Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,090 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,099,141
Pageviews Today: 2,009,086Threads Today: 683Posts Today: 14,946
07:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
01/28/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
:superbump:

chorus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
01/28/2013 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Barclays = Black Rock = Rock-a-fella Records owner Jay-Z =
Beyonce = Brooklyn NETS = Barclays Center arena in NYC

stonedstonedstoned

Synthia = made by Synthetic Genomics Inc. in ROCKville, MARYland = Baltimore Ravens?

[link to www.syntheticgenomics.com]

Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

^^Speaking of NETS and Beyonce^^, her album cover is showing two symbols:

The diamond encrusted fish NET shawl she's wearing and a peculiar looking font for her name...the Y looks like a goal post on a football field hmm

Fish nets = WATER theme

This was her debut solo album, released on 6/22/03 (the DAY AFTER Prince William turned 21 hmm)

One of the songs in the album called SIGNS has a hidden reverse message...this video points to the Mayan 2012 date but was it really about the football GAME - halftime show oops2?

"Got game like Aquarius"

Aquarius = the AGE OF AQUARIUS? = The WATER BEARER/CARRIER?

WoW! What an interesting video.

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33220789
United States
01/28/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Idol1

Age of Aquarius:

When the moon is in the seventh house . . .

The Superdome, which was recently renovated by the state, served as a refuge for people displaced by Hurricane Katrina and was heavily damaged.

It will host the Super Bowl in 2013, the seventh time for the stadium.

Now named Mercedes Benz Superdome:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32478829
United States
01/28/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well maybe yes.....maybe no.

I do have somewhat of an unsettled feeling about this particular football game......even before hearing any of the research.

One thing that I do know:

1. The rich evil global elites and their armies will be melted by God.

2. The will spend 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years in the Lake of Fire......and then some.

3. They are fools to choose this as their destiny.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33220789
United States
01/28/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Age of Aquarius:

The Superdome, which was recently renovated by the state, served as a refuge for people displaced by Hurricane Katrina and was heavily damaged.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17040466
United States
01/28/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/28/2013 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
This blog also does a good job of breaking this down
[link to www.parablesblog.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20399685
United States
01/29/2013 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
A very well thought-out and insightful thread. Refreshing. One of the best I have seen on here in a LONNNNNG time! Ignore the shills that try to devalue your hard work, they will give an account for all of their shillery, one fine day! They are truly shameful! God bless you!
 Quoting: UnmannedAerialPilot

How did I miss this earlier...blink

THANK YOU for the encouragement hf!

Praise the Lord!!

:cool48:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
:superbump:

chorus
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

happyheart

Thanks brother!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Barclays = Black Rock = Rock-a-fella Records owner Jay-Z =
Beyonce = Brooklyn NETS = Barclays Center arena in NYC

stonedstonedstoned

Synthia = made by Synthetic Genomics Inc. in ROCKville, MARYland = Baltimore Ravens?

[link to www.syntheticgenomics.com]

^^Speaking of NETS and Beyonce^^, her album cover is showing two symbols:

The diamond encrusted fish NET shawl she's wearing and a peculiar looking font for her name...the Y looks like a goal post on a football field hmm

Fish nets = WATER theme

This was her debut solo album, released on 6/22/03 (the DAY AFTER Prince William turned 21 hmm)

One of the songs in the album called SIGNS has a hidden reverse message...this video points to the Mayan 2012 date but was it really about the football GAME - halftime show oops2?

"Got game like Aquarius"

Aquarius = the AGE OF AQUARIUS? = The WATER BEARER/CARRIER?

Idol1
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

misdoubt

The Lord led me to this one. There are so many videos about her that I can't bear to watch them all blink!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Age of Aquarius:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33220789

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17040466

Will watch these in a few...thank you both thumbs!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a bad feeling bout this :999:bump
 Quoting: Blackhawkie

Double that!

:999:bump
:999:bump

damned
dencraigers

User ID: 32856984
Philippines
01/29/2013 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
can you predict the final score?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
can you predict the final score?
 Quoting: dencraigers

No scratching

I couldn't even guess to be honest!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17250236
United States
01/29/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll be watching the Super Bowl just to see if a FF attack happens.
Uncle Mikey

United States
01/29/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Lol@the cover picture... it's so true what he says. We call them Dolly Parton laying on the beach.

chuckle

The narrator kind of freaked me out about the 'empty chair' being for the 'fallen' one about to come.

I've been trying to figure out what the empty chair meant on one of Paul's album covers...

Paul is all into 'Ram' symbolism...

unclemikey-240

... and computers have 'RAM' (Random Access Memory). So 'Memory Almost Full' made me think that something is going to happen soon regarding a 'Ram'. I wish I knew more about Bible symbolism because I think there is a link.

Here is an interesting verse that may be a clue...

Genesis 22:13
"And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son."

hiding
Uncle Mikey

United States
01/29/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: 1908247

Did we cover this yet?

Feb 03...

1959 – A plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa kills Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, The Big Bopper, and pilot Roger Peterson in an incident that becomes known as The Day the Music Died.

Last Edited by Uncle Mikey on 01/29/2013 01:21 AM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you for the link!

Very thought provoking...especially about the American Pie song!

Oddly enough, I had a dream back on the 4th with a reference to pies:

Scene change again, I end up in my home neighborhood where I grew up. I was preparing to host a party just two blocks away from the street lived on in a warehouse. At first, it felt like a boathouse but there was no body of water at this location. The interior really felt like I was on a boat. This is where I saw both my father and FIL. It was some kind of reunion with both our families. My father actually had a gift to give to my FIL…not sure what the occasion was. It was a strange-looking type of equipment to use for exercising. It was a U-shaped leather covered piece of metal that is used for flexing the arm muscles. My FIL demonstrated it for us to see how it worked. It was funny to hear my father mention Arnold Schwartzenegger as the celebrity who endorsed the product. He is actually my FIL’s favorite actor. My father and Arnold actually share the same exact birthday too! Then I came to the door as two women showed up. They were relatives on my husband’s side. One of them told me in the dream that they felt bad about not bringing dessert so I told them they had a choice of two nearby bakeries to pick up a pie. I pointed towards the street where I grew up to help them on their way. It was a strange feeling to know I was in my hometown hosting this party. I went back inside and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I noticed the outfit I wore: a black, shiny square-necked tank top with white clean-cut pants. Funny thing was it had a nautical flair to it. THAT WAS IT. END
Now to crunch some numbers:
My dad/Arnold: 7/30/47 - 7 and 3…add them TOTAL: 57=12= 3
FIL: 12/7/51 - 3 and 7…add them up TOTAL: 70= 7
WHAT?!! It looks like the numbers 3 and 7 are the ones to watch!

[link to mydreamjournalbyjohn316me.wordpress.com]

Other than that, I believe the American Pie theme started with Madonna last year since she covered the song as well.

Tim Tebow joining the NY Jets unfortunately named him the jester in the song sigh

Helter skelter in a summer swelter
The birds flew off with a fallout shelter
Eight miles high and falling fast

It landed foul on the grass
The players tried for a forward pass
With the jester on the sidelines in a cast
Now the half-time air was sweet perfume
While sergeants played a marching tune
We all got up to dance
Oh, but we never got the chance
Cause the players tried to take the field
The marching band refused to yield
Do you recall what was revealed
The day the music died?

Thread: New York JETS = JESTer? (originally TITANS OF NEW YORK!)

The bldg in the I Pet Goat video that I referred to as the 'pie' with the 4 and 20 blackbirds too...^^seems to connect with the lyrics above^^
blink!

The marching band..."When the Saints Go Marching In"...?!

:ipetgoat9:

oops2

The anniversary of the 1959 plane crash that inspired the song will be a day to watch!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
:this^^^:

I just posted about it!

Did we cover this yet?

Feb 03...

1959 – A plane crash near Clear Lake, Iowa kills Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, The Big Bopper, and pilot Roger Peterson in an incident that becomes known as The Day the Music Died.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Lol@the cover picture... it's so true what he says. We call them Dolly Parton laying on the beach.

chuckle

The narrator kind of freaked me out about the 'empty chair' being for the 'fallen' one about to come.

I've been trying to figure out what the empty chair meant on one of Paul's album covers...

Paul is all into 'Ram' symbolism...

:unclemikey-240:

... and computers have 'RAM' (Random Access Memory). So 'Memory Almost Full' made me think that something is going to happen soon regarding a 'Ram'. I wish I knew more about Bible symbolism because I think there is a link.

Here is an interesting verse that may be a clue...

Genesis 22:13
"And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son."

hiding

Going to watch the vid now...thumbs

^^First thought...oops2!^^

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

I would wait on the full commercial to analyze it but the teaser says it all IMO...

Watching the plates hit the floor...reminds me of the 'CHINA' trashing in Adele's (Adele Laurie Blue Adkins - BA'AL) Rolling In The Deep video...hmm

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/29/2013 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting film and title...also that it was set in Louisiana hmm

The film is nominated for four Academy Awards at the 85th Academy Awards, in the categories Best Picture, Best Director (Benh Zeitlin), Best Adapted Screenplay (Lucy Alibar, Benh Zeitlin) and Best Actress (Quvenzhané Wallis). At the age of 9, Wallis is the youngest ever nominee of the Academy Award for Best Actress.

As a relentless storm approaches a southern Louisiana bayou community called the "Bathtub" (a community cut off from the rest of the world by a levee), five-year old Hushpuppy and her unhealthy, hot-tempered father, Wink, are optimistic about their life and their future. The children in school are being taught by Miss Bathsheba about survival and the release of ruthless prehistoric creatures called "Aurochs" from the melting ice caps. At home, Hushpuppy fends for herself while her father is missing. When he returns, they argue and Hushpuppy sets her house on fire. A chase ensues between the two, and she ends up getting slapped by Wink. When she punches him back he falls over and appears to have died, but he turns up later as if nothing has happened.

Meanwhile, in the Arctic, the frozen Aurochs in an ice shelf start drifting into the ocean.

Aurochs = the BULL

:49ersRavensTauru:

User ID: 33265561
Brazil
01/29/2013 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I find it interesting that the 30th july got mentioned.

Please count how many days are from that day until the feb 3rd.
Nus
Uncle Mikey

United States
01/29/2013 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watching the plates hit the floor...reminds me of the 'CHINA'...

Whoa... China crashing. Good one.

hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/29/2013 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
01/29/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

:cool34:
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
01/29/2013 06:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Mikey and BDE

give this a watch......

rainrosefaithtrue

User ID: 33326830
Brazil
01/30/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
something I just saw here

The bar/restaurant in this video:

It is the 'Napoleon' House Bar and cafe.

[link to www.napoleonhouse.com]

hmm
Nus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/30/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I find it interesting that the 30th july got mentioned.

Please count how many days are from that day until the feb 3rd.

It's 177 days apart...hmm?

something I just saw here

The bar/restaurant in this video:

It is the 'Napoleon' House Bar and cafe.

[link to www.napoleonhouse.com]

hmm

:bad_egg:

The curious gets curious...er! Thanks for this!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/30/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watching the plates hit the floor...reminds me of the 'CHINA'...

Whoa... China crashing. Good one.

hiding

:colorbump:!

GLP