I live in in Newtown, CT

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32678919
United States
01/25/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I live in in Newtown, CT
OP, I heard that some of those parents were satanists and that there was a lot of occult activity in that town. I'm not religious but I don't know those people were just very odd on tv, it seemed as if they were milking the media.

Had it been myself losing a child I would not speak about it for a while....

I don't know there are too many holes in the story. Not to mention the websites for funding sandy hook being created prior the tragedy and the whole deal with Victorias rip Facebook page then they went and changed it and yeah hacking happens ... Then the guy who took his kids into his house and changed his story twice...
The sweatshirts being strewn outside the car with all four door open? Probably to kidnap the kids who knows...

I feel bad for these kids , they were probably in some satanic sacrificial ritual thing or brought to underground base or something who knows...

Nothing adds up.
 Quoting: K 16561399

Yup, I've heard that too. Just like our friendly witch Laura from Newtown who showed up in this thread.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live close to you.. I know for a fact the shootings happened .. the principal was best friends with my daughters bf's mother..

That morning in my town.. there was a planned lock down drill for my children that was canceled due to the shooting.. i found it very odd..

I dont know how other parents feel.. but my 5 y.o came home the other day.. they had the kids lock themselves in the classroom.. locked into the one person bathroom while the kids sat silently as the teacher pretended to hold the door closed as a bad guy got in..

That night she told me I got a note saying the end of this month they would do that drill with police in place.. AND WE WILL HAVE NO ACCESS TO OUR CHILDREN..

Not happy!,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25606633

Not happy? You're full of shit. You're payed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14587453

I agree.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's legit

I lived in Newtown for over 10 years

the places he mentions, the specifics are things locals would know

Quoting: IssueX

Nope. He's not from anywhere near there. Everything he posted was gotten from google maps and from the info already posted online about the shooting.
 Quoting: Holden 32744103

Shut up already. You look foolish.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32996718
United States
01/25/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you should know that-

1) The law enforcement investigation is still ongoing.

2) You could be charged with interfering with a law enforcement investigation.

3) Law enforcement has vowed to charge anyone interfering - including anyone making up false stories on the internet, with a crime.

Points 2 and 3 violate point 1 in the Bill of Rights - The First Amendment.

Also, Lt. Vance is a fascist POS who should have his badge shoved far up his ass.

You, who parrots Lt. Vance's BS should have Lt. Vance shoved far up YOUR ass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1640514
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/25/2013 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
i really like how someone who 'knows' one of the parent's whose child was killed finally shows up, and it's a witch of all things!

running a shop called Talisman.

i wonder... is there any precedent of sacrificing children for the creation of a talisman?

:owlwater:
 Quoting: The Gallows

Funny you should post this.
Do you remember the poster's facebook Mystique Boutique
or Friends Of "The Parkers".
Complete with Owl motiff and everything.
[link to www.facebook.com]

A shop not unlike "The Talisman".

Small creepy world.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will post no proof that I actually do live here. I'm sure some have clicked away immediately at that confession and I do not blame them. You may or may not believe in what I am about to say and that is your choice.

I live in Newtown. I live about 1 mile from Sandy Hook Elementary on Riverside Road. I didn't go to work on Friday Dec 14th. I called in sick but I was playing hooky. I work at a restaurant in Danbury. I've spent the past 2 hours debating with myself if I should post this. I could have posted it somewhere else but this site seems to always pop up when the Sandy Hook "shooting" is concerned. I figured this was the most popular spot.

At around 8:50-9:00am I had just finished eating my breakfast. I had Captain Crunch cereal. I had used the last of my milk. I decided to go get some at Caraluzzi's because a friend of mine works there and I wanted to see what he was up to that evening. I get in my car at about 9:05am. I drive West on Riverside Road. Before I even got to the Fire House, I noticed a lot of vehicles parked there. Way, way, way more than usual. A few was parked on both sides of the road. I figured they was just doing some kind of training or a meeting. However one thing did stick out and that was the fact that a lot of the vehicles was solid silver and solid black. I drive past the Fire House and the Senior Center is right next door less than 100 yards. That parking lot was full as well with some of the same vehicles mixed with trucks and what not. Vehicles you would expect to see in a parking lot. Still I thought nothing of it. I go get my milk.

I'm in Caraluzzi's and I've been talking to my friend for a right good while and we hear 2 police cars go by. About 5 minutes later we hear a Helicopter. Dave comes from the back and said, "They must be doing another drill again. Scanner said mass casualty incident involving children". Right then I figured out why all those vehicles was at the Fire House and Senior Center. Because it's not the first time they have done that. They did a similar thing about 1 year ago around this time of year. And they are always doing car accidents that concerns Hazmat or whatever. I told them what I saw. Dave said, "Those cars sound like FBI cars. I guess they would be in on it". So I figure to go so I could catch a peek at what was going on. I get to town and couldn't go down Riverside Road. I told the officer that I live down there. He said, "No through traffic even for residents. Fire and Rescue and Police need to finish doing what they are doing". I said, "What are they doing?". He said, "I would tell you if I knew and I have no clue. The way it sounds they are running a drill but we have been blocked from main traffic. I was just told to do traffic control and make sure no one goes down there".

Then I drive west to Danbury. I don't know why but I just did. I was thinking to myself that that was what I get for playing hooky from work. I had the radio on but not loud enough to hear it. I turn it up thinking maybe I could catch what was going on. The local station mentioned nothing. At about 10:00 they break in from Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55". The guy said that he was hearing reports of an incident at Sandy Hook Elem and that surrounding schools was on lock down however, "I called my wife because she works at Newtown Middle School and she said they weren't on lock down and haven't heard anything about an incident. So it appears information has been mixed up. We need to get our stuff together before they tell me to report".

I get to Danbury and I go into Global gas station to get a Mt. Dew. They had the tv on and I froze. They was watching coverage of the "shooting". I just watched for 30 minutes frozen. Then I started thinking about all of those cars at the Fire Dept. I didn't know what to think about that. My brain just didn't work after watching the tv.

Fast forward to right this second. I've read the theories and the stories and honestly, those are the only ones that add up. I live here and I do not know what the **** went on. This town is fairly small. I know right many people. I know Eugene Rosen. He is an extremely creepy bastard. I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews. But the Phelps and Parker families that seem to be shoved down our throat, I have no idea in hell who they are. I've asked family and friends and they don't know who they are. I know a Robert Parker, but that sure as hell isn't him in the interviews.

I just do not know what is going on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32912855

You should consider going public on Fox News. If you are worried about backlash from locals, or others who might've been "in on the scam", then you can contact the Patrick Henry Center in Virginia.

The PHC is a government watchdog group that helps protect whistleblowers who lose their job or are otherwise threatened for blowing the whistle on government scandals.

[link to www.patrickhenrycenter.com]
 Quoting: The Free Galatian

Are you insane?
The Gallows

User ID: 1311324
United States
01/25/2013 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
i really like how someone who 'knows' one of the parent's whose child was killed finally shows up, and it's a witch of all things!

i wonder... is there any precedent of sacrificing children for the creation of a talisman?

owlwater

Small creepy world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

isn't it, though?

what are the odds that a small town would have not one, but two witchcraft stores, and that they would be a short drive away from one of these 'mass shootings', and then the owner of one turns up on this forum to 'verify' that her 'friend' lost her 'child'?
rhombus will set you free...

some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend. just what you want to be, you will be in the end!

if you can't face the truth it's probably raping you from behind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32996718
United States
01/25/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32912855

You end by by saying you "don't know what's going on" but present your experience and theory. well, no one believes what the media presents as truth, and our govenment has zero credibility. But I DO know Scarlett Lewis, her mother Maureen, her ex Neil (Jesse's father) and her two sons. My kids saw hers all summer, they go boating on the same lake together. They are kind and good people, Scarlett owns a farm and has opened it up to many children who might not ever get to go horseback riding or experience "farm life". So why in the world would you put such an ugly, unrelated remark into your post? Are you one of her stupid neighbors who bought one of the "McMansions" in the new development they put in across the street, and who now complain about her barn and animals even though they live across from a working 1700's farm??? One of the people who have left nasty notes, have let her sheep and other animals out then called Animal Control to complain? Hmmm ???

I live two towns away (Huntington) and my shop, Talisman (you can google it to confirm) is one town away in Monroe. We are ALL devastated here by this senseless, horrible act of violence. No matter who or what perpetrated it, the children ARE dead. We are all grieving. There are many unanswered questions, much that is not being told to us and we are aware of all that. But don't say things that are just mean and have no relevance - Scarlett doesn't deserve that, and as her friend I am deeply offended. Come to the shop, I'll be happy to discuss this in in-depth with you ...

Thank you,
Laura Lenhard (I am NO "anonymous coward"!!!)
 Quoting: CTChick

Are you this Laura Lenhard?

From "Out of the Broomcloset: Witches Talk About the Craft"

{SNIP}

Today's Witchcraft

{SNIP}

Mary Kimball, former president of the Connecticut Wiccan and Pagan Network, has held many pagan events in Danbury. Kimball said, “People should not fear witchcraft. We believe we are all part of nature and everthing we do has an impact. Some wiccan and pagan laws would be, Do as you will, but harm none. Everything I put out comes back three fold. If I do good things, good things come back. Love is the law.”

Kimball said that everyone has powers. “What is the difference between kneeling and praying to God? It's no different than what I do when I ask my god or goddess for help. Everyone has the potential to be a high priest or priestess.”

Wiccan Alicia Folberth has been running a temple for 16 years and practicing 26 years. She explained, “Wicca is a marriage between many pagan practices,” she said. “There has always been a tradition, a kind of religious and spiritual witchcraft. Spellwork engages the forces of the universe to work the same way it does with prayer.”

Perhaps because of the fame of Hannah Cranna, Monroe supports two shops that feature items for practicing witchcraft. Laura Lenhard, owner of Talisman, said, “A shop like this would have been burned down if I still lived in Oklahoma. We celebrate universal spirituality because all paths lead to the One.”

{SNIP}

[link to monroe.patch.com]

oops
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33031691
United States
01/25/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
where is 600 kids?

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is 600 kids?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24627187
United States
01/25/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Holden has been polluting several SH thread for several days now. Talks as if you has "inside" info. Tired of hearing his smack myself.byekitty
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4613981

Whats wrong? Does the truth bother you that much?

Im getting sick of seeing sick wackos post absolute bullshit and lies about this shooting, and if you dont like it you can write it on a note and shove it up your ass.

OK Holden,
pls explain the two nuns with ID tags on their necks and wearing black tactical (military) boots. One of them appears to conceal something under her (his?) coat.
They are photographed at least twice; two pics I saw are on the Net and so ugly, they they could be males.

There is no nunnery there within walking distance, What would they be doing there, strolling around in a restricted area?

Btw: how were the kids evacuated? No school buses; none anywhere, at any time. Yet per my info, 600 kids were in the school. Curious...

Shills are easy to identify. They spew, attack, froth, "debunk", threaten, but explain NOTHING.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32822335

I thought the nun picture was strange too. I saw at least 3 maybe 4 separate pictures and in every one the tall nun is holding something down with the right arm. I would suggest anyone inclined to investigate should send the picture to the local Church to identify them under the pretext of wanting to send them a thank you card. When the Church responds and says" huh???we never saw these nuns before" then you have something. If the church says "uh that is Sister Margaret and Sister Mary Ellen" then you have to send them a thank you card
Requiemdream (Ghost)

User ID: 18092471
United States
01/25/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man, I hate wasting time with cock-n-bull stories! Argh! 1doh1
Perpetually dumbfounded.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more." C.S. Lewis

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break hearts.”
Tim Minchin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30755225
United States
01/25/2013 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I recently posted this over on a different thread but it's worth posting here as well :

I'm about ready for somebody to post one of those
Dead or Alive Threads devoted to Sandy Hook.
With the additional category of Didn't Exist.

I am full of questions and doubting that what they are saying happened had happened, but after researching and posting all the different theories and ideas floating out there I just found I can't conclude as to whether or not people have died.. Or if some were real people and some not... But because I mentioned in my blog that I have a cousin in a neighboring town who was apparently friends with one of the alleged victims (Chase Kowalski), I've been attacked by people and called a shill.

It offended me greatly because I've spent so long gathering info to some very good questions and people out there try to make me look like some kind of debunker when nothing I say points to that. I have no agenda but it seems all the people calling me a shill are the ones with an agenda, and adamantly insist that no one was killed. These people obviously didn't take the time to read any of my questions/points, or if they did they'd probably shut up about the shill sh*t.

Again, I don't want to lean any one way until more info comes out there, but who's to say any info released by officials is true or not?

All the fighting about my cousin and all was contained to my threads:
Thread: Guide to Sandy Hook Unanswered Questions/Anomalies
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Thread: A Sandy Hook Youtube Video Based on Real Anamolies and Not Opinion (Page 2)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30755225

I feel bad for the OP if she's telling the truth, because just like me, she has no reason to be lying since she is giving information that helps people who know something's up with all of this. Is there proof that she has an agenda?

People pick her story apart saying she's full of it because she gave details. She did her research, she knows how people on these threads are adamant and pick apart every little detail to be analyzed.. She knew there would be people calling her a fake so she gave as much detail as she thought would help... Then gets flamed for it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29520302
United States
01/25/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Date of the massacre is 12______14_________12

Fill in the blanks.

No one has thought of this yet.

They gave us a clue with Adam's date of death being the 13th but this is insane!!!
IssueX

User ID: 14348632
United States
01/25/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's legit

I lived in Newtown for over 10 years

the places he mentions, the specifics are things locals would know

Quoting: IssueX

Nope. He's not from anywhere near there. Everything he posted was gotten from google maps and from the info already posted online about the shooting.

Shut up already. You look foolish.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32678919

I cannot and will not comment on whether people died in the shooting

I will assume they did...although other facts and supporting evidence may have questions involved, and that's something even strangers down here in Texas have asked me...so I think the majority of people think something is a little odd about the official story

as far as everyone knowing everyone, that isn't true, at least not in a place like Connecticut

My father in law lives down the road on Obtuse Road, and despite the fact his father was the superintendent of schools and we bought the Creasys old place, we got to meet almost no one in town...and we tried

People in New England can be a little closed off and standoffish, and I doubt I'm telling tales out of school by saying that.

Unless you have kids in school at the same time, and of the same age as these kids, you might live down the road, and never know who they are...especially true when everyone is living on minimum of 1 acre, and probably over 2 acres

This is the RE listing for our place in Taunton which we sold in 06...found a pile of them in an old bureau which I unpacked a few months back:

[link to imageshack.us]

I also have a Newtown phone book, for 2007, if that has any worth at this point...

I'll go as far as vetting info, and even though we currently live in Dallas, I still keep my PO box, drivers license and a few other vitals including car registration in Newtown, so I'll verify what I can if that helps

My interest as a former reporter is the truth, like any of you, although I do not start from a point of view of assuming children did indeed get killed.

I cannot go so far as to imagine people would lie about something so horrible as that...but I do wonder about the other gunmen mentioned and other discrepencies...so I admit my biases right up front. If I get hard proof or something which makes me question that assumption I will..but it is not my current assumption.

Just got in touch a few days back with the nice couple who used to live across the street, and they home schooled their kids, but per the wife, there is nothing weird about the official story

Then again, she didn't know any of the people involved, she just said everyone is being very nice to each other since the event and that companies have decided to pick up the tab for many things, as minor as the $2 fee to go to family movies at Edmund (the town hall...)

One more person I know would definitely be aware of discrepancies, but haven't been able to get in touch with them for over a week.

I will share what I find out, as long as I don't have to put down last names of people who have not agreed to be public, as these threads are read by many people.

Me I don't mind...although nothing which will compromise banking records or be data for mischief makers...the usual, I'm sure you understand

peace....

Last Edited by IssueX on 01/25/2013 10:18 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33021978
United States
01/25/2013 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is 600 kids?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33031691

What is this video showing? All those people would have to be first responders I am assuming because there is no emotion. How come the only hug I see if from one of the three children that is in the corner towards an adult? You would think there would be people seeing other family members, friends and neighbors and you would instantly break down crying. Other than that, I saw someone with their arm around someone else`s back rubbing or scratching, this is hardly what you would expect from this reported trauma. Even if these are only first responders, how could have they held their emotions in check? You know a small town like this, they would have known the victims.

Its also strange how many people exit the doorway on the right and either move around front or into the other doorway close by. It looks more like a community meeting where they are on lunch break and you can get the provided snack and drinks in the door they are all moving into or allowed to leave the premise to get your own.

Id love to know the time stamp on this footage, I find it queer they would park in the ambulances AND then crime scene tape them off. Like what the hell???
The Gallows

User ID: 1311324
United States
01/25/2013 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where is 600 kids?

What is this video showing? All those people would have to be first responders I am assuming because there is no emotion. How come the only hug I see if from one of the three children that is in the corner towards an adult? You would think there would be people seeing other family members, friends and neighbors and you would instantly break down crying. Other than that, I saw someone with their arm around someone else`s back rubbing or scratching, this is hardly what you would expect from this reported trauma. Even if these are only first responders, how could have they held their emotions in check? You know a small town like this, they would have known the victims.

Its also strange how many people exit the doorway on the right and either move around front or into the other doorway close by. It looks more like a community meeting where they are on lunch break and you can get the provided snack and drinks in the door they are all moving into or allowed to leave the premise to get your own.

Id love to know the time stamp on this footage, I find it queer they would park in the ambulances AND then crime scene tape them off. Like what the hell???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33021978

it's more about what this video, and other aerial footage, and pictures do not show - namely the 600 children said to be evacuated.
rhombus will set you free...

some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend. just what you want to be, you will be in the end!

if you can't face the truth it's probably raping you from behind.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wasn't trying to advertise my shop (and know I don't sell online, no reason to think I'd benefit from this) - just didn't want anyone throwing up BS flags on my post as I have nothing to prove or hide. Like most of the people on GLP, I follow the pinned threads because I love the fact I can read about what is going on all around the world from the perspective of people who are actually experiencing it first-hand. Particularly in the case of earth events (quakes, hurricanes etc) this is amazing.

As far as this thread - I've known Scarlett and her family (all of whom are church-going Christians) for over ten years. I think the world of her, she is and always has been a good, kind person.

I wish I had details to present on the SH shooting - I do not. I wasn't trying to derail this thread, I was sticking up for my friend as I believe almost anyone else would. It was so badly reported on from the onset, and there is so much we are not being told. The only information I find alarming is that I have heard Adam's father (a high ranking banker) was scheduled to give damning testimony in the Libor scandal -- as was the father of the Colorado "Batman" shooting. Deeply suspicious.
 Quoting: CTChick

these are relative notions... she is good according to your opinion but other people may think she is bad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/25/2013 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
CTChick, was Scarlett ever married to Neil?
How come her son has HER maiden name as a surname?

How did such a well-to-do person end up with what appears to be a ne'er-do-well?

Why does the OP have the impression she didn't have money?

She has a 900 acre farm in very expensive per acreage area.
She has had at least two well paying jobs and wrote a hoaky
book trying to capitalize on 9/11.
uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
01/25/2013 11:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Where is 600 kids?

Just saw the HD vid.
6 local squad cars
60+ silver or blue unmarked cars, state PD?, feds?, county?
10 paramedic trucks(one moving)
26 folding chairs set up(26 fatalities?)

Last Edited by uscrusader1 on 01/25/2013 11:04 PM
uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
01/25/2013 11:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Has anyone seen this NBCNews twitter pic?
It is timestamped 8:36AM with a full firehouse of parents children and responders...
The only problem is the 911 call and the shooter wasn't reported until 9:40AM.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Someone in the cast seemed to have jumped the gun and Twittered earlier than instructed.
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
01/25/2013 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is timestamped 8:36AM with a full firehouse of parents children and responders...

Someone in the cast seemed to have jumped the gun and Twittered earlier than instructed.
 Quoting: uscrusader1

Even if it's a time zone glitch, that's nothing like what an evac'd school would look like.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32919940
Canada
01/25/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I called Carluzzi's Market where the OP said they went for coffee. I asked the young lady if "dave" was working today.

There is one "dave" working there.

Before I call out the OP perhaps s/he would like to tell me what dave's job is.
 Quoting: swansong 32919940

I'll do the OP a favor and point out that the article to which he turned for 'insider info' about the store was actually written about a DIFFERENT Caraluzzi's location.

[link to bethel.patch.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32284139

See? That's what I like. Someone willing to do a little leg-work before shooting their mouths off.

Good on you.
So Confused

User ID: 25135346
United States
01/25/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
My question is why are there so many "drills" in such small areas? And why are there so many drills, period? Is that normal in the US?? What do they mean by "drills"? Full-on catastrophe rehearsals or just lock down type things? I just don't understand (from reading comments anyway) why there are so many of them, and so many so close to each other.
 Quoting: Zuzu's Petals

I said the same thing. I don't understand that my son just graduated 2 yrs ago and they never had drills of this such!!!
So Confused

User ID: 25135346
United States
01/25/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Even if it's a time zone glitch, that's nothing like what an evac'd school would look like.
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

Yea I think I counted 4 that's a far stretch from 600!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14587453
United States
01/25/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

:owlwater:

Small creepy world.

isn't it, though?

what are the odds that a small town would have not one, but two witchcraft stores, and that they would be a short drive away from one of these 'mass shootings', and then the owner of one turns up on this forum to 'verify' that her 'friend' lost her 'child'?

Birds of a feather.

Hocus Pocus.

How many pizzas were delivered to the fire station?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32284139
United States
01/25/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
See? That's what I like. Someone willing to do a little leg-work before shooting their mouths off.

Good on you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32919940

I've already been accused in this thread of being a shill and also of not offering enough of a challenge to the veracity of the OP's comments (which, frankly, I didn't find believable enough to bother with).

I've done plenty of leg-work in other threads too, but being an 'anonymous coward' makes it hard for anyone to know that...thus no benefit of the doubt or 'track record' (which is actually how I like it...they have to read what I type and take it on its own with no persona to attach it to).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32284139
United States
01/25/2013 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've heard time zone theories to explain that, but I'm in the Eastern zone...same as CT.

There's another reporter's twitter photo that shows traffic backed up due to road closures approaching the Lanza house at ~9:36am...I was also told it was a time zone issue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14587453
United States
01/25/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've heard time zone theories to explain that, but I'm in the Eastern zone...same as CT.

There's another reporter's twitter photo that shows traffic backed up due to road closures approaching the Lanza house at ~9:36am...I was also told it was a time zone issue.

Veneer much?
swansong
User ID: 32919940
Canada
01/25/2013 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good on you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32919940

I've already been accused in this thread of being a shill and also of not offering enough of a challenge to the veracity of the OP's comments (which, frankly, I didn't find believable enough to bother with).

I've done plenty of leg-work in other threads too, but being an 'anonymous coward' makes it hard for anyone to know that...thus no benefit of the doubt or 'track record' (which is actually how I like it...they have to read what I type and take it on its own with no persona to attach it to).

Hell it's not like I don't want him him/her to actually be from there. Unfortunately all the things that concerened some others concerened me. Surely everyone knows that the secret to a good story/lie is in the details.

Frankly I've spent too much time on these issues to screw around guessing...so I called. All I'll say about the "dave" I learned about is, he aint likely to be our guy.

Too bad. I had some questions/requests for the OP.

Having said that. There has to be someone in the area willing to have a confidential conversation. If for no other reason than perhaps to have some of their own questions answered.

I often envision people just like me sitting home in Sandy Hook asking many of the same questions we do.

And judging by the posts in this thread...they all come here...lol

GLP