Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,272 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 405,376
Pageviews Today: 673,542Threads Today: 236Posts Today: 4,185
09:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

rainlover

User ID: 33614948
United States
02/03/2013 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]
Note the colors going on here....from the chorus to the commercials

how bout the new intro Budweiser "Black Crown"

interesting
 Quoting: allisaTX

! LOL. I just came on here to see if anybody noticed the Black Crown and all the damn candles in the commercials. Wtf?
 Quoting: PENG

Do some research on the Budweiser heir and the accident that happened in the 80s with Augie Busch. No accident and he got away with murder. They're Illuminati all the way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5267262
United States
02/03/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 2013 Super Bowl -I Pet Goat/'Child's Destiny'/Olympics/NOLA/23/Etc.[Kim Il-sung's BIRTHDAY TODAY...Bombing @ Boston Marathon!]

interesting

! LOL. I just came on here to see if anybody noticed the Black Crown and all the damn candles in the commercials. Wtf?

And a very clear all seeing eye when they showed a guy with a ring on his hand covering a woman's forehead. Video isn't online yet, but super obvious all seeing illuminati eye.
CuriousSoul

User ID: 12542334
United States
Report Abusive Post
oh god...some of you people are fucking crazy. it's a damn football game.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 756494

You take life waaay to seriously! Lmao, chill out. Let people have fun, good lord. Just cause everyone isn't like you, doesn't mean they're crazy... or does it? I guess it does, lol.

hf
 Quoting: CuriousSoul

So predicting False Flag events where innocent people would lose their lives is "fun"?

This thread is page after page of psychodrivel, written by someone who is clearly delusional.
 Quoting: Dante_Friendo

for some people... yeah.
Who am i to judge what gets people off?
I'm sure there's nothing about YOU that other people would find questionable. That's a nice pedestal by the way. :)
PENG

User ID: 1159762
United States
Report Abusive Post

interesting

I think most of us on GLP now notice it...some of us are just hesitant to notice what we see, but tonight I'm gonna let it all hang out!

Good for you, cuz I wasn't about to stick my neck out here! Lol. But I did see an oddness with all the candles and the black crown look.
"May the road rise up to meet you.... May the wind be always at your back..."
rainlover

United States
02/03/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way, wasn't it the Ravens who claimed they didn't "need God" when Tebow was being singled out?

Godless team, no matter what.
American Sith: Darth Shillerus

User ID: 30587851
United States
02/03/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wasn't a team from Baltimore playing in the 'Sum of All Fears'?
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
allisaTX

User ID: 25379369
United States
02/03/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is with the white crazed old people escaping from the old aged home getting tattoos and acting insane?

Taco Bell commercial.
allisaTX

United States
02/03/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
owl formation....for the points
allisaTX

United States
02/03/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
quick flash to a Raven w/ wings....car commercial...30 secs...and back
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19791558
United States
02/03/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too much free time man. One big flaw with your connections would be that these two teams season would have to have been rigged to end up in the superbowl together.

Do you realize how impossible that would be to pull off, every player on every team in the NFL is striving to win games, these are highly competitive athletes. You can rig every NFL game so that these two teams end up in the big game. Too many variable to control, just would never happen..sorry

Try getting a hobby
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24120350

the illuminati,which includes the top athletes,could do things to determine outcome...not to mention some of questionable calls for both teams on way,especially in playoffs.i watch every sunday
 Quoting: DesinzitizedSleepWalker9978

Hello again from New Orleans. I have been posting on the cauldron thread last couple of days.

It is entirely possible for the final teams to get there by design. This is basically what I posted in Cauldron thread.

- The Saints bounty scandal. Roger Goodell the head of the NFL threw threw Saints out of the running for this years Superbowl by suspending our coach. We could have gone if Payton were here.

- The replacement referees - the Saints and other teams got shut out early as well because of the replacement referees and the horrible amateur plays they called the first important weeks of the season.

- The brothers - The two teams are coached by a pair of BROTHERS. Balance of good and evil?

- In the dark knight stadium scene during the national anthem one of the players of the dark red/goldish teams has fully tattooed arms. 49ers' quarterback has full sleeves. SF is Red/white/gold. The opposing team in the movie with the raven name on the back is white and a dark blueish color. Baltimore is dark purple/black/gold. I tonights game who is wearing their whites and who is wearing their colors? Look at the tV. This even gives me the willies.

Also take into consideration how much power the referees in these games really do have in moving a team forward. They truly do call all the shots and plays and do really control the game. It is entirely possible that these two final teams were planned.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/03/2013 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

interesting

As I watch I recognize a lot of New Orleans in the commercials. Many of them were filmed here.
rainlover

United States
02/03/2013 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The voodoo commercial did not surprise me. Nothing surprises me with these commercials.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/03/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ads throughout the game for a show called "Golden Boy".
level
User ID: 1466406
United States
02/03/2013 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com]

31 January 2013, The Katrina Virus In New Orleans, David Andrew Christenson, Mardis Gras And Superbowl Catastrophe Imminent?

Did you know that New Orleans is a tourist town surrounded by Chemical plants and Bio Weapon research labs? Hope you're prepared for this show as the information revealed by this whistle blower might put you off attending Mardis Gras and the Superbowl alike, the deadly "Katrina Virus" aka the "Ferrari Virus" (named due to the rapid rate of infection) has reached epidemic levels verified by the CDC.
This deadly disease is mutating rapidly and spreading like wildfire amongst residents along the Mississippi river and the government won't tell people about it!

www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com [link to www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com]
www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com

allisaTX

United States
02/03/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow...Beyonce seemed previously filmed, but never the less....I'm hoping someone can help me understand how we have gone from the Beach Boys and the Supreme's to this.

Last Edited by allisaTX on 02/03/2013 08:32 PM
allisaTX

United States
02/03/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canadians depicted as stupid..
allisaTX

United States
02/03/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
depict us all as stupid or none of us!!!!!

Not that I want to be politically correct...it's just this is odd...when did it become so serious? It always was, but in my study blacks were better off in the 1920's.

I just mean it seems we are being used against each other. black/white etc.
I mean there was a time when the black neighborhoods were not full of liquor billboards and Camel cigarettes....why did this become ok in these neighborhoods, but not ok in the white spots...and why the shitty schools for blacks? really why?

Last Edited by allisaTX on 02/03/2013 08:36 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/03/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before the halftime show my husband and I were out front and both saw a small green comet burn up in the sky. HOws that for a sign?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/03/2013 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
"half the lights are on, half the lights are out".

More black/white, them/us, good/evil theme, as usual.
allisaTX

United States
02/03/2013 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG...Sub commercial

FEBRUARY....

"hard to say"....

WTF?????

IT IS A MONTH OF THE YEAR...

Hard to say???? Why? Did you go to kindergarten
allisaTX

United States
02/03/2013 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
"half the lights are on, half the lights are out".

More black/white, them/us, good/evil theme, as usual.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5267262

+1
allisaTX

United States
02/03/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
What are all these fat guys doing sitting on the field?
allisaTX

United States
02/03/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is weird.
allisaTX

United States
02/03/2013 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
black and white cupcakes in the last commercial
Sol Neman

User ID: 33337982
United States
02/03/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
My anti-conspiracy husband brought this up out of the blue...!

He mentioned "The Rock" - the 1996 film. He said there was a rocket launch scene...I found the clip to it below:

It was released 17 years ago but I figured I had to post it...

1996 was the 30th Super Bowl w/the Cowboys winning over Steelers 27-17

Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

The round green gas-filled spheres that were in the rocket...I didn't know they are real oops2

VX, IUPAC name O-ethyl S-[2-(diisopropylamino)ethyl] methylphosphonothioate, is an extremely toxic substance that has no known uses except in chemical warfare as a nerve agent. As a chemical weapon, it is classified as a weapon of mass destruction by the United Nations in UN Resolution 687. The production and stockpiling of VX was outlawed by the Chemical Weapons Convention of 1993.

The VX nerve agent is the most well-known of the V-series of nerve agents and is considered an area denial weapon due to its physical properties.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

It ties with the chemicals in the sinkhole, the GOM...a warning of a BIOCHEMICAL False Flag?!
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Yes very real, except honey colored in real life. You learn about it in NBC training. It is some very nasty stuff!
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
ThaSaltineCracka

User ID: 13467274
United States
02/03/2013 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mr. Fuck-your-bitch-and-leave-her thats my code name
BAN MONSANTO!
THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20399685
United States
02/03/2013 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
:thatssoraven:

That was CLOSE oops2!!

:wow:

Thanks for the updates...will read'em tomorrow...

Nighty night zzzz!

whew

hf

User ID: 33661922
Brazil
02/04/2013 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone tell me the exact time EST that the lights went out?

Please!

Thanks (:

hf
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20756371
United Kingdom
02/04/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
The lights went off at exactly 9:11 Eastern Time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20756371
United Kingdom
02/04/2013 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The lights went off for 33 minutes and 55 seconds.

On Thursday it will be 100,000 hours since 9/11.

GLP