Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,862 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 948,204
Pageviews Today: 1,638,389Threads Today: 646Posts Today: 12,336
06:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33663319
United States
02/04/2013 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
11 years since the last Super Bowl was held in Louisiana.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33592204
United States
02/04/2013 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
Think you're connecting the dots with Marty Feldman eyes.

[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1080048
Canada
02/04/2013 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Troubled Waters...

WoW! What an interesting video.

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33220789

very interesting .. to say the least.
constellation Aquarius spans the 300-330th degree of the zodiac & traditional planets said to be rulers of Aquarius are Uranus and Saturn

[link to i2.ytimg.com]

[link to youtu.be]

how fitting.
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
02/04/2013 01:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
This could be nothing...or it could be SOMETHING...!

Check out the RED CHAIRS in the SNL skit from last Saturday (1/26):

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

See the fleur-di-lis pattern? RED & GOLD...49ers?...a hint about New Orleans?

Most interesting quote in the skit (see video in link below):

"Dr. King, do you have any serious advice for me?" Obama asked.

"Yes I do, yes I do," King replied. "You're doing a good job, Barack. I'm proud of you. But there's still work to do.
You're our first black president, but we're still waiting for our first black magician."

Ghost of MLK pays visit to Obama on ‘SNL’ (VIDEO)

[link to news.yahoo.com]

:49ersRavensTauru:

- New Orlean city symbol (also for its sports teams) the Fleur-di-Lis or 'Lily Flower' (two crescent moons with ARROWhead in center?) - also depicts the IRIS when in bloom (IRIS- Goddess of the Rainbow - Sandy Hook students sang 'Somewhere over the Rainbow - God's Covenant to Noah post-flood - Wizard of Oz), 'Lily' is the name of blonde girl in I Pet Goat 2 as well as a calla lily appearing on classroom wall
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

canny

Just found out on the following video (at about 17:35) that Beyonce is going to sing, with her old crew, a song called "Nuclear" at the SuperBowl.

Probably just another coinkydink, right, shills?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33267026

and you gotta think to yourself...............from the superbowl in the lone star state...to the lone island country...CUBA.......................a straight line no.................

Answer 1
According to my old [1964] pocket Spanish-English pocket dictionary the Spanish word "cuba" [not capatalized] is "cask" in English.j3h.

Answer 2

Cuba comes from a Taino word meaning "where fertile land is abundant" or "great place"
(remember these TPTB are into desolation....)
[link to wiki.answers.com]

Making CUBA a bowl...(to be poured out...during a SUPER bowl)

cask
/kask/Noun
1.A large barrellike container, used for storing liquids, typically alcoholic drinks.
2.The quantity of liquid held in such a container.

[link to bible.cc]

I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
MS St. Louis with Jewish refugees entering Havana in 1939
also know as the City Of Columns....and on there flag a key.

It's like people are being hunted......

on a side note...didn't BRAZIL have a concert fire(dimebag ripple)..that killed 230 people.......they have a carnival there...huh....and then it reminded me of Edgar Allan Poe...The Cask of Amontillado

Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: Happy Anniversary to "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe

Thanks for the links.

So is the BOWL the sinkhole or something bigger like the Gulf of Mexico...makes one wonder how deep this goes...!

Interesting to know about 'THE RAVEN' anniversary...same day as the release of the compilation album LOVE SONGS from Destiny's Child w/the new single 'NUCLEAR' - a love song hmm

[link to worldnews.nbcnews.com]

CUBA!

(note: look at the picture in the article... see the number under sony recorder.... a lot of 6's therehiding)

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 02/04/2013 01:45 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/04/2013 01:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
The lights went off for 33 minutes and 55 seconds.

On Thursday it will be 100,000 hours since 9/11.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20756371

bump
rainrosefaithtrue
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/04/2013 01:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
The lights went off for 33 minutes and 55 seconds.

On Thursday it will be 100,000 hours since 9/11.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20756371

bump

I got this page from...
[link to www.bing.com]

...this page...(say this"beyonce illuminati sign" as the popular search)
[link to music.msn.com]

it's out ....and people are accepting it more and more....

what's that condition...when one(prisoner) starts relating to their captors... (like that guy from THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK....who was from Riddick's planet....but conformed to the enemy.)

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 02/04/2013 01:57 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Mr.Evil

User ID: 27570971
United States
02/04/2013 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stockholm Syndrome
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33551438
Ireland
02/04/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blackout representing the media blackout about the Napoleanville Super-Salt-Dome collapse.

If it triggers the New Madrid fault line, it may also trigger the San Andreas fault line California. Which in turn may trigger Yellowstone Caldera.

From 2012 (Movie).

The southern segment (known as the Mojave segment) begins near Bombay Beach, California. Box Canyon, near the Salton Sea, contains upturned strata resulting from that section of the fault.[2] The fault then runs along the southern base of the San Bernardino Mountains, crosses through the Cajon Pass and continues to run northwest along the northern base of the San Gabriel Mountains.

The northern segment of the fault runs from Hollister, through the Santa Cruz Mountains, epicenter of the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake, then on up the San Francisco Peninsula, where it was first identified by Professor Lawson in 1895, then offshore at Daly City near Mussel Rock. This is the approximate location of the epicenter of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.

The lack of apparent land movement along the New Madrid fault system has long puzzled scientists. In 2009 two studies based on eight years of GPS measurements indicated that the faults were moving at no more than 0.2 millimeters (0.0079 in) a year.[26] This contrasts to the rate of slip on the San Andreas Fault which averages up to 37 mm (1.5 in) a year across California.[27]

In December 2008, continuing into January 2009, more than 500 quakes were detected under the northwest end of Yellowstone Lake over a seven day span, with the largest registering a magnitude of 3.9.[18][19] The most recent swarm started in January 2010 after the Haiti earthquake and before the Chile earthquake. With 1620 small earthquakes between January 17, 2010 and February 1, 2010, this swarm was the second largest ever recorded in the Yellowstone Caldera.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/04/2013 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
As someone who has called the "crescent city" their home for the past 20 years I find this thread quite interesting.

I live a few miles from the superdome and work just a few blocks from it. I walk through the French Quarter and the area surrounding the superdome almost daily. I can assure you that the city is well protected from both the air and ground. I have seen a plane and a drone higher up circling the downtown area for the last several hours. We have a Naval/Air base. And a very large percentage of the US Marine Operations and Planning are run out of their base in New Orleans.

Also having lived here 20 years I also know that this is and always will be one of the "elites" most beloved playgrounds. They will not be doing anything to their crown jewel this sunday. Maybe they will perform a ritual at the game but they won't be sacrificing anyone at the dome at least. I won't be surprised if there is a shooting on Bourbon street. But if it is just another local street thug not many people will get hurt or die because they can't shoot for shit. If a shooting does occur and multiple deaths/wounded we will know it was staged. But anything happening in or around the dome. Not going to happen. At least not by "them."

As it has been said multiple times. Football is America's biggest sport and they would not touch that. They would not scare the people away from it. It is too sacred. Again I believe pretty strongly that if something did happen it will again be gun related. They got our theaters, malls, churches and schools. Sporting event is about the only thing left for the gun issue.

The crescent city? As the rest of the country has been struggling with depression we have been thriving and growing for the past 7 years. Katrina and even BP have brought tons of money here for the rebuilding and beyond. Economically best place to live. There are jobs here for those who want to work. It has more soul and culture and spiritual energy of all types than anywhere else in this country. It is a place where people actually can live pretty freely and no one is going to say anything about it. People go to Disney because it's magical? Well New Orleans is the real deal. The magic here is real. It is palpable. It is real. It was always going to be be rebuilt and always will be.

As far as Pet Goat? This video has deep personal symbolism for me. So much so that I don't watch any of the analysis videos of it because I probably see key parts of differently than most. So much so that even though I have told my husband about the video I have not shown it to him because the "christ" figure is the spitting image of my him. And that is just the beginning of it for me. So much symbolism I don't want to get into in this thread because it is irrelevant to your hypothesis.

I see more each time I watch it. Before I started writing this post I watched it again to see what I saw this time. If anything stuck out local to me. I did notice tonight that on the goats pen in the beginning the chalk man appears to have an alligator on a leash. Which I do find very curious now. And upon my initial viewing last month I was struck by the number of crescents and the pin on New Orleans on the map. But given the other pins it most likely Katrina

The first time I watched it was after Newtown. My immediate take was that it did foretell that shooting. Without a doubt. The dome you see falling with the crescent on top? That to me is islam falling followed by africa (which we are sending more troops to daily) russia and nations farther east. All nations and religions falling until "christ" wakes up as the "christian" church crumbles behind him. As it should. You don't need a church to believe or practice the teachings of jesus.

IF the dome with the crescent did represent the superdome then the stock market would have to plummet in the next two days to set it off as is shown in the egghead boys eyes right before the dome is bombed.

I admire your enthusiasm and work in this. It is interesting to me. I believe very much in symbols and numbers and all of that. But my intuition, which living in this deeply spiritual place is rather strong, tells me that the dome is not going to blow up or cave in or sink into a hole this sunday.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19791558

^^I agree^^...this has become a constant thing since last summer at least!

The ritual will happen...Beyonce is probably going to pull another 'hoax' on us, on a much grander scale. We all have to wait and see what it entails.

As for the unexpected event that occurred after last year's Super Bowl, with the lingering '7 days before/after rule', it was the death of Whitney Houston. Chinese New Year's Water Snake starts 7 days after this year's Super Bowl...again we have to watch and wait.

You know how we do as CTs...present every possible scenario and basically follow the elite's protocol...which is led by THE Dark Knight himself:

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. ~ Ephesians 6:12

I for one will shine that light on them and EXPOSE them and their works. That light is in me...just as the Lord is the light, we are His children of light:

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth, finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. ~ Ephesians 5:8-11

The I Pet Goat video was never about some great animation that went viral...not by a long shot!

All these shootings are nothing...NOTHING COMPARED to the coming tribulation!

God willing, I hope and pray you and the city of NOLA will be safe...thank you for your post hf

:this^^^:

:BDE-bump:

:peace28:

Montages, memes and more to post soon...long day yawn

God bless you all...keep'em coming...thank you hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1331460
United States
02/05/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kill this thread it is ridicules ans stupid
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
02/05/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
and to bring everything back full circle

grimes ... oblivion ... mercedes

See you on a Dark Knight .....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30397487

WEIRD video...the words say it all!

Ok... that was extremely prophetic. Did you see what he said? How did he know?

The AC posted that two days before the game started. We all know that the power went out on half (Raven/Nigredo side) of the stadium.

From Wiki:
"In analytical psychology, the term became a metaphor 'for the dark night of the soul, when an individual confronts the shadow within'"

I threw this together real quick...

unclemikey-336

Nigredo is the first stage of the Philospher's Stone...

"The philosopher's stone is a legendary alchemical substance said to be capable of turning base metals (lead, for example) into gold"

So 'Gold' (49rs) is what they are trying to make.

See the 'G' in the center?

Idol1

Some say it stands for 'Gold' or the 'Perfected Man'... the "goal" get it... "goal".

ohyeah
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/05/2013 12:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to now.msn.com]

North Korea dreams of nuking New York City to the tune of "We Are the World." That's the gist of the latest propaganda video from the Hermit Kingdom, which uses cutting-edge 1980s video editing to portray the dreams of one citizen comrade, fantasizing about the Big Apple leveled by a Communist missile attack. The choice of music is odd by anyone's standards, but if one were being nuked, there are probably worse songs to accompany it than a Michael Jackson ballad raising money for Africa. The video, uploaded by the Uriminzokkiri propaganda agency, is hilarious, proving that North Korea continues to toe that thin line between "evil nuclear rogue state" and "Borat country."

wtfabombshocked

oh man our freedom of speech has zapped sick!

(it looks like it mentions something about 21 ...a date?anybody know N.korean?)

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 02/05/2013 12:25 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/05/2013 03:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

The AC posted that two days before the game started. We all know that the power went out on half (Raven/Nigredo side) of the stadium.

From Wiki:
"In analytical psychology, the term became a metaphor 'for the dark night of the soul, when an individual confronts the shadow within'"

unclemikey-336

"The philosopher's stone is a legendary alchemical substance said to be capable of turning base metals (lead, for example) into gold"

Idol1

Some say it stands for 'Gold' or the 'Perfected Man'... the "goal" get it... "goal".

ohyeah
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

don't forget BALTIMORE is considered THE CHARM CITY
Nickname(s): Charm City,[1] Mobtown,[2] B'more,[3] The City of Firsts,[4][5] Monument City,[6] Ravenstown[7]
Motto: "The Greatest City in America",[1]

"Get in on it."[1] "The city that reads."[8]

"Believe

also check this out...

rainrosefaithtrue
hellslastangel
User ID: 20056488
United States
02/05/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
what you saw in that in game, imo was a boxing bout between the old order who is losing leverage and new one gaining momentum...the whole spiders v owls argument...game time in the clock was 13:22, older bonesmen saying they are not fully out it yet and won't let the power be wrestled away from the austrian/belguim/german factions?, i would be interested to see who is on the entergy shareholders board...i'd be very grateful if someone could give a little more info on the "spiders"...as i can gather they are british monarchy backed?
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/05/2013 06:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
what you saw in that in game, imo was a boxing bout between the old order who is losing leverage and new one gaining momentum...the whole spiders v owls argument...game time in the clock was 13:22, older bonesmen saying they are not fully out it yet and won't let the power be wrestled away from the austrian/belguim/german factions?, i would be interested to see who is on the entergy shareholders board...i'd be very grateful if someone could give a little more info on the "spiders"...as i can gather they are british monarchy backed?
 Quoting: hellslastangel 20056488

i was wondering that to the other day....
rainrosefaithtrue
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 606700
United States
02/06/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33220789

Lol@the cover picture... it's so true what he says. We call them Dolly Parton laying on the beach.

chuckle

Oh great, here we go. Hot off the press...

Thread: Fukushima 2 year anniversary - San Onofre & the questionable Economics of Nuke Power [debate]

putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30397487
United Kingdom
02/06/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey

i posted the grimes video before superbowl ... here is my thread I started 2 days after the Batman Massacre

Thread: Who is Jake Kotze? Batman, New Moon, Grimes Oblivion, Olympics

Anyway ... just saw your posts on rainbows so I thought I would add some more

Jake has a number of recurring themes in his sync video

Jesus Christ
Jupiter
The Goblin King
The Green Goblin
The colour green
Rainbows
Zeus
Birthdays
Stargates

Anyway, Jake does not give away much when I talk to him but he did mention he shares the same birthday as Grimes. A strange comment to make unless you know he talks in riddles and what his videos are about

Anyway, Grimes was born 17 March - St Patricks day, 42 days after Superbowl
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/06/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

This

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/06/2013 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Baltimore is the Charm City?

Like Lucky Charms? Green Men, Rainbows, Pots of Gold and everything else we have discussed on here?

Its all pointing to March 17th
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/06/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
His work is important

From his videos I have been able to correctly predict a number of rituals - however two can be verified on glp

the murder of tia sharp day 7 of olympics and even the date her body would be found

and also a dark night ritual at the superbowl

and im a beginner so I can only imagine what some of you guys would get from his work .... i bet there are not many on here who have two accurate predictions come true on glp ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20756371
United Kingdom
02/06/2013 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The last Superbowl

Jay-Z as King in his Royal Box. Beyonce has his MM?

That looked like a voodoo dance to me.

The Last Supper Bowl.

Lights out for them?

Obama could bring them all down with him.

Asteroid not the only thing happening on the 15th.

All these celebrity shills lining up to back him up could all be career enders.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey

i posted the grimes video before superbowl ... here is my thread I started 2 days after the Batman Massacre

Thread: Who is Jake Kotze? Batman, New Moon, Grimes Oblivion, Olympics

Anyway ... just saw your posts on rainbows so I thought I would add some more

Jake has a number of recurring themes in his sync video

Jesus Christ
Jupiter
The Goblin King
The Green Goblin
The colour green
Rainbows
Zeus
Birthdays
Stargates

Anyway, Jake does not give away much when I talk to him but he did mention he shares the same birthday as Grimes. A strange comment to make unless you know he talks in riddles and what his videos are about

Anyway, Grimes was born 17 March - St Patricks day, 42 days after Superbowl
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here you go John3:16Me...

:unclemikey-145:

So basically, the United States is now owned by the two entities shown, and we have become opposite of what we started out as. Now we are a totally corrupt Anti-Christ nation.

There's a bunch more I havent added yet.

I believe there is some sort of prophecy about to come true here.

EDIT: Made some mods. It's still a work in progress.

hiding

I had to repost this Mikey from the old NFL thread...the Heirophant card jumped out at me as the possible hidden name for the I Pet Goat creator Heliofant:

KEYWORDS: Government, Society, Religion, Tradition, Teaching, Beliefs, Spiritual

The Hierophant is the sixth card in the tarot deck, as well as the third and final part of the body-mind-spirit triad. As the Emperor and Empress represent body and mind respectively, so the Hierophant represents the eternal realm of the spirit. The number traditionally associated with him is five (23/2+3). Many tarot readers feel this represents the four elements plus one more to represent spirit itself.

The Hierophant stands for belief systems - especially religions. In some versions of the tarot, the Hierophant (or Holy Man) is actually replaced by a High Priest or Pope figure for this reason. However it's important to note that the Hierophant himself is truly any personage who possesses sacred, secret, or profound knowledge. While this can certainly apply to a member of the clergy, the card's true meaning actually stretches far beyond that. In fact, he can represent entire assemblies of people, as in a religious sect, institution, or community. As such, he teaches the lesson that the needs of the many should always outweigh the needs of the one. Under the Hierophant, we come together as separate entities to work as one toward a common goal.

[link to www.tarotcarddefinitions.net]

I believe this was their agenda when they made this video oops2

I was wondering how is it associated with Taurus/Ox?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
This could be nothing...or it could be SOMETHING...!

Check out the RED CHAIRS in the SNL skit from last Saturday (1/26):

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

See the fleur-di-lis pattern? RED & GOLD...49ers?...a hint about New Orleans?

Most interesting quote in the skit (see video in link below):

"Dr. King, do you have any serious advice for me?" Obama asked.

"Yes I do, yes I do," King replied. "You're doing a good job, Barack. I'm proud of you. But there's still work to do.
You're our first black president, but we're still waiting for our first black magician."

Ghost of MLK pays visit to Obama on ‘SNL’ (VIDEO)

[link to news.yahoo.com]

:49ersRavensTauru:

canny

and you gotta think to yourself...............from the superbowl in the lone star state...to the lone island country...CUBA.......................a straight line no.................

Answer 1
According to my old [1964] pocket Spanish-English pocket dictionary the Spanish word "cuba" [not capatalized] is "cask" in English.j3h.

Answer 2

Cuba comes from a Taino word meaning "where fertile land is abundant" or "great place"
(remember these TPTB are into desolation....)
[link to wiki.answers.com]

Making CUBA a bowl...(to be poured out...during a SUPER bowl)

cask
/kask/Noun
1.A large barrellike container, used for storing liquids, typically alcoholic drinks.
2.The quantity of liquid held in such a container.

[link to bible.cc]

I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.

MS St. Louis with Jewish refugees entering Havana in 1939
also know as the City Of Columns....and on there flag a key.

It's like people are being hunted......

on a side note...didn't BRAZIL have a concert fire(dimebag ripple)..that killed 230 people.......they have a carnival there...huh....and then it reminded me of Edgar Allan Poe...The Cask of Amontillado

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: Happy Anniversary to "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe

Thanks for the links.

So is the BOWL the sinkhole or something bigger like the Gulf of Mexico...makes one wonder how deep this goes...!

Interesting to know about 'THE RAVEN' anniversary...same day as the release of the compilation album LOVE SONGS from Destiny's Child w/the new single 'NUCLEAR' - a love song hmm

[link to worldnews.nbcnews.com]

CUBA!

(note: look at the picture in the article... see the number under sony recorder.... a lot of 6's therehiding)

In the public EYE now...hmm!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

From Wiki:

:unclemikey-336:

Idol1

ohyeah

GREAT SLIDE Mikey!

The song was indeed very prophetic!

The voodoo commercials with Stevie Wonder were a trip!
The guy who had the Ravens doll already had it out...as if to say they got the game!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
:beylluminati:

[link to sports.yahoo.com]

:wow:

First time I've seen it on MSM!

TIMES ARE A'CHANGIN' 4 THE WORST!

:after_boom:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Baltimore is the Charm City?

Like Lucky Charms? Green Men, Rainbows, Pots of Gold and everything else we have discussed on here?

Its all pointing to March 17th

This recent commercial for Lucky Charms cereal shows the floor caving in...like a SINKHOLE...hmm

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
:beylluminati:

[link to sports.yahoo.com]

:wow:

First time I've seen it on MSM!

TIMES ARE A'CHANGIN' 4 THE WORST!

:after_boom:

:illbey-msm:

This needed to be a GLP smilie ohyeah!

IT'S A CLASSIC!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
:bey-ane:

:eyes_drope:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/07/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
:queenbey:

I'll be back...chuckle...damned!

GLP