Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,560 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 280,011
Pageviews Today: 445,388Threads Today: 160Posts Today: 2,821
04:51 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/11/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
Has Beyonce had a nose job to make herself look Egyptian.

I was looking at her profile on the new O2 advert.

Some in the comments say she is lightening her skin as well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20756371

That's a lot flatter nose when she was younger.

[link to www.google.co.uk]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20756371

[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

[link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

Comparing these shots (first one from 2011)...maybe the skin but not so much the nose. It could be due to lighting and make-up too but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised tdown
Lucky Charms

User ID: 34143934
Ireland
02/11/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
Baltimore is the Charm City?

Like Lucky Charms? Green Men, Rainbows, Pots of Gold and everything else we have discussed on here?

Its all pointing to March 17th
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30397487

This recent commercial for Lucky Charms cereal shows the floor caving in...like a SINKHOLE...hmm

Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Rabbithole...

Bring some breadcrumbs.
'Magically Delicious'
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
02/11/2013 01:21 PM

Report Abusive Post

Like Lucky Charms? Green Men, Rainbows, Pots of Gold and everything else we have discussed on here?

This recent commercial for Lucky Charms cereal shows the floor caving in...like a SINKHOLE...hmm

Rabbithole...

Bring some breadcrumbs.
 Quoting: Lucky Charms

Thread: BREAKING- Pope Benedict resigning at the end of the month! (Page 25)

and now the 'HEAD'(Pope-head of vatican) wound...on ABRAHAM LINCOLN DAY...the 11 th

[link to worldnews.nbcnews.com]
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out the official vid for the song Countdown...she's doing the same movements! Also note the rainbow colors too...

Is she channeling Audrey Hepburn or what?

:this^^^:

^^Speaking of the 1960s MOD look...^^

Is THIS Beyonce's new Vogue cover? Singer revealed to be star of March issue after early photo of magazine is leaked

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Note the number 618 in BOLD RED, along with POWER 2013

6 and 1+8 = 69 (could also be 6+6+6=18)!

Yin & Yang (The Year of the Water Dragon 2012 & Water Snake 2013)

TRIPLE DNA!! (23+23+23)

The set played at the Super Bowl show (minus NUCLEAR?) in order:

"Love On Top"
"Crazy In Love"
"End of Time"
"Baby Boy"
"Bootylicious"
"Independent Women"
"Single Ladies"
"Halo."

[link to www.mtv.com]

:dome-blackout:

So was this really an ode to the fallen angels...especially the LAST TWO SONGS blink?

A repeat of Genesis 6 - The Days of Noah:

Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them,
that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.
There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them.
Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
~ Genesis 6:1-4

It seems to be so!

NOTE in the following videos the EMPHASIS on LIGHT vs DARKNESS...there's power revealed in the light...but it must be the LIGHT FROM GOD!

The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light.
But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness.
If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!
~ Matthew
6:22-23

There was an agenda with Audrey Hepburn after all...they both share the same birth number 4 (5/4/29 = 9/11)hmm

January 20th marked 20 YEARS since Audrey Hepburn died at the age of 63.

Also this little tidbit about the Countdown video and the back story about the choreography...which ties with the Beatles 'choreography' as well:

Following the release of the video, allegations arose regarding the video's concept. In an interview with Studio Brussel, Belgian choreographer, Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker, accused Knowles of stealing concepts from two of her pieces, being the 1994 Achterland and the 1997 Rosas danst Rosas. De Keersmaeker accused Knowles of blatantly stealing her choreography, costumes, and sets in the video and released a statement regarding the claim stating, "It's a bit rude, [...] What’s rude about it its that they don’t even bother about hiding it", further adding that "this is pure plagiarism". Rosas spokeswoman Johanne De Bie added about the clip: "We noticed more than a few resemblances... We have passed the details to our lawyer to see about our rights." In response to De Keersmaeker's comments, Knowles issued the following statement: "Clearly, the ballet Rosas danst Rosas was one of many references for my video 'Countdown'. It was one of the inspirations used to bring the feel and look of the song to life. I was also paying tribute to the film, Funny Face with the legendary Audrey Hepburn [...] My biggest inspirations were the 60s, the 70s, Brigitte Bardot, Andy Warhol, Twiggy and Diana Ross. I've always been fascinated by the way contemporary art uses different elements and references to produce something unique."

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rabbithole...

Bring some breadcrumbs.

Thread: BREAKING- Pope Benedict resigning at the end of the month! (Page 25)

and now the 'HEAD'(Pope-head of vatican) wound...on ABRAHAM LINCOLN DAY...the 11 th

[link to worldnews.nbcnews.com]
 Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

Good posts in that thread!

readup
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Speaking of The Wizard of Oz, it looks like Chevy's new campaign "FIND NEW ROADS" (debuted during Grammys last night), is about to go down the YELLOW BRICK road...!

Beside lil' Dorothy, robotic Toto and rainbow colors...pay attention to the Chevy logo at the end...it looks like a yellow brick pattern inside the cross...and how it flattens down too!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33985571
United States
02/11/2013 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Katy Perry wore that color last night at the awards..
 Quoting: Ohio Lovely

Look how much attention she got...oops2!

Even Elton can't stop staring! Katy Perry causes a sensation as she flaunts her breasts in plunging dress at the Grammys

I think she is evil..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33936312
United States
02/11/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kill this thread. It is not providing relevant information. If anything important happens start a new one. I will not be looking here any longer for new madrid information.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kill this thread. It is not providing relevant information. If anything important happens start a new one. I will not be looking here any longer for new madrid information.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33936312

:queenbey:

You are welcome to read the first 8 pages or...

I can repost some relevant info or...

^^THIS^^

It's all good...if you choose to go that way thumbs

TIME IS TOO SHORT TO BE ANGRY...!

These things I have spoken to you,
that in Me you may have peace.
In the world you will have tribulation;
but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.
~ John 16:33

hf
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/11/2013 04:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
The profile on one side of the vase was of Her Majesty, but on the other side of the vase, the profile was of Prince Philip. And as you followed the contours around the vase, one profile morphed seamlessly into the other

faint

wuhfaint

rebis
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

angry2

WHAT THE blink...that video was so cheezy that it made me ANGRY...! Great find!

I see your Rebis and raise you a David Bowie walking the dead with a SNOWSTORM oops2!

Posted 1/8

David Bowie, 66, is back at No 1... but has Ziggy lost his stardust?

:ipg-db:

The siamese girl/boy twins stood out to me, as well as the huge snowflake in the corner. Snippet from video below...

For some reason I'm thinking of a SNOWSTORM...far from any ordinary storm...sometime before SPRING...blink

Thread: School Scene in I, Pet Goat 2 - Children Being 'Sacrificed' by the APPLE CONCEPTION - Lotus Birth [SANDY=GREASE!]?! (Page 10)

all i could think of was BEN CARSON

(CUBA GOODING JR.)

Thread: Dr. Benjamin Carson's Amazing Speech at the National Prayer Breakfast with Obama Present

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 02/11/2013 05:07 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

:wow:

A pediatric neurologist...he puts Obama to shame!

Thanks for posting it DOTR hf

I was wondering what does he have to do with Rebis?

Just curious book!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The profile on one side of the vase was of Her Majesty, but on the other side of the vase, the profile was of Prince Philip. And as you followed the contours around the vase, one profile morphed seamlessly into the other

:faint:

wuhfaint

:rebis:

angry2

WHAT THE blink...that video was so cheezy that it made me ANGRY...! Great find!

I see your Rebis and raise you a David Bowie walking the dead with a SNOWSTORM oops2!

Posted 1/8

David Bowie, 66, is back at No 1... but has Ziggy lost his stardust?

:ipg-db:

The siamese girl/boy twins stood out to me, as well as the huge snowflake in the corner. Snippet from video below...

For some reason I'm thinking of a SNOWSTORM...far from any ordinary storm...sometime before SPRING...blink

Thread: School Scene in I, Pet Goat 2 - Children Being 'Sacrificed' by the APPLE CONCEPTION - Lotus Birth [SANDY=GREASE!]?! (Page 10)

From DOTR's post, I was wondering Uncle Mikey if you were referring to this Rebis:

Also note the DC Comic character Raven is mentioned to have similar powers...!

It got me thinking about the Grammys last night...HMM!

canny
I have a montage to put together...oops2!

Meanwhile, siamese Queen/princess-like characters appeared in Taylor Swift's performance too blink!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
:unclemikey-341:

wuhfaint

Remember this recent story?

Pope's dove of peace almost ends in pieces: Seagull attacks bird seconds after Pontiff releases it from Vatican balcony

The event was on 1/26...now he's resigning on 2/28...

33 DAYS LATER...blink

Was it an OMEN?

The SEA gull could be a clue...WATER theme (beast of the sea?) comes to mind oops2

I just posted this in the ROOM thread...WOW!

See the posts above it as well about the dove and olive branch...AFTER THE RAVEN leaves the Ark blink!

Another one that made my heart leap a little...oops2!

Again...my Rapture dream!

Suddenly, lol, ANIMALS came in! At least some dogs anyway. They were all different sizes and breeds. What threw me were these two HUGE dogs that came in together, side by side! One was a black rottweiler and the other was white but wasn't sure if it was the same or something different. They brushed right by me as I bent over to keep from falling from the strength of their girth! I gave them a quick glide/petting greeting and it seemed everyone was happy to see the dogs.

Thread: My GLP (Extended) Dream Thread: [UPDATE: Old Dream from 1/22/12- Same Dream, Same Night - Warning about Marriage/2015 ?!]

Now listen to what the news reporter said starting @ 1:34

EXACTLY...ohno!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/12/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rabbithole...

Bring some breadcrumbs.

Something about your moniker made me post this...oops2!

J-Lo (whispers): "I was a GOOD LUCK CHARM for you"

Adele: "I know right! My good luck charm...J-Lo!"

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

amazed
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/12/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
This story...I hate to say...STINKS of a ritual! The delay until VALENTINE'S DAY says something hmm

Carpets soaked in urine, sewage running down walls and onion sandwiches for dinner: Passengers reveal the dire conditions of disabled Carnival cruise ship that they will be stuck on until Thursday

-Some 4,200 people stranded on a Carnival cruise ship in the Gulf of Mexico after an engine fire broke out on Sunday
-Passengers sleeping on the decks because of no air conditioning, the toilets won't flush and four-hour queues for food
-First tugboat has arrived and boat is crawling to shore at the pace of a few miles per hour
-Carnival expected to reach Mobile, Alabama on Thursday

bad_smelly
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/12/2013 12:54 PM

Report Abusive Post

wow

Just curious book!

it dealt with siamese twins....that were joined at the head..detaching them..he accommpished it........ it's shown in the beginning of the story...

just something that stood out...

(even a little girl lived after he removed a whole half of her brain.)

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 02/12/2013 01:18 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/12/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Just curious book!

it dealt with siamese twins....that were joined at the head..he accommpished it........ it's shown in the beginning of the story...

just something that stood out...

Got it...didn't see the movie clip but his speech...what a blessing thumbshf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/12/2013 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rabbithole...

Bring some breadcrumbs.

Something about your moniker made me post this...oops2!

J-Lo (whispers): "I was a GOOD LUCK CHARM for you"

Adele: "I know right! My good luck charm...J-Lo!"

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

amazed

By the way DOTR, I'm wondering about this moment here...speaking of Cuba...that's where PITBULL (there's that pesky TAURUS again) is from. Also, J-Lo from Puerto Rico...Adele from UK...that stunt guy is Ukrainian...still don't know what's up with this stunt but I believe something will come out of it ohyeah!
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/12/2013 01:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: Was Whitney Houston Sacrificed Exactly One Year Prior to Pope's Resignation Announcement?
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/12/2013 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

ALICIA KEYS - "UNLEASH THE KEYS" (Papal emblem?) - The DARK KNIGHT Rises?!

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?

JENNIFER HUDSON - (Juniper/JUPITER - (Hudson River?)

SANDY HOOK Elementary School - S.H.E.'S.

America The Beautiful

America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with *brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

*PHILADELPHIA?

Just thinking out loud!

:amazing:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/12/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

America The Beautiful

America! America!
From sea to shining sea!

*PHILADELPHIA?

Just thinking out loud!

siren2siren2siren2

Ever since I had that bathroom call in the wee (ahem!) hours of last Saturday morning, I could not ignore the revelation I had about the Mega Million winning numbers.

Thread: LOTTO: 2 + 4 + 23 + 38 + 46 + (mb)23 = DNA ?!!

There was more to what happened in that moment but I was too tired to get into it.

It was when I sat on my bed and had the numbers in mind, that the strangest thing happened. I looked at myself in the mirror by my bed as I had the "exclamation point above my head" moment. I whispered "DNA" and a RED DOT appeared on my forehead!! It was lightning quick but it was like someone pointed a red laser pen, right in the middle of my forehead.

Then I looked at my Tim Tebow Broncos jersey folded on my dresser. The NFL logo happened to be upside-down and facing me.

IN AN INSTANT, THE SICKLE, SKELETON (OR CHIRON?) KEY AND THE LETTER N (which can be read either way) just jumped out at me!

:nfllogo:

WHEAT & TARES - KEY TO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT - NEPHILIM/FALLEN ANGELS

If you take the letters NFL, numerically it's 14-6-12.

14-6-12

or

5-6-12

**MAY 6, 2012??

I sat on this for DAYS because I didn't know how to put this together. Forgive me for my very limited knowledge but I just learned about Bible prophecy last fall! I am learning all I can now and my mind is SPINNING BUT FASCINATED beyond belief. Oh how I wished I wasn't such a backslidden Christian sheeple before May 2009 (long story).

PRAISE THE LORD THAT I'M HERE NOW hf!!

Here's a very interesting video about the parable of the Wheat & Tares, The Seed of the Serpent vs The Seed of Adam:

I also praise Jesus for this info I found in this amazing blog by a fellow Christian watchman that helped me to gather this information...it's from 2009 but VERY RELEVANT:

[link to www.lookupfellowship.com]

Here's a snippet about Beast of the Sea, Medusa and the a jellyfish crop circle that appeared in 2009:

Could there be a connection between this verse of Scripture, this Crop Circle, and things to come? As we've seen in his previous works, David Flynn's research presents a strong case that there's actually some kind of spiritual element to the Crop Circle phenomenon -- whatever it is.

> In fact, Flynn recently posted a piece on this very subject today! Here's an excerpt: Concerning this new design, crop circle-expert Karen Alexander said: "We have seen butterfly and bird patterns in the past, but this is the first jellyfish crop circle in the world. It is absolutely huge, three times the size of most patterns. The jellyfish crop circle in a barley field in Kingstone Coombes, Oxfordshire, measures 600 ft from tip to tailIt is absolutely huge - roughly three times the size of most crop patterns and extremely interesting. People have been aghast at the size of it. It is a complete monster. We are looking into the meaning of it, but at present it just seems to have appeared out of nowhere."

> However, it's what he found on his own that jives with our time spent here. It's enough to give anyone cause for concern. Did you know that "medusa" (plural medusae) is another word for jellyfish? Medusa is also the word for jellyfish in Modern Greek, Finnish, Portuguese, Romanian, Hebrew, Serbian, Croatian, Spanish, French, Italian, Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian and Bulgarian.

> Intriguing then that Benjamin Creme said in their newsletter just released a few days ago that the Crop Circles in England may have been made by our "Space Brothers" providing us with Maitreya's contribution to this study as well as to the so-called "Alien/UFO" phenomenon!

> By the way, look at that image of the Jellyfish Crop Circle again. Could we say that a jellyfish is a sort of "beast from the sea", or is that stretching things a bit? If we can, then notice that this particular Crop Circle image has...7 tentacles (7 heads? not really, but still), and 11 circles (10 horns? no, they're not "horns" and there's certainly not 10 of them, but still). So, the Jellyfish Crop Circle gives us this number pairing of 7-11 -- as in in 7/11 or July 11th -- the date that many of us have targeted through Flynn's impressive research about when the Tribulation will start? What are the odds? (*NOTE: This MUST be important to us because I made the SAME CONCLUSION before I saw David Flynn's article on the SAME SUBJECT today! Proof of the spiritual law found in 2 Corinthians 13:1 I'm sure!)

> Oh yeah, Flynn also points out that the Hebrew word "Medusha" is found ONLY ONCE IN THE ENTIRE OLD TESTAMENT, and the context of this prophecy of Isaiah relates prominently to it. Isaiah 21 is where we find that word. Isaiah 21 clearly talks about the "Fall of Babylon" and even begins with the verse: "The burden against the Wilderness of THE SEA" (Isaiah 21:1 [Open in Logos Bible Software (if available)] ). Again, what are the odds!?!

JELLYFISH CROP CIRCLE:

Here's Nicki Minaj introducing the Medusa at the Grammys. Keep in mind that she was escorted by a "POPE"!

:minajmedusa:

Quoting: John3:16Me

Last year's Grammys?!

Read my first post in full!

"ROMAN HOLIDAY" performance!

Thread: NFL LOGO: Wheat & Tares/Key to The Bottomless Pit/Nephilim/The Locusts/Beast of the Sea [UPDATE: Nicki Minaj & The 'POPE'?!] (Page 4)

ohno
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/12/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

I just saw the thread...EYES AND EARS CAN SEE AND HEAR !!

:wow:!
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/12/2013 02:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

America The Beautiful

America! America!
From sea to shining sea!

*PHILADELPHIA?

Just thinking out loud!

all are dealing with bodys' of water near them -large ones.

check this......ROMAN = NAMOR as in the SUB-MARINER(marvel)...known as a prince...(Dagon concept)....

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 02/12/2013 02:45 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/12/2013 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

America The Beautiful

America! America!
From sea to shining sea!

*PHILADELPHIA?

Just thinking out loud!

all are dealing with bodys' of water near them -large ones.

check this......ROMAN = NAMOR as in the SUB-MARINER(marvel)...known as a prince...(Dagon concept)....

EXACTLY...that's an interesting character oops2!
c saw
User ID: 33891573
United States
02/12/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
back to I pet goat...

I found the map from the classroom...it is a real map...

for children's learning...

see the owl and mouse....he/it will teach your kids...

[link to www.yourchildlearns.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/12/2013 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
back to I pet goat...

I found the map from the classroom...it is a real map...

for children's learning...

see the owl and mouse....he/it will teach your kids...

[link to www.yourchildlearns.com]
 Quoting: c saw 33891573

Interesting...creepy too hmm!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/12/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Happy Mardi Gras & Shrove Tuesday y'all...eat up before LENT begins...blinkstonedblinkstonedblink!

:katebump2:

Through the Royal keyhole: The Caribbean island where Kate and Wills are getting away from it all... for £19k a week

-The Duke and Duchess are staying at the £5million house on Mustique
-Furnished with Oriental antiques and has a staff of six servants
-Five-bedroom property also has private cinema, gazebo and 64ft infinity pool
-Not known whether they are paying for property as it is owned by friends
-Couple joined by Middleton family: Pippa, James, Carole and Michael

And so it begins...AGAIN :palm:

Royal fury after Italian magazine publishes pictures of pregnant 'bikini-clad' Kate on the beach in Mustique

-St James's Palace: This is a clear breach of privacy and we are disappointed
-Pictures show happy-looking couple on exclusive Mediterranean beach
-Chi also ran 26-page supplement of topless Duchess in France last year
-Prince William called for the photographer of the topless pictures to be jailed
-Royals are sensitive over Kate's pregnancy following radio hoax call
-Incident will add to furore surrounding Royals' right to privacy

angry2

Royal fury after CHI magazine publishes pictures of pregnant 'bikini-clad' Kate on the beach in Mustique

SEE PICS HERE:
[link to ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com]

CHI = WHO in Italian = pronounced KEY!!

We are being reminded the DAY AFTER the Pope's announcement...SHE (her baby) IS STILL THE KEY blink!

:shocked2:

Thread: The Royal Thread: Will, Kate, George & Charlotte FAM thread - [UPDATE: Now it's a G A L with a 'D E C' :o!!] (Page 8)

:after_boom:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34232915
United Kingdom
02/12/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Strange question but not having seen i pet goat, do wolves or werewolves feature at all?
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
02/13/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Paul won a grammy...

Sir Paul McCartney wins first new album award since "Let It Be"

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/13/2013 02:30 PM

Report Abusive Post

this connects to head blow.....which i think is affecting her ...now...or has been.

[link to music.yahoo.com]

"I've been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the past month it has worsened. I've been praying it would heal," she noted. "I hid it from my staff, I didn't want to disappoint my amazing fans. However after last nights performance I could not walk and still can't."

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 02/13/2013 02:31 PM
rainrosefaithtrue

GLP