I live in in Newtown, CT

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6866651
United States
01/26/2013 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I live in in Newtown, CT
Alright "Holden", since this thread is such a high priority for you, lets go over what you just said.

Where is the proof his IP is located somewhere else? How do you know he wasn't banned? And how do you know so much about EMS/LEO procedure?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6866651

Ignore him, he is a shill.
 Quoting: uscrusader1

I think that's pretty obvious to everyone here. His first few posts were to jump, discredit, and also threaten the OP to scare him off. Later, whether a forum mod confirmed his IP as somewhere else, doesn't really matter. He still worked this thread like a fulltime LEO working the streets, and offered no background for his knowledge or supposed truths. This site needs a ban filter so we can add these people to it. Otherwise they get what they want when they derail threads.
Holden
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/26/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those of you just catching up, the NBC news Chief Justice Correspondent Pete Williams went on national TV on 12/15 and said that Federal and state officials confirmed to him that there were no rifles in the school, just FOUR handguns.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33061433

... and later admitted that was a mistake.

For those of you just catching up, both 1)the law enforcement in charge and 2)medical examiner have both stated that the AR was used to shoot all the people in the school(and NEVER stated otherwise!); except for the shot Adam used to kill himself which was from a handgun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/26/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

oops I put the wrong link for that. here is the correct one:
[link to www.ar15.com]
 Quoting: Holden 32744103

Thats 1 round through the leg.

Now imagine 3-11 of those going through childrens' heads and you'll understand why they were all DOA.

If this is the actual case, then why is everyone in every picture and video so nonchalant? It would be the most grusome murder scene ever, yet the JOVIAL me can giggle and crack jokes. Please post videos of this crime scene where people are in distress, like not being able to walk or keep anything down type of distress. Or blood for that matter.

In all the footage, there are no first responders getting sick, how twisted would you have to be as a first responder to not let a scene like this affect you? Not only should there be family, friends and relatives being attended to in these videos, but also first responders who had a heart and could not stomach the alleged amount of violence. We are talking children after all, how could anyone handle that?

Yet every picture we see, everyone seems emotionally normal. Care to explain this Sherlock?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33066037

To add to my point, how come there were no victims of distress that were reported to have been sent to the hospital. Heart attack, high blood pressure spikes, people fainting, etc. There would seem to be secondary injuries based on real emotional trauma, yet nothing like this is reported on.

The recent hd video of the firehouse social shows ambulances blocked in and eventually crime scene taped off, why for the life of me I cannot imagine if this was a real event and not staged.

As a leo, how could you be sure the perp worked alone and that sh was the only target? Think Columbine but since there seems to be no motive as to why Lanza chose she, couldnt there be multiple shooters with multiple targets? As leo and first responders, why would so many of your vehicle assets be parked in and not available for potential more mass casualties at another location.

Obviously the above did not happen but makes me question why the leo`s werent properly prepared for that potential. That only leads me to believe they of course knew there was no possibility of it happening because it wasnt in the script.

Shock, dizziness and hearing loss due to gunshots in enclosed building like that also.

So you are right. These are lapses in the script because they couldn't think to cover all the bases.

They are not really prepared for an awake and aware and questioning public.
Holden
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/26/2013 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously they all thought it was a drill. ONLY the need to knows knew the truth.

None of the first responders that was on scene there thought it was drill. If you believe otherwise, then give proof.

Its aweful odd how so much stuff is being pulled out of your asses.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

oops I put the wrong link for that. here is the correct one:
[link to www.ar15.com]

Now imagine 3-11 of those going through childrens' heads and you'll understand why they were all DOA.

If this is the actual case, then why is everyone in every picture and video so nonchalant? It would be the most grusome murder scene ever, yet the JOVIAL me can giggle and crack jokes. Please post videos of this crime scene where people are in distress, like not being able to walk or keep anything down type of distress. Or blood for that matter.

In all the footage, there are no first responders getting sick, how twisted would you have to be as a first responder to not let a scene like this affect you? Not only should there be family, friends and relatives being attended to in these videos, but also first responders who had a heart and could not stomach the alleged amount of violence. We are talking children after all, how could anyone handle that?

Yet every picture we see, everyone seems emotionally normal. Care to explain this Sherlock?

Obviously they all thought it was a drill. ONLY the need to knows knew the truth.

Well, do tell. What is YOUR version of the truth?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200294
United States
01/26/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nope, there have been mutliple others from the area who have shared their stories just fine, so your try fails.

In addition the OP's IP is located somewhere else. He made up the story. There was no additional vehicles at the firehouse, and none out front, before the shooting. He hasnt been banned. He said he was in Sandy Hook("here") and was lying. Thats why he hasnt been back.

The ONLY 'call to action' needed is for more people to call out these idiots who are DESTROYING the process of truth with bullshit, not helping it.

Do you work for that Fraud Anderson Cooper?? Wow...Ease up CIA boyjavascript:doSmilie(':gwdance:');
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those of you just catching up, the NBC news Chief Justice Correspondent Pete Williams went on national TV on 12/15 and said that Federal and state officials confirmed to him that there were no rifles in the school, just FOUR handguns.

... and later admitted that was a mistake.

For those of you just catching up, both 1)the law enforcement in charge and 2)medical examiner have both stated that the AR was used to shoot all the people in the school(and NEVER stated otherwise!); except for the shot Adam used to kill himself which was from a handgun.

The people who made this incident got what they wanted. Total confusion of the facts and a precursor to gun control.

There is no right answer on this story. They intentionally kept putting out counter-facts so nothing could be discerned. The obvious smoking gun IMO is the discarded clothing outside the lanza car, and the fact that 9/11, Colorado, 7/7 bombings, and Sandy Hook all had the same mock drills running.

You can't discover the real story. You have paid shills, whether government or 3rd party hired all over the internet. The only obvious thing about this Sandy Hook incident is that the intelligence services, in cooperation with homeland security, had a part in it. IMO.
`
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33066037
United States
01/26/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

To add to my point, how come there were no victims of distress that were reported to have been sent to the hospital. Heart attack, high blood pressure spikes, people fainting, etc. There would seem to be secondary injuries based on real emotional trauma, yet nothing like this is reported on.

The recent hd video of the firehouse social shows ambulances blocked in and eventually crime scene taped off, why for the life of me I cannot imagine if this was a real event and not staged.

As a leo, how could you be sure the perp worked alone and that sh was the only target? Think Columbine but since there seems to be no motive as to why Lanza chose she, couldnt there be multiple shooters with multiple targets? As leo and first responders, why would so many of your vehicle assets be parked in and not available for potential more mass casualties at another location.

Obviously the above did not happen but makes me question why the leo`s werent properly prepared for that potential. That only leads me to believe they of course knew there was no possibility of it happening because it wasnt in the script.

Shock, dizziness and hearing loss due to gunshots in enclosed building like that also.

So you are right. These are lapses in the script because they couldn't think to cover all the bases.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

Good points, Mike Powers talked about what those shots would have done to survivors. How was the child who played dead able to accurately discourse with anyone???

Why are you avoiding my questions Holden?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13806508
United States
01/26/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

And that afternoon officials told him that was a mistake and NBC corrected their report.

At least you're being honest in pointing out the date of Dec. 15 whereas most people are trying to pass this off as a recent report.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

No one really knows what happened to those kids.

They were all buried after their bodies were returned to their parents.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good points, Mike Powers talked about what those shots would have done to survivors. How was the child who played dead able to accurately discourse with anyone???

Why are you avoiding my questions Holden?

He's not answering your questions, because he's a self-described RN. That's a NURSE if you didn't know. He has no authority to comment on LEO procedures, and RN's don't ride ambulances. That's what an EMT is for. He's just barking his agenda and can't back it up with any credibility.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

None of the first responders that was on scene there thought it was drill. If you believe otherwise, then give proof.

Eyes Dont LIE ..That was a DRILL
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

What? Don't you know they pulled these personnel in from other drills in progress.
So they went to this thinking it was "real world"?

Sort of like the confused air traffic controllers wondering on 9/11 real world or exercise.

The only thing that makes me think real Sandy Hook fire and rescue was left out of the loop was the interview with one on CNN with Brooke Baldwin. He was NOT called in.
Then lo and behold, Chase Kowalski's grandfather is/was a long time ambulance driver and volunteer fireman for Monroe.
Now, those are some guys you need to talk to also.
I bet they were never allowed to respond either.
Zuzu's Petals

User ID: 31989439
Canada
01/26/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have yet to see anything valid in this thread to discredit the OP, whether he was truthful or not. I have seen a ton shill activity, which usually indicates a call to action.

The OP was likely banned, his posts silenced, or he was just making it up. Either way, the responses are more telling than the story. It appears anyone from the area posting information will get attacked by shills immediately.

Nope, there have been mutliple others from the area who have shared their stories just fine, so your try fails.

In addition the OP's IP is located somewhere else. He made up the story. There was no additional vehicles at the firehouse, and none out front, before the shooting. He hasnt been banned. He said he was in Sandy Hook("here") and was lying. Thats why he hasnt been back.

The ONLY 'call to action' needed is for more people to call out these idiots who are DESTROYING the process of truth with bullshit, not helping it.

"There was no additional vehicles at the firehouse, and none out front, before the shooting."

Please tell us how you know this, and what supports this claim of yours.
 Quoting: Zuzu's Petals

Hello??? Why have you avoided answering this question? Although, it's pretty much rhetorical now.

Last Edited by Zuzu's Petals on 01/26/2013 03:01 PM
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

And that afternoon officials told him that was a mistake and NBC corrected their report.

At least you're being honest in pointing out the date of Dec. 15 whereas most people are trying to pass this off as a recent report.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13806508

Do you see what they did there?
They took Pete Williams a former State Dept spokesman and fed him a false story, wound him up and had him parrot it on TV.
Then when that didn't work, they send him in to do a correction to the story. Not the media ask why the State officials leaked him a false story in the first place.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

They took Pete Williams a former State Dept spokesman and fed him a false story, wound him up and had him parrot it on TV.
Then when that didn't work..

What do you mean by "that didn't work"?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it standard procedure to wheel victim's bodies over the top of hoses or cables?

[link to www.sandyhookhoax.com]
 Quoting: New Age Messiah

CNN thinks is Standard to Run Fake/Stock Video .....so why not
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then when that didn't work..

What do you mean by "that didn't work"?

It means there was no one that corroborated the tale about
Adam Lanza appearing at the school the day before and picking a fight with 4 teachers as a lamo excuse for him
allegedly shooting the place up the next day.
That's what I mean.

If you want to quote me, then quote me.
I went on to say that the media never asked why in the world State officials leaked him a false story in the first place. He with all those dubious creds as a former STATE DEPT spokesperson, of all people.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it standard procedure to wheel victim's bodies over the top of hoses or cables?

An example of the level of ridiculousness this has descended to.

Unfortunately, I've probably witnessed more bodies being wheeled out of homes than the average person.

The "standard procedure" is to get the body to the vehicle however you need to do it. There are frequently obstacles to overcome and you just go over or around as best you can.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Unfortunately, I've probably witnessed more bodies being wheeled out of homes than the average person.

The "standard procedure" is to get the body to the vehicle however you need to do it. There are frequently obstacles to overcome and you just go over or around as best you can.

Do you do that by yourself or in tandem?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I went on to say that the media never asked why in the world State officials leaked him a false story in the first place. He with all those dubious creds as a former STATE DEPT spokesperson, of all people.

One very questionable assumption in all these theories is that government agencies or the media are reliably competent in the first place.

It might not have been officials intentionally leaking a false story for nefarious reasons.

It's more likely that in all the confusion someone screwed up.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I figured someone would say that...Yawns....Is that a Real Pic though from the site?? or did a Yacht explode again
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33055229
Germany
01/26/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd like for a photo of the FEMA portable MORT that is claimed to be in the Parking LOT of Sandy Hook to be posted.
There isn't one. Because there wasn't one.
And that is their last rationale for leaving 27 alleged bodies there at the school.

It was this THING. lmao

"this ... this ... AMAZING THING!"

cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33054984

maybe this

[link to lonelyconservative.com]
SaveUSa

User ID: 20038946
United States
01/26/2013 03:20 PM

Report Abusive Post

What's awful is witnessing the normalcy bias so prevalent in your posts. Many of the questions and points on this thread have merit, yet some continue to defend the "official story." You're either hopelessly lost in your delusions and incapable of critical thought, or you are a paid shill. I'm not quite sure which is worse.
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're either hopelessly lost in your delusions and incapable of critical thought, or you are a paid shill.
 Quoting: SaveUSa

There is a lot of "shilling" going on with this incident and much of it is from people allegedly questioning the official story.

Don't know if it's "paid" or just people amusing themselves with elaborate trolling but it's serving to make anyone who questions any official narrative look like a loon.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

What's awful is witnessing the normalcy bias so prevalent in your posts. Many of the questions and points on this thread have merit, yet some continue to defend the "official story." You're either hopelessly lost in your delusions and incapable of critical thought, or you are a paid shill. I'm not quite sure which is worse.

Completely agree. He criticizes other theories but doesn't back up his own. It's like trying to have an intelligent conversation with a child. I think we'd all listen if he actually provided some proof of credibility for his statements. If he IS a shill, he's doing a piss poor job and should be fired.
Zuzu's Petals

User ID: 31989439
Canada
01/26/2013 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Completely agree. He criticizes other theories but doesn't back up his own. It's like trying to have an intelligent conversation with a child. I think we'd all listen if he actually provided some proof of credibility for his statements. If he IS a shill, he's doing a piss poor job and should be fired.

"It's like trying to have an intelligent conversation with a child. "

Even a child can back up their assertions with some type of basic reasoning.

Holden failed, hence his leaving the thread and avoiding responding to any of the legitimate questions.
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I figured someone would say that...Yawns....Is that a Real Pic though from the site?? or did a Yacht explode again
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1200294

Yes, what luck I tell you to already have a search term entitled Sandy Hook Hoax on tap before this event ever happened.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/26/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now that holden and others thoroughly shilled and derailed this thread, its been unpinned and sinks to the bottom. Politics people. The damage was done, unpin it and let it die. Pretty lame if you ask me.
swansong
User ID: 32919940
Canada
01/26/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd like for a photo of the FEMA portable MORT that is claimed to be in the Parking LOT of Sandy Hook to be posted.
There isn't one. Because there wasn't one.
And that is their last rationale for leaving 27 alleged bodies there at the school.

This is the ONLY photo/screencap I've been able to find of the "magnificent thing"

[link to i46.tinypic.com]

GLP