I live in in Newtown, CT

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32912855
United States
01/25/2013 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I live in in Newtown, CT
I will post no proof that I actually do live here. I'm sure some have clicked away immediately at that confession and I do not blame them. You may or may not believe in what I am about to say and that is your choice.

I live in Newtown. I live about 1 mile from Sandy Hook Elementary on Riverside Road. I didn't go to work on Friday Dec 14th. I called in sick but I was playing hooky. I work at a restaurant in Danbury. I've spent the past 2 hours debating with myself if I should post this. I could have posted it somewhere else but this site seems to always pop up when the Sandy Hook "shooting" is concerned. I figured this was the most popular spot.

At around 8:50-9:00am I had just finished eating my breakfast. I had Captain Crunch cereal. I had used the last of my milk. I decided to go get some at Caraluzzi's because a friend of mine works there and I wanted to see what he was up to that evening. I get in my car at about 9:05am. I drive West on Riverside Road. Before I even got to the Fire House, I noticed a lot of vehicles parked there. Way, way, way more than usual. A few was parked on both sides of the road. I figured they was just doing some kind of training or a meeting. However one thing did stick out and that was the fact that a lot of the vehicles was solid silver and solid black. I drive past the Fire House and the Senior Center is right next door less than 100 yards. That parking lot was full as well with some of the same vehicles mixed with trucks and what not. Vehicles you would expect to see in a parking lot. Still I thought nothing of it. I go get my milk.

I'm in Caraluzzi's and I've been talking to my friend for a right good while and we hear 2 police cars go by. About 5 minutes later we hear a Helicopter. Dave comes from the back and said, "They must be doing another drill again. Scanner said mass casualty incident involving children". Right then I figured out why all those vehicles was at the Fire House and Senior Center. Because it's not the first time they have done that. They did a similar thing about 1 year ago around this time of year. And they are always doing car accidents that concerns Hazmat or whatever. I told them what I saw. Dave said, "Those cars sound like FBI cars. I guess they would be in on it". So I figure to go so I could catch a peek at what was going on. I get to town and couldn't go down Riverside Road. I told the officer that I live down there. He said, "No through traffic even for residents. Fire and Rescue and Police need to finish doing what they are doing". I said, "What are they doing?". He said, "I would tell you if I knew and I have no clue. The way it sounds they are running a drill but we have been blocked from main traffic. I was just told to do traffic control and make sure no one goes down there".

Then I drive west to Danbury. I don't know why but I just did. I was thinking to myself that that was what I get for playing hooky from work. I had the radio on but not loud enough to hear it. I turn it up thinking maybe I could catch what was going on. The local station mentioned nothing. At about 10:00 they break in from Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55". The guy said that he was hearing reports of an incident at Sandy Hook Elem and that surrounding schools was on lock down however, "I called my wife because she works at Newtown Middle School and she said they weren't on lock down and haven't heard anything about an incident. So it appears information has been mixed up. We need to get our stuff together before they tell me to report".

I get to Danbury and I go into Global gas station to get a Mt. Dew. They had the tv on and I froze. They was watching coverage of the "shooting". I just watched for 30 minutes frozen. Then I started thinking about all of those cars at the Fire Dept. I didn't know what to think about that. My brain just didn't work after watching the tv.

Fast forward to right this second. I've read the theories and the stories and honestly, those are the only ones that add up. I live here and I do not know what the **** went on. This town is fairly small. I know right many people. I know Eugene Rosen. He is an extremely creepy bastard. I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews. But the Phelps and Parker families that seem to be shoved down our throat, I have no idea in hell who they are. I've asked family and friends and they don't know who they are. I know a Robert Parker, but that sure as hell isn't him in the interviews.

I just do not know what is going on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1465586
United States
01/25/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I live in in Newtown, CT
spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21738912
United States
01/25/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
.wow.
Johnson4truth  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread was made by me. There is 2 threads like this. I didn't know that one had submitted.

Last Edited by Johnson4truth on 01/25/2013 01:12 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread was made by me. There is 2 threads like this. I didn't know that one had submitted.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

I bookmarked both just in case. Sometimes glp has hiccups and double posts before showing anything had posted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32284139
United States
01/25/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
You live in Newtown, and after 5 weeks, you haven't seen/heard anything that might be of interest here?

Oh....what does an FBI car sound exactly?
Sikmisfit

User ID: 32011742
United States
01/25/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what have you and your family and friends talked about? Are you the only one who "doesn't know what's going on"?
"I fear not the insane. I fear the ones who believe there is such a thing as normal."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357364
United States
01/25/2013 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some weird shit happened there, thats for sure...
Brad Daylight

User ID: 1779676
United States
01/25/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow is right!

If you are really serious, then PLEASE tell anything else you may know or have heard.

Tell us ANY stories or ANYTHING regarding Eugene Rosen and others.

hf This is the best place to post this information, thank you VERY much! We are all very active here, and we will disambiguate your information as best we can through cross reference and other means.
"I have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it."
~Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Today is a gift, that is why it is called "The Present"

“When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”
- Adolf Hitler

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”

-Oscar Wilde

Have a nice day, may God bless you :D
Brad Daylight

User ID: 1779676
United States
01/25/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am going to pin this thread using my karma points.

bump

Last Edited by Brad Daylight on 01/25/2013 01:21 AM
"I have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it."
~Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Today is a gift, that is why it is called "The Present"

“When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.”
- Adolf Hitler

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”

-Oscar Wilde

Have a nice day, may God bless you :D
Johnson4truth  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what have you and your family and friends talked about? Are you the only one who "doesn't know what's going on"?
 Quoting: Sikmisfit

We ask questions within our family and others of course. But we just accept what the media and town officials tell us. A shooting happened. 28 people died and that's that. If they say this family or this family was affected then we are suppose to believe it. Even though no one knows who some of these families are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1630959
United States
01/25/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
For the sake of everyone,

You should move and not tell anyone where. Make peace with your family and tell them you will be back, and you will.

Move in with the many seekers who are unraveling this story and let your voice be heard.

If you think you can help shatter the false reality of lies we live in, it is time.

Now is the time and step up and help the people who have lived in a word of deceit.

God bless you and yours
chula homa

User ID: 10606077
Canada
01/25/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31271979
United States
01/25/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
There was someone else that I read about not too long ago (I don't think it was on here?) that made a similar post, saying they had no idea who some of the people were in the interviews but that some things didn't add up. They, too, were told it was a drill when they couldn't access a certain road trying to get home.

Thanks for sharing, and please be careful......never know who's lurking round these parts. I hope you do get some answers at least. Living in town, this has to be a bit scary and eerie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32284139
United States
01/25/2013 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dave said, "Those cars sound like FBI cars.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32912855

What do FBI cars sound like??
Johnson4truth  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32284139

No. He meant it like, "That sounds familiar" or "That sounds like a yeast infection". Kind of a crude example. We say that often concerning something. I thought it was a common thing to say.
VeryNigh
Just A Watcher on the Wall

User ID: 28809103
United States
01/25/2013 01:40 AM

Report Abusive Post

OP means, "(the description of) Those cars sounds like FBI cars."

Reading is Fundamental.

Last Edited by Subway Prophets on 01/25/2013 01:43 AM
"Sir, are you classified as human?"

"Negative. I am a meat-popsicle." ~Corbin Dallas
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP means, "(the description of) Those cars sounds like FBI cars."

Reading is Fundamental.
 Quoting: VeryNigh

Yep, because when you tell someone something, they are hearing it, not seeing it. So they would say "sounds like" as opposed to "i saw xyz" "oh, that looks like abc." "Sounds" is actually in correct context.
TruthNow88

User ID: 28724521
Canada
01/25/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
From what I can tell there was at least 4 different (but similar) overlapping events that day.

12/14/12 - Sandy Hook Elementary shooting (unofficial drill)
12/14/12 - St Rosa School raided due to "suspected" shooting (not the bomb threat that came 2 days later)
12/14/12 - DHS/FEMA course on crisis response involving children prior to, during and after a disaster (course)
[link to www.ct.gov]
12/14/14 - Putnam County School Active-Shooter Drill (drill)
[link to southeast.patch.com]

The 4 overlapping events were used to control the official story being told to the public about the primary event (Sandy Hook Elementary). How much of a real event took place at Sandy Hook Elementary is hard to say, but drills and other "supposed" real-world events caused a lot of confusion and event overlap adding flexibility to the official story allowing them to cherry-pick pieces of data from various different events to arrive at a desired final outcome. Various participants from each event (mostly useful idiots) all met at the Sandy Hook Fire House (HIGHLY controlled staging area) to combine the various (similar) stories into 1 seemingly real event which is then attached to Sandy Hook Elementary and presented to the public via the MSM through controlled data "injects".

Players
Players are agency personnel who have an active role in responding to the simulated emergency and perform their regular roles and responsibilities during the exercise. Players initiate actions that will respond to and mitigate the simulated emergency.

Controllers
Controllers set up and operate the exercise site, plan and manage exercise play, and act in the roles of response individuals and agencies that are not playing in the exercise. Controllers direct the pace of exercise play; they routinely include members of the Exercise Planning Team. They provide key data to players and may prompt or initiate certain players actions to ensure exercise continuity.

Simulators
Simulators are control staff personnel who role play nonparticipating organizations or individuals. They most often operate out of the SimCell, but they may occasionally have face-to-face contact with players. Simulators function semi-independently under the supervision of SimCell controllers, enacting roles (e.g., media reporters or next of kin) in accordance with instructions provided in the Master Scenario Events List (MSEL). All simulators are ultimately accountable to the Exercise Director and Senior Controller.

-About SimCell: The SimCell is an exercise area where controllers generate and deliver injects, and receive player responses to non-participating organizations, agencies, and individuals who would likely participate actively in an actual incident. Physically, the SimCell is a working location for a number of qualified professionals who portray representatives of non-participating organizations, agencies, and individuals who would likely participate during an actual incident.

-About MSEL: The Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) is a chronological timeline of expected actions and scripted events (i.e., injects) to be inserted into operations-based exercise play by controllers in order to generate or prompt player activity. It ensures necessary events happen so that all exercise objectives are met.
The MSEL outlines benchmarks and injects that drive exercise play. It also details realistic input to exercise players, as well as information expected to emanate from simulated organizations (i.e., nonparticipating organizations, agencies, and individuals who usually would respond to the situation). An inject includes several items of information, such as inject time, intended recipient, responsible controller, inject type, a short description of the event, and the expected player action.

Evaluators
Evaluators evaluate and provide feedback on a designated functional area of the exercise. They are chosen on the basis of their expertise in the functional area(s) they have been assigned to review during the exercise and their familiarity with local emergency response procedures. Evaluators assess and document participant's performance against established emergency plans and exercise evaluation criteria, in accordance with Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) standards. They typically are chosen from planning committee members or agencies or organizations that are participating in the exercise.

-About HSEEP: The Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) is a capabilities and performance-based exercise program which provides a standardized policy, methodology, and terminology for exercise design, development, conduct, evaluation, and improvement planning. HSEEP Policy and Guidance is presented in detail in HSEEP Volumes I-III. Adherence to the policy and guidance presented in the HSEEP Volumes ensures that exercise programs conform to established best practices and helps provide unity and consistency of effort for exercises at all levels of government.

Actors
Actors simulate specific roles during exercise play. They typically are volunteers who have been recruited to play the role of victims or other bystanders.

Observers
Observers visit or view selected segments of the exercise. Observers do not play in the exercise, nor do they perform any control or evaluation functions. Observers view the exercise from a designated observation area and must remain within the observation area during the exercise. VIP's are also observers, but they frequently are grouped separately. A dedicated group of exercise controllers will be assigned to manage these groups.

Media Personnel
Some media personnel may be present as observers, pending approval by Emergency Management Agency and the Exercise Planning Team. Media interactions also may be simulated by the SimCell to enhance realism and meet related exercise objectives. A dedicated group of exercise controllers will be assigned to manage these groups.

Support Staff
The exercise support staff includes individuals who are assigned administrative and logistical support tasks during the exercise (e.g., registration, catering).

Dec 14, 2012 - Police + EMS

Last Edited by TruthNow88 on 01/25/2013 01:51 AM
"Fuck the American regime change policy... Pardon me... I mean fuck our gift of democracy!"
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
[link to soundcloud.com (secure)]
Rinty

User ID: 18164113
United States
01/25/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds believable. Thank you, thank you.
If that group of cops were speaking some sort of foreign language then they were not local. So only a few local cops would need to be in on it. Seems such a giant amount of drills going on that if something real did happen most would yawn.
Thanks again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32922447
Australia
01/25/2013 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

You should move and not tell anyone where. Make peace with your family and tell them you will be back, and you will.

Move in with the many seekers who are unraveling this story and let your voice be heard.

If you think you can help shatter the false reality of lies we live in, it is time.

Now is the time and step up and help the people who have lived in a word of deceit.

God bless you and yours
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1630959

You just said that with the back of your hand on your forehead, didn't you?

Drama queen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1630959
United States
01/25/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

God bless you and yours
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1630959

You just said that with the back of your hand on your forehead, didn't you?

Drama queen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32922447

No I said it because some of us know damn well that these false flag operations are real and have transformed our current reality to an orwellian nightmare.

It is time we step into our own reality and live free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29094041
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Sikmisfit

We ask questions within our family and others of course. But we just accept what the media and town officials tell us. A shooting happened. 28 people died and that's that. If they say this family or this family was affected then we are suppose to believe it. Even though no one knows who some of these families are.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

as much as we've hoped folks from Newtown would come forward, it concerns me that you are young and easily impressed. no one here would want to feel that you might be bated here, and put yourself in a world of peril. Due to not really knowing if missing info and confusion is due to error, or if not--if the intent was dark or hidden--then god help us all. we have to believe truth will out, but it might be better not to prod the sleeping dog.

at least we are raising our level of communication here, sharing our American flavor of discovery. u2efine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11899033
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10743044
United States
01/25/2013 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You OP!

hf
Anony-mouse
User ID: 23032960
United States
01/25/2013 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only problem I have with the original post is..

Eating Captain Crunch and Mountain Dew?! You're better than that! All that GMO food is toxic!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26372742
Canada
01/25/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op what is everyone else in town feeling or thinking? Do they know the people interviewed on tv? Did anyone you know, know the Lanzas? (And whether they had one son or two?)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32059272
New Zealand
01/25/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but I'm a writer. I am highly suspicious of the use of "was" in OP's story. Newton, CT is a small town but a small town filled with middle to upper-middle class folk. Surely they know the difference between "We 'were' doing this and that" and "We 'was' doing this and that".
This is a highly dramatized story.

AND I'm NOT a shill! I just don't want the facts of this story getting muddled with silly BS.
XMFan

User ID: 8386617
United States
01/25/2013 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
You Was? Or You Were?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1006869
United States
01/25/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pure fiction.

Only way I would even consider trying to believe
this is if a mod checks the IP and confirms the
op is in CT and close to the Sandy Hook township.

Until then.....bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31145064
United Kingdom
01/25/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK

Call me sceptical.

Having just read and re-read your account, i'm sorry but it just reads like someone who is trying too hard to write a story.

Somebody who is trying to relay a factual account does not 'write' the way this is written whereas somebody writing a work of fiction does, by padding it out with all the unnecessary level of detail you have included.

Listen, you may be on the level, but i have my doubts.

GLP