Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,533 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 128,804
Pageviews Today: 222,430Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 1,391
02:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20756371
United Kingdom
02/09/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
Crazy ego.

I wonder why Jay-Z didn't sing with her. Maybe she wanted all the glory.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/09/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
I think it's the same Paul btw.

He has the same voice all the way through.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/09/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uncle Mikey! Check out the countdown in the first 30 seconds...focus on #8...recognize the arm/body movements blink?

Think Crowley...the Beatles?

I was thinking you had a slide or video about it...hmm
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

#8:

Lol!!!...

*) Devil Horns (happens super fast)
*) All Seeing Eye
*) "Statue of Liberty" Pose

and...

Booyah!

:unclemikey-88:

That was amazing BDE! That was no coincidence. No way.

applause
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

:wow:

I knew you had the shot!

The Pepsi site had a contest and asked everyone to do these particular poses...including the PUCKER/KISS like the TWO FACES!

The MAGICKian strikes again...maybe for the LAST TIME...oops2!

Check out the official vid for the song Countdown...she's doing the same movements! Also note the rainbow colors too...

Is she channeling Audrey Hepburn or what?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/09/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
:this^^^:

^^Speaking of the 1960s MOD look...^^

Is THIS Beyonce's new Vogue cover? Singer revealed to be star of March issue after early photo of magazine is leaked

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Note the number 618 in BOLD RED, along with POWER 2013

6 and 1+8 = 69 (could also be 6+6+6=18)!

Yin & Yang (The Year of the Water Dragon 2012 & Water Snake 2013)

TRIPLE DNA!! (23+23+23)

The set played at the Super Bowl show (minus NUCLEAR?) in order:

"Love On Top"
"Crazy In Love"
"End of Time"
"Baby Boy"
"Bootylicious"
"Independent Women"
"Single Ladies"
"Halo."

[link to www.mtv.com]

:dome-blackout:

So was this really an ode to the fallen angels...especially the LAST TWO SONGS blink?

A repeat of Genesis 6 - The Days of Noah:

Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them,
that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.
There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them.
Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
~ Genesis 6:1-4

It seems to be so!

NOTE in the following videos the EMPHASIS on LIGHT vs DARKNESS...there's power revealed in the light...but it must be the LIGHT FROM GOD!

The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light.
But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness.
If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
~ Matthew
6:22-23

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
02/09/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uncle Mikey! Check out the countdown in the first 30 seconds...focus on #8...recognize the arm/body movements blink?

Think Crowley...the Beatles?

I was thinking you had a slide or video about it...hmm

#8:

Lol!!!...

*) Devil Horns (happens super fast)
*) All Seeing Eye
*) "Statue of Liberty" Pose

and...

Booyah!

:unclemikey-88:

That was amazing BDE! That was no coincidence. No way.

applause

I agree - great find BDE!!!

:peace52:
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/09/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
There was a big blue baby at the Olympics.

Who knows what there minds get up to.

Crazy right now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20756371

spock
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
TWINS keep coming up constantly but not because of actual twin siblings. Sure it looked that way for the coach brothers at the Super Bowl but it runs a lot deeper than that.

With all the hoaxes in the media as of late...proving what's real and what's (or who is) fake...it's as if the line separating the lie from the truth is disappearing...which seems to be the agenda here by TPTB...by their ruler Satan!

Thomas, one of the Apostles of Jesus Christ was also called 'Doubting Thomas'. He needed proof that Jesus was resurrected from the dead. His name actually means TWIN:

Thomas is more specifically identified as "Thomas, also called the Twin (Didymus).
The Aramaic Tau'ma: the name "Thomas" comes from the Aramaic word for twin, t'oma.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came.
The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.”
So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”
And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!”
Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
Jesus said to him,
“Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
~ John 20:24-29

[link to www.blueletterbible.org]

They want us to keep questioning the truth. In fact, they don't want us to know the difference. They especially want the conspiracy theorists to be branded the 'Doubting Thomases'.

In other words...

REAL vs FAKE
BLACK vs WHITE
LIGHT vs DARK
CHRIST vs ANTICHRIST

I wonder if they're trying to tell us that we won't know who the AC is because it will be difficult to know who's the REAL ONE over the FAKE...something to ponder hmm!

Just remember this...

Little children, it is the last hour;
and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming,
even now many antichrists have come,
by which we know that it is the last hour.
They went out from us, but they were not of us;
for if they had been of us,
they would have continued with us;
but they went out that they might be made manifest,
that none of them were of us.
~ 1 John 2:18-19

readup
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21918355
United Kingdom
02/10/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

sir didymus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21918355
United Kingdom
02/10/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
sir didymus is a fox

fox = 666

[link to answers.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

sir didymus
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21918355

sir didymus is a fox

fox = 666

[link to answers.yahoo.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21918355

Wow nice clip blink!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/10/2013 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I could not ignore this...it's just too much to see how blatant it is!!

Recent article about THOMAS (Twin-Didymus) KINKADE:

Artist Thomas Kinkade's signature shows up on NEW paintings nearly a year after his death

-The self-described 'Painter of Light' died in April 2012 of an alcohol and drug overdose
-The 'Thomas Kinkade Studios' are producing new paintings that closely resemble his technique
-The paintings are produced by a group of artists who studied under Kinkade

Check out the CRESCENT MOON next to the initial T oops2!

[link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

This thread got 'lost in translation' last year but NOW it seems to be relevant...!

Kinkade, a self-described devout Christian, claimed to be the nation's most collected living artist. His paintings and spin-off products were said to fetch some $100 million a year in sales, and to be in 10 million homes in the United States. "I'm a warrior for light," he told the San Jose Mercury News in 2002, in reference to his technical skills but also the medieval practice of using light to symbolize the divine. "With whatever talent and resources I have, I'm trying to bring light to penetrate the darkness many people feel."

Thread: LET THERE BE LIGHT! Kanye West/ London Olympics Logo + New Spongebob Episodes Foresaw Thomas Kinkade's Death?! [SEIZURE WARNING!]

amazed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30397487
United Kingdom
02/10/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
episode 3/31 of spongebob you say?

that date keeps coming up
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/10/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
its good friday this year .....
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/10/2013 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
TWINS keep coming up constantly but not because of actual twin siblings. Sure it looked that way for the coach brothers at the Super Bowl but it runs a lot deeper than that.

With all the hoaxes in the media as of late...proving what's real and what's (or who is) fake...it's as if the line separating the lie from the truth is disappearing...which seems to be the agenda here by TPTB...by their ruler Satan!

Thomas, one of the Apostles of Jesus Christ was also called 'Doubting Thomas'. He needed proof that Jesus was resurrected from the dead. His name actually means TWIN:

Thomas is more specifically identified as "Thomas, also called the Twin (Didymus).
The Aramaic Tau'ma: the name "Thomas" comes from the Aramaic word for twin, t'oma.

Now Thomas, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with them when Jesus came.
The other disciples therefore said to him, “We have seen the Lord.”
So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”
And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!”
Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
Jesus said to him,
“Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
~ John 20:24-29

They want us to keep questioning the truth. In fact, they don't want us to know the difference. They especially want the conspiracy theorists to be branded the 'Doubting Thomases'.

In other words...

REAL vs FAKE
BLACK vs WHITE
LIGHT vs DARK
CHRIST vs ANTICHRIST

I wonder if they're trying to tell us that we won't know who the AC is because it will be difficult to know who's the REAL ONE over the FAKE...something to ponder hmm!

Just remember this...

Little children, it is the last hour;
and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming,
even now many antichrists have come,
by which we know that it is the last hour.
They went out from us, but they were not of us;
for if they had been of us,
they would have continued with us;
but they went out that they might be made manifest,
that none of them were of us.
~ 1 John 2:18-19

readup

:This^^^:
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
02/10/2013 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny you mentioned Thomas Twins.

The other day I was trying to identify all of the Apostles in this image...

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

unclemikey-317

St. Peter's symbols are: Keys...

James The Greater's symbols are: Scallop, Pilgrim's hat

Simon Zealot's symbols are: Saw (Looks like a large feather), Boat, etc.

... and so on.

Now Thomas' symbol is a 'Spear' of course, so there he is on the far right (Wiki says it's Judas... they are wrong). But wait... there's another man with a spear on the far left. I think it's his twin!

lol

OK, are you ready for this?

Look at the center. You can see a man holding a Masonic Square. Guess who that is!

Luke 22:3
"Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve."

unclemikey-339

unclemikey-215

unclemikey-340

Last Edited by Uncle Mikey on 02/11/2013 01:25 AM
Uncle Mikey

United States
02/10/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Troubled Waters showed us that Mason ring in the commercial. Thanks Brother!

smile_kiss

Last Edited by Uncle Mikey on 02/10/2013 11:24 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/11/2013 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

smile_kiss

hf
Uncle Mikey

United States
02/11/2013 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
unclemikey-341

wuhfaint
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/11/2013 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Today is the 42nd day of the year .... and Jennifer Anistons birthday (Rachel Green)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny you mentioned Thomas Twins.

The other day I was trying to identify all of the Apostles in this image...

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

:unclemikey-317:

St. Peter's symbols are: Keys...

James The Greater's symbols are: Scallop, Pilgrim's hat

Simon Zealot's symbols are: Saw (Looks like a large feather), Boat, etc.

... and so on.

Now Thomas' symbol is a 'Spear' of course, so there he is on the far right (Wiki says it's Judas... they are wrong). But wait... there's another man with a spear on the far left. I think it's his twin!

lol

OK, are you ready for this?

Look at the center. You can see a man holding a Masonic Square. Guess who that is!

Luke 22:3
"Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve."

:unclemikey-339:

:unclemikey-215:

:unclemikey-340:

Wow the cover is striking! Thanks for the post!

When you mention 'spear', I can't help but bring up the BOA mural panel here...

There are TWELVE miners total and ONE spear!

Very odd but it makes me wonder...hmm

:boaleft:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

smile_kiss

hf
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Praise God for those with the eyes to see and ears to hear!

grouphug
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
:unclemikey-341:

wuhfaint

Remember this recent story?

Pope's dove of peace almost ends in pieces: Seagull attacks bird seconds after Pontiff releases it from Vatican balcony

The event was on 1/26...now he's resigning on 2/28...

33 DAYS LATER...blink

Was it an OMEN?

The SEA gull could be a clue...WATER theme (beast of the sea?) comes to mind oops2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Today is the 42nd day of the year .... and Jennifer Anistons birthday (Rachel Green)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30397487

The color green is THE COLOR for 2013...in more ways than one!

Emerald green is the new tangerine for 2013 (thanks to the Duchess of Cambridge): Pantone reveals next Colour Of The Year

-Pantone 17-5641 Emerald to replace 17-1463 Tangerine Tango
-Emerald considered 'a lively, radiant, lush, vivid, verdant green'

When the Duchess of Cambridge wore emerald green on a visit to the Natural History Museum last month, little did she know that she was setting the tone for the coming year.

Globally renowned colour charters Pantone have announced the same hue as the official Colour Of The Year 2013, replacing tangerine, their colour for 2012.

:rosemary-kate:

canny

A dream I had back in August oops2!

8/6 - 11:53AM
I’m surprised to see how I’m recalling dreams almost everyday now, probably due to being sleepier than usual. This was another complex dream. I was in a public restroom, possibly at a venue somewhere. There were many women in there as I was just standing and leaning over a railing with three steps that went down into the shower/stall area. There were 3-4 wet towels hanging on the railing and a strange wall hanging with pockets of different seeds and nuts in each one! I put my hand on the towels to feel how soaking wet they were; so wet that there was water dripping down onto the floor. They were all orange too! There was a woman standing by the wall hanging as she was looking over the fruit seeds and nuts. What stood out to me the most were the ORANGE seeds (again) and for some reason, PISTACHIOS! The woman saw the curious look on my face and started to explain why the seeds and nuts were there in the restroom. Then I appeared outside of the restroom, at what looked like the lobby of the venue I was in. I saw another woman, who happened to be Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge aka wife of Prince William! Then instantly, she morphed into an old, pale and crippled man, wearing a hat and shorts!! JUST CRAZY!! END

Thread: The Royal Thread: Will, Kate, George & Charlotte FAM thread - [UPDATE: Now it's a G A L with a 'D E C' :o!!] (Page 3)

Funny how Korean rapper PSY rode the GREEN pistachio into this year blink

Two things I noticed...the Baphomet horns when he explodes out of the pistachio and towards the end when he's dancing with TWELVE pistachios...again like the LAST SUPPER!

:after_boom:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33985571
United States
02/11/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Katy Perry wore that color last night at the awards..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
After Winter Storm Nemo ends today, the Grammy Awards air tomorrow during the New Moon and the Year of The Water Snake begins...!

Chinese world worries that Year of Snake may bite

TAIPEI, Taiwan (AP) — As Indiana J might say: Why did it have to be the Year of the Snake?

When the Chinese-speaking world ushers in its new year on Sunday, its 12-year zodiac will turn from the dragon to one of the world's most despised animals. As undeserved as the snake's reputation might be, its last two years did not go so well: 2001 was the year of the Sept. 11 attacks and 1989 was when Chinese forces crushed pro-democracy protests around Beijing's Tiananmen Square.

Some wonder if this one also could hold bad tidings. "In Chinese mythology, snakes were often associated with monsters, or with incarnations of monsters, so some political turbulence can be expected," said Taiwanese astrologer Tsai Shang-chi.

[link to news.yahoo.com]

damned

Aside from the Pope's resignation to kick off the Chinese New Year...oops2...the Grammy Awards seemed to be uneventful...blink

The weird holographic performance by Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift as MAD HATTER with her Alice in Wonderland theme stood out as the obvious.

Then this Elton John tribute...

Elton John Dedicates Performance To Victims Of Sandy Hook Shooting At Grammy Awards
[link to newyork.cbslocal.com]

Other than that, the BLACK & WHITE theme reigns in wardrobe for most of the Hollywood/music industry...hmm
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Katy Perry wore that color last night at the awards..
 Quoting: Ohio Lovely

Look how much attention she got...oops2!

Even Elton can't stop staring! Katy Perry causes a sensation as she flaunts her breasts in plunging dress at the Grammys

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/11/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has Beyonce had a nose job to make herself look Egyptian.

I was looking at her profile on the new O2 advert.

Some in the comments say she is lightening her skin as well.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/11/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's a lot flatter nose when she was younger.

[link to www.google.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/11/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
It looks like a fake nose to me.

She must have had plastic surgery. They all have.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
02/11/2013 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder how much she's had.

[link to www.google.co.uk]

GLP