I live in in Newtown, CT

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33005571
United States
01/26/2013 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I live in in Newtown, CT
This is the problem... the lack of verification that you live in Newton means can not take this post as definite evidence.

Assuming that you do live in Newton CT and your Wife works at Sandy Hook... this something that you need to come forward with. People need to know this stuff.

You can't keep this from the public, when the TPTB are using this to try to pass gun legislation and start a civil war! People need to know that the government used this opportunity for their benefit.

Please OP... if you are being genuine... come forward with this information with evidence. You need to do it as fast as possible as your life you could be in danger. If people know you came forward, they can not kill you without drawing huge suspicion.
 Quoting: Dr. Manhattan

I didn't say my wife worked at Sandy Hook. I don't even have a wife and I just broke up with my girlfriend.

Yes, I should post evidence. I may just do that at some point. But right now might not be a great time or it could be a perfect time. I'm just keeping my safety in mind.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

I believed you until this post.

YOU MOST CERTAINLY DID SAY YOU WERE MARRIED, YOU CALLED YOUR WIFE - WHO WORKS AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL - but they were not on lockdown.

So are you a nutcase, a weirdo, or a shill? Either way, now I'm inclined NOT to believe one single word of this crap.

Re-Read your OWN fucking BullShit and stick to your "story" before you try to pull the wool over someone's eyes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25676821

HERE THIS IS WHAAT HE SAID:

Then I drive west to Danbury. I don't know why but I just did. I was thinking to myself that that was what I get for playing hooky from work. I had the radio on but not loud enough to hear it. I turn it up thinking maybe I could catch what was going on. The local station mentioned nothing. At about 10:00 they break in from Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55". The guy said that he was hearing reports of an incident at Sandy Hook Elem and that surrounding schools was on lock down however, "I called my wife because she works at Newtown Middle School and she said they weren't on lock down and haven't heard anything about an incident. So it appears information has been mixed up. We need to get our stuff together before they tell me to report".

He is not lying, only guilty of not having proofreading skills and clarity in writing (hardly a crime)...if you reread, he is listening to the radio station and the dj is talking about his wife.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31862440

I agree. I didn't read that closely enough. In that light there are still no proven holes in his story.

Someone even called Caraluzzi's and found out a Dave works there.

It isn't the most unusual thing to hear that someone listens to a police scanner as a hobby/obsession, but it is not the most common thing.

But consider the OP is an observant type and has his wits about him, could sense something was amiss, was willing to entertain conspiracy theories, and was attracted to GLP.

He has a friend who would likely be similar in character and interests.

Which makes it more likely than averate that this guy Dave, who works with OP's friend, would be the type to monitor scanners, to counteract the boredom of stocking or whatever in the a grocery store. The guys probly have a scanner set up in the break room or something like that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32284139
United States
01/26/2013 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Veneer much?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14587453

Go troll someone else.

And in the meantime, learn how to read.
berniemom2012
Deplorable CatRWall

User ID: 6493463
United States
01/26/2013 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live close to you.. I know for a fact the shootings happened .. the principal was best friends with my daughters bf's mother..

That morning in my town.. there was a planned lock down drill for my children that was canceled due to the shooting.. i found it very odd..

I dont know how other parents feel.. but my 5 y.o came home the other day.. they had the kids lock themselves in the classroom.. locked into the one person bathroom while the kids sat silently as the teacher pretended to hold the door closed as a bad guy got in..

That night she told me I got a note saying the end of this month they would do that drill with police in place.. AND WE WILL HAVE NO ACCESS TO OUR CHILDREN..

Not happy!,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25606633

That's a little scarey. I'd keep mine home that day if I were you.
berniemom2012
Deplorable CatRWall

United States
01/26/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pure fiction.

Only way I would even consider trying to believe
this is if a mod checks the IP and confirms the
op is in CT and close to the Sandy Hook township.

Until then.....bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1006869

he's legit

I lived in Newtown for over 10 years

the places he mentions, the specifics are things locals would know

I'll ask him a few questions only locals would know:

what is the favorite ice cream place everyone goes to in Bethel in the summer

what is the name of the German beer hall on the way out of Newtown into Bethel on Rte 6...or the name of that kennel right past it

what is the name of the bargain store over by the Big Tall Men's store...when you cross into Danbury by the Walmart
 Quoting: IssueX

Good try. Really. Ten years ago it probably would've worked. But today I could probably find all the answers to your questions given 30 minutes on Google Earth.
Wire

User ID: 2347104
United States
01/26/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is my fist and possible last post. I recommend you go to
NewtownPatch and read what is going in the town.

No I do not live there but found this in the AM Friday.25th.
Anonymous Coward
01/26/2013 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, this thread OP is total bullshit.
The Gallows

User ID: 1311324
United States
01/26/2013 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is my fist and possible last post. I recommend you go to
NewtownPatch and read what is going in the town.

No I do not live there but found this in the AM Friday.25th.
 Quoting: Wire

[link to newtown.patch.com]

In its first meeting Thursday, a panel created by Gov. Dannel Malloy in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook shootings heard testimony from two experts with experience dealing with school shootings -- former Colorado Gov. Bill Ritter and University of Virginia law professor Richard Bonnie.
Ritter, a former Denver district attorney who was present at Columbine High School on the day of the 1999 school shooting and served on the Columbine Review Commission, told the 16 members of the panel to stay inquisitive."
rhombus will set you free...

some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend. just what you want to be, you will be in the end!

if you can't face the truth it's probably raping you from behind.
The Gallows

United States
01/26/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

you of all people should appreciate a witch appearing randomly. ;)

some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend. just what you want to be, you will be in the end!

berniemom2012
Deplorable CatRWall

United States
01/26/2013 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
emiliesign
 Quoting: The Sonic Dreamer

That's NOT A WITCH SIGN, you imbecile.

Little children all over america know that it means "I love you" in American Sign Language finger spelling.

pinky up is "i"
index & thumb in an L shape is "love"
index and pinky up in a Y shape is "you"

My daughter showed it to me about 15 years ago.

Get over your witch obsession, people.
The Gallows

United States
01/26/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
emiliesign
 Quoting: The Sonic Dreamer

That's NOT A WITCH SIGN, you imbecile.

Little children all over america know that it means "I love you" in American Sign Language finger spelling.

pinky up is "i"
index & thumb in an L shape is "love"
index and pinky up in a Y shape is "you"

My daughter showed it to me about 15 years ago.

Get over your witch obsession, people.
 Quoting: berniemom2012

horns

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32408167
United States
01/26/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHY does Dave listen to a police scanner at 9am at work in a coffee shop? CMON this is pure BS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32765873

What exactly is BS about doing that, in your opinion?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32284139
United States
01/26/2013 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

But....but....but...the OP goes into such detail! Surely he speaketh the truth! 'Captain Crunch' doesn't lie!

(snicker snicker)

My only question about him remaining is, is he now posting as AC 33005571 and defending the 'integrity' of his initial post?
berniemom2012
Deplorable CatRWall

United States
01/26/2013 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone should check the heli vids and see who has the first line of cars cordonong off the scene. They are not the local PD black and whites. As a matter of fact there are more fed cars than local. And this is still while searching the grounds.
 Quoting: uscrusader1

The important thing is someone has already linked the "magnificent thing" to the Putnam county DHS/FEMA drill.

That "magnificent thing" was transported from Putnam specifically to process the evidence in order to "clean" or "spoliate" it.

That "magnificent thing" is a DMORT. Carver knows exactly what it is, and why it was there.

The entire PUTNAM crew drove up to join the FED crews already lurking in Sandy Hook, and all but the principles "in the know" thought they were involved in another drill, and they thought it was a drill THE ENTIRE TIME.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33005571

thank you for the info on the white tent structure described so eloquently by Dr. Carver, who called it a "magnificent thing." Again, had waited a month to find what it was, because i felt he communicated strongly the cognitive dissonance he experienced in seeing it. Also, i feel he has taken some abuse just for that, his manner of speaking. No matter what he had already seen, the man had o keep a world of shit quiet in his head to do that interview. I wish only the best for the best in people who had to work this scene. god help us all.
 Quoting: eos

Good point. Most coroners in small towns never find themselves in front of a mic on the national news, their every word and gesture subject to endless analysis by a fleet of paranoid amateur sleuths.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/26/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone should check the heli vids and see who has the first line of cars cordonong off the scene. They are not the local PD black and whites. As a matter of fact there are more fed cars than local. And this is still while searching the grounds.

The important thing is someone has already linked the "magnificent thing" to the Putnam county DHS/FEMA drill.

That "magnificent thing" was transported from Putnam specifically to process the evidence in order to "clean" or "spoliate" it.

That "magnificent thing" is a DMORT. Carver knows exactly what it is, and why it was there.

The entire PUTNAM crew drove up to join the FED crews already lurking in Sandy Hook, and all but the principles "in the know" thought they were involved in another drill, and they thought it was a drill THE ENTIRE TIME.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33005571

thank you for the info on the white tent structure described so eloquently by Dr. Carver, who called it a "magnificent thing." Again, had waited a month to find what it was, because i felt he communicated strongly the cognitive dissonance he experienced in seeing it. Also, i feel he has taken some abuse just for that, his manner of speaking. No matter what he had already seen, the man had o keep a world of shit quiet in his head to do that interview. I wish only the best for the best in people who had to work this scene. god help us all.
 Quoting: eos

Good point. Most coroners in small towns never find themselves in front of a mic on the national news, their every word and gesture subject to endless analysis by a fleet of paranoid amateur sleuths.

He is the STATE ME.
Such high profile cases as the Annie Le murder at Yale.
And the wood chipper murder.
This wasn't his first rodeo.
It wasn't even his first staged rodeo.

Annie Le's murder suspect and case was pure crap too.
berniemom2012
Deplorable CatRWall

United States
01/26/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is the listing for my old house, when we put it up for sale in 2006

[link to imageshack.us]

if OP wants to come back with proof, I will up the ante

I have info, but not willing to add unless someone else steps up to the plate

thanks...

Holy crap, I didn't realize GLP attracted the upper crust of New England!
:)
IssueX

User ID: 29996003
United States
01/26/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pure fiction.

Only way I would even consider trying to believe
this is if a mod checks the IP and confirms the
op is in CT and close to the Sandy Hook township.

Until then.....bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1006869

he's legit

I lived in Newtown for over 10 years

the places he mentions, the specifics are things locals would know

I'll ask him a few questions only locals would know:

what is the favorite ice cream place everyone goes to in Bethel in the summer

what is the name of the German beer hall on the way out of Newtown into Bethel on Rte 6...or the name of that kennel right past it

what is the name of the bargain store over by the Big Tall Men's store...when you cross into Danbury by the Walmart

Good try. Really. Ten years ago it probably would've worked. But today I could probably find all the answers to your questions given 30 minutes on Google Earth.

nope

you wouldn't know the name of the ice cream place (there are several in bethel, but only one everyone loves)

the store I'm speaking of you have to be a local to know, giving no hints on the name

and finally, from family lore, what is the building which was used to raise money for a cancer fund for 20 years, at the crossroads of two roads (which roads) and which family lived on the road up to Brookfield which is well known in US history

also..a catholic feature on the right hand side of rte 25 headed to brookfield...reminiscent of something in europe. Describe and define

you couldn't find that on Google maps, nor on google

discuss
IssueX

User ID: 29996003
United States
01/26/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is the listing for my old house, when we put it up for sale in 2006

[link to imageshack.us]

if OP wants to come back with proof, I will up the ante

I have info, but not willing to add unless someone else steps up to the plate

thanks...

Holy crap, I didn't realize GLP attracted the upper crust of New England!
:)

you'd be surprised who hangs out on this site...

we have free time, we're bored and we love conspiracies

btw, yesterday, here in Ft Worth, I visited with a crew of people who live on their airport

the way some people live on marinas, these guys live on an airport with their little planes in their live-in hangers

you'd be surprised who some of these folks are, because there are no loans to buy these airport condos

and some of them have the equivalent of a central american arsenal

and they understand shit which would test the credibility of many GLPers

just sayin....
berniemom2012
Deplorable CatRWall

United States
01/26/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Date of the massacre is 12______14_________12

Fill in the blanks.

No one has thought of this yet.

They gave us a clue with Adam's date of death being the 13th but this is insane!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29520302

Sorry. I'm not a numerologist. What do YOU think goes in the blanks?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33038418
Australia
01/26/2013 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am 200mtr from a main rd and always hear emergency cars etc even from the other side of town, why didn't op hear any sirens seen as he said he was that close to it all. why did op say he didn't know what was going on until he was watching tv at the corner store when most shops close to any thing like this ect know everything with all sorts of ppl walking in telling their own story of what is going on cos shop owned don't leave the shop and they get their news from walkins. Someone that is on this site and yet talks about what he is doing that night with mates and not have a camera out.. right..

more like he was having fruitloops.

Sure if you live in the area and the road is blocked off yes they don't allow cars or traffic but as for ppl yeah they do, why whos to say you don't care for a sick person and who needs you,or just gone to the docs for your childs medicine so as for getting home yeah that bit also I don't believe.
Holden
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/26/2013 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those of you who believed the OP should work on your discernment.

Normally I would not mess with someone's fictional storytelling like this, but the OP crossed a line by pretending to be an eyewitness to one of the most heinous crimes in US history, when in fact he was not.

Dogfood
User ID: 29006760
United States
01/26/2013 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
CT has some kick ass pizza
IssueX

User ID: 14348632
United States
01/26/2013 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
CT has some kick ass pizza
 Quoting: Dogfood 29006760

blech

Connectict still has bias against Italians, for chrissake

Texas, which people think is racist and redneck, has better pizza, (at least in Houston, Ft Worth, Dallas and Austin....)

In Westport, there was one pizza shop which was kinda ok...post corner Pizza

in Newtown, when first set up my avid video editing studio back in the 1990s, Taunton Press was one of my regular clients

The guys from Taunton told me how the town fathers of Newtown drove out any kind of ethnic food from Newtown, except for the crappy pizza shop up from brothers pizza which was kinda OK

there's an Indian guy who bought the only Italian restaurant in town, called Mona Lisa. He couldn't run an indian restaurant (and I love Indian) bc he would be basically run out of town down to Monroe or Bridgeport...

in CT Italian food is considered "exotic" even in Westport or Fairfield

just an fyi ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379977
United States
01/26/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
How about you do glp a favor and investigate some things. Like go to the courthouse and look up documents of people involved. It is legal and nearly free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29520302
United States
01/26/2013 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Date of the massacre is 12______14_________12

Fill in the blanks.

No one has thought of this yet.

They gave us a clue with Adam's date of death being the 13th but this is insane!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29520302

Sorry. I'm not a numerologist. What do YOU think goes in the blanks?

12 13 14 13 12

The number 13
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29520302
United States
01/26/2013 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am 200mtr from a main rd and always hear emergency cars etc even from the other side of town, why didn't op hear any sirens seen as he said he was that close to it all. why did op say he didn't know what was going on until he was watching tv at the corner store when most shops close to any thing like this ect know everything with all sorts of ppl walking in telling their own story of what is going on cos shop owned don't leave the shop and they get their news from walkins. Someone that is on this site and yet talks about what he is doing that night with mates and not have a camera out.. right..

more like he was having fruitloops.

Sure if you live in the area and the road is blocked off yes they don't allow cars or traffic but as for ppl yeah they do, why whos to say you don't care for a sick person and who needs you,or just gone to the docs for your childs medicine so as for getting home yeah that bit also I don't believe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33038418

Obviously, they would have kept quit until it went live, discretely staging everything into place so they could have complete control once it started to unfold.
Zuzu's Petals

User ID: 31989439
Canada
01/26/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone seen this NBCNews twitter pic?
It is timestamped 8:36AM with a full firehouse of parents children and responders...
The only problem is the 911 call and the shooter wasn't reported until 9:40AM.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Someone in the cast seemed to have jumped the gun and Twittered earlier than instructed.

I've heard time zone theories to explain that, but I'm in the Eastern zone...same as CT.

There's another reporter's twitter photo that shows traffic backed up due to road closures approaching the Lanza house at ~9:36am...I was also told it was a time zone issue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32284139

You actually have to log in, and set your time zone to get the accurate time for things on Twitter. You'll see that the 9:36 shows as 12:36, at least if you're in the Eastern time zone. If I don't log in to Twitter, and look at that news reporter's twitter photo, it shows 9:36.
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31469306
United States
01/26/2013 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will post no proof that I actually do live here. I'm sure some have clicked away immediately at that confession and I do not blame them. You may or may not believe in what I am about to say and that is your choice.

I live in Newtown. I live about 1 mile from Sandy Hook Elementary on Riverside Road. I didn't go to work on Friday Dec 14th. I called in sick but I was playing hooky. I work at a restaurant in Danbury. I've spent the past 2 hours debating with myself if I should post this. I could have posted it somewhere else but this site seems to always pop up when the Sandy Hook "shooting" is concerned. I figured this was the most popular spot.

At around 8:50-9:00am I had just finished eating my breakfast. I had Captain Crunch cereal. I had used the last of my milk. I decided to go get some at Caraluzzi's because a friend of mine works there and I wanted to see what he was up to that evening. I get in my car at about 9:05am. I drive West on Riverside Road. Before I even got to the Fire House, I noticed a lot of vehicles parked there. Way, way, way more than usual. A few was parked on both sides of the road. I figured they was just doing some kind of training or a meeting. However one thing did stick out and that was the fact that a lot of the vehicles was solid silver and solid black. I drive past the Fire House and the Senior Center is right next door less than 100 yards. That parking lot was full as well with some of the same vehicles mixed with trucks and what not. Vehicles you would expect to see in a parking lot. Still I thought nothing of it. I go get my milk.

I'm in Caraluzzi's and I've been talking to my friend for a right good while and we hear 2 police cars go by. About 5 minutes later we hear a Helicopter. Dave comes from the back and said, "They must be doing another drill again. Scanner said mass casualty incident involving children". Right then I figured out why all those vehicles was at the Fire House and Senior Center. Because it's not the first time they have done that. They did a similar thing about 1 year ago around this time of year. And they are always doing car accidents that concerns Hazmat or whatever. I told them what I saw. Dave said, "Those cars sound like FBI cars. I guess they would be in on it". So I figure to go so I could catch a peek at what was going on. I get to town and couldn't go down Riverside Road. I told the officer that I live down there. He said, "No through traffic even for residents. Fire and Rescue and Police need to finish doing what they are doing". I said, "What are they doing?". He said, "I would tell you if I knew and I have no clue. The way it sounds they are running a drill but we have been blocked from main traffic. I was just told to do traffic control and make sure no one goes down there".

Then I drive west to Danbury. I don't know why but I just did. I was thinking to myself that that was what I get for playing hooky from work. I had the radio on but not loud enough to hear it. I turn it up thinking maybe I could catch what was going on. The local station mentioned nothing. At about 10:00 they break in from Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55". The guy said that he was hearing reports of an incident at Sandy Hook Elem and that surrounding schools was on lock down however, "I called my wife because she works at Newtown Middle School and she said they weren't on lock down and haven't heard anything about an incident. So it appears information has been mixed up. We need to get our stuff together before they tell me to report".

I get to Danbury and I go into Global gas station to get a Mt. Dew. They had the tv on and I froze. They was watching coverage of the "shooting". I just watched for 30 minutes frozen. Then I started thinking about all of those cars at the Fire Dept. I didn't know what to think about that. My brain just didn't work after watching the tv.

Fast forward to right this second. I've read the theories and the stories and honestly, those are the only ones that add up. I live here and I do not know what the **** went on. This town is fairly small. I know right many people. I know Eugene Rosen. He is an extremely creepy bastard. I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews. But the Phelps and Parker families that seem to be shoved down our throat, I have no idea in hell who they are. I've asked family and friends and they don't know who they are. I know a Robert Parker, but that sure as hell isn't him in the interviews.

I just do not know what is going on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32912855

THIS IS KEY
why is sadny hook scvhool not listed as a school in newtown?
Thread: SANDY HOOK SCHOOLnewtown DID IT EXIST?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: SMOKING GUN NUN CATHOLIC CONNECTION Video blunder Sandy Hook school shooting: (It's actually St. Rose school)

Thread: Sandy-hook: CNN-video of school-storming shows St.Rose-School at 2:56 pm !

Thread: Sandy Hook on scene child WITNESS CLAIMS they SAW RYAN LANZA HANDCUFFED TAKEN OUT OF WOODS
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
if adam lanza died on the 13th

he could not have killed his mum
HIS MUM RETURNED FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE
ON THE 13TH OF DECEMBER

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS FIND OUT ABOUT SANDY HOOK

was Adam Lanza a zombie? Dead 13th yet SUPPOSEDLY Responsible for 14TH DECEMBER 2012 MASSAACRE?

Thread: Adam Lanza's SSDI Death Record States He Died 1 Day Before Sandy Hook Event (Dec 13, 2012) - Added: FOIA Statement of Death Matches Dec 13 Date

They made him look like a zombie on purpose in the his picture?
Thread: Why do the media keep using an obviously altered picture of Adam Lanza?

then they say he died one day before the supposd massacre at sandy hook school
Thread: Adam Lanza's SSDI Death Record States He Died 1 Day Before Sandy Hook Event (Dec 13, 2012) - Added: FOIA Statement of Death Matches Dec 13 Date

A school that is not listed as a school in searches?

Thread: SANDY HOOK SCHOOLnewtown DID IT EXIST?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

st rose SCHOOL was on lockdown according to its preistLEADER
WIESS
FROM THAT MORNING UNTIL PAST 2PM WHEN POLICE RAIDED IT

WHY DID THEY RAID ST ROSE SCHOOL?

Thread: Sandy-hook: CNN-video of school-storming shows St.Rose-School at 2:56 pm !

GLP