I live in in Newtown, CT

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31469306
United States
01/26/2013 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I live in in Newtown, CT
At around 8:50-9:00am I had just finished eating my breakfast. I had Captain Crunch cereal. I had used the last of my milk. I decided to go get some at Caraluzzi's because a friend of mine works there and I wanted to see what he was up to that evening. I get in my car at about 9:05am. I drive West on Riverside Road. Before I even got to the Fire House, I noticed a lot of vehicles parked there. Way, way, way more than usual.

SO THEY WERE ALL PREPARED AT EVEN 9.10 AM APPROX?

EVEN BEFORE THE FIRST POLICE WERE MEANT TO HAVE RECEVED ANY FIRST EMERGENCY CALLS?

WHICH ON THE POLICE AUDO ARE ABOUT 9.30 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
the nuns in the pueple van were meant to be Heading to
Danbury
its a main town
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31862440
United States
01/26/2013 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those of you who believed the OP should work on your discernment.

Normally I would not mess with someone's fictional storytelling like this, but the OP crossed a line by pretending to be an eyewitness to one of the most heinous crimes in US history, when in fact he was not.

LOL, this thread OP is total bullshit.
 Quoting: Mister Obvious

Quoting: Holden 32744103

Holden, Normally I'd let a troll like you go but your claims are completely off the wall. The OP (whether he is telling the truth or not) never says he was an eyewitness to any crime, for goodness' sakes. He claims to have seen some cars, encountered some traffic, heard some speculation and some stuff on the radio. That is NOT being an "eyewitness" to a crime...and he never makes that claim or "crosses that line". You, on the other hand ARE making false claims.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32284139
United States
01/26/2013 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
You actually have to log in, and set your time zone to get the accurate time for things on Twitter. You'll see that the 9:36 shows as 12:36, at least if you're in the Eastern time zone. If I don't log in to Twitter, and look at that news reporter's twitter photo, it shows 9:36.
 Quoting: Zuzu's Petals

Ahhhhh, thank you for the explanation. Since I don't have a twitter account, I'd certainly have no reason to log in!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/26/2013 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
8 kids on the list are said to have been members of St Rose of Lima Church.
But, didn't go to school there?

Caroline Previdi
Grace McDonnell
Catherine Hubbard
James Mattioli
Olivia Engel
Jessica Rekos
Josephine Gay
Daniel Barden

Strange.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32678919
United States
01/26/2013 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too good to miss!bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Strange.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

Not strange at all. The church I went to as a kid was also a school, but I did not go to school there, and this was the norm for the catholic kids in the neighborhood.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Had you noticed a increased number of chinses visitors there Lately?

there is seeming mandarin chinses being speken by police in one of the vides

this links to st rose school
agani
they have had chinese teachers over and they have sent their own teachers to china

its part of their programme to get their kids learning mandarin chinese

so you have st rose linked up with that anomaly on the video of the police also.

Thread: SANDY HOOK close up CLEAR HD OF THE NUN outfits

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
A FOREIGN LANGUAGE HEARD BEING SPOKEN IN SANDY HOOK

Listen carefully @3:10. The military/police aren’t speaking English.

[link to sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com]

Sure ENOUGH. Sounds Slavic.

More Japanese or chinese if you ask me

Technology Connects China and St. Rose of Lima Pre-School
News-Times Article May 24, 2012

But soon that is expected to change.

The Diocese of Bridgeport has a Chinese project under way that includes introducing the teaching of Mandarin Chinese in its 38 schools.

A contingent of principals and diocesan leaders visited China in February, including the school they visited via Skype on Thursday, Yu Niao Kin in Hangzhou, China.

Author Helen Yi Chen, the diocese's consultant on the project and an immigrant from China, brought Dames, St. Rose Principal Mary Maloney, Immaculate High School President Kathleen Casey and St. Gregory the Great Principal Sister Mary John O'Rourke and a couple of other diocesan educators on a seven-day expedition to visit some public and private schools in China.

Chen said it has been a wonderful partnership, because they all share a passion for education.

The project also includes teachers from China visiting the diocese in the summer to see its math and technology program and to have the diocesan students visit an international camp in China in high school.

[link to www.stroseschool.com]

ANOTHER SMOKING GUN

THE VOICE IS DEF CHINESE OR JAP
NOW WE HAVE ST ROSE SCHOOL
andy-hook: CNN-video of school-storming shows St.Rose-School at 2:56 pm !
CAVORTING WITH THE CHINESE IN ALNAGUAGE PROGRAM AND EVEN VISTING CHINA AND WE HAVE CHINESE TEACHERS IN NEWTON THIS VERY YEAR!

AND WE HAVE GUNMAN WAS A PREIST AND NUNS ON THE RUN
AND NUN ROBES BY THE BLACK CAR

I ASK
WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Strange.

Not strange at all. The church I went to as a kid was also a school, but I did not go to school there, and this was the norm for the catholic kids in the neighborhood.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32284139

bULLSHIT

ST ROSE OF LIMA CHURCH

IS THE LOCAL CATHOLIC CHURCH
MANY OF THE VICTIMS FAMILIES ARE CATHOLIC

THE CHURCH IS NOT JOINED ONTO SANDY HOOK ELEM

ST ROSE OF LIMA SCHOOL IS A PRIVATE CATHOLIC SCHOOL
IN NEWTOWN IT WAS RAIDED BY POLICE
AFTER BEING DESERTED BY THE PRIEST AND TEACHERS WHO RUN IT
THE KIDS THERE WERE ABONONED FOR HOURS

WHILE THE PRESIST AND HIS TEACHER NUNS AND CLERGY
WENT TO SANDY HOOK

THE GUNMAN WAS REPORTEDLY DRESSED AS A PREIST
AND SO WAS LET INTO THE SANDY HOOK SCHOOL
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bULLSHIT

ST ROSE OF LIMA CHURCH

WENT TO SANDY HOOK

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31469306

First, why are you shouting?

Second, your call of 'bullshit' is bullshit. Lots of catholic kids go to public schools, even when there is a catholic school nearby. Just because there are catholic kids/families in Sandy Hook, it is NOT a logical conclusion that they therefore must be students at that catholic school.

All the stuff about priests and nuns and people dressed up as priests and nuns is IRRELEVANT to whether or not the kids were students at the catholic school at St Rose. They are completed unrelated things; there is no corollary or causal relationship between them.
IssueX

User ID: 33059958
United States
01/26/2013 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
the nuns in the pueple van were meant to be Heading to
Danbury
its a main town

there is also a grotto up the road, off 25 into Brookfield, past the intersection with Obtuse

I used to stop there sometimes, because it was very scenic

[link to www.flickr.com]

there is a catholic organization which built the grotto, it looks like a copy of lourdes with a big statue of the virgin Mary

sometimes the thought would go through my head: why such a significant grotto here...? Is there something particularly negative someone is trying to counter?

that thought did go through my head once or twice
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Strange.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32284139

bULLSHIT

ST ROSE OF LIMA CHURCH

WENT TO SANDY HOOK

It was a drill.
There was no shooter let in because he was dressed as a priest or a nun or a devil costume.
Now pipe down with all your yelling disinfo in a crowded room.

Thank you.
Holden
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/26/2013 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Normally I would not mess with someone's fictional storytelling like this, but the OP crossed a line by pretending to be an eyewitness to one of the most heinous crimes in US history, when in fact he was not.

Holden, Normally I'd let a troll like you go but your claims are completely off the wall. The OP (whether he is telling the truth or not) never says he was an eyewitness to any crime, for goodness' sakes. He claims to have seen some cars, encountered some traffic, heard some speculation and some stuff on the radio. That is NOT being an "eyewitness" to a crime...and he never makes that claim or "crosses that line". You, on the other hand ARE making false claims.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31862440

Read the thread before posting.

The OP WAS FULL OF SHIT. PERIOD. A moderator even confirmed it for you, in the post quoted (Mister Obvious).

I thought that would be enough. For most people it would be; but for an idiot - I guess not. Get a clue:

and about dat dere definition of eyewitness, get a clue about that also -
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"A witness is someone who has, who claims to have, or is thought, by someone with authority to compel testimony, to have knowledge relevant to an event or other matter of interest. In law a witness is someone who, either voluntarily or under compulsion, provides testimonial evidence, either oral or written, of what he or she knows or claims to know about the matter before some official authorized to take such testimony."

So, as you see, an eyewitness does not mean solely someone who actually saw the perpetrator commit the crime as you falsely assumed. It is anyone as detailed in the definition above.

The amount of ignorant idiots rambling on about hoaxes and conspiracies about the Sandy Hook shooting is astounding to me. It is sadly ironic that so many people thinking they have 'found the truth' are more lost than anyone else.
Zuzu's Petals

User ID: 31989439
Canada
01/26/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

The OP WAS FULL OF SHIT. PERIOD. A moderator even confirmed it for you, in the post quoted (Mister Obvious).

I thought that would be enough. For most people it would be; but for an idiot - I guess not. Get a clue:

"A witness is someone who has, who claims to have, or is thought, by someone with authority to compel testimony, to have knowledge relevant to an event or other matter of interest. In law a witness is someone who, either voluntarily or under compulsion, provides testimonial evidence, either oral or written, of what he or she knows or claims to know about the matter before some official authorized to take such testimony."

So, as you see, an eyewitness does not mean solely someone who actually saw the perpetrator commit the crime as you falsely assumed. It is anyone as detailed in the definition above.

The amount of ignorant idiots rambling on about hoaxes and conspiracies about the Sandy Hook shooting is astounding to me. It is sadly ironic that so many people thinking they have 'found the truth' are more lost than anyone else.

The number of "ignorant idiots" who truly believe it'd be more practical to wheel people on stretchers up and down this road, rather than park ambulances right outside or very close to the school, is astounding to me.

The number of "ignorant idiots" who believe this is the scene of a legitimate mass shooting is also astounding to me.

All this boils down to is common sense. If this meets anyone's standard, you clearly don't have any.

How exactly did a moderator "confirm" anything? Whatever a mod says is fact? Please. People are free to form their own opinions and decide whether or not they believe what is posted. You or anyone else, unless presenting something factual, can't "confirm" anything. Why on earth would you be on a site like this if you just automatically believe something because someone says it's true or not?

Last Edited by Zuzu's Petals on 01/26/2013 12:35 PM
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

The number of "ignorant idiots" who truly believe it'd be more practical to wheel people on stretchers up and down this road, rather than park ambulances right outside or very close to the school, is astounding to me.

The number of "ignorant idiots" who believe this is the scene of a legitimate mass shooting, is astounding to me also.

All this boils down to is common sense. If this meets anyone's standard, you clearly don't have any.

How exactly did a moderator "confirm" anything? Whatever a mod says is fact? Please. People are free to form their own opinions and decide whether or not they believe what is posted. You or anyone else, unless presenting something factual, can't "confirm" anything.

Right on, ZP.
If any person does not understand that in a real incident that every single person would have been transported to a hospital while lifesaving measures attempted does not comprehend real life.

You could find a person who was killed in a motorcycle crash.
They'll scrape together whatever remains and fly or drive them to a hospital. They don't just leave them there on the side of the road because they're dead and no point in trying to remove them.

I'd like for a photo of the FEMA portable MORT that is claimed to be in the Parking LOT of Sandy Hook to be posted.
There isn't one. Because there wasn't one.
And that is their last rationale for leaving 27 alleged bodies there at the school.
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
01/26/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd like for a photo of the FEMA portable MORT that is claimed to be in the Parking LOT of Sandy Hook to be posted.
And that is their last rationale for leaving 27 alleged bodies there at the school.

It was this THING. lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33061433
United States
01/26/2013 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am 200mtr from a main rd and always hear emergency cars etc even from the other side of town, why didn't op hear any sirens seen as he said he was that close to it all. why did op say he didn't know what was going on until he was watching tv at the corner store when most shops close to any thing like this ect know everything with all sorts of ppl walking in telling their own story of what is going on cos shop owned don't leave the shop and they get their news from walkins. Someone that is on this site and yet talks about what he is doing that night with mates and not have a camera out.. right..

more like he was having fruitloops.

Sure if you live in the area and the road is blocked off yes they don't allow cars or traffic but as for ppl yeah they do, why whos to say you don't care for a sick person and who needs you,or just gone to the docs for your childs medicine so as for getting home yeah that bit also I don't believe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33038418

In america, a grocery store is not a place with high traffic at 9 in the morning. They are not places where anyone "chats up" the staff unless you are personal friends with them, as this guy was. And most people are sheep and wouldn't think twice about the amount of vehicles or their type parked near the firehouse.

There were no sirens because it wasn't an official 9-11 event until 30 MINUTES LATER.

And where do you get this doing things at night with your mates without a camera crap from. Did you even read the article?
Holden
United States
01/26/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right on, ZP.
If any person does not understand that in a real incident that every single person would have been transported to a hospital while lifesaving measures attempted does not comprehend real life.

They'll scrape together whatever remains and fly or drive them to a hospital. They don't just leave them there on the side of the road because they're dead and no point in trying to remove them.

ROFLMAO!!! Absolutely false. Only those with a potential to be saved are taken to an ED. People are routinely declared dead on scene. Are you gonna do CPR on someone whose head is gone from the jaw up? Uh no, idiot. Additionally, with an active crime scene investigation (der hurr such as Sandy Hook), the bodies will not be moved until the crime scene investigators determine them to be moved.

I continue to ask myself, why do I even bother to debate with damn ignorant fools who make such plainly untrue claims?

OMG SMGDMFH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33061433
United States
01/26/2013 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

The number of "ignorant idiots" who believe this is the scene of a legitimate mass shooting, is astounding to me also.

How exactly did a moderator "confirm" anything? Whatever a mod says is fact? Please. People are free to form their own opinions and decide whether or not they believe what is posted. You or anyone else, unless presenting something factual, can't "confirm" anything.

Right on, ZP.

NO, you don't understand the actual purpose of certain regional DMORTs. They are used to spoliate evidence and cover up crimes.

“On December 14, 2012, Adam Peter Lanza, age 20, fatally shot twenty children and six adult staff members and wounded two at Sandy Hook Elementary School in the Sandy Hook village of Newtown, Connecticut.[6][7] Before driving to the school, he had shot and killed his mother, Nancy Lanza, at their Newtown home.[9][11][12] After killing the students and staff members, Lanza committed suicide by shooting himself in the head as first responders arrived. … Newtown police dispatch first requested officers on the scene at 9:35 a.m.[44] Connecticut State Police received the first call at 9:41 a.m.,[36] and with Newtown police, quickly mobilized local police dog and Police Tactical Units, a bomb squad, and a state police helicopter. …. Police locked down the school and began evacuating the survivors room-by-room, escorting groups of students and adults away from the school. The school was swept for additional shooters at least four times by the police. No shots were fired by the authorities. At approximately 10:00 a.m., Danbury Hospital scrambled extra medical personnel in expectation of having to treat numerous victims. Only three wounded patients were evacuated to the hospital, where two children were later declared dead.[53] The other was an unidentified adult.[8] The New York City medical examiner dispatched a [DMORT Region II] portable morgue to assist with the aftermath [and disrupt C2CSI – Luckily AD was monitoring all PKI transmissions to HSBC Illinois and Canada Square].”

“Information Resources – Servers [in the DMORT Portable Morgue as used at Sandy Hook to process encrypted images of the faces of children shot with HSBC Illinois’ Fast and Furious Bushmaster rifles]

The Server runs Windows Server 2003, is physically secured, requires AD [Abel Danger] authentication from encrypted authorized clients, is on its own network that is not connected to the internet, any other network or outside world. ALL logs will be reviewed each day. This means:

• Only DPMU computers can be used, and with locked down USB ports
• There will be no email, messaging, or access from outside the network
• No thumb drives can be used, no files can be copied
• The network will be managed by tough IR people with tough policies
-------------------------------

(numbered footnote references have live links and can be found at the link to the entire story given below)

[link to www.abeldanger.net]

other relevant links are selected from dozens of investigative reports from the search terms DMORT SANDY HOOK in the search engine on the abeldanger.net site.

Plum City – (AbelDanger.net). United States Marine Field McConnell has linked Michelle Obama – the alleged intellectual property custodian of partial-birth abortion snuff films, produced at University of Chicago oath ceremonies – to the apparent use of a Sandy Hook DMORT Region II pedophile morgue to disfigure children’s corpses for an anti-Bushmaster rifle Wag the Dog story.

McConnell claims Obama was tasked as an intellectual-property lawyer at Sidley Austin by Bernardine “Torture – Paradigms and Practice” Dohrn, to develop partial-birth snuff film oath ceremonies at the University of Chicago Hospitals and thereby entrap and extort witnesses throughout their professional careers.

To see all the investigative reporting, just search the abeldanger site using terms DMORT SANDY HOOK.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31862440
United States
01/26/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Me the idiot? No, you are giving the definition for a WITNESS claiming it is actually the same legal definition as an EYEWITNESS. No, you're wrong.

eyewitness n. a person who has actually seen an event and can so testify in court.

The OP never claims to have seen the crime or anything having to do with it, except some traffic. That is NOT an eyewitness.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right on, ZP.

ROFLMAO!!! Absolutely false. Only those with a potential to be saved are taken to an ED. People are routinely declared dead on scene. Are you gonna do CPR on someone whose head is gone from the jaw up? Uh no, idiot. Additionally, with an active crime scene investigation (der hurr such as Sandy Hook), the bodies will not be moved until the crime scene investigators determine them to be moved.

I continue to ask myself, why do I even bother to debate with damn ignorant fools who make such plainly untrue claims?

OMG SMGDMFH

They might be declared dead at the scene. But, they are still transported to a hospital morgue.
Now shill some more.

I have 4 relatives who are nurses and they all say that they would have been, SHOULD have been transported REGARDLESS.
Zuzu's Petals

User ID: 31989439
Canada
01/26/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right on, ZP.

OMG SMGDMFH

You can't "debate" which is why you're resorting to the personal attacks, name calling and "OMG SMGDMFH."

Personally, I'm not looking to "debate" anything regarding Sandy Hook. I'd just like answers that mesh with my common sense. There don't seem to be many.

Regarding not moving bodies because it was an active crime scene investigation...They'd have moved them if they were fighting for their lives. I realize you're talking about the deceased, but how are you qualified to state that as fact? By your logic, they wouldn't move the injured until they'd finished getting what they needed - photos, evidence, etc. Again, doesn't make sense.

It makes sense to me that they wouldn't necessarily transport people shot to the head who were clearly dead. But, who pronounced them dead? And who did so that quickly?

You can hear in the audio, someone saying, "How many ambulances are you going to need?" The response is: "We don't know, they're not telling us." What?! Again, why not err on the side of caution, and ask for several? You can't justify this to me. To know so early on that they wouldn't even need ambulances? To park them so far away from the school? To literally wheel stretchers up that road and possibly back to the ambulances? That makes zero sense to me and never will make sense.

Last Edited by Zuzu's Petals on 01/26/2013 01:22 PM
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

Holden
United States
01/26/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right on, ZP.

OMG SMGDMFH

They might be declared dead at the scene. But, they are still transported to a hospital morgue.
Now shill some more.

I have 4 relatives who are nurses and they all say that they would have been, SHOULD have been transported REGARDLESS.

Not until the crime scene is cleared by law enforcement!

Are you seriously suggesting that EMS just moves on in and picks up the body as they please?

Really?

What youre claiming is beyond comical in its absurdity. You are denying the most basic knowledge!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200294
United States
01/26/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is my First time on this site.......You tube Brought me here..Go figure.....First of all i cant believe i read this whole post without Punching my Computer......The OP is full of shit ..PERIOD! If this whole Mess Pisses you off like it PISSES me off......then DO something about it...Go out and take pictures...Can you even go on the road in front of the school??...Thats how i know your full of it ...Your Posting things Trying to VALIDATE yourself and instead Getting HARD Evidence of REAL SHIT!!...This is why TRUE truth seekers have a hard time in General..I've done all the Investigation on the Internet 1 man can do...Just Ask yourself if your REAL are you going to Feel good about yourself for doing NOTHING when your in the mix?

Im The Real Deal Follow me @miketruthsmith on twitter .peacejavascript:doSmilie(':peace:');
Holden
United States
01/26/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW, if you didnt know, multiple shots from a .223 or 5.56 would reduce a child's head to ground beef. Each child was shot with 3 to 11 rounds.

also FYI:

FYI-
a single 5.56 round to the leg(graphic warning):

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Right on, ZP.

OMG SMGDMFH

You can't "debate" which is why you're resorting to the personal attacks, name calling and "OMG SMGDMFH."

Personally, I'm not looking to "debate" anything regarding Sandy Hook. I'd just like answers that mesh with my common sense. There don't seem to be many.

It makes sense to me that they wouldn't necessarily transport people shot to the head who were clearly dead. But, who pronounced them dead? And who did so that quickly?

You can hear in the audio, someone saying, "How many ambulances are you going to need?" The response is: "We don't know, they're not telling us." What?! Again, why not err on the side of caution, and ask for several? You can't justify this to me. To know so early on that they wouldn't even need ambulances? To park them so far away from the school? To literally wheel stretchers up that road and possibly back to the ambulances? That makes zero sense to me and never will make sense.

We have all heard that Danbury Hospital was expecting mass casualties that never came.
Why were they expecting them? Because the dead and injured are routinely transferred to a hospital not left where they lay.
This was not a situation where they happened upon a bunch of bodies and have to do a full crime scene investigation to figure out whodunit.

That's if it was real life.
You know from every single aspect of the facts we are left with to conclude there were no bodies at the school.

At least two were reported to have been at the Danbury Hospital and transferred to their morgue presumably.
But, for no good reason has it ever been reported who they were.

I mean to hear them tell it they had bodies scattered everywhere. At the school, at the hospital, at some DMORT, at the second floor of the Coroner's office.

It's pathetic all to confuse the public.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200294
United States
01/26/2013 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since Im Here i will ADD one more Random thought i had today....Raw Aerial Footage....All those Cop and Fed Cars and no Siren lights Going off in the Process....YEA RIGHT

Bomb Sniffing Dog going around Car....Yet they dont Bother to OPEN the car Trunk until NIGHT...YEA RIGHT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16773023
United States
01/26/2013 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yup global take over 1 country at a time!!
Holden
United States
01/26/2013 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im done with this thread and the absurdity of mentally ill and low-IQ people debating 'well what about this' ... 'oh' ... 'well what about that'... oh .. 'well I know its a conspiracy cuz I feel it in ma bones' .. oh ... 'well what about this' ... 'oh' .. 'well look at this here' ... 'oh' ... 'well that doesnt make sense to me so its a conspiracy' ... 'oh' 'well ....

The OP isnt from Sandy Hook anyway, so the thread is worthless on that alone.

Now I know why other 'normal' people dont waste their time with these threads.

GLP