Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,975 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 466,034
Pageviews Today: 809,712Threads Today: 397Posts Today: 5,783
09:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/16/2013 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

For medieval Spanish Catholics , the Whore of Babylon (Revelation, 17.4-5)[22] (a Christian allegory of evil) was incarnated by the Emirate of Cordoba.

Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

WOW this pic really stood out to me!

It reminds me of the Judas video!

The pieces of the puzzle are coming together now!

canny

:gagapope1:

Thread: LADY GAGA - [UPDATE: Happy 28th...she made it! G.U.Y. Breakdown/ROSELAND Closing in NYC: 7 shows-7 nights-ends April 7th (239 W.52nd St)!!!] (Page 5)
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

[link to music.msn.com]
and you were mention STEVIE WONDER and LIL WAYNE together.....so the hype...continues

I saw the story...thanks DOTR!

Here's a vid that brings up Lil Wayne's new video in reference to Valentine's Day that I posted in the Gaga thread:

Thread: LADY GAGA - [UPDATE: Happy 28th...she made it! G.U.Y. Breakdown/ROSELAND Closing in NYC: 7 shows-7 nights-ends April 7th (239 W.52nd St)!!!] (Page 8)

Quetzalcoatl comes to mind too!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/16/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
:ipetgoat6:

Psalm 23

The LORD the Shepherd of His People

A Psalm of David.

1 The LORD is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD
Forever.

:colorbump:!

Michael Jordon #23 making a COMEBACK?!

Could Michael Jordan play at 50? His trainer is ready if he does
[link to sports.yahoo.com]

Also another 23...this McDonald's Super Bowl commercial is telling of MJ's younger days...hmm?!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/16/2013 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
hoax [hohks] noun

Definition: something intended to deceive or defraud

Synonyms:

cheat, cock-and-bull story, con game, con, crock, deceit, deception, dodge, fabrication, fake, falsification, fast one, fast shuffle, fib, flimflam, fraud, gimmick, gyp, hooey, humbug, hustle, imposture, joke, lie, practical joke, prank, put-on, racket, ruse, scam, sell, shift, snow job, spoof, sting, swindle, whopper

Disturbing video...I'm starting to beLIEve it doubt

Oh look, the BIG REVEAL for her HBO documentary tonight!

It's an actual picture of
Blue IVy oops2!

She looks real enough! Oh well...what were we thinking that she faked her pregnancy...shame on us :palm:!

Beyoncé Reveals Blue Ivy’s Face in HBO Documentary

[link to omg.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/16/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Baltimore is the Charm City?

Like Lucky Charms? Green Men, Rainbows, Pots of Gold and everything else we have discussed on here?

Its all pointing to March 17th
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30397487

This recent commercial for Lucky Charms cereal shows the floor caving in...like a SINKHOLE...hmm

Rabbithole...

Bring some breadcrumbs.
 Quoting: Lucky Charms

Something about your moniker made me post this...oops2!

J-Lo (whispers): "I was a GOOD LUCK CHARM for you"

Adele: "I know right! My good luck charm...J-Lo!"

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

amazed

The Six Moons commercial is on their site but not on their YT channel for some reason...anyway please watch it!

After the MOON BLOWS UP when a spell's been cast from the Book of CHARMS on this drawn out graph on the ground, it ends up being a CRESCENT MOON at the end...oops2

[link to luckycharms.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/16/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
'It's the saddest thing I've ever been through': Beyonce opens up about her miscarriage for the first time

Beyonce has opened up about her heartbreaking miscarriage for the first time. The 31-year-old singer's husband Jay-Z referenced the loss in Glory, a track recorded within days of Blue's birth in January 2012. But it's the first time the 31-year-old has addressed the tragedy.

'About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time,' she says in Life Is But a Dream, her upcoming HBO documentary.

'And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life.'

'I picked out names,' she recalls.

'I envisioned what my child would look like.. I was feeling very maternal.'

She lost the child in the early stages of her pregnancy.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

- Beyonce's feature-length documentary film, 'Life is But a Dream' (from Row Your Boat nursery rhyme-Water Theme), will premiere on HBO on 2/16

ops

If anyone happens to catch the doc tonight, please post about it here...thanks!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/16/2013 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another FACE PALM moment...I should've screen-grabbed the Yahoo ad for the 2013 Toyota Avalon that was on the homepage on INAUGURATION DAY...oil dripping into the water...'RADICAL NEW FORMULA'...the ad had the dramatic still shot of the oil behind the car...in the same exact colors the FLOTUS and her daughters wore that day...Revelation 17 again!

Here's the commercial:

EXTRA:

AVALON - in Welsh (probably from the Welsh word afal, meaning apple) is a legendary island featured in the Arthurian legend. It first appears in Geoffrey of Monmouth's 1136 pseudohistorical account Historia Regum Britanniae ("The History of the Kings of Britain") as the place where King Arthur's sword Excalibur (Caliburnus) was forged and later where Arthur was taken to recover from his wounds after the Battle of Camlann. Avalon was associated from an early date with mystical practices and people such as Morgan le Fay.

AVALON- NOLA (New Orleans, Louisiana)

damned

AVALON...again points to Gargoyles ...storyline...i think in past threads we typed to eachother of this...(the talk of PUCK is what i think trigger the talk?)

Disney knew and knows ....what's being setup

BDE if ya can..........watch ...the series in general...it'll blow your mind ....on all the references and details that they point to ... some wild stuff...to say the least.

Just read the wiki...you're on point!

I don't know what it is but there's a looming "ROCK 'n ' ROLL" thing...I based it on Rolling STONES' 50th Anniversary and the ROCKettes appearing with Bloomberg to drop the ball in NYC on NYE...hmm

I have the vids saved...thanks brother hf

siren2

^^The Russian Meteor ohno!!^^

With the Toyota Avalon posted above, another OIL-themed Super Bowl commercial aired...hard to think so with a provocative-looking GREASER to boot oops2!

Looks like Calvin Klein is getting all apocalyptic on us!

30 second version

A moving 10 minute version!
Butthead

User ID: 1145153
Canada
02/16/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
i really got a lot out of i pet goat
thank you and keep up the good work
thank you for that post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2013 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
- River (water) Phoenix (Olympic Bird rising from ashes/Fire/Arizona) - his last film 'DARK BLOOD' (BP Oil) to be released at the Miami Film Festival in 2013
[link to www.hollywoodreporter.com]

ever hear of this..

[link to www.imdb.com]
Dark Blood
Dealing with nuclear testing and its long-lasting deadly effects, the story portrays Boy, a young widower living in the desert on a nuclear testing site. Living as a hermit,he waits for the end of the world carving Katchina dolls that he believes have magical powers. While traveling on a "second" honeymoon across the Arizona desert,the car of a Hollywood jet-set couple breaks down. They are rescued by Boy, who holds them prisoners because he desires the woman and wants to create a better world with her. Written by GeorgeSluizer.com

[link to www.imdb.com]

comes out in march...

voice...joaquin phoen

ixwtf

starring RIVER PHOENIX...!

remember i used to point him out.....

[link to ddt.lefora.com]

scroll down a bit in the page you'll see a trailer...the Dark Blood : the unfinished movie

Thread: River Phoenix, "new" movie & Nirvana....

RIVERS!

Found the trailer...thanks again brother!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2013 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
i really got a lot out of i pet goat
thank you and keep up the good work
thank you for that post
 Quoting: Butthead

You're welcome thumbshf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/17/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

:wow:

A pediatric neurologist...he puts Obama to shame!

Thanks for posting it DOTR hf

I was wondering what does he have to do with Rebis?

Just curious book!

it dealt with siamese twins....that were joined at the head..he accommpished it........ it's shown in the beginning of the story...

just something that stood out...

Got it...didn't see the movie clip but his speech...what a blessing thumbshf

How funny is this...posted today blink?

Dr. Ben Carson for President? 'I'll Leave That Up to God'

It's a forum that isn't known for making news - so Dr. Ben Carson says the buzz created by his speech at last week's National Prayer Breakfast, including a Wall Street Journal staff editorial with the headline "Ben Carson For President" - came as a surprise.

"I don't think it was particularly political," Carson, the director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins, told ABC's Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl during an interview for " This Week." "You know, I'm a physician. I like to diagnose things. And, you know, I've diagnosed some pretty, pretty significant issues that I think a lot of people resonate with."

[link to news.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was it just a 'vanity project'? Beyonce's tell-all documentary premiers to fan frenzy... but critics question if the film is just another song and dance

The documentary has been touted as a candid behind-the-scenes look at the superstar's career and private life.

But some critics have dismissed Beyonce's self-produced film Life Is But A Dream as nothing more than a 'vanity project' designed to to keep the public interested in the star's many pursuits.

Some question whether the HBO film, which aired on Saturday night, is nothing more than a flagrant piece of self-promotion from the artist known as Queen Bey.

baffle

Was it that obvious...:palm:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
This could be nothing...or it could be SOMETHING...!

Check out the RED CHAIRS in the SNL skit from last Saturday (1/26):

See the fleur-di-lis pattern? RED & GOLD...49ers?...a hint about New Orleans?

Most interesting quote in the skit (see video in link below):

"Dr. King, do you have any serious advice for me?" Obama asked.

"Yes I do, yes I do," King replied. "You're doing a good job, Barack. I'm proud of you. But there's still work to do.
You're our first black president, but we're still waiting for our first black magician."

Ghost of MLK pays visit to Obama on ‘SNL’ (VIDEO)

[link to news.yahoo.com]

:49ersRavensTauru:

canny

and you gotta think to yourself...............from the superbowl in the lone star state...to the lone island country...CUBA.......................a straight line no.................

Answer 1
According to my old [1964] pocket Spanish-English pocket dictionary the Spanish word "cuba" [not capatalized] is "cask" in English.j3h.

Answer 2

Cuba comes from a Taino word meaning "where fertile land is abundant" or "great place"
(remember these TPTB are into desolation....)
[link to wiki.answers.com]

Making CUBA a bowl...(to be poured out...during a SUPER bowl)

cask
/kask/Noun
1.A large barrellike container, used for storing liquids, typically alcoholic drinks.
2.The quantity of liquid held in such a container.

[link to bible.cc]

I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.

MS St. Louis with Jewish refugees entering Havana in 1939
also know as the City Of Columns....and on there flag a key.

It's like people are being hunted......

on a side note...didn't BRAZIL have a concert fire(dimebag ripple)..that killed 230 people.......they have a carnival there...huh....and then it reminded me of Edgar Allan Poe...The Cask of Amontillado

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Thread: Happy Anniversary to "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe

Thanks for the links.

So is the BOWL the sinkhole or something bigger like the Gulf of Mexico...makes one wonder how deep this goes...!

Interesting to know about 'THE RAVEN' anniversary...same day as the release of the compilation album LOVE SONGS from Destiny's Child w/the new single 'NUCLEAR' - a love song hmm

[link to worldnews.nbcnews.com]

CUBA!

(note: look at the picture in the article... see the number under sony recorder.... a lot of 6's therehiding)

Reposting these as a reminder about your CUBA revelations...

I was watching this vid last night...LIGHTS are mentioned...the black vs white theme too.

See the lyrics when Jay-Z raps and how he mentions CUBA...even if it's about the cigars hmm

All black at the white shows
White shoes at the black shows
Green card for the Cuban linx
Y'all sit back and enjoy the light show
Nothing exceeds like excess
Style got gout from having the best of the best
Is this what it's all about?

[link to www.metrolyrics.com]

Having a problem with the vid posting...hold on!

SOMETHING IN THIS POST PREVENTED ME FROM POSTING THE VID SO HERE IT IS BELOW...

what

GRRR!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2013 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
:devilvsangel:

:ravenvsdove:

:colorbump::colorbump::colorbump:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE read my dream in the link below!

The image I drew out matches the OMEGA BLOCK system that's over the US right now, which happens to coincide with Winter Storm Q.

Will it be like NEMO or worse?! I don't know for sure but if it does head for the East Coast this weekend, we have the following:

Saturday 2/23 = the NUMBER 23 is coming up so this date is VERY significant!

Sunday 2/24 = the OSCARS-Academy Awards w/a James Bond 50th Anniversary Tribute & Adele performing the song Skyfall.

There was so much going on in my dream so I don't exactly what's in store for this weekend but the dates are important...KEEP WATCH!

siren2

:arnie-U: :omega-stormq:

gasp

Winter Storm Q:
[link to www.weather.com]

Storm Potential on East Coast Starting This Weekend

One or more storms maturing over the Plains have the potential to spin off new storms along the Atlantic Seaboard bringing a chance of snow to some areas this weekend into next week.

The pattern we are entering will create an atmospheric roadblock for storms moving from the Plains and bring warm air bodily northward.

The pattern is referred to as an Omega Block by meteorologists, because steering winds high in the atmosphere, known as the jet stream take on the shape of the Greek letter Omega.

[link to www.accuweather.com]

Winter Storm Q and the OMEGA symbol...how did they know this would be the Q storm happening now blink?

It's bringing a ton of snow for the Midwest/Plains area this week...not looking forward to it when it heads to the East...hiding!

Thread: My GLP (Extended) Dream Thread: [UPDATE: Old Dream from 1/22/12- Same Dream, Same Night - Warning about Marriage/2015 ?!] (Page 2)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/19/2013 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I posted this from pg 8 but this has the wiki about the OMEGA symbol...the 24th letter of the Greek alphabet...(2/24!)

:this^^^:

I'm watching every Super Bowl commercial I could find on YT and I came across this eery video game that has the OMEGA symbol as their logo...just like the U-shaped strap object I posted above!

Omega is the 24th and last letter of the Greek alphabet. In the Greek numeric system, it has a value of 800. The word literally means "great O" (& mega, mega meaning 'great'), as opposed to omicron, which means "little O" (o mikron, micron meaning "little").

Omega (the last letter of the Greek alphabet) is often used to denote the last, the end, or the ultimate limit of a set, in contrast to alpha, the first letter of the Greek alphabet. In the New Testament God declares himself to be the "Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." (Revelation 22:13, KJV, and see also 1:8).

amazed
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/20/2013 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting old post from last January 2012 I found about Beyonce's baby blink

Beyonce's Baby Triggers Church Vandalism - Blue Ivy is Satan Message Alleges

[link to naijagists.com]

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/20/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
LAST BUT NOT LEAST ... damned ... I'll let you all think about this one ... Prince William's covershoot was take TWO MONTHS before the BP OIL SPILL EVENT ...clock says 6:00 ... two thumbs signify HORNS? ... etc.! stonedstonedstoned

:princedukerises:

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

[link to www.overoll.com]

PIGSKIN!!!

[link to www.bcbsr.com]

and crying out with a loud voice, he said,
"What have I to do with you, Jesus, you Son of the Most High God?
I adjure you by God, don’t torment me."
For he said to him, "Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!"
He asked him, "What is your name?"
He said to him, "My name is Legion, for we are many."
He begged him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
Now there was on the mountainside a great herd of pigs feeding.
All the demons begged him, saying,
"Send us into the pigs, that we may enter into them."
At once Jesus gave them permission.
The unclean spirits came out and entered into the pigs.
The herd of about two thousand rushed down the steep bank into the sea,
and they were drowned in the sea.

WORD for the WORD thumbsbook!

:cross65:

I want to do this to myself...look at what I left out under THE DUKE...:palm:!

WILSON!

WIL SON

WILLIAM THE SON?!

or

WILLIAM'S SON?!!

Did you see the photoshoot video in the link above? It irks me to see the way they were interacting with each other.

I don't know...it just seems very off to me. The black/white duality and making his hair dark...WHY?!

baffle

Oh wow. I was looking at the 1111 and then the date Feb 22.

That's 222. So it's like 1111 222.

That it just plain creepy... on top of the other creepy stuff.

damned
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

I was thinking the same thing. The date 2/23 seems to be important.

In the video below starting @ 22:00, see the time on the clock of the Independence Hall tower on the $100 bill is 2:23.

There have been a number of prophecies/dreams/visions about Philadelphia as a target.

I posted a thread about the Combined Disasters card which has a tower very similar to the Independence Hall but the majority believes it's in Japan.

Thread: Combined Disasters Illuminati Card - Big Ben or Another Bldg? - Think America's 236th B-Day

So this date is the DAY BEFORE...with his watch pointing to 6:00. The 4 one's...don't know what that means but I'm sure it's significant.

Latest dream posted about Philadelphia:

IN TWO DAYS...MORE SYNCS FOR THIS WEEKEND oops2!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/21/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

The image I drew out matches the OMEGA BLOCK system that's over the US right now, which happens to coincide with Winter Storm Q.

Will it be like NEMO or worse?! I don't know for sure but if it does head for the East Coast this weekend, we have the following:

Sunday 2/24 = the OSCARS-Academy Awards w/a James Bond 50th Anniversary Tribute & Adele performing the song Skyfall.

There was so much going on in my dream so I don't exactly what's in store for this weekend but the dates are important...KEEP WATCH!

siren2

gasp

Winter Storm Q:

One or more storms maturing over the Plains have the potential to spin off new storms along the Atlantic Seaboard bringing a chance of snow to some areas this weekend into next week.

The pattern we are entering will create an atmospheric roadblock for storms moving from the Plains and bring warm air bodily northward.

The pattern is referred to as an Omega Block by meteorologists, because steering winds high in the atmosphere, known as the jet stream take on the shape of the Greek letter Omega.

Winter Storm Q and the OMEGA symbol...how did they know this would be the Q storm happening now blink?

It's bringing a ton of snow for the Midwest/Plains area this week...not looking forward to it when it heads to the East...hiding!

Thread: My GLP (Extended) Dream Thread: [UPDATE: Old Dream from 1/22/12- Same Dream, Same Night - Warning about Marriage/2015 ?!] (Page 2)

It all seems to go back to Bond...James Bond!

Another tidbit: SKYFALL is the franchise's 23rd FILM blink!

OMEGA watch commercial:

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/21/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

'Whatever path our lives take, we always share a common BOND'

...JAMES BOND oops2
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
02/21/2013 01:21 PM

Report Abusive Post

colorbumpcolorbumpcolorbump

siren2

gasp

Winter Storm Q:

OMEGA watch commercial:

...than i saw this about JAMES BOND

jimmy is another version of the name...jimmy wasion did these commercial(above and the swirl moons one)

oh and found that commercial you mentioned....

[link to www.ispot.tv]

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 02/21/2013 01:25 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/21/2013 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

siren2

gasp

Winter Storm Q:

OMEGA watch commercial:

...than i saw this about JAMES BOND

jimmy is another version of the name...jimmy wasion did these commercial(above and the swirl moons one)

oh and found that commercial you mentioned....

[link to www.ispot.tv]

WOW I'd hire that guy...nice find!

I just realized at 1:00, when the kids jump on the hour glass shape, it's just like the one in the Mercedes Benz commercial with the club scene:
Usher and the main guy busting the same TWIN/mirrored moves with the hourglass/pyramid shape in the middle (:40)!

Thanks DOTR hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/21/2013 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

I keep seeing even more clues...!

See the thumbs below? Pause the Benz commercial at :55...see the Architectural Digest cover on the right? Same HORNS symbolism?

It just happens to be next to the Vanity Fair cover with the unicorn (HORN)...and the left cover says "NEW CLASS OF MAN"...damned

I found a similar pic of Neil Patric Harris a long while ago posing on a unicorn:

[link to peijinchen.com]

This will end up being a non-event I'm sure...the clues are creepy nonetheless!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/21/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

I keep seeing even more clues...!

See the thumbs below? Pause the Benz commercial at :55...see the Architectural Digest cover on the right? Same HORNS symbolism?

It just happens to be next to the Vanity Fair cover with the unicorn (HORN)...and the left cover says "NEW CLASS OF MAN"...damned

I found a similar pic of Neil Patric Harris a long while ago posing on a unicorn:

[link to peijinchen.com]

This will end up being a non-event I'm sure...the clues are creepy nonetheless!

Yet another NPH link I never posted here blink!

Neil Patrick Harris accused of pushing pro gay agenda after wearing Tim Tebow-style face paint in Super Bowl ad

Scroll down to see the pic of him at the 50th Anniversary event of the Academy of Magical Arts...nice OWL (hoot hoot to the Rolling Stones "Sympathy for the Devil")...!

[link to www.magiccastle.com]

Membership for MAGICIANS only...blink
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
02/21/2013 03:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to news.yahoo.com]

let me just throw this out there....

i think this is important too...

"The right answer is for the British Museum and other cultural institutions to do exactly what they do, which is to link up with other institutions around the world to make sure that the things which we have and look after so well are properly shared with people around the world.

"I certainly don't believe in 'returnism', as it were. I don't think that's sensible."

Britain's then colonial governor-general of India arranged for the huge diamond to be presented to Queen Victoria in 1850.

If Kate Middleton, the wife of Prince William, who is second in line to the throne, eventually becomes queen consort she will don the crown holding the diamond on official occasions.
When Elizabeth II made a state visit to India to mark the 50th anniversary of India's independence from Britain in 1997, many Indians demanded the return of the diamond.

Cameron is keen to tap into India's economic rise, but says he is anxious to focus on the present and future rather than "reach back" into the past.

66years roughly huh?

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 02/21/2013 04:37 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/21/2013 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to news.yahoo.com]

let me just throw this out there....

i think this is important too...

"The right answer is for the British Museum and other cultural institutions to do exactly what they do, which is to link up with other institutions around the world to make sure that the things which we have and look after so well are properly shared with people around the world.

"I certainly don't believe in 'returnism', as it were. I don't think that's sensible."

Britain's then colonial governor-general of India arranged for the huge diamond to be presented to Queen Victoria in 1850.

If Kate Middleton, the wife of Prince William, who is second in line to the throne, eventually becomes queen consort she will don the crown holding the diamond on official occasions.
When Elizabeth II made a state visit to India to mark the 50th anniversary of India's independence from Britain in 1997, many Indians demanded the return of the diamond.

Cameron is keen to tap into India's economic rise, but says he is anxious to focus on the present and future rather than "reach back" into the past.

66years roughly huh?

Now that's a thought oops2!

I'm confused by the article though...it may be a typo or I'm not sure exactly about the change in succession laws but according to the chart in the link below, Kate's baby will be third in line...who bumped Harry up to 4th in line:

Regardless, she's up for the rank of Princess or Consort...I say the latter if Will takes the throne...hmm

Very interesting to know the link to INDIA too ohyeah

Thread: PI Symbol on Prince William - Princess Diana's Anniversary August 31st: Blue Moon/ISIS/Paralympics - LIFE OF PI & Her THIRD Child?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/22/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi DOTR...I will watch the ^^vids^^ and get back to you later...thanks for posting them hf!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/22/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi DOTR...I will watch the ^^vids^^ and get back to you later...thanks for posting them hf!

I never saw the twin actresses in an interview before at that age...yeah it's disturbing.

I saw Bob Saget when he did a stint in the HBO show Entourage...yikes! I always knew he was the 'MANNY' Tanner in real life...dirty twin lol!

MK Ultra still thrives in this damned business...tdown!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/22/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Napoleonville Salt Dome collapse, formerly called the Bayou Corne "sinkhole,"

Napoleonville is a village in and the parish seat of Assumption Parish, in the U.S. state of Louisiana.

Napoleon-Hidden Hand
Napoleon Dynamite

La. salt dome collapse 'sinkhole' lake might be 30 football fields large

[link to www.examiner.com]

Super (Salt) Dome Collapse
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33096417

EXACTLY!
- The Bayou Corne/Assumption Parish, Louisiana SINKHOLE (Water Theme/GOM-BP OIL) developed in August 2012- 7 years after Katrina - which is 77 MILES West of New Orleans!!
[link to www.dailycomet.com]

- According to the link above, scientists determined the sinkhole was caused when a subterranean cavern owned by Texas Brine LLC collapsed. The cavern sits thousands of feet below the surface in the Napoleonville Salt Dome - on 1/11, Will & Kate went to the gallery for Kate's portrait opening reception, which captured Will pulling a 'NAPOLEON' for the cameras! The city Napoleonville was named after the French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte (see pics below). I had a dream about the actor who played Napoloeon Dynamite just recently (dynamite-nuclear?!!)

:willkatenapoleon:

YIKES ... in the Mercedes commercial the kitchen helper drops PLATES and the BREAK APART.

New Madrid originating at the sinkhole !!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31688241

PLATES...a reference to EQs...damned!

- New Madrid Fault line (possibly ends in La…near SINKHOLE?)
[link to i3.photobucket.com]

UPDATE from yesterday...a comment below the video said it right...

'Bubble Bubble, Toil and Trouble' oops2!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/22/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
:this^^^:

Another STONEWALL reference! Another STONE reference!

:after_boom:

I had to pray about this video last night.

I am on the fence about Obama. I don't know why I can't see him as the ONE...the ultimate AC. I do see him as an anti-christ for sure but the ONE?

I asked the Lord to give me a sign, a dream or message of some kind. Personally for me, the dreams I've had in the past year are not anything like the Beast-morphing visions so many have had in their dreams.

I will compile the Obama dreams into one post in my dream thread below...you're all welcome to read and post a comment.

After six straight nights of dreams, I woke up with NOTHING this morning...hmm

I know everyone here believes he's the ONE...hopefully the Lord will let me know for sure.

In light of this post, something strange happened to me this morning.

This can easily be dismissed as just a fleeting moment but it was far from it!

It started last night. My sister stopped by to give my boys a haircut (she's a hairdresser). She's a little over four months pregnant - matter of fact, at the same time as Kate Middleton lol...still shaking my head over it...my other sister too is due to give birth with her third child next week! It's the year to be an aunt hf

So after she was done and was about to leave, I suddenly remembered to give her something I had saved in my boys' closet. It was a keepsake box that I received as a gift when I had my first son eight + years ago. I never opened it so I saved it and thought of giving it to her.

I quickly went to the bedroom to try and reach for the box. It was up really high and wedged between other boxes but I tried several times to slide it out. On top of the stack was my first son's graduation cap from kindergarten. It slid down and fell on top of some clothes. Finally, I gave up and told my sister I will give it to her at another time.

So this morning, as I came over to the closet to pick out my son's clothes for school, I was mulling over a rough night of sleep and a bad dream I had. I prayed again for an answer...a sign again...and was frustrated by the dream that interrupted my sleep. Anyway, it had nothing to do with the prayer at all. In my sluggish attempt to get going, I heard something fall...

It was the tassel from the graduation cap...not the hat itself.

In a matter of seconds, I immediately thought of Obama wearing the graduation cap in I Pet Goat 2 blink!

It was really strange! Right away, I asked the Lord for a scriptural reference. At first, I had John 14:38 come to me but I looked up the chapter and saw only 31 verses.

I only did what made sense to me...counted the seven remaining verses into chapter 15 instead...verse 7 was especially noted above.

After reading about The True Vine, I realized that soon, we will know THEM by their fruits!

:wow:

:cool96:

AMEN!! Thanks for reading hf

I found something very interesting after I thought to myself, what if the timeline means something?

By the way, it was my son's PRE-K graduation, not kindergarten.

This was in June 2009...see what the White House officially proclaimed at this time...referencing the STONEWALL Riots ohno!!

Barack Obama officially names June 2009 LGBT Pride Month

Forty years ago, patrons and supporters of the Stonewall Inn in New York City resisted police harassment that had become all too common for members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community. Out of this resistance, the LGBT rights movement in America was born. During LGBT Pride Month, we commemorate the events of June 1969 and commit to achieving equal justice under law for LGBT Americans.

[link to www.zimbio.com]

GLP