Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,462 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 266,388
Pageviews Today: 425,334Threads Today: 156Posts Today: 2,742
04:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 91339
United States
01/25/2013 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
WHERE'S MY TIN FOIL, I LOSTS MY TIN FOIL CAN YOU SPARE ME SOME?!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20399685
United States
01/25/2013 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
Oh wow.. I just found your thread BDE! Awesome info!

woohoo

I can't wait to analyze the Superbowl commercials and halftime.

... or should I say "Superb Owl" commercials.

:owls:

oops2

OK, so we have 49rs (Gold) and Ravens (Black Crows).

As you probably know... Alchemy is all about turning Lead into Gold ("Man into God" or Antichrist in my humble opinion).

Well, the first stage is the "Black Crow" stage...

"The Black Crow sometimes also the Raven is the beginning of the great work of soul alchemy"

[link to www.levity.com]

[link to www.google.com (secure)]

ohyeah

OK, that's all I have so far.

hf
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

hi Uncle Mikey! Thanks for posting hf!

^^You and me ohyeah^^

Thanks for the links...I will check them out!

I was curious to know from the I Pet Goat video when one of the blackbirds flew to the Christ-like figure and turned into a white butterfly before it was consumed by the fire (see in montages post). Is that symbolic of the alchemical change? Sorry I don't know anything about it!

CuOOOTe Owls chuckle
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
:willkatenapoleon:

Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Proverbs 19:24
A slothful man hideth his hand in his bosom, and will not so much as bring it to his mouth again.

Exodus 4:6
And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now your hand into your bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was as leprous as snow.

:colorbump: hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHERE'S MY TIN FOIL, I LOSTS MY TIN FOIL CAN YOU SPARE ME SOME?!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 91339

rolleyes??alien03??rolleyes
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok!!! 86 ward...how can this tie into cain and able??? ward is guard protector (in cain and able cain told got am i my brothers keeper) keeper is guard. in new orleans "brother" is slang! also "dawgs" and "homies" <== the lil wayne viddy tied to theater and dark knight.

this is it....how does 86 and 88 and other nubers tie into this event....
those who know the bible please help, i'm still a baby christian but your knowledge is needed. does #23 tie in? thanks in advance! i've been picking up dog ward, dog pound (they all mean brothers keeper)....also some refrences to pirates/baseball/chess but i haven't made connections
 Quoting: jj24seven

"86","86'd", "86ed", or eighty-sixed when used as a verb in American English, is a slang term for refusing service or getting rid of something.

2. Because 88 is pronounced in Chinese Mandarin language as "ba ba," (phonetically synonymous with the English "bye bye") it is used as a farewell in Chinese texting language.

7. In mathematics/philosophy, 88 is a double lemniscate used to represent the "dual-infinity." That is... the infinite, and the infinitesimal.

8. The number of official constellations (as defined by the International Astronomical Union).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29311246

Aldebaran [needs IPA] (&#945; Tau, &#945; Tauri, Alpha Tauri) is a red giant star located about 65 light years away in the zodiac constellation of Taurus.

With an average apparent magnitude of 0.87 it is the brightest star in the constellation and is one of the brightest stars in the nighttime sky.

Reddish Aldebaran – the fiery eye of the Bull in the constellation Taurus –

88 also means Heil Hitler.

By Christmas of 1943, medium Maria Orsic of the Vril Gesellschaft, claimed that subsequent transmissions from Aldebaran revealed there were two habitable planets orbiting that star and that the ancient Mesopotamian civilization of Sumeria was linked to earlier colonies of Aldebaran explorers.

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Thread: Hitler and Aldebaran

87 (Bull's Eye)

Thread: 90s 'GREASER' TV show: Donkey (Democrat) 'Eats' US Map/23/Super Bowl/I Pet Goat/SANDY/New Madrid: Jesse is HERMES? Greek Week!! (Page 3)

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The city of New Orleans, Louisiana is divided into 17 wards.

ADAM Weishaupt
He received the assistance of Duke Ernest II of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg (1745–1804), and lived in Gotha writing a series of works on illuminism, including A Complete History of the Persecutions of the Illuminati in Bavaria (1785), A Picture of Illuminism (1786), An Apology for the Illuminati (1786), and An Improved System of Illuminism (1787). Adam Weishaupt died in Gotha on 18 November 1830.[1][2][3][4]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Jun 21, 1788:
U.S. Constitution ratified

[link to www.history.com]

By 1786, defects in the post-Revolutionary War Articles of Confederation were apparent, such as the lack of central authority over foreign and domestic commerce. Congress endorsed a plan to draft a new constitution, and on May 25, 1787, the Constitutional Convention convened at Independence Hall in Philadelphia. On September 17, 1787, after three months of debate moderated by convention president George Washington, the new U.S. constitution, which created a strong federal government with an intricate system of checks and balances, was signed by 38 of the 41 delegates present at the conclusion of the convention. As dictated by Article VII, the document would not become binding until it was ratified by nine of the 13 states.

Beginning on December 7, five states--Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Georgia, and Connecticut--ratified it in quick succession. However, other states, especially Massachusetts, opposed the document, as it failed to reserve undelegated powers to the states and lacked constitutional protection of basic political rights, such as freedom of speech, religion, and the press. In February 1788, a compromise was reached under which Massachusetts and other states would agree to ratify the document with the assurance that amendments would be immediately proposed. The Constitution was thus narrowly ratified in Massachusetts, followed by Maryland and South Carolina. On June 21, 1788, New Hampshire became the ninth state to ratify the document, and it was subsequently agreed that government under the U.S. Constitution would begin on March 4, 1789. In June, Virginia ratified the Constitution, followed by New York in Ju

86 (get rid of) the Constitution and enact the 4th AshkeNAZI Reich.

In his 2008 book, The Rise of the Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten to Take Over America, Jim Marrs argues that some surviving members of Germany's Third Reich, along with sympathizers in the United States and elsewhere, given safe haven by organizations such as ODESSA and Die Spinne, have been working behind the scenes since the end of World War II to enact at least some of the principles of Nazism (e.g. militarism, fascism, conquest, widespread spying on citizens, use of corporations and propaganda to control national interests and ideas) into culture, government, and business worldwide, but primarily in the United States. He cites the influence of Nazis brought into the United States at the end of World War II, such as Nazi scientists brought in under Operation Paperclip to help advance aerospace in the US, and the acquisition and creation of conglomerates by Nazis and their sympathizers after the war, in both Europe and the United States.

Thread: 90s 'GREASER' TV show: Donkey (Democrat) 'Eats' US Map/23/Super Bowl/I Pet Goat/SANDY/New Madrid: Jesse is HERMES? Greek Week!! (Page 3)

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^Just to add^^ my thought about the WARD #86 in Dark Knight Rises...Miss Queen E turned 86 last APRIL 21st...day after Hitler's 123rd birthday...damned

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another FACE PALM moment...I should've screen-grabbed the Yahoo ad for the 2013 Toyota Avalon that was on the homepage on INAUGURATION DAY...oil dripping into the water...'RADICAL NEW FORMULA'...the ad had the dramatic still shot of the oil behind the car...in the same exact colors the FLOTUS and her daughters wore that day...Revelation 17 again!

Here's the commercial:

EXTRA:

AVALON - in Welsh (probably from the Welsh word afal, meaning apple) is a legendary island featured in the Arthurian legend. It first appears in Geoffrey of Monmouth's 1136 pseudohistorical account Historia Regum Britanniae ("The History of the Kings of Britain") as the place where King Arthur's sword Excalibur (Caliburnus) was forged and later where Arthur was taken to recover from his wounds after the Battle of Camlann. Avalon was associated from an early date with mystical practices and people such as Morgan le Fay.

AVALON- NOLA (New Orleans, Louisiana)

damned
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
01/25/2013 02:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to music.msn.com]

the singer will open a solo set with "Crazy in Love" before Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland join her for a Destiny's Child reunion.

Bing: Beyoncé lip-syncing controversy

The three will perform a medley of some of their biggest hits, including "Bills, Bills, Bills" and "Survivor," before ending with "Nuclear," a new track appearing on the upcoming compilation Love Songs. Beyoncé is said to be closing the show with the premiere of a track from her next album.

The singer appeared earlier this week at President Obama's second inauguration, where she created a furor by apparently lip-syncing the national anthem to a version of the song she recorded with the Marine Band the weekend before the swearing-in.
rainrosefaithtrue
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
01/25/2013 02:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Another FACE PALM moment...I should've screen-grabbed the Yahoo ad for the 2013 Toyota Avalon that was on the homepage on INAUGURATION DAY...oil dripping into the water...'RADICAL NEW FORMULA'...the ad had the dramatic still shot of the oil behind the car...in the same exact colors the FLOTUS and her daughters wore that day...Revelation 17 again!

Here's the commercial:

EXTRA:

AVALON - in Welsh (probably from the Welsh word afal, meaning apple) is a legendary island featured in the Arthurian legend. It first appears in Geoffrey of Monmouth's 1136 pseudohistorical account Historia Regum Britanniae ("The History of the Kings of Britain") as the place where King Arthur's sword Excalibur (Caliburnus) was forged and later where Arthur was taken to recover from his wounds after the Battle of Camlann. Avalon was associated from an early date with mystical practices and people such as Morgan le Fay.

damned

AVALON...again points to Gargoyles ...storyline...i think in past threads we typed to eachother of this...(the talk of PUCK is what i think trigger the talk?)

Disney knew and knows ....what's being setup

BDE if ya can..........watch ...the series in general...it'll blow your mind ....on all the references and details that they point to ... some wild stuff...to say the least.

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 01/25/2013 02:44 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
01/25/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste

Won't embed for w.e reason.

Last Edited by Da fuq on 01/25/2013 02:42 PM

User ID: 33001132
Brazil
01/25/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Da fuq

wow, ROFL, that was nice.

thanks for the vid tounge

it didn't embed because after the /watch there is feature-player-embedded, you have to copy and paste without that

hf

Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
01/25/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

:HidingCouch:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to music.msn.com]

the singer will open a solo set with "Crazy in Love" before Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland join her for a Destiny's Child reunion.

Bing: Beyoncé lip-syncing controversy

The three will perform a medley of some of their biggest hits, including "Bills, Bills, Bills" and "Survivor," before ending with "Nuclear," a new track appearing on the upcoming compilation Love Songs. Beyoncé is said to be closing the show with the premiere of a track from her next album.

The singer appeared earlier this week at President Obama's second inauguration, where she created a furor by apparently lip-syncing the national anthem to a version of the song she recorded with the Marine Band the weekend before the swearing-in.
 Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

Love for Money & Nukes...if you're a Survivor...that's sounds about right so far blink!

Thanks for the link!

Here's the commercial:

EXTRA:

damned

AVALON...again points to Gargoyles ...storyline...i think in past threads we typed to eachother of this...(the talk of PUCK is what i think trigger the talk?)

Disney knew and knows ....what's being setup

BDE if ya can..........watch ...the series in general...it'll blow your mind ....on all the references and details that they point to ... some wild stuff...to say the least.
 Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

Just read the wiki...you're on point!

I don't know what it is but there's a looming "ROCK 'n ' ROLL" thing...I based it on Rolling STONES' 50th Anniversary and the ROCKettes appearing with Bloomberg to drop the ball in NYC on NYE...hmm

I have the vids saved...thanks brother hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

wow, ROFL, that was nice.

thanks for the vid tounge

it didn't embed because after the /watch there is feature-player-embedded, you have to copy and paste without that

hf

Quoting: 1908247

How befitting...thanks for the vid!

Found this too...their agenda exactly...

Outsider: Mercedes Benz leans on Lucifer to sell some new cars

“Please allow me to introduce myself — I'm a man of wealth and taste...”

Those are the opening lyrics of the Rolling Stones 1968 rumbling anthem “Sympathy for the Devil.”

While you listen to the song in the narrative form, singer Mick Jagger takes on the role of Satan, who is reminding the masses of his evil deeds and imploring them to fear him.

Mercedes Benz is using the music to let you know that it has one heck of a car it would like you to be driving later this year.

“Sympathy for the Devil” is background music for advertisements Mercedes Benz is using to announce, “Something sinister is coming Feb. 3rd..." Sinister... Sinister by definition is evil, wicked and criminal.

The driving beat of “Sympathy for the Devil” is intoxicating. The Rolling Stones are arguably the greatest rock ‘n’ roll band of all time.

[link to lacrossetribune.com]

:bad_egg:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

:HidingCouch:
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

you -->:HidingCouch::HidingCouch:<-- & me!

UNTIL THEN...

angel3

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
:owls:

Speaking of the 'Sympathy for the Devil'...and Mikey's owls!

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
Tell me baby, what's my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, what's my name
I tell you one time, you're to blame
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who

misdoubt Ooo!
ThreadLightly

User ID: 9315075
United States
01/25/2013 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow, good stuff...
I Pet Goat reminded me of the murals at the Denver airport, not sure how to post pictures on this thread, new to GLP.

The Bank of America murals are eerily similar.

Starting to see were things are headed....

North Korean Underground Nuke Test w/ shaped charge to send a wave through the Earth's Mantle...

Super sinkhole next to the Superbowl...

Edgar Cassey's vision of North America in the no to distant future.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow, good stuff...
I Pet Goat reminded me of the murals at the Denver airport, not sure how to post pictures on this thread, new to GLP.

The Bank of America murals are eerily similar.

Starting to see were things are headed....

North Korean Underground Nuke Test w/ shaped charge to send a wave through the Earth's Mantle...

Super sinkhole next to the Superbowl...

Edgar Cassey's vision of North America in the no to distant future.
 Quoting: ThreadLightly

I posted some of the DIA mural pics in my Olympics thread here:

Thread: BEFORE: London Olympics Ceremony - AFTER: Denver Airport Murals Scenario ?! [UPDATE: Kate Middleton's Due Date - ONE YEAR LATER 7/27/13 ?!]

You're welcome to copy and paste!

Cayce's map doesn't look too good oops2

[link to api.ning.com]

Thanks for the post hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
All this talk about hoaxes, 'swatting' and people telling 'fake' stories...adding Beyonce's lip-syncing at the inauguration reminds me of a quote:

'HOOK, LINE & SINKER'

...or more like:

(Sandy)HOOK, LIES and SINK(Hole?Her?)...blink

- to be tricked into believing something without any doubts

Will that be the theme of her halftime show hmm?

Listen to both Beyonce and Kelly Clarkson below...you could clearly hear the difference in the voices and microphone. The ear plug moment Beyonce had was purely for show. Also, their demeanor is different. Kelly was very confident and excited to be there while Beyonce was obviously very tense and nervous before she started.

Rumor mill churns around Beyonce's guests at Super Bowl halftime show

[link to www.latimes.com]

Destiny's Child Will Reunite For Beyonce's Super Bowl Halftime Performance

[link to www.mtv.com]

Super Bowl 2013 Halftime Show: Beyonce Spoilers, Performer Rumors and More

[link to bleacherreport.com]

Don't know if this is official...does it matter blink?

Beyonce Lip Sync Confirmed, Inaugural Official: 'She Did Not Sing Live'

Beyonce did lip sync the National Anthem, according to an Inauguration official who spoke to CNN.

"She did not sing live," said the official, who refused to reveal their identity. A prerecorded version of the "Star Spangled Banner" was played instead, and that's what people heard.

According to the official, the decision was made by Beyonce herself, and might have been informed by her late arrival on Sunday, which didn't allot her enough time to rehearse with the U.S. Marine Band.

[link to www.theboombox.com]

CNN Blog: [link to politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com]
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 606700
United States
01/25/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
who, who

No way! I never noticed that before. They sound just like owls.

Lol

Good one BDE.

Looks like scripture has something to say...

Isaiah 13:21
"But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there"

Isaiah 34:11
"But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness"

Ouch. Not much love for owls in The Bible.

violin
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

This is the dome that is being blown up in the video, considered to be a highly sacred place.

Dome of the Rock, Jerusalem:

[link to www.4kingdoms.com]

Sorry if this has been brought up already, I did not look through all the posts yet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22299097

:wow:

That is almost EXACT!

Does the antenna/tower have a crescent moon on top? I can't tell...still looking for a better pic from another angle.

Here's my theory:

- 'Drone Nukes Dome-Shaped Bldg w/Crescent Moon' scene in I Pet Goat 2 (vid @ 3:00)- depicts aerial view of Superdome - twin pyramid bridge depicts TWIN-PEAKED bridges near the Superdome called The CRESCENT CITY CONNECTION (Connecticut?) - 'blackbirds' released: SING A SONG OF SIXPENCE?! 204 PETALS were lit to make the Olympic CAULDRON= 4 and 20 blackbirds baked in a PIE (Superdome shape?!)- giant blackbirds appeared in the closing ceremony of Paralympics w/the IRON HORSE…(see pics below) THIS was just my impression!

:ipetgoat10:

:ipetgoat9:

Thread: I, Pet Goat II by Heliofant reveals emergence of the anti-christ on the heels of several false flag events (Page 21)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
who, who

No way! I never noticed that before. They sound just like owls.

Lol

Good one BDE.

Looks like scripture has something to say...

Isaiah 13:21
"But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there"

Isaiah 34:11
"But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness"

Ouch. Not much love for owls in The Bible.

violin

Both birds are mentioned...wow!

PRAISE GOD...thumbshf!
Uncle Mikey

United States
01/25/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
:boaleft:

I just noticed the 'EQ' upper left. I'm from California... and that means 'earthquake'.

eq

I've been worried lately that we may get one because I'm seeing a record number of 'lost pet' signs everywhere.

BTW... remember when those miners were trapped?

"The buried men, who became known as "Los 33" ("The 33")"

Lots of esoteric 33 meanings.

They were rescued by a "Phoenix"...

The steel rescue capsules, dubbed Fénix (English: Phoenix) were constructed by the Chilean Navy with design input from NASA.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
It looks like a continuous theme for song titles are chosen oops2

Super Bowl 2013 Music: Flaming Lips, Rolling Stones, Fun. & Jimmy Cliff in Ads

Anticipation about Super Bowl XLVII is already building with the commercials between the action getting plenty of press. And information is starting to emerge about what music will be included in those advertisements.

Spin reports The Flaming Lips released a lyric video for the song "Sun Blows Up Today." The song will be used during the Super Bowl game in a Hyundai commercial. The song will be an "instant grat bonus track" on Jan. 29. On Thursday the Wayne Coyne-led psychedelic rock outfit announced they're releasing the new album The Terror on April 1. According to Adweek Hyundai will also use Quiet Riot's "Bang Your Head" in one commercial during the Feb. 3 game.

But perhaps one of the more innovative ads will be for Taco Bell. On Jan. 17 a teaser for a Taco Bell ad featuring House of Pain's "Jump Around" was used. The commercial features an 87-year-old man causing havoc on his scooter racing around a football field. According to Adweek a continuation of the commercial will feature a Spanish version of the fun. hit "We are Young."

[link to www.spinner.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
:boaleft:

I just noticed the 'EQ' upper left. I'm from California... and that means 'earthquake'.

eq

I've been worried lately that we may get one because I'm seeing a record number of 'lost pet' signs everywhere.

BTW... remember when those miners were trapped?

"The buried men, who became known as "Los 33" ("The 33")"

Lots of esoteric 33 meanings.

They were rescued by a "Phoenix"...

The steel rescue capsules, dubbed Fénix (English: Phoenix) were constructed by the Chilean Navy with design input from NASA.

Yes I remember the 33 miners! I didn't know about the 'Fenix' capsules...wow blink

That's scary to know about the lost pets...oops2

The giant sleeping man could be alluding to New Madrid since it's been known as just that 'The Sleeping Giant' blink

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/25/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doritos Crash the Super Bowl's five finalists...betcha it will be the (I Pet?) GOAT who wins...blink

[link to www.crashthesuperbowl.com]

...and for Taco Bell...notice the Live Más(more) line with Pepsi's Live for Now...

Live Más(more) = MASS EVIL = MORE EVIL

Live for Now = Live for NWO = EVIL for NWO

87-Year-Old Man Vandalizes Football Field in Taco Bell's Super Bowl Teaser
This guy knows how to 'Live más'

[link to www.adweek.com]

Pepsi and Beyoncé's $50M Duet [Updated]
Multi-year deal includes unusual brand-related creative control

[link to www.adweek.com]
Uncle Mikey

United States
01/25/2013 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
one of the blackbirds flew to the Christ-like figure and turned into a white butterfly before it was consumed by the fire (see in montages post). Is that symbolic of the alchemical change? Sorry I don't know anything about it!

It's OK. I'm still learning too.

This is a very controversial subject because the New Agers see this as a good thing. I'll do a quick tutorial, backed up by Wikipedia...

First...

"Spagyric is a name given to the production of herbal medicines using alchemical procedures"

Next...

"The concept of the spagyric remedy in turn relies upon the three cardinal principles of alchemy, termed as Salt, Sulphur and Mercury"

In other words "The Trinity of Principals"... sound familiar? Trinity? See... already it sounds suspicious... like a 'Man Made Trinity'.

Next...

"Paracelsus stated that the true purpose of Alchemy was not for the vulgar purpose of gold making, but rather for the production of medicines"

Sounds innocent enough... but wait, there's more...

"He formulated that nature in itself was 'raw and unfinished,' and man had the God-given task to evolve things to a higher level"

Ah-ha!!

In other words... it's literally the 'meaning of life' for mankind to Genetically Engineer nature... because God said so, or that God just didn't do a good enough job. Does that sound right to you?

Unfortunately, the Elites of this world believe just that.

The more you learn about this stuff, the more it becomes clear that there has been a HUGE conspiracy to re-engineer the human race.

I just made this slide now for you to see for yourself in their words, not mine...

unclemikey-333

I know it's a lot to grasp. Trust me. There is a lot of disinfo to wade through, but after a while you begin to see the patterns throughout history reflecting this strange philosophy.

Again, the New Agers says it's simply 'balancing yourself'... bla, bla.

Then why is it such a big secret?

I say it's about creating the Antichrist... but that's just my opinion.

tomato

One final note...

The slide mentions 'Accomplishment of The Great Work'.

Lol, I just noticed I put three 'c's in my slide... oops.

Anyhow, read this...

Note this sentence...

"Eliphas Levi (1810–1875), one of the first modern ceremonial magicians and inspiration for the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, discussed the Great Work at length, expanding it from the purely alchemical towards the more spiritual"

Who is Eliphas Levi?

Ever heard of Baphomet?

...and there's your final GMO end product...

:baphomet23:

Sorry for rambling.

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/26/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
one of the blackbirds flew to the Christ-like figure and turned into a white butterfly before it was consumed by the fire (see in montages post). Is that symbolic of the alchemical change? Sorry I don't know anything about it!

It's OK. I'm still learning too.

This is a very controversial subject because the New Agers see this as a good thing. I'll do a quick tutorial, backed up by Wikipedia...

First...

"Spagyric is a name given to the production of herbal medicines using alchemical procedures"

Next...

"The concept of the spagyric remedy in turn relies upon the three cardinal principles of alchemy, termed as Salt, Sulphur and Mercury"

In other words "The Trinity of Principals"... sound familiar? Trinity? See... already it sounds suspicious... like a 'Man Made Trinity'.

Next...

"Paracelsus stated that the true purpose of Alchemy was not for the vulgar purpose of gold making, but rather for the production of medicines"

Sounds innocent enough... but wait, there's more...

"He formulated that nature in itself was 'raw and unfinished,' and man had the God-given task to evolve things to a higher level"

Ah-ha!!

In other words... it's literally the 'meaning of life' for mankind to Genetically Engineer nature... because God said so, or that God just didn't do a good enough job. Does that sound right to you?

Unfortunately, the Elites of this world believe just that.

The more you learn about this stuff, the more it becomes clear that there has been a HUGE conspiracy to re-engineer the human race.

I just made this slide now for you to see for yourself in their words, not mine...

:unclemikey-333:

I know it's a lot to grasp. Trust me. There is a lot of disinfo to wade through, but after a while you begin to see the patterns throughout history reflecting this strange philosophy.

Again, the New Agers says it's simply 'balancing yourself'... bla, bla.

Then why is it such a big secret?

I say it's about creating the Antichrist... but that's just my opinion.

tomato

One final note...

The slide mentions 'Accomplishment of The Great Work'.

Lol, I just noticed I put three 'c's in my slide... oops.

Anyhow, read this...

Note this sentence...

"Eliphas Levi (1810–1875), one of the first modern ceremonial magicians and inspiration for the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, discussed the Great Work at length, expanding it from the purely alchemical towards the more spiritual"

Who is Eliphas Levi?

Ever heard of Baphomet?

...and there's your final GMO end product...

:baphomet23:

Sorry for rambling.

hf

An amazing post Mikey!

Slowly but surely, I'm getting it. Visuals help tremendously so your slides are a gem!

The "double-headed" quote...reminds me of the double vision after-effect Hillary Clinton has now. Kind of makes you wonder how she was really 'treated' at the hospital hmm

When I researched about Crowley, I realized how so much of the occult today is driven from his theories and 'religion'...just unbelievable!

"Expanding it from the purely alchemical towards the more spiritual"...I understand how it can start to blend...there's no border between the two right? That's where the 'blind starts to lead the blind' per say!

^^The creation of the AC...IMO too!^^ The Frankenstein effect...soon it will all be pieced together and we'll hear the words "IT'S ALIVE!"...blink!

Thank you for explaining it to me hf!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I found it interesting that the movie below The Last Airbender aired on the night of the inauguration on Nickelodeon. It will repeat tonight as well...1 1/2 hrs after the CBS 60 Minutes interview with Hillary Clinton as she officially steps down and gets replaced by John Kerry.

[link to www.imdb.com]

“We will respond to the threat of climate change, knowing that failure to do so would betray our children and future generations,” Mr. Obama said on Monday at the start of eight sentences on the subject, more than he devoted to any other specific area. “Some may still deny the overwhelming judgment of science, but none can avoid the devastating impact of raging fires, and crippling drought, and more powerful storms.”

[link to www.nytimes.com]

The arrow tattoo on his head points to his 'third eye'...like the way the fly landed on BO's third eye as well damned

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

GLP