Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,060 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 380,759
Pageviews Today: 631,381Threads Today: 214Posts Today: 3,863
08:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30397487
United Kingdom
02/07/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
Baltimore is the Charm City?

Like Lucky Charms? Green Men, Rainbows, Pots of Gold and everything else we have discussed on here?

Its all pointing to March 17th
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30397487

This recent commercial for Lucky Charms cereal shows the floor caving in...like a SINKHOLE...hmm

Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

that would be a sync hit ... as would this ... she is even married to a Green ...

Thread: MEGAN FOX BELIEVES IN LEPRECHAUNS + THINKS THE INTERNET COULD BE THE ANTICHRIST

“I like believing,” she concluded. “I believe in all of these Irish myths, like leprechauns … We should all believe in leprechauns. I’m a believer.”

already asking to focus energy on this day

so who drove the snakes from ireland? is it connected? does the year of the snake begin tomorrow on the new full moon?
jazz
User ID: 22000823
United States
02/07/2013 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
now that u all had time to analyze the super bowl,can we get a summary? predictions?? what figures for the hoover dam as i caught that in the half time show also? thx
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
02/07/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now THAT was a mind blower for me.

BTW, I want to answer your question about the Bull in a future post. For now, I just *have to* analyze this commercial.

It has Illuminati written aaaallll over it.

Ok, check this out...

First of all the Leprechaun creates a ‘portal’ to another dimension. It now becomes a sort of ‘pit’ (think of the Beast in the pit). It’s sort of like Jesus in the cave… but since Jesus is already risen, this cave must be a ‘new’ version of Jesus… if you know what I mean.

Now… notice the ‘arch’. This is the typical Masonic arch with Jachin and Boaz on either side (the gold stripes). All along the upper part of the arch are symbols. Those are similar to astrological symbols on the Masonic arch.

Here are some images I made that relate…

unclemikey-294

unclemikey-295

Man I can’t believe this commercial!

Anyhow… notice the Magickal green “Four Leaf Clover” at the top center? That is the Masonic ‘Key Stone’. Do a search on that…. yikes!

[link to images.google.com]

A lot of times the Key Stone is the symbol for Cancer… a super important Illuminati astrological sign.

Just how Magickal is this Clover/Cancer sign? Magickal enough to be the same symbol as the one on the portal door!

And guess what? It’s also an X CHROMOSOME!!!

ohyeah

Remember, the X Chromosome is the Ark of the Covenant where THE WORD is stored…

unclemikey-268

unclemikey-270

I’m sensing a ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ theme here.

The Ark/X Chromosome is what needs to be re-bio-engineered in order to create the New Jesus. It’s also Gold... in other words… turning Lead into Gold or Alchemy.

unclemikey-26

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John can be thought of as A.C.G.T. Those are the four symbols you see at the center on the Masonic artwork.

Here is a study I did...

unclemikey-292

So now the Leprechaun/Abaddon opens the pit!!!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Notice the ‘rainbow’ they walk on? Look up rainbows in the Bible.

Example:

Genesis 9:13
“I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth”

Next…

Everyone enters the pit and there appears to be many locusts in slumber due to the rainbow ‘smoke’ hovering all around.

Now the children ‘Eat of the Forbidden Fruit’. Oops!

The Leprechaun/Abaddon then becomes… THE DESTROYER!

And what do you know? It all becomes a scene right out of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Told ya!

The commercial ends with everyone exiting ‘The Pit’ like a swarm of locusts.

Un-Freakin-Believable.

dead3 dead3 dead3 dead3 dead3 dead3 dead3
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
02/08/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Such brainwashing!

unclemikey-338

They all get Shaktipat as they eat.

scream

2 Kings 21:6
"And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger"
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
so this St Patricks Day connection seems valid?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Megan fox stated yesterday that she believes in leprecauns and the antichrist. She asked the public to believe too. She is often compared to Jennifer Connolly (one such newspaper comparison was done on 9/11/9) who Jake Kotze focuses extensively on in his videos. She is even married to a Green.

Can someone watch Jakes Kotzes Green videos please ... im sure you guys will get sooo much from them!!!!

Jake was very specific in mentioning March 17th to me and he has nailed events prior to them happening on a number of occasions already.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Moon Jupiter Conjuncture

[link to www.wfaa.com]

Moon and Jupiter Conjunction
By: Steve77Subscribe
Channel: Weather
Monday, Jan 21 at 8:01 PM
+ Comment!
Tonight the Moon and Jupiter pairs up for a close encounter. The Moon and Jupiter pass within 1/2 of a degree apart, that’s less than the width of a finger held at arm’s length apart. The next time Jupiter and the Moon will pass close to each other will be on March 17, 2013 but won’t appear to North Americans quite as close as this one. On August 2016 when the pair will appear even closer in North American skies. The close proximity of the Moon to Jupiter in the sky however is just an optical illusion as they are actually very far apart. Presently, the moon is 251,803 mi from Earth while Jupiter sits 1700 times further away at 413.7 million miles.

Moon Ritual
Jupiter = 42
Jan 21st was inauguration .... 42 days later Jupiter/Moon conjunction pair up for close encounter
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
02/08/2013 12:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
Such brainwashing!

unclemikey-338

scream

"And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger"

Quoting: Uncle Mikey

Baltimore City of Charms(notice also the art of the commercial...very similar to PET GOAT animation..)

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 02/08/2013 01:01 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/08/2013 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Like Lucky Charms? Green Men, Rainbows, Pots of Gold and everything else we have discussed on here?

This recent commercial for Lucky Charms cereal shows the floor caving in...like a SINKHOLE...hmm

that would be a sync hit ... as would this ... she is even married to a Green ...

Thread: MEGAN FOX BELIEVES IN LEPRECHAUNS + THINKS THE INTERNET COULD BE THE ANTICHRIST

“I like believing,” she concluded. “I believe in all of these Irish myths, like leprechauns … We should all believe in leprechauns. I’m a believer.”

already asking to focus energy on this day

so who drove the snakes from ireland? is it connected? does the year of the snake begin tomorrow on the new full moon?

Here's an interesting take on the movie Jennifer's Body which she starred in and the connection with the recent club fire in Brazil:

The Ritual Sacrifice Of Santa Maria And Jennifer’s Body
[link to merovee.wordpress.com]

She's a strange one! They seem to be coming out of the woodworks lately blink!
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
02/08/2013 01:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

reminds me of this at a point..
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
now that u all had time to analyze the super bowl,can we get a summary? predictions?? what figures for the hoover dam as i caught that in the half time show also? thx
 Quoting: jazz 22000823

I would like to know what you saw that reminded you of the Hoover Dam?

I will get to it...and probably end up confusing you and myself in the process...hopefully not...will get there thumbs

Truth is...this will keep unfolding for weeks to come sigh
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's an interesting take on the movie Jennifer's Body which she starred in and the connection with the recent club fire in Brazil:

I noticed this .... Jake is also obsessed with the name Jennifer (from the word Juniper) ... it represents Jupiter (42, Green Goblin, Jesus Christ and is also the name of Jesus resonating twin Jennifer Connolly

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now THAT was a mind blower for me.

BTW, I want to answer your question about the Bull in a future post. For now, I just *have to* analyze this commercial.

It has Illuminati written aaaallll over it.

Ok, check this out...

First of all the Leprechaun creates a ‘portal’ to another dimension. It now becomes a sort of ‘pit’ (think of the Beast in the pit). It’s sort of like Jesus in the cave… but since Jesus is already risen, this cave must be a ‘new’ version of Jesus… if you know what I mean.

Now… notice the ‘arch’. This is the typical Masonic arch with Jachin and Boaz on either side (the gold stripes). All along the upper part of the arch are symbols. Those are similar to astrological symbols on the Masonic arch.

Here are some images I made that relate…

:unclemikey-294:

:unclemikey-295:

Man I can’t believe this commercial!

Anyhow… notice the Magickal green “Four Leaf Clover” at the top center? That is the Masonic ‘Key Stone’. Do a search on that…. yikes!

[link to images.google.com]

A lot of times the Key Stone is the symbol for Cancer… a super important Illuminati astrological sign.

Just how Magickal is this Clover/Cancer sign? Magickal enough to be the same symbol as the one on the portal door!

And guess what? It’s also an X CHROMOSOME!!!

ohyeah

Remember, the X Chromosome is the Ark of the Covenant where THE WORD is stored…

:unclemikey-268:

:unclemikey-270:

I’m sensing a ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ theme here.

The Ark/X Chromosome is what needs to be re-bio-engineered in order to create the New Jesus. It’s also Gold... in other words… turning Lead into Gold or Alchemy.

:unclemikey-26:

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John can be thought of as A.C.G.T. Those are the four symbols you see at the center on the Masonic artwork.

Here is a study I did...

:unclemikey-292:

So now the Leprechaun/Abaddon opens the pit!!!

Notice the ‘rainbow’ they walk on? Look up rainbows in the Bible.

Example:

Genesis 9:13
“I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth”

Next…

Everyone enters the pit and there appears to be many locusts in slumber due to the rainbow ‘smoke’ hovering all around.

Now the children ‘Eat of the Forbidden Fruit’. Oops!

The Leprechaun/Abaddon then becomes… THE DESTROYER!

And what do you know? It all becomes a scene right out of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Told ya!

The commercial ends with everyone exiting ‘The Pit’ like a swarm of locusts.

Un-Freakin-Believable.

dead3 dead3 dead3 dead3 dead3 dead3 dead3

Excellent post Mikey!

There was another recent one that had just MOONS in it...like it was a limited edition cereal...don't see it on YT but hopefully I'll catch it on TV again.

On a separate note, I've had 2-3 dreams of Colin Farrell as short as a leprechaun...really strange! Each time he appeared, he was aggressive towards women...like wanting to mate blink!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
02/08/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moon Jupiter Conjuncture

[link to www.wfaa.com]

Moon and Jupiter Conjunction
By: Steve77Subscribe
Channel: Weather
Monday, Jan 21 at 8:01 PM
+ Comment!
Tonight the Moon and Jupiter pairs up for a close encounter. The Moon and Jupiter pass within 1/2 of a degree apart, that’s less than the width of a finger held at arm’s length apart. The next time Jupiter and the Moon will pass close to each other will be on March 17, 2013 but won’t appear to North Americans quite as close as this one. On August 2016 when the pair will appear even closer in North American skies. The close proximity of the Moon to Jupiter in the sky however is just an optical illusion as they are actually very far apart. Presently, the moon is 251,803 mi from Earth while Jupiter sits 1700 times further away at 413.7 million miles.

Moon Ritual
Jupiter = 42
Jan 21st was inauguration .... 42 days later Jupiter/Moon conjunction pair up for close encounter

Such brainwashing!

:unclemikey-338:

scream

Baltimore City of Charms(notice also the art of the commercial...very similar to PET GOAT animation..)
 Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

:colorbump:

It all connects with the WIZARD OF OZ too!

MARCH looks like it's going to be SOME MONTH damned!

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

well there you go

this ritual is so huge and complex ... how and when will it end?

antichrist and ww3????? thats the aim ... this is the build up

knowing that the Wizard of Oz is meant to be an analogy for the gold/silver/fiat currency markets then can we expect financial doom to hit March .... just before the end of the tax year in England.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
:twofaceillusion:

TWINS...like the Harbough brothers...keep coming up!

Anyone familiar with the Rubin vase theory?

The optical illusions throughout the show just screams the Illuminati's main purpose...to distort the truth!

Also the Necker Cube...according to the wiki, it falls under the category of 'ambiguous' (he/she) images!

Funny how the BOA mural panel has the same theory! The red veil over the boy's face splits it in HALF...hmm!

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.

~ Psalm 23:5

Remember in I Pet Goat 2?

:ipetgoat6:
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Who is Jake Kotze? Batman, New Moon, Grimes Oblivion, Olympics

This

Uncle Mikey

User ID: 606700
United States
02/08/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Aweseome job Troubled Waters! Thank you. That Masonic ring is going in a future slide for sure.

WOW
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 606700
United States
02/08/2013 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

The optical illusions throughout the show just screams the Illuminati's main purpose...to distort the truth!

Also the Necker Cube...according to the wiki, it falls under the category of 'ambiguous' (he/she) images!

Nice! That's very helpful to my research.

thumbs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
:pyro-optics:

I had the strangest dream before the Super Bowl about a black & white feathered pigeon-like bird with the head of Jimi Hendrix! It wasn't even live...it was stuffed. There were a group of people in the dream that were on a rescue attempt to save the bird for me...it was stuck on a chandelier...weird!

The man who tried to rescue the bird first but wasn't fast enough...the main actor in the show Full House...Bob Saget. He was trying to impress me and get me to like him lol. Two interesting things about him...he was born on May 17, 1956 (5+8=13 / 5+6=11) in PHILADELPHIA...recent prophecies are pointing to the City of Brotherly Love as a possible nuke target!

Also, this story about Hendrix also shows up...as he too is remembered as a 'great lover in bed':

Kathy Etchingham: Life as Jimi Hendrix's 'Foxy Lady'
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

While in London, he lived at 23 Brook Street...now displayed with a blue plaque .
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

The ^^HE/SHE female guitarist at the show^^ with Beyonce looked like Hendrix!

Also this too...

Lost Jimi Hendrix album People, Hell and Angels set for March 2013 release

The flower-shape illusion being projected underneath them reminds you of another kind of flower...hmm

:IPG-BPOIL:

The triangle pointing down...depicting a female...all female ensemble...Beyonce's 'manly' presence...it's the X and Y chromosomes coming together to create the likes of a true Baphomet...who is the Antichrist tdown!

This show with all the blue lights in the audience was supposed to be an ode to Beyonce's daughter Blue Ivy but you wonder if it was really for a BLUE-BLOODED (destiny's)child instead blink!

Beyonce's halftime show promises to be a 'blue light special'
[link to www.usatoday.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nice! That's very helpful to my research.

thumbs

You'll flip for this blog too thumbs! Scroll down towards the middle with references to Jennifer, Jupiter and the Cup too:

[link to g8ors.blogspot.com]

[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]

'The Queen's Speech'

Most people are familiar with the Ambiguous Vase illusion. Devised by the Danish psychologist Edgar Rubin, we are not sure if we are looking at a vase, or at two faces, staring at each other.

In 1977, a wonderful 3 dimensional version of this illusion was made, to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth. It was a porcelain vase, but one with a wonderful twist. The profile on one side of the vase was of Her Majesty, but on the other side of the vase, the profile was of Prince Philip. And as you followed the contours around the vase, one profile morphed seamlessly into the other.

[link to www.grand-illusions.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking of which...the mass arrest of the Almighty God cult in China gave me a new perspective when they mentioned a 'FEMALE Jesus'...oops2

China doomsday 'cult' arrests top 800

Almighty God predicts that three days of darkness will begin on Friday, and has called on its members to overthrow China's ruling Communist Party, which it refers to as "the big red dragon", the state-run Global Times reported.

It has also told believers that a new era presided over by a "female Jesus" has arrived and that tsunamis and earthquakes will rock the world, the Global Times says.

The apocalypse predictions have received widespread coverage in China, thanks in part to the success of the Hollywood disaster film "2012", which was inspired by the supposed Mayan prophecy.

[link to www.news.com.au]

Talk about capping off the Year of the Dragon (see dragon cutout under the blackboard) damned!

:ipetgoat7:

amazed

Thread: School Scene in I, Pet Goat 2 - Children Being 'Sacrificed' by the APPLE CONCEPTION - Lotus Birth [SANDY=GREASE!]?! (Page 6)

:lastsupperbowl:

THE LAST SUPPER BOWL? E X A C T L Y !

:after_boom:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I noticed this .... Jake is also obsessed with the name Jennifer (from the word Juniper) ... it represents Jupiter (42, Green Goblin, Jesus Christ and is also the name of Jesus resonating twin Jennifer Connolly

I reposted the vid for you...hf

See more Jennifer/Juniper references here:

How funny is it that The Day The Earth Stood Still comes int play ohyeah?!

Thread I posted a while back:

Thread: MY MOST EPIC POST-ALL THREAD: Olympics/Nommos/Sirius/Possible AC agenda in The Day The Earth Stood Still [UPDATE: Olympics 2012] !!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
:dome-blackout:

Look at the LIGHTS above in different angles...taken at different times during the blackout...recognize the symbols?!

The RAVENS had it since DAY ONE!

:ipetgoat1:

:49ersRavensTauru:

:IPGOlympicsHeart:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
LAST BUT NOT LEAST ... damned ... I'll let you all think about this one ... Prince William's covershoot was take TWO MONTHS before the BP OIL SPILL EVENT ...clock says 6:00 ... two thumbs signify HORNS? ... etc.! stonedstonedstoned

:princedukerises:

[link to www.overoll.com]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
:pyro-optics:

Kathy Etchingham: Life as Jimi Hendrix's 'Foxy Lady'
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

While in London, he lived at 23 Brook Street...now displayed with a blue plaque .

The ^^HE/SHE female guitarist at the show^^ with Beyonce looked like Hendrix!

Foxy Lady like Jennifer Connolly twin Megan Fox who believes in leprecauns and the antichrist?

see reference to a sacred colour called irish blue ... jake has lots to say about the colour blue and I have been noticing it being mentioned in the media recently

what happens next involves Ireland I am sure

I reposted the vid for you...hf

See more Jennifer/Juniper references here:

How funny is it that The Day The Earth Stood Still comes int play ohyeah?!

Thread I posted a while back:

Thread: MY MOST EPIC POST-ALL THREAD: Olympics/Nommos/Sirius/Possible AC agenda in The Day The Earth Stood Still [UPDATE: Olympics 2012] !!

nice thread ... I am starting to take note of famous people with the initials JC and DB and notice the son of John Mcclean in the new Die Hard movie has the initials JC and will certainly be investigating this as february 14th has come up in my research on a number of occassions (film release date)

Any bet I can find a reference to the colour blue or green, a green coloured creature (hulk, kermit, goblin) or the number 42 appearing next to the character?

Btw did you notice the g8tor blogspot is actually called the sink hole ... how much sync is that???
jazz
User ID: 22000823
United States
02/08/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE HOOVER DAM was in the lights at the end of half-time show. also with all the anti gun talk,why the freaky charlie angel tid bit?? was an odd piece added into the show with no reason for it.
and it still leaves more ?'s than predictions. but keep up the good work

GLP