. He tells Mulder about the classified "Litchfield" experiments: In the 1950s, the U.S. followed suit, at a compound in Litchfield, CT. Boys were codenamed Adam, girls Eve. Deep Throat arranges for the agents to see the adult Eve 6.

***There were 16 children from this project, eight boys called Adam and eight girls called Eve. By the age of 16 psychosis had set in and by age 20 they were homocidal***. All but three of the Eves had died by 1993 (THE X FILES "Eve")

[link to x-files.wikia.com]

"Police say ADAM Lanza, 20, killed 20 first-graders and six adults in the Dec. 14 massacre at Sandy Hook. "

The future of war is going to look really, really weird. The “super soldier” research that DARPA (the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) is working on right now is unlike anything we have ever seen before. If DARPA is successful, and if the American people don’t object, the soldiers of the future will be genetically modified transhumans capable of superhuman feats.

[link to endoftheamericandream.com]
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
01/23/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The creation of DARPA was authorised by President Eisenhower in 1958 for the purpose of forming and executing research and development projects to expand the frontiers of technology and science, and able to reach far beyond immediate military requirements.,[3] the two relevant acts being the Supplemental Military Construction Authorization (Air Force)[5] (Public Law 85-325) and Department of Defense Directive 5105.15, in February 1958.

Former American President Dwight D Eisenhower had three secret meetings with aliens from another planet, a former US government consultant has claimed.

The 34th President of the United States met the extra terrestrials at a remote air base in New Mexico in 1954, according to lecturer and author Timothy Good.

[link to www.huffingtonpost.co.uk]

Concerning information processing, DARPA made great progress, initially through its support of the development of time-sharing (all modern operating systems rely on concepts invented for the Multics system, developed by a cooperation among Bell Labs, General Electric and MIT, which DARPA supported by funding Project MAC at MIT with an initial two-million-dollar grant).

Lanza, a vice president of taxes for GE Energy Financial Services, is the father of the alleged shooter, Adam Lanza, 20, who is also suspected of killing his mother, Nancy.

Read more: [link to www.stamfordadvocate.com]

The Hidden Hand that Shaped History

[link to vigilantcitizen.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bangor Maine

Stephen King

Jamie Foxx

Django Unchained

The rabbit hole goes deep!

Talk about behind the scenes...good info, thanks thumbs!

Interesting to know there's a Wallace in Louisiana too...hmm

CORNWALL, STONEWALL & also thought of CORNWALLIS...weird!
Thread: 90s 'GREASER' TV show: Donkey (Democrat) 'Eats' US Map/23/Super Bowl/I Pet Goat/SANDY/New Madrid: Jesse is HERMES? Greek Week!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for your research

good going op

hf
 Quoting: 1908247

Thank you hf!

Hi Sister,

All I can say is "YOU ROCK" and I mean it in a Godly Way!!

God Bless all of your efforts!hf
 Quoting: daughter in NYC

Thank you SIster...ROCK is the WORD hf!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Try getting a hobby

Yes you're right, but I prefer when my conspiracies are backed up by facts and evidence. Not connecting dots just because they share a number or a letter or some arbitrary similarity.

It's people like you that give conspiracy theorists a bad name. Your arguments have no basis or evidence. People like you are the reason that most folks associate conspiracy to tin foil hat nut jobs.

Bad or Good theories...all theories aside...we all have to choose a side...thumbs

:chesswithGod:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30617504
United States
01/24/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome collection!!!! Dang! I know your fingers must ache!
Another poster realized the sign of tarus (TPTB love that kinda stuff) will be over the Superbowl. Bayou corne is bayou "horn(s)" in English. Sinkhole is the bullseye. Red river is above as well as Baton Rouge (red stick in English) the red flag for the bull. TPTB use these codes to signal one another. Those who carry out missions only know minor details. Those higher a top, use codes, colors, stars, symbols, numbers and news to relay info.
You went above and beyond! Praise god for people like you with eyes wide open! I love the confirmation bible quotes as well.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bangor Maine

Stephen King

Jamie Foxx

Django Unchained

"Resurrection Night"

[link to dc.wikia.com]

The Dark Tower
In the story, Roland Deschain is the last living member of a knightly order known as gunslingers and the last of the line of "Arthur Eld", his world's analogue of King Arthur.

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge KG KT (William Arthur Philip Louis;[fn 1] born 21 June 1982)

Places in The Dark Tower series

Barony of New Canaan

New Canaan is a town in Fairfield County, Connecticut, United States, 8 miles (13 km) northeast of Stamford.
34.8 miles from Newtown.

Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set.
Moloch was always associated with the Bull God. (Taurus)

[link to www.whale.to]

In 2006, King published an apocalyptic novel, Cell. The book features a sudden force in which every cell phone user turns into a mindless killer. King noted in the book's introduction that he does not use cell phones.

A warning and Secret Clue- SANDY HOOK and the POINT

When the pebbles skip across the water, only but one will sink. Three smooth skip over the body, while the rough and jagged trip over and join. CHRIStmas delivers fulfilment of the list. Who is naughty to be left out? SANDuskY has a POINT. Adam holds the fire which was sparked by CHRIStmas EVE. Watch the fire roast the LAMB as the LAMB is SANDY and POINTs towards CHRISTMAS EVE. I pray you understand the cryptic importance of this message. Some of us do care. Stay safe.
Thread: A warning and Secret Clue- SANDY HOOK and the POINT

ADAM and EVE
Soldier is a 1998 American science fiction and action film directed by Paul W.S. Anderson. The film stars Kurt Russell as Sgt. Todd, a soldier trained from birth. The film also features Gary Busey, Jason Scott Lee, Jason Isaacs, Connie Nielsen...

In the near future, as part of a new military recruitment and training program ***("Project Adam")***, a group of infants are selected at birth to be raised as soldiers. Undergoing extreme mental and physical training, they become virtual sociopaths, with no understanding of anything except military routine and war.

In ***Greenwich, Connecticut***...

Meanwhile, Mulder is contacted by Deep Throat, who gives him details on a Cold War-era supersoldier program that produced genetically modified children—identified as "Adam" or "Eve" based on their genders. Deep Throat tells Mulder of a woman connected with the project who is currently kept in a mental hospital.
The agents travel to the hospital and meet "Eve 6", who tells them that the clones created in the project had extra chromosomes which led them to display superhuman intelligence and strength, as well as homicidal psychoses.

At their hotel, Scully gives Mulder the information, but he rushes her out after a phone call of only clicks - a signal to meet Deep Throat. He tells Mulder about the classified "Litchfield" experiments: In the 1950s, the U.S. followed suit, at a compound in Litchfield, CT. Boys were codenamed Adam, girls Eve. Deep Throat arranges for the agents to see the adult Eve 6.

***There were 16 children from this project, eight boys called Adam and eight girls called Eve. By the age of 16 psychosis had set in and by age 20 they were homocidal***. All but three of the Eves had died by 1993 (THE X FILES "Eve")

[link to x-files.wikia.com]

"Police say ADAM Lanza, 20, killed 20 first-graders and six adults in the Dec. 14 massacre at Sandy Hook. "

The future of war is going to look really, really weird. The “super soldier” research that DARPA (the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) is working on right now is unlike anything we have ever seen before. If DARPA is successful, and if the American people don’t object, the soldiers of the future will be genetically modified transhumans capable of superhuman feats.

[link to endoftheamericandream.com]

:wow:

Thanks again...mind blowing!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome collection!!!! Dang! I know your fingers must ache!
Another poster realized the sign of tarus (TPTB love that kinda stuff) will be over the Superbowl. Bayou corne is bayou "horn(s)" in English. Sinkhole is the bullseye. Red river is above as well as Baton Rouge (red stick in English) the red flag for the bull. TPTB use these codes to signal one another. Those who carry out missions only know minor details. Those higher a top, use codes, colors, stars, symbols, numbers and news to relay info.
You went above and beyond! Praise god for people like you with eyes wide open! I love the confirmation bible quotes as well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30617504

Yes I'm tired in this body but my SPIRIT keeps going hf

I was just trying to find a link about the constellation. Reading about Molech the bull in the last post above reminds me of the sign Taurus...horrific blink!

AMEN!! Thank you hf!

:cool85:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
- Hillary Clinton had a concussion SIX DAYS after Sandy Hook on 12/20, which led to blog clot between brain & skull, treatment at hospital from 12/30/12 - 1/2/13 transition into 2013 - studied 'CHILD BRAIN' development & medicine in Yale - SKULL'N'BONES - Clinton/Bush connection - Pic of Brain in I Pet Goat school scene - is gifted a FOOTBALL HELMET & jersey w/#112 (13=4) by her staffers for countries visited during her time as Secretary of State

Not surprised that Hillary testified on the 23rd...

Hillary Clinton's tearful moment on Benghazi: Will it help or hurt?

[link to news.yahoo.com]

amazed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3064678
Canada
01/24/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Try getting a hobby

Well, we all would love facts and something of concrete proof. Trouble is that these monsters that plan or plot these types of "events" believe in this type of "tin foil hat" analogies or connections. You see they are dark occultists or power hungry demon possessed sociopaths.

I believe, they believe in using numerology, astrology and sacred geometry gnostic knowledge from fallen angels to plot out and plan these satanic rituals that always have human sacrifices and bloodshed in order to cause chaos and confusion so the perpetrators can come in afterwards and pose as saviors, OFFERING up a solution that was the game plan all along. ie: furthering the Luciferian agenda, The Great Work.

I applaud the work of the Op and as I trust in my Lord and savior Jesus Christ to give his flock eyes too see these connections and warn others. We must be wise as serpents yet, gentle as doves. We are dealing with so much we cannot understand and quite frankly I don't want too. These people that cause these disasters are getting their intel from high level dark spirit world beings, pretty hard to combat that as humans.

Pray about it to your father with a pure heart. Ask and you shall receive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
01/24/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
:cool013:

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Try getting a hobby

Well, we all would love facts and something of concrete proof. Trouble is that these monsters that plan or plot these types of "events" believe in this type of "tin foil hat" analogies or connections. You see they are dark occultists or power hungry demon possessed sociopaths.

I believe, they believe in using numerology, astrology and sacred geometry gnostic knowledge from fallen angels to plot out and plan these satanic rituals that always have human sacrifices and bloodshed in order to cause chaos and confusion so the perpetrators can come in afterwards and pose as saviors, OFFERING up a solution that was the game plan all along. ie: furthering the Luciferian agenda, The Great Work.

I applaud the work of the Op and as I trust in my Lord and savior Jesus Christ to give his flock eyes too see these connections and warn others. We must be wise as serpents yet, gentle as doves. We are dealing with so much we cannot understand and quite frankly I don't want too. These people that cause these disasters are getting their intel from high level dark spirit world beings, pretty hard to combat that as humans.

Pray about it to your father with a pure heart. Ask and you shall receive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3064678

smile_hear

WELL SAID...thank you for your post!

WE MUST ALWAYS PRAY hf!

:bless34:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
:cool013:

hf
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Thank you brother hearts!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

Thread: OMG! What Jst Happened @ The Bayou Corne Sinkhole!!??

oops2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Today's date is interesting...blink

James Wilson Marshall was an American carpenter and sawmill operator, whose discovery of gold in the American River in California on January 24, 1848 set the stage for the California Gold Rush.

Now these murals come to mind...especially the one on the left!

:boaleft::boamiddle::boaright:

@ the BANK OF AMERICA headquarters in Charlotte, NC

See the man dressed in red and blue on the right by the burning bush/tree?

Similar to the one in the poster about the Gold Rush:

[link to commons.wikimedia.org]

The history of Bank of America dates back to 1904, when Amadeo Giannini founded the Bank of Italy in San Francisco.

:amazing:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/24/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
All this talk about hoaxes, 'swatting' and people telling 'fake' stories...adding Beyonce's lip-syncing at the inauguration reminds me of a quote:

'HOOK, LINE & SINKER'

...or more like:

(Sandy)HOOK, LIES and SINK(Hole?Her?)...blink

- to be tricked into believing something without any doubts

Will that be the theme of her halftime show hmm?

Listen to both Beyonce and Kelly Clarkson below...you could clearly hear the difference in the voices and microphone. The ear plug moment Beyonce had was purely for show. Also, their demeanor is different. Kelly was very confident and excited to be there while Beyonce was obviously very tense and nervous before she started.

:colorbump:

Rumor mill churns around Beyonce's guests at Super Bowl halftime show

[link to www.latimes.com]

Destiny's Child Will Reunite For Beyonce's Super Bowl Halftime Performance

[link to www.mtv.com]

Super Bowl 2013 Halftime Show: Beyonce Spoilers, Performer Rumors and More

[link to bleacherreport.com]
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
01/24/2013 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh wow.. I just found your thread BDE! Awesome info!

woohoo

I can't wait to analyze the Superbowl commercials and halftime.

... or should I say "Superb Owl" commercials.

owls

oops2

OK, so we have 49rs (Gold) and Ravens (Black Crows).

As you probably know... Alchemy is all about turning Lead into Gold ("Man into God" or Antichrist in my humble opinion).

Well, the first stage is the "Black Crow" stage...

"The Black Crow sometimes also the Raven is the beginning of the great work of soul alchemy"

[link to www.levity.com]

[link to www.google.com (secure)]

ohyeah

OK, that's all I have so far.

hf

Last Edited by Uncle Mikey on 01/24/2013 11:17 PM

User ID: 32930711
Brazil
01/24/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh wow.. I just found your thread BDE! Awesome info!

woohoo

I can't wait to analyze the Superbowl commercials and halftime.

... or should I say "Superb Owl" commercials.
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

keep us posted
Nus
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
01/24/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
:willkatenapoleon:

Proverbs 19:24
A slothful man hideth his hand in his bosom, and will not so much as bring it to his mouth again.

Exodus 4:6
And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now your hand into your bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was as leprous as snow.

GLP