Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,743 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 345,925
Pageviews Today: 569,039Threads Today: 191Posts Today: 3,402
07:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19791558
United States
01/31/2013 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
Good Morning from New Orleans again.

Bette - Thanks for your reply. I must tell you more about myself and Nola so you can better understand my take on this Sunday.

There have been numerous instances when I knew something was going to happen and was able to remove myself or alter something to avoid danger. This includes Katrina. Either in the form of dreams or in "his voice" that tells us what we need to know. Everyone can hear his voice, sometimes though I have a hard time telling the difference between what he is telling me and what are just my fears and thoughts. I knew Katrina was coming for at least 6 months. Dreams and then for the 7 days leading up to it he kept telling me to GET OUT! And we did well before the officials told us to.

I don't feel that way about this. I am not being told to GET OUT. At least not yet. The energy here is very strange right now, I do think something will happen in some form. They will perform a half-time ritual. And most likely other rituals throughout their events in the city. I have been seeing that for years at major events. The olympics last summer about beat all. I actually really liked the whole industrial bit. My work involves theater/film though so I appreciate theatrics and the mechanics and staging of those things. The benz commercial preview was a bit creepy I admit. The devils energy is one of those many spiritual energies ever present here. There is an underlying constant battle for good and evil here. Hence the magic. What better place to perform their ritual. The most truly magical city in America.

It does take a certain type of person to live here. It's all about balance. If you can't balance this city will eat you alive.

Some other things I have noticed though. This past Sunday they were chemtrailing very heavily. I have been watching the skies here for years. I have never seen them do it to that degree. Actually I have never really noticed them chemtrailing Nola at all. I told one of my employees about it and they tried to tell me they were marking the perimeter for the no fly zone. Purposely misread me some local article about it. I read it later and the article was about fighter jets practicing in case they needed to scramble this sunday. Awesome. I have my own personal little shill working for me to keep me in line.

Though I would love to stay all day must go now. I will check in later tonight. I will offer what I can from the ground. Again I appreciate your time. I have been watching the sinkhole with great interest too. I come to GLP for the information about things MSM doesn't talk about and also because I do look at issues from all sides and enjoy reading what others have to say. I rarely chime in. In fact I was hesitant last night. I had been reading your thread for a few days though and being so close to home I spoke up. I am fiercely protective of my city. I don't want to live anywhere else.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20399685
United States
01/31/2013 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
Good Morning from New Orleans again.

Bette - Thanks for your reply. I must tell you more about myself and Nola so you can better understand my take on this Sunday.

There have been numerous instances when I knew something was going to happen and was able to remove myself or alter something to avoid danger. This includes Katrina. Either in the form of dreams or in "his voice" that tells us what we need to know. Everyone can hear his voice, sometimes though I have a hard time telling the difference between what he is telling me and what are just my fears and thoughts. I knew Katrina was coming for at least 6 months. Dreams and then for the 7 days leading up to it he kept telling me to GET OUT! And we did well before the officials told us to.

I don't feel that way about this. I am not being told to GET OUT. At least not yet. The energy here is very strange right now, I do think something will happen in some form. They will perform a half-time ritual. And most likely other rituals throughout their events in the city. I have been seeing that for years at major events. The olympics last summer about beat all. I actually really liked the whole industrial bit. My work involves theater/film though so I appreciate theatrics and the mechanics and staging of those things. The benz commercial preview was a bit creepy I admit. The devils energy is one of those many spiritual energies ever present here. There is an underlying constant battle for good and evil here. Hence the magic. What better place to perform their ritual. The most truly magical city in America.

It does take a certain type of person to live here. It's all about balance. If you can't balance this city will eat you alive.

Some other things I have noticed though. This past Sunday they were chemtrailing very heavily. I have been watching the skies here for years. I have never seen them do it to that degree. Actually I have never really noticed them chemtrailing Nola at all. I told one of my employees about it and they tried to tell me they were marking the perimeter for the no fly zone. Purposely misread me some local article about it. I read it later and the article was about fighter jets practicing in case they needed to scramble this sunday. Awesome. I have my own personal little shill working for me to keep me in line.

Though I would love to stay all day must go now. I will check in later tonight. I will offer what I can from the ground. Again I appreciate your time. I have been watching the sinkhole with great interest too. I come to GLP for the information about things MSM doesn't talk about and also because I do look at issues from all sides and enjoy reading what others have to say. I rarely chime in. In fact I was hesitant last night. I had been reading your thread for a few days though and being so close to home I spoke up. I am fiercely protective of my city. I don't want to live anywhere else.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19791558

I'm really glad you did speak up! It's good to have a local's POV and I know its not easy to post sometimes. The way you feel about NOLA is how I feel about NYC. I've grew up in Brooklyn so I have the love and fierceness for when someone has a SAY about my town! After all is said and done post 9/11, I know full well this is where I belong. I've prayed long and hard many times when I felt the need to move...more like it was a fear I believe. I don't blame no one for leaving here, I totally understand. If the Lord did put it on me to go, that's when I'll go. It would have to be a billboard-sized sign from God, that's for certain!

Please keep us updated whenever you can this coming weekend. Also after the game and when Mardi Gras starts too. Again be safe and peace be with you hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't believe it when I saw this posted...WTH stonedstonedstoned?!!

Children from Sandy Hook Elementary Will Reportedly Sing at Super Bowl XLVII

Twenty-six students and faculty from Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., will sing America the Beautiful during the Super Bowl XLVII pregame show, according to NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy (via USA Today).

The announcement comes after 20 students and six adults were tragically shot and killed at the school on Dec. 14.

The students and faculty will perform before Alicia Keys sings the National Anthem on Sunday in what will undoubtedly be an emotional moment for everyone watching.

[link to bleacherreport.com]

Thread: Sandy Hook kids will be performing at the superbowl!!!

:colorbump:
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
01/31/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2013 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Da fuq

Thank you for posting it! Haven't watched it yet...he's one of the best watchmen out there in YT land thumbshf!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/31/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
'It's the saddest thing I've ever been through': Beyonce opens up about her miscarriage for the first time

Beyonce has opened up about her heartbreaking miscarriage for the first time. The 31-year-old singer's husband Jay-Z referenced the loss in Glory, a track recorded within days of Blue's birth in January 2012. But it's the first time the 31-year-old has addressed the tragedy.

'About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time,' she says in Life Is But a Dream, her upcoming HBO documentary.

'And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life.'

'I picked out names,' she recalls.

'I envisioned what my child would look like.. I was feeling very maternal.'

She lost the child in the early stages of her pregnancy.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

- Beyonce's feature-length documentary film, 'Life is But a Dream' (from Row Your Boat nursery rhyme-Water Theme), will premiere on HBO on 2/16
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

ops
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
01/31/2013 03:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

Twenty-six students and faculty from Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., will sing America the Beautiful during the Super Bowl XLVII pregame show, according to NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy (via USA Today).

The announcement comes after 20 students and six adults were tragically shot and killed at the school on Dec. 14.

The students and faculty will perform before Alicia Keys sings the National Anthem on Sunday in what will undoubtedly be an emotional moment for everyone watching.

colorbump

the real sacrifice? 1dunno1

Last Edited by Daniel of the Rose on 01/31/2013 03:12 PM
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
01/31/2013 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an awesome thread!!!

:peace35:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21062266
United States
01/31/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
9teen

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
01/31/2013 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
blackcat Hi BettyDavisEyes. I didn't know you had a Superbowl thread. Here's a repeat of a post I made earlier on the subject elsewhere.

9teen Check this out. [link to parablesblog.blogspot.co.uk]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30397487
United Kingdom
01/31/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
and to bring everything back full circle

grimes ... oblivion ... mercedes

See you on a Dark Knight .....

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30397487

User ID: 33449880
Brazil
02/01/2013 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

colorbump

geez
Nus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

the real sacrifice? 1dunno1
 Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

LOL that was funny...in a sad way it was chuckle
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is an awesome thread!!!

:peace35:
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

:thankyou2:

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
:blackcat: Hi BettyDavisEyes. I didn't know you had a Superbowl thread. Here's a repeat of a post I made earlier on the subject elsewhere.

:9teen: Check this out. [link to parablesblog.blogspot.co.uk]

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: 9teen

Hi 9teen! Thanks for the post...creepy commercial indeed!

The blogger is truly blessed with his post thumbshf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
and to bring everything back full circle

grimes ... oblivion ... mercedes

See you on a Dark Knight .....

WEIRD video...the words say it all!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
BALTIMORE!!

Quoting: Revelator Stargate

Wow I got goosebumps from this scene tdown!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
All this talk about hoaxes, 'swatting' and people telling 'fake' stories...adding Beyonce's lip-syncing at the inauguration reminds me of a quote:

'HOOK, LINE & SINKER'

...or more like:

(Sandy)HOOK, LIES and SINK(Hole?Her?)...blink

- to be tricked into believing something without any doubts

Will that be the theme of her halftime show hmm?

Listen to both Beyonce and Kelly Clarkson below...you could clearly hear the difference in the voices and microphone. The ear plug moment Beyonce had was purely for show. Also, their demeanor is different. Kelly was very confident and excited to be there while Beyonce was obviously very tense and nervous before she started.

Rumor mill churns around Beyonce's guests at Super Bowl halftime show

[link to www.latimes.com]

Destiny's Child Will Reunite For Beyonce's Super Bowl Halftime Performance

[link to www.mtv.com]

Super Bowl 2013 Halftime Show: Beyonce Spoilers, Performer Rumors and More

Don't know if this is official...does it matter blink?

Beyonce Lip Sync Confirmed, Inaugural Official: 'She Did Not Sing Live'

Beyonce did lip sync the National Anthem, according to an Inauguration official who spoke to CNN.

"She did not sing live," said the official, who refused to reveal their identity. A prerecorded version of the "Star Spangled Banner" was played instead, and that's what people heard.

According to the official, the decision was made by Beyonce herself, and might have been informed by her late arrival on Sunday, which didn't allot her enough time to rehearse with the U.S. Marine Band.

[link to www.theboombox.com]

CNN Blog: [link to politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com]

'I didn't sing live for Obama, but I will at the Super Bowl': Beyonce addresses lip-synching controversy with another rendition of the national anthem

Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/01/2013 12:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
BALTIMORE!!

i left this on another thread .......even from when i saw it back then it had chilling feeling....and always thought to myself....they are really gonna try to do this huh........
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
BALTIMORE!!

i left this on another thread .......even from when i saw it back then it had chilling feeling....and always thought to myself....they are really gonna try to do this huh........

I wonder if they will try to FAKE IT...meaning send everyone in a panic and then announce it was a FALSE ALARM...just as bad hiding!!
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/01/2013 12:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
As someone who has called the "crescent city" their home for the past 20 years I find this thread quite interesting.

I live a few miles from the superdome and work just a few blocks from it. I walk through the French Quarter and the area surrounding the superdome almost daily. I can assure you that the city is well protected from both the air and ground. I have seen a plane and a drone higher up circling the downtown area for the last several hours. We have a Naval/Air base. And a very large percentage of the US Marine Operations and Planning are run out of their base in New Orleans.

Also having lived here 20 years I also know that this is and always will be one of the "elites" most beloved playgrounds. They will not be doing anything to their crown jewel this sunday. Maybe they will perform a ritual at the game but they won't be sacrificing anyone at the dome at least. I won't be surprised if there is a shooting on Bourbon street. But if it is just another local street thug not many people will get hurt or die because they can't shoot for shit. If a shooting does occur and multiple deaths/wounded we will know it was staged. But anything happening in or around the dome. Not going to happen. At least not by "them."

As it has been said multiple times. Football is America's biggest sport and they would not touch that. They would not scare the people away from it. It is too sacred. Again I believe pretty strongly that if something did happen it will again be gun related. They got our theaters, malls, churches and schools. Sporting event is about the only thing left for the gun issue.

The crescent city? As the rest of the country has been struggling with depression we have been thriving and growing for the past 7 years. Katrina and even BP have brought tons of money here for the rebuilding and beyond. Economically best place to live. There are jobs here for those who want to work. It has more soul and culture and spiritual energy of all types than anywhere else in this country. It is a place where people actually can live pretty freely and no one is going to say anything about it. People go to Disney because it's magical? Well New Orleans is the real deal. The magic here is real. It is palpable. It is real. It was always going to be be rebuilt and always will be.

As far as Pet Goat? This video has deep personal symbolism for me. So much so that I don't watch any of the analysis videos of it because I probably see key parts of differently than most. So much so that even though I have told my husband about the video I have not shown it to him because the "christ" figure is the spitting image of my him. And that is just the beginning of it for me. So much symbolism I don't want to get into in this thread because it is irrelevant to your hypothesis.

I see more each time I watch it. Before I started writing this post I watched it again to see what I saw this time. If anything stuck out local to me. I did notice tonight that on the goats pen in the beginning the chalk man appears to have an alligator on a leash. Which I do find very curious now. And upon my initial viewing last month I was struck by the number of crescents and the pin on New Orleans on the map. But given the other pins it most likely Katrina

The first time I watched it was after Newtown. My immediate take was that it did foretell that shooting. Without a doubt. The dome you see falling with the crescent on top? That to me is islam falling followed by africa (which we are sending more troops to daily) russia and nations farther east. All nations and religions falling until "christ" wakes up as the "christian" church crumbles behind him. As it should. You don't need a church to believe or practice the teachings of jesus.

IF the dome with the crescent did represent the superdome then the stock market would have to plummet in the next two days to set it off as is shown in the egghead boys eyes right before the dome is bombed.

I admire your enthusiasm and work in this. It is interesting to me. I believe very much in symbols and numbers and all of that. But my intuition, which living in this deeply spiritual place is rather strong, tells me that the dome is not going to blow up or cave in or sink into a hole this sunday.

^^I agree^^...this has become a constant thing since last summer at least!

The ritual will happen...Beyonce is probably going to pull another 'hoax' on us, on a much grander scale. We all have to wait and see what it entails.

As for the unexpected event that occurred after last year's Super Bowl, with the lingering '7 days before/after rule', it was the death of Whitney Houston. Chinese New Year's Water Snake starts 7 days after this year's Super Bowl...again we have to watch and wait.

You know how we do as CTs...present every possible scenario and basically follow the elite's protocol...which is led by THE Dark Knight himself:

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. ~ Ephesians 6:12

I for one will shine that light on them and EXPOSE them and their works. That light is in me...just as the Lord is the light, we are His children of light:

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth, finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. ~ Ephesians 5:8-11

The I Pet Goat video was never about some great animation that went viral...not by a long shot!

All these shootings are nothing...NOTHING COMPARED to the coming tribulation!

God willing, I hope and pray you and the city of NOLA will be safe...thank you for your post hf

HYDRA!!!...
Its lair was the lake of Lerna in the Argolid, though archaeology has borne out the myth that the sacred site was older even than the Mycenaean city of Argos since Lerna was the site of the myth of the Danaids. Beneath the waters was an entrance to the Underworld, and the Hydra was its guardian.[2]

The Hydra was the offspring of Typhon and Echidna (Theogony, 313), both of whom were noisome offspring of the earth goddess Gaia.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
The details of the struggle are explicit in the Bibliotheca (2.5.2): realizing that he could not defeat the Hydra in this way, Heracles called on his nephew Iolaus for help. His nephew then came upon the idea (possibly inspired by Athena) of using a firebrand to scorch the neck stumps after each decapitation. Heracles cut off each head and Iolaus cauterized the open stumps. Seeing that Heracles was winning the struggle, Hera sent a large crab to distract him. He crushed it under his mighty foot. The Hydra's one immortal head was cut off with a golden sword given to him by Athena. Heracles placed the head - still alive and writhing - under a great rock on the sacred way between Lerna and Elaius (Kerenyi 1959:144), and dipped his arrows in the Hydra's poisonous blood, and so his second task was complete. The alternative version of this myth is that after cutting off one head he then dipped his sword in it and used its venom to burn each head so it couldn't grow back. Hera, upset that Heracles slew the beast she raised to kill him, placed it in the dark blue vault of the sky as the Constellation Hydra. She then turned the crab into the Constellation Cancer.

Heracles would later use arrows dipped in the Hydra's poisonous blood to kill other foes during his remaining Labours, such as Stymphalian Birds and the giant Geryon. He later used one to kill the centaur Nessus; and Nessus's tainted blood was applied to the Tunic of Nessus, by which the centaur had his posthumous revenge. Both Strabo and Pausanias report that the stench of the river Anigrus in Elis, making all the fish of the river inedible, was reputed to be due to the Hydra's poison, washed from the arrows Heracles used on the centaur.[5]

When Eurystheus, the agent of ancient Hera who was assigning The Twelve Labors to Heracles, found out that it was Heracles' nephew Iolaus who had handed him the firebrand, he declared that the labor had not been completed alone and as a result did not count towards the ten Labours set for him. The mythic element is an equivocating attempt to resolve the submerged conflict between an ancient ten Labours and a more recent twelve.

have you noticed a lot of talk about giant squids

HYDRA!!!!
HYDRA is a criminal organization dedicated to the achievement of world domination through terrorist and subversive activities on various fronts, resulting in a fascist New World Order. Its extent of operations is worldwide, always attempting to elude the ongoing counter-espionage operations by S.H.I.E.L.D. HYDRA is funded by Baron Strucker's personal fortune, based on his recovered hoard of Nazi plunder from World War II, and funds established by the original leaders of the Japanese secret society that became HYDRA.

The organization is run with behind-the-scenes direction by Baron Strucker, alias Supreme Hydra. Under him is a central ruling committee; under them are individual division chiefs, and under them are the rank and file members and special agents.

In order to become a member of HYDRA, an individual must be a legal adult willing to submit to a thorough investigation of the applicant's personal background and to swear a death-oath of loyalty to HYDRA and its principles.

Henry IV as Hercules vanquishing the Lernaean Hydra (i.e. the Catholic League), workshop of Toussaint Dubreuil, ca.1600
rainrosefaithtrue
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/01/2013 01:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

I wonder if they will try to FAKE IT...meaning send everyone in a panic and then announce it was a FALSE ALARM...just as bad hiding!!

Like in "Live Free or Die Hard" ...that Bruce Willis movie...(the clearest one i can find....basically it shows a VISUAL attack on the capitol... which never really happened....but heck lots believe it was ....chaos insued)

rainrosefaithtrue
Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/01/2013 01:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
In Celtic/European lore an agent or harbinger of destruction and in alchemy (in Celtic/European lore an agent and in alchemy The Black Crow sometimes also the Raven is the beginning of the great work of soul alchemy. This indicates the initial stages of the alchemist's encounter with his inner space, through withdrawing from the outer world of the senses in meditation, and entering what is initially the dark inner world of the soul. Thus this stage is also described in alchemical texts as the blackening, the nigredo experience, and it is often pictured as a death process, as in the caput mortuum, the deaths head, or as some alchemical illustrations show, the alchemist dying within a flask (=Super Bowl?)
This stage,the nigredo is the
'dark night of the soul',
a soul-less state.

The player who survives the explosion on the pitch has the number 86.
86 is rhyming slang for nix.
The origin of nix is Nyx the Greek goddess of.Night.

The event istelf has a series of parades many with the names of figures from Greek mythology,e.g the Bacchus and Orpheus Krewes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18434332

Event itself? You mean the Mardi Gras parades that will be taking place NEXT WEEK after the NFL has left town and lets us have our city back? Because of the NFL we had to extend carnival season a week backwards this year. There are no parades between now and the Superbowl.

Again. The elite are not going to destroy their favorite place.

^^oops2^^

Interesting connection with the number 86 hmm

As for Mardi Gras...the parade themes are interesting to say the least!

[link to www.mardigrasneworleans.com]

Speaking of Nyx:

[link to www.mardigrasneworleans.com]

that is why i connected(a few posts above...) ...the Cask of amontillado(Edgar A. Poe).....to us it's MArdi Gras but to the world Carnival

[link to news.yahoo.com] of scary that the Olympics and World Cup will be held here.)

it's a prepping....

remember the DIMEBAG concert!!!..same route....different chapter.....

Carnival.... is dedicated....to the unholy....(not good or evil)...thy UNHOLY...read all the descriptions in the wiki ... i provided above......
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
As someone who has called the "crescent city" their home for the past 20 years I find this thread quite interesting.

I live a few miles from the superdome and work just a few blocks from it. I walk through the French Quarter and the area surrounding the superdome almost daily. I can assure you that the city is well protected from both the air and ground. I have seen a plane and a drone higher up circling the downtown area for the last several hours. We have a Naval/Air base. And a very large percentage of the US Marine Operations and Planning are run out of their base in New Orleans.

Also having lived here 20 years I also know that this is and always will be one of the "elites" most beloved playgrounds. They will not be doing anything to their crown jewel this sunday. Maybe they will perform a ritual at the game but they won't be sacrificing anyone at the dome at least. I won't be surprised if there is a shooting on Bourbon street. But if it is just another local street thug not many people will get hurt or die because they can't shoot for shit. If a shooting does occur and multiple deaths/wounded we will know it was staged. But anything happening in or around the dome. Not going to happen. At least not by "them."

As it has been said multiple times. Football is America's biggest sport and they would not touch that. They would not scare the people away from it. It is too sacred. Again I believe pretty strongly that if something did happen it will again be gun related. They got our theaters, malls, churches and schools. Sporting event is about the only thing left for the gun issue.

The crescent city? As the rest of the country has been struggling with depression we have been thriving and growing for the past 7 years. Katrina and even BP have brought tons of money here for the rebuilding and beyond. Economically best place to live. There are jobs here for those who want to work. It has more soul and culture and spiritual energy of all types than anywhere else in this country. It is a place where people actually can live pretty freely and no one is going to say anything about it. People go to Disney because it's magical? Well New Orleans is the real deal. The magic here is real. It is palpable. It is real. It was always going to be be rebuilt and always will be.

As far as Pet Goat? This video has deep personal symbolism for me. So much so that I don't watch any of the analysis videos of it because I probably see key parts of differently than most. So much so that even though I have told my husband about the video I have not shown it to him because the "christ" figure is the spitting image of my him. And that is just the beginning of it for me. So much symbolism I don't want to get into in this thread because it is irrelevant to your hypothesis.

I see more each time I watch it. Before I started writing this post I watched it again to see what I saw this time. If anything stuck out local to me. I did notice tonight that on the goats pen in the beginning the chalk man appears to have an alligator on a leash. Which I do find very curious now. And upon my initial viewing last month I was struck by the number of crescents and the pin on New Orleans on the map. But given the other pins it most likely Katrina

The first time I watched it was after Newtown. My immediate take was that it did foretell that shooting. Without a doubt. The dome you see falling with the crescent on top? That to me is islam falling followed by africa (which we are sending more troops to daily) russia and nations farther east. All nations and religions falling until "christ" wakes up as the "christian" church crumbles behind him. As it should. You don't need a church to believe or practice the teachings of jesus.

IF the dome with the crescent did represent the superdome then the stock market would have to plummet in the next two days to set it off as is shown in the egghead boys eyes right before the dome is bombed.

I admire your enthusiasm and work in this. It is interesting to me. I believe very much in symbols and numbers and all of that. But my intuition, which living in this deeply spiritual place is rather strong, tells me that the dome is not going to blow up or cave in or sink into a hole this sunday.

^^I agree^^...this has become a constant thing since last summer at least!

The ritual will happen...Beyonce is probably going to pull another 'hoax' on us, on a much grander scale. We all have to wait and see what it entails.

As for the unexpected event that occurred after last year's Super Bowl, with the lingering '7 days before/after rule', it was the death of Whitney Houston. Chinese New Year's Water Snake starts 7 days after this year's Super Bowl...again we have to watch and wait.

You know how we do as CTs...present every possible scenario and basically follow the elite's protocol...which is led by THE Dark Knight himself:

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. ~ Ephesians 6:12

I for one will shine that light on them and EXPOSE them and their works. That light is in me...just as the Lord is the light, we are His children of light:

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth, finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. ~ Ephesians 5:8-11

The I Pet Goat video was never about some great animation that went viral...not by a long shot!

All these shootings are nothing...NOTHING COMPARED to the coming tribulation!

God willing, I hope and pray you and the city of NOLA will be safe...thank you for your post hf

HYDRA!!!...
Its lair was the lake of Lerna in the Argolid, though archaeology has borne out the myth that the sacred site was older even than the Mycenaean city of Argos since Lerna was the site of the myth of the Danaids. Beneath the waters was an entrance to the Underworld, and the Hydra was its guardian.[2]

The Hydra was the offspring of Typhon and Echidna (Theogony, 313), both of whom were noisome offspring of the earth goddess Gaia.

The details of the struggle are explicit in the Bibliotheca (2.5.2): realizing that he could not defeat the Hydra in this way, Heracles called on his nephew Iolaus for help. His nephew then came upon the idea (possibly inspired by Athena) of using a firebrand to scorch the neck stumps after each decapitation. Heracles cut off each head and Iolaus cauterized the open stumps. Seeing that Heracles was winning the struggle, Hera sent a large crab to distract him. He crushed it under his mighty foot. The Hydra's one immortal head was cut off with a golden sword given to him by Athena. Heracles placed the head - still alive and writhing - under a great rock on the sacred way between Lerna and Elaius (Kerenyi 1959:144), and dipped his arrows in the Hydra's poisonous blood, and so his second task was complete. The alternative version of this myth is that after cutting off one head he then dipped his sword in it and used its venom to burn each head so it couldn't grow back. Hera, upset that Heracles slew the beast she raised to kill him, placed it in the dark blue vault of the sky as the Constellation Hydra. She then turned the crab into the Constellation Cancer.

Heracles would later use arrows dipped in the Hydra's poisonous blood to kill other foes during his remaining Labours, such as Stymphalian Birds and the giant Geryon. He later used one to kill the centaur Nessus; and Nessus's tainted blood was applied to the Tunic of Nessus, by which the centaur had his posthumous revenge. Both Strabo and Pausanias report that the stench of the river Anigrus in Elis, making all the fish of the river inedible, was reputed to be due to the Hydra's poison, washed from the arrows Heracles used on the centaur.[5]

When Eurystheus, the agent of ancient Hera who was assigning The Twelve Labors to Heracles, found out that it was Heracles' nephew Iolaus who had handed him the firebrand, he declared that the labor had not been completed alone and as a result did not count towards the ten Labours set for him. The mythic element is an equivocating attempt to resolve the submerged conflict between an ancient ten Labours and a more recent twelve.

have you noticed a lot of talk about giant squids

HYDRA!!!!
HYDRA is a criminal organization dedicated to the achievement of world domination through terrorist and subversive activities on various fronts, resulting in a fascist New World Order. Its extent of operations is worldwide, always attempting to elude the ongoing counter-espionage operations by S.H.I.E.L.D. HYDRA is funded by Baron Strucker's personal fortune, based on his recovered hoard of Nazi plunder from World War II, and funds established by the original leaders of the Japanese secret society that became HYDRA.

The organization is run with behind-the-scenes direction by Baron Strucker, alias Supreme Hydra. Under him is a central ruling committee; under them are individual division chiefs, and under them are the rank and file members and special agents.

In order to become a member of HYDRA, an individual must be a legal adult willing to submit to a thorough investigation of the applicant's personal background and to swear a death-oath of loyalty to HYDRA and its principles.

Henry IV as Hercules vanquishing the Lernaean Hydra (i.e. the Catholic League), workshop of Toussaint Dubreuil, ca.1600

That's one freaky-looking creature!

Reminds me of a thread I posted last year...WAR OF THE WORLDS connection?

:jellyfishmontage:

Thread: NFL LOGO: Wheat & Tares/Key to The Bottomless Pit/Nephilim/The Locusts/Beast of the Sea [UPDATE: Nicki Minaj & The 'POPE'?!]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uncle Mikey, I'm reposting one of your slides here from my thread last year...seems to correlate with Beyonce and the need to repeat the STAR-SPANGLED BANNER live hmm

:unclemikey-120:

Thread: NFL LOGO: Wheat & Tares/Key to The Bottomless Pit/Nephilim/The Locusts/Beast of the Sea [UPDATE: Nicki Minaj & The 'POPE'?!]

Daniel of the Rose

United States
02/01/2013 02:01 PM

Report Abusive Post

time for a little breather!...

a little love from me to you ...all of you!
thanks!!
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

time for a little breather!...

a little love from me to you ...all of you!
thanks!!

Thanks DOTR...how creative chuckle...love to you too hf!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Today's date is interesting...blink

James Wilson Marshall was an American carpenter and sawmill operator, whose discovery of gold in the American River in California on January 24, 1848 set the stage for the California Gold Rush.

Now these murals come to mind...especially the one on the left!

:boaleft::boamiddle::boaright:

@ the BANK OF AMERICA headquarters in Charlotte, NC

See the man dressed in red and blue on the right by the burning bush/tree?

Similar to the one in the poster about the Gold Rush:

[link to commons.wikimedia.org]

The history of Bank of America dates back to 1904, when Amadeo Giannini founded the Bank of Italy in San Francisco.

:amazing:

:nfllogo::boaleft:

Another observation:

- shape of the logo patch/shield is similar to the shovels.
- there are 8 shovels total...like 8 stars in logo...if you count the half as well.
- the pick-ax is singled out...two halves of a sickle.

hmm
 Quoting: John3:16Me

Also...the DOME in the background caught my eye...blink

:boamiddle:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
So no one has made the effort to see what site the super dome was built on?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7553756

siren2

I JUST FOUND this and was about to post it in my thread oops2

The curse of the Superdome

There is intense irony in the Superdome becoming the symbol of the horrors of Hurricane Katrina. In New Orleans lore, it's a haunted building - a cursed structure in this city that lives shoulder to shoulder with its Cities of the Dead.

[link to blog.nola.com]

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

:amazing:

GLP