Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,148 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 431,185
Pageviews Today: 721,324Threads Today: 285Posts Today: 4,588
09:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/01/2013 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
So no one has made the effort to see what site the super dome was built on?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7553756

siren2

I JUST FOUND this and was about to post it in my thread oops2

The curse of the Superdome

There is intense irony in the Superdome becoming the symbol of the horrors of Hurricane Katrina. In New Orleans lore, it's a haunted building - a cursed structure in this city that lives shoulder to shoulder with its Cities of the Dead.

[link to blog.nola.com]
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

:amazing:

Saints still trying to shake curse of Superdome being built on top of abandoned cemetery

Sunday, the Saints can finally bury their past - even though they once dug it up.

Call it Supernatural.

In 1971, when the site for the Superdome was being excavated, workers were spooked. Their backhoes brought the first skeleton up from the ground. The deeper they went, the more gruesome it got, with caskets and coffins, the remains of the abandoned Girod Street Cemetery. Victims of the Yellow Fever Epidemic of 1850 and the cholera epidemic of 1930 were buried there and never claimed by family or kin when the resting place was deconsecrated in 1957. And in a city that takes this kind of thing seriously, the Saints, in spite of their holy name, were deemed to be cursed.

[link to www.nydailynews.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
List of Super Bowl commercials:

[link to screen.yahoo.com]

One in particular...the E Trade baby as NAPOLEON in his own portrait @ 19sec...weird blink

:willkatenapoleon:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/01/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

PLEASE READ my dream in the link below...could be connected to the OMEGA symbol...which also appears in this Super Bowl commercial for this video game...!

Thread: My GLP (Extended) Dream Thread: [UPDATE: Old Dream from 1/22/12- Same Dream, Same Night - Warning about Marriage/2015 ?!] (Page 2)
DirtyGuap

User ID: 19261294
United States
02/01/2013 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

One in particular...the E Trade baby as NAPOLEON in his own portrait @ 19sec...weird blink

Weird, at the end the baby points directly to the money and says "BOOM",(symbolizing economic collapse) then pay attention to the lyrics of the song right after.. Sound like "Were drinking from the bowl".

Don't witches mix there potions they drink in a Cauldron/Bowl?

The Superdome looks just like a Cauldron..Half of it above ground the other half below.. Just my observtions..

Last Edited by DirtyGuap on 02/01/2013 07:05 PM
9teen

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
02/02/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
stonehut9teen Bump for a new day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32530940
United States
02/02/2013 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
check this out!!!!! [link to www.youtube.com]
abhie

User ID: 33503325
India
02/02/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread!
cheers

bump
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/02/2013 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
But if the watchman sees the sword coming

and does not blow the trumpet,

and the people are not warned,

and the sword comes and takes any person from among them,

he is taken away in his iniquity;

but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.

So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel;

therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me.

~Ezekiel 33:6-7

:peace28:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/02/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Weird, at the end the baby points directly to the money and says "BOOM",(symbolizing economic collapse) then pay attention to the lyrics of the song right after.. Sound like "Were drinking from the bowl".

The Superdome looks just like a Cauldron..Half of it above ground the other half below.. Just my observtions..
 Quoting: DirtyGuap

Nice catch! I was so engrossed by the Napoleon...wow!

^^Speaking of witches^^...I had a dream a few nights ago about Aladdin from the Disney movie and a dancing Princess Jasmine character who was doing a headstand ...can't even get into it...anyway here you go stonedstonedstoned!!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/02/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
:stonehut::9teen: Bump for a new day.
 Quoting: 9teen

Great thread!
cheers

bump
 Quoting: abhie

Thank you! God bless you all...for those posting in this thread and for KEEPING WATCH ALWAYS hf

GLP!
grouphug
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/02/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
check this out!!!!! [link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32530940

I have it saved... thank you thumbs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/02/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
And so it began...and keeps going and going...and going tdown

The mummies that attended three Super Bowls in New Orleans

There has never been a Super Bowl surprise, however, like the one discovered here at Tulane, not far from where the Ravens went through their preparation this week. You see, Tulane Stadium used to be where the Super Bowl was played – three of the first nine, in fact. And around the time when the place was torn down, two bodies were found underneath the stadium. Their names are Got Thothi Aunk and Nefer Atethu.

They're mummies.

"They attended every Tulane home game from 1955 until the last Wave appearance in Tulane Stadium in 1974," the Tulanian declared in 1999. "They were present at all three Super Bowls and dozens of New Orleans Saints games waged on Tulane turf. And they never once complained about their lousy seats."

[link to sports.yahoo.com]

:colorbump:
King Truth
User ID: 24380421
United States
02/02/2013 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15998785
United States
02/02/2013 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21062266
United States
02/03/2013 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Another Super Bowl advert, this one by KFC, at 1:01 the caucasian female says "Game day bucket go boom!", or "Game day, bucket go boom!".

I am not sure what either means, 1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33551438
Ireland
02/03/2013 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Architects of the Mercedes-Benz Super dome
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6231580
United States
02/03/2013 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stemming from the Sandy Hook/school scene in I, Pet Goat 2 thread, I believe most of us understand now that this was not just a simple animated video that went viral with immense popularity. It is probably one of the most analyzed non-Hollywood/entertainment videos ever made! Is it a timeline of future events? Was the school scene symbolic of the Sandy Hook massacre? Are the following scenes chronologically in order or random? I can't say for sure but it starting to unfold that way…

Madonna's half-time show too was huge when it came to symbolism. Looking back at it now, it was just an intro to what the Olympics presented as the 'MAIN EVENT' I believe. The no-show Mayan Apocalypse 'ending' on 12/21/12 literally left the world hanging, but not so much so as the emotionally distraught event of the Sandy Hook massacre. This was by far the second biggest event after 9/11 that shuddered the world over…and all because of the precious children. Based on that notion, most of us have made it a personal mission to find out and EXPOSE THE TRUTH for once and for all!!

I've compiled a list of 'dots' from the obvious to 'really strange' (my specialty!)…as well as montages (another specialty!) because visuals do speak louder than words. I'm curious to know your theories as well so please post them here.

I prayed about posting this for the past two nights, wondering if I should bother making the effort anymore…Lord knows how exhaustive the research is as well as whether there's any point in speculating these sinister events any longer…whether they fail or not. I received the following two verses: Psalm 23 two mornings ago and Matthew 5:11-12 this morning, both on my daily Bible verse app on my phone.

I just smiled and shook my head in amazement…

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
~ PSALM 23:1

Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
~ MATTHEW 5:11-12

GOD IS GOOD!! ALL PRAISE TO JESUS!!

readup
HERE WE GO...

The important aspects of that pet goat video were that it basically told the truth about the elitist plan.

1. 9/11 was a ritual involving sex magic.

2. Islam is the new fair haired belief system the UN must cater too and favor over the west to gain legitimacy for the inevitable jurisdiction over individual countries; i.e. the US must be betrayed.

3. jesus blowing up wall street implies a form of self destruction; possibly a loss of faith in the institutions of tradition. It is certainly not a past reflection, but a glimpse into the future.

That said, I dont really believe above. 9/11 in fact was a cohesion device; and obligatory cooperation with the military industrial complex; presumably for like minded goals.

I think it is really about internal cohesion and adminsitrative control, top to bottom regimentation to make it all happen. It is clear that the metamorphosis of the NWO is showing vulnerabilities as it is inherently inferior policy; t results in greater efficieny but far lesser quality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17938149
United Kingdom
02/03/2013 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

skull_fing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32885654
United States
02/03/2013 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/03/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Another Super Bowl advert, this one by KFC, at 1:01 the caucasian female says "Game day bucket go boom!", or "Game day, bucket go boom!".

I am not sure what either means, 1dunno1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21062266

That is strange...two random commercials with the word BOOM tdown I also caught the football design on the bucket...it just happens to look like a rocket....again tdown!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/03/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Good vid thumbs!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33398628
United States
02/03/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too much free time man. One big flaw with your connections would be that these two teams season would have to have been rigged to end up in the superbowl together.

Do you realize how impossible that would be to pull off, every player on every team in the NFL is striving to win games, these are highly competitive athletes. You can rig every NFL game so that these two teams end up in the big game. Too many variable to control, just would never happen..sorry

Try getting a hobby
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24120350

Actually that's wrong, football is just as fake as wrestling. You are just a fag.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/03/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought this was important for all to read:

Rough night last night...huffy

I don't want to jump into conclusions but I had another 'presence' last night.

Last time I felt something strong like this...a few days before Sandy Hook blink

I wasn't the only one...my older son felt it too.

I just opened my eyes up...probably around dawn...and felt it immediately. My head started spinning but I was laying still on my pillow. I was wondering why the vertigo I've been getting just came on suddenly while I was sound asleep. As I tried to get comfortable, it wouldn't go away and my heart just started pounding. I felt like I was FALLING the whole time. It would be more like sinking since I was laying flat on my bed. I started to pray and rebuke the presence. I was so scared but I was just as tired so I was falling back asleep as I rebuked the spirit that was there. I fell asleep at some point and then the worst thing happened.

Later this morning around 7:30AM, my husband and I SHOT UP out of our beds when we were jolted awake from my older son screaming to come to his room. I sat there holding my chest as my husband ran to see what happened. He calmed my son down and brought him over to our room...trying not to wake up my other son since he actually slept thru that moment.

He told us he had a bad dream but his head is now hurting and was aching all over...especially his legs. We felt his head and it was really warm...101.7 to be exact. He said he had some type of bad dream but forgot what it was about. Whatever it was, it woke him up the same way.

We had a typical day yesterday visiting my in-laws outside of NYC but he did have a cough for a few days. The freezing weather we've been having hasn't helped either.

So now he's sick and I have slight chest pains from that frightened moment. My younger son and husband are fine thank God.

It could be that I had a premonition that my son was going to get sick...or it could be something else.

Please keep us in prayer...thanks for letting me vent and post this for all to read...we must not ignore these warnings...like I said, trying not to make it a big deal out of it but it just so happens to be GAMEDAY...oops2

Praying for everyone's safety :pray:

:bless34:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/03/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
My anti-conspiracy husband brought this up out of the blue...!

He mentioned "The Rock" - the 1996 film. He said there was a rocket launch scene...I found the clip to it below:

It was released 17 years ago but I figured I had to post it...

1996 was the 30th Super Bowl w/the Cowboys winning over Steelers 27-17

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19710177
United States
02/03/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
So is the shit gonna hit the fan today or what? lol..Oh and it would be completely easy to rigg EVERY NFL game if every NFL player was brainwashed...or had some sort of mind control...which wouldn't be hard to do...
Eyes Wide Open
User ID: 33532574
United States
02/03/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: The Last Superbowl Ever probably (Page 7)

bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/03/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
So is the shit gonna hit the fan today or what? lol..Oh and it would be completely easy to rigg EVERY NFL game if every NFL player was brainwashed...or had some sort of mind control...which wouldn't be hard to do...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19710177

The 'magic' spell will be cast per say...tonight.

As for the impact of that spell...I don't know for sure.

GOD HELP THEM...:pray:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/03/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: The Last Superbowl Ever probably (Page 7)

bump
 Quoting: Eyes Wide Open 33532574

horn2horn2enguardhorn2horn2

:colorbump: hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/03/2013 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
My anti-conspiracy husband brought this up out of the blue...!

He mentioned "The Rock" - the 1996 film. He said there was a rocket launch scene...I found the clip to it below:

It was released 17 years ago but I figured I had to post it...

1996 was the 30th Super Bowl w/the Cowboys winning over Steelers 27-17

The round green gas-filled spheres that were in the rocket...I didn't know they are real oops2

VX, IUPAC name O-ethyl S-[2-(diisopropylamino)ethyl] methylphosphonothioate, is an extremely toxic substance that has no known uses except in chemical warfare as a nerve agent. As a chemical weapon, it is classified as a weapon of mass destruction by the United Nations in UN Resolution 687. The production and stockpiling of VX was outlawed by the Chemical Weapons Convention of 1993.

The VX nerve agent is the most well-known of the V-series of nerve agents and is considered an area denial weapon due to its physical properties.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It ties with the chemicals in the sinkhole, the GOM...a warning of a BIOCHEMICAL False Flag?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33602809
Brazil
02/03/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great.

Look what you're doing here...

Forcing them to cancel the doom...

And then, nothing happens, the world keep the same shit, and everyone will say you are just paranoid, and will say: "See? Nothing happened..."

great...

you are all geniuses...

GLP