Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,175 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,141,045
Pageviews Today: 1,905,534Threads Today: 788Posts Today: 13,695
06:31 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30397487
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
which makes bruce willis 223
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
02/08/2013 06:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
LAST BUT NOT LEAST ... damned ... I'll let you all think about this one ... Prince William's covershoot was take TWO MONTHS before the BP OIL SPILL EVENT ...clock says 6:00 ... two thumbs signify HORNS? ... etc.! stonedstonedstoned

:princedukerises:

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

[link to www.overoll.com]
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

PIGSKIN!!!

[link to www.bcbsr.com]

and crying out with a loud voice, he said,
"What have I to do with you, Jesus, you Son of the Most High God?
I adjure you by God, don’t torment me."
For he said to him, "Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!"
He asked him, "What is your name?"
He said to him, "My name is Legion, for we are many."
He begged him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
Now there was on the mountainside a great herd of pigs feeding.
All the demons begged him, saying,
"Send us into the pigs, that we may enter into them."
At once Jesus gave them permission.
The unclean spirits came out and entered into the pigs.
The herd of about two thousand rushed down the steep bank into the sea,
and they were drowned in the sea.
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
poster death327

name seems to refer to a storm in the area (cyclone pablo) that killed 327 on 6/12/2012 but the name appears on google a long time prior to that

any links of tis date to full moons or other shootings/events??

seems like I have found the guy though

[link to www.skyscrapercity.com]

and his avatar is BATMAN!!!

weird shit .... im synced out
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31404477

death 327 ..... death march 27th

can we find a moon/jupiter connection?

[link to boards.elsaelsa.com]

not just a full moon, but a monster moon!!!

Susan Miller mentioned on Twitter that there's going to be another "Monster Moon" (meaning it's going to be very ungood) on March 27, 2013. She didn't specify the aspects, but it's at 6-7 degrees Libra. The last time she was worried about a full moon was on September 29, 2012, around which she lost her mother.

Will you be affected by this? Do you think it'll be as bad as she says?

Directly on the heels of Mars square Pluto! I read that some time ago and though I am not into doomsday predictions, this one hits all my biggies! We shall see. I've made note of it just to record those two days for what actually transpires. What a day to remember...either way..let us hope it's for the better. Yes! I declare it to be positive!

even non doomers are calling for doom on this date ....

now where does jupiter fit in??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30397487

Thread: BREAKING NEWS!!! UFO Over Santa Maria/ Brazil (Page 2)
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

1964 – The Good Friday Earthquake, the most powerful earthquake in U.S. history at a magnitude of 9.2 strikes South Central Alaska, killing 125 people and inflicting massive damage to the city of Anchorage.

49 years ... (7x7)

Thread: Who is Jake Kotze? Batman, New Moon, Grimes Oblivion, Olympics

..... Good Friday is the 29th though (leap years x2) but someone mentioned the passover in reference to the lucky charms advert

so March 17th - March 29th is when this goes down?
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 606700
United States
02/08/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The profile on one side of the vase was of Her Majesty, but on the other side of the vase, the profile was of Prince Philip. And as you followed the contours around the vase, one profile morphed seamlessly into the other

faint

wuhfaint

rebis
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/08/2013 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Johnny Cash
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/08/2013 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The profile on one side of the vase was of Her Majesty, but on the other side of the vase, the profile was of Prince Philip. And as you followed the contours around the vase, one profile morphed seamlessly into the other

:faint:

wuhfaint

:rebis:
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

angry2

WHAT THE blink...that video was so cheezy that it made me ANGRY...! Great find!

I see your Rebis and raise you a David Bowie walking the dead with a SNOWSTORM oops2!

Posted 1/8

David Bowie, 66, is back at No 1... but has Ziggy lost his stardust?

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

:ipg-db:

The siamese girl/boy twins stood out to me, as well as the huge snowflake in the corner. Snippet from video below...

For some reason I'm thinking of a SNOWSTORM...far from any ordinary storm...sometime before SPRING...blink

Thread: School Scene in I, Pet Goat 2 - Children Being 'Sacrificed' by the APPLE CONCEPTION - Lotus Birth [SANDY=GREASE!]?! (Page 10)
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
02/08/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
love this thread
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
:pyro-optics:

Kathy Etchingham: Life as Jimi Hendrix's 'Foxy Lady'
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

While in London, he lived at 23 Brook Street...now displayed with a blue plaque .

The ^^HE/SHE female guitarist at the show^^ with Beyonce looked like Hendrix!

Foxy Lady like Jennifer Connolly twin Megan Fox who believes in leprecauns and the antichrist?

see reference to a sacred colour called irish blue ... jake has lots to say about the colour blue and I have been noticing it being mentioned in the media recently

what happens next involves Ireland I am sure

Here's an interesting take on the movie Jennifer's Body which she starred in and the connection with the recent club fire in Brazil:

The Ritual Sacrifice Of Santa Maria And Jennifer’s Body
[link to merovee.wordpress.com]

She's a strange one! They seem to be coming out of the woodworks lately blink!

I noticed this .... Jake is also obsessed with the name Jennifer (from the word Juniper) ... it represents Jupiter (42, Green Goblin, Jesus Christ and is also the name of Jesus resonating twin Jennifer Connolly

I reposted the vid for you...hf

See more Jennifer/Juniper references here:
[link to g8ors.blogspot.com]

How funny is it that The Day The Earth Stood Still comes int play ohyeah?!

Thread I posted a while back:

Thread: MY MOST EPIC POST-ALL THREAD: Olympics/Nommos/Sirius/Possible AC agenda in The Day The Earth Stood Still [UPDATE: Olympics 2012] !!

nice thread ... I am starting to take note of famous people with the initials JC and DB and notice the son of John Mcclean in the new Die Hard movie has the initials JC and will certainly be investigating this as february 14th has come up in my research on a number of occassions (film release date)

Any bet I can find a reference to the colour blue or green, a green coloured creature (hulk, kermit, goblin) or the number 42 appearing next to the character?

Btw did you notice the g8tor blogspot is actually called the sink hole ... how much sync is that???

I saw the blog name...indeed!

Well I've been having a hard time with recalling dreams lately due to the vertigo...I do remember yelling out the number 14 last night...don't know why or where I was.

Also, I did have a strange dream (posted in my dream thread - see sig) about Mayor Bloomberg possibly ESCAPING to England at the last minute...with one nearly empty luggage with him and nothing else...kind of tells you something about NYC, doesn't it...his b-day is on February 14th blink

We'll have to keep an eye on these strange connections! Thanks for contributing thumbs!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE HOOVER DAM was in the lights at the end of half-time show. also with all the anti gun talk,why the freaky charlie angel tid bit?? was an odd piece added into the show with no reason for it.
and it still leaves more ?'s than predictions. but keep up the good work
 Quoting: jazz 22000823

Thank you!

I see what you mean...could it be how it was lit this way in the upper left corner?

The BLUE HAIR flowing...could that be a sign for WATER?

:pyro-optics:

If there's a particular scene, please tell me the number...this is a good full video, however long they will be able to keep it up!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
:love this thread:

smile_hear

chorus

IT'S A GROUP EFFORT hf!

Thank you twirl!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/08/2013 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
LAST BUT NOT LEAST ... damned ... I'll let you all think about this one ... Prince William's covershoot was take TWO MONTHS before the BP OIL SPILL EVENT ...clock says 6:00 ... two thumbs signify HORNS? ... etc.! stonedstonedstoned

PIGSKIN!!!

[link to www.bcbsr.com]

and crying out with a loud voice, he said,
"What have I to do with you, Jesus, you Son of the Most High God?
I adjure you by God, don’t torment me."
For he said to him, "Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!"
He asked him, "What is your name?"
He said to him, "My name is Legion, for we are many."
He begged him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
Now there was on the mountainside a great herd of pigs feeding.
All the demons begged him, saying,
"Send us into the pigs, that we may enter into them."
At once Jesus gave them permission.
The unclean spirits came out and entered into the pigs.
The herd of about two thousand rushed down the steep bank into the sea,
and they were drowned in the sea.
 Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

WORD for the WORD thumbsbook!

:cross65:

I want to do this to myself...look at what I left out under THE DUKE...:palm:!

WILSON!

WIL SON

WILLIAM THE SON?!

or

WILLIAM'S SON?!!

Did you see the photoshoot video in the link above? It irks me to see the way they were interacting with each other.

I don't know...it just seems very off to me. The black/white duality and making his hair dark...WHY?!

baffle
Uncle Mikey

United States
02/09/2013 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh wow. I was looking at the 1111 and then the date Feb 22.

That's 222. So it's like 1111 222.

That it just plain creepy... on top of the other creepy stuff.

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
02/09/2013 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumphf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/09/2013 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumphf
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

:hugs2: hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/09/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
After Winter Storm Nemo ends today, the Grammy Awards air tomorrow during the New Moon and the Year of The Water Snake begins...!

Chinese world worries that Year of Snake may bite

TAIPEI, Taiwan (AP) — As Indiana J might say: Why did it have to be the Year of the Snake?

When the Chinese-speaking world ushers in its new year on Sunday, its 12-year zodiac will turn from the dragon to one of the world's most despised animals. As undeserved as the snake's reputation might be, its last two years did not go so well: 2001 was the year of the Sept. 11 attacks and 1989 was when Chinese forces crushed pro-democracy protests around Beijing's Tiananmen Square.

Some wonder if this one also could hold bad tidings. "In Chinese mythology, snakes were often associated with monsters, or with incarnations of monsters, so some political turbulence can be expected," said Taiwanese astrologer Tsai Shang-chi.

[link to news.yahoo.com]

damned
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/09/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh wow. I was looking at the 1111 and then the date Feb 22.

That's 222. So it's like 1111 222.

That it just plain creepy... on top of the other creepy stuff.

damned

I was thinking the same thing. The date 2/23 seems to be important.

In the video below starting @ 22:00, see the time on the clock of the Independence Hall tower on the $100 bill is 2:23.

There have been a number of prophecies/dreams/visions about Philadelphia as a target.

I posted a thread about the Combined Disasters card which has a tower very similar to the Independence Hall but the majority believes it's in Japan.

Thread: Combined Disasters Illuminati Card - Big Ben or Another Bldg? - Think America's 236th B-Day

So this date is the DAY BEFORE...with his watch pointing to 6:00. The 4 one's...don't know what that means but I'm sure it's significant.

Latest dream posted about Philadelphia:

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/09/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uncle Mikey! Check out the countdown in the first 30 seconds...focus on #8...recognize the arm/body movements blink?

Think Crowley...the Beatles?

I was thinking you had a slide or video about it...hmm
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/09/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems Pepsi had an agenda about a QUEEN since last year...hmm!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/09/2013 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Found a video but the Telegraph link has a better vid:

Uncle Mikey

United States
02/09/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uncle Mikey! Check out the countdown in the first 30 seconds...focus on #8...recognize the arm/body movements blink?

#8:

Lol!!!...

*) Devil Horns (happens super fast)
*) All Seeing Eye
*) "Statue of Liberty" Pose

and...

Booyah!

unclemikey-88

That was amazing BDE! That was no coincidence. No way.

applause
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20756371
United Kingdom
02/09/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's already the Year of the Snake.

That is interesting since the last Years of the Snake were so eventful.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/09/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

#8:

Lol!!!...

*) Devil Horns (happens super fast)
*) All Seeing Eye
*) "Statue of Liberty" Pose

and...

Booyah!

:unclemikey-88:

That was amazing BDE! That was no coincidence. No way.

applause

:wow:

I knew you had the shot!

The Pepsi site had a contest and asked everyone to do these particular poses...including the PUCKER/KISS like the TWO FACES!

The MAGICKian strikes again...maybe for the LAST TIME...oops2!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/09/2013 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Chinese zodiac is based on the 12 year orbit of Jupiter.

[link to chineseculture.about.com]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/09/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
the Beatles are just making the word Help in semaphore.
Uncle Mikey

United States
02/09/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
the Beatles are just making the word Help in semaphore.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20756371

naughty

"I had the idea of semaphore spelling out the letters HELP. But when we came to do the shot the arrangement of the arms with those letters didn't look good. So we decided to improvise and ended up with the best graphic positioning of the arms."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by Uncle Mikey on 02/09/2013 01:45 PM
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/09/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Artistic license. Nothing wrong with that.

I do that all the time.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/09/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I painted the Temple of Heaven with four tiers instead of three.

I did it by accident but it still looks good.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/09/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Chinese zodiac is based on the 12 year orbit of Jupiter.

[link to chineseculture.about.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20756371

Zeus H Connelly

This colour blue is important .... didnt the Jay Z Destinies Child produce a baby called Ivy Blu?

its really IV Blue ... so what does 4 B mean ... holy shit

4B = 42 = Jupiter
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/09/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
There was a big blue baby at the Olympics.

Who knows what there minds get up to.

Crazy right now.

GLP