I live in in Newtown, CT

LostReality33

User ID: 5886178
United States
01/25/2013 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I live in in Newtown, CT
The only problem I have with the original post is..

Eating Captain Crunch and Mountain Dew?! You're better than that! All that GMO food is toxic!
 Quoting: Anony-mouse 23032960

clappa
"I never act without a purpose." -Duke Austerberry

"It's a bad time for the world if you're a boy or a girl or maybe something in between, it doesn't matter; we all gotta go green and trust everything the authorities tell us, because they love us and they only want the best for us..." ~Lance Hardcore

If you click this thread you can hear Maynard James Keenan of TOOL sing "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" 4 months before 9/11 Thread: TOOL The Patient 9/11 REVERSED MUSIC VIDEO "THE WORLD MUST FEEL THIS SEPTEMBER ELEVEN" <---4 MONTHS BEFORE 9/11

I've now got a website up and running exploring this new discovery of the Dark Speech, reversed secrets now revealed NO PERSONAL ADVERTISING to ULTRASONIC REVERSE SPEECH ANALYSIS CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Subscribe to DARK SPEECH DECODER CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Subscribe to the JOHNNY DARK SPEAK CHANNEL: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Get in on The Extreme Reality Puppet Show! [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] "This videocast offers unique and never-before-heard information coming to you direct from ONE EPIC NAME on the INWO scene; David Eager. The Extreme Reality Puppet Show is the FIRST, BEST & ONLY Conspiracy Puppet Show IN THE WORLD! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!"

The time is NOW!
VeryNigh
Just A Watcher on the Wall

User ID: 28809103
United States
01/25/2013 02:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but I'm a writer. I am highly suspicious of the use of "was" in OP's story. Newton, CT is a small town but a small town filled with middle to upper-middle class folk. Surely they know the difference between "We 'were' doing this and that" and "We 'was' doing this and that".
This is a highly dramatized story.

AND I'm NOT a shill! I just don't want the facts of this story getting muddled with silly BS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32059272

Thought it seemed a bit literary as well, short poor grammar the story is spun to be sensational. But perhaps that's the OP's voice coming through, an attempt to create an informative and interesting story.
"Sir, are you classified as human?"

"Negative. I am a meat-popsicle." ~Corbin Dallas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1465586
United States
01/25/2013 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK

Call me sceptical.

Having just read and re-read your account, i'm sorry but it just reads like someone who is trying too hard to write a story.

Somebody who is trying to relay a factual account does not 'write' the way this is written whereas somebody writing a work of fiction does, by padding it out with all the unnecessary level of detail you have included.

Listen, you may be on the level, but i have my doubts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31145064

He may have just added all the extra details to make the story sound more factual, assuming he's telling the truth. It can go either way.
NowUNoIT
User ID: 3899555
United States
01/25/2013 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP u need 2 take photos of the school. Do u have a zoom camera? Before they demolish it take as many photos as u can.
NowUNoIT
United States
Report Abusive Post
OP u need 2 take photos of the school. Do u have a zoom camera? Before they demolish it take as many photos as u can.
NowUNoIT
United States
Report Abusive Post
Turtles Voice

User ID: 15791612
United States
01/25/2013 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumping to read in the morning.
"In order to arrive at what you are not,
You must go through the way in which you are not."

-TS Eliot

[link to www.turtlesvoice.com]

Momma Said Write A Book About It - New novel [link to www.amazon.com (secure)]

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Johnson4truth  (OP)

User ID: 32912855
United States
Report Abusive Post
----as much as we've hoped folks from Newtown would come forward, it concerns me that you are young and easily impressed. no one here would want to feel that you might be bated here, and put yourself in a world of peril. Due to not really knowing if missing info and confusion is due to error, or if not--if the intent was dark or hidden--then god help us all. we have to believe truth will out, but it might be better not to prod the sleeping dog.----

I'm 31 and very much have a mind of my own.

Sorry, but I'm a writer. I am highly suspicious of the use of "was" in OP's story. Newton, CT is a small town but a small town filled with middle to upper-middle class folk. Surely they know the difference between "We 'were' doing this and that" and "We 'was' doing this and that".

AND I'm NOT a shill! I just don't want the facts of this story getting muddled with silly BS.

Didn't know societal hierarchy had an influence on how one typed. I apologize for my crappy grammar. The town is filled with a lot more middle class than upper class. The media shows a community of nothing but upper class.

Op what is everyone else in town feeling or thinking? Do they know the people interviewed on tv? Did anyone you know, know the Lanzas? (And whether they had one son or two?)
 Quoting: new & improved

We know some of the people that was interviewed but it was mostly the ones that was confused and didn't exactly know what was going on.

I knew of the Lanza's. I didn't personally know them. I thought they had only 1 son but appears they have 2....I guess.

Last Edited by Johnson4truth on 01/25/2013 02:21 AM
Dr. Manhattan

User ID: 28822130
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is the problem... the lack of verification that you live in Newton means can not take this post as definite evidence.

Assuming that you do live in Newton CT and that random guy's Wife works at Sandy Hook... this something that you need to come forward with. People need to know this stuff.

You can't keep this from the public, when the TPTB are using this to try to pass gun legislation and start a civil war! People need to know that the government used this opportunity for their benefit.

Please OP... if you are being genuine... come forward with this information with evidence. You need to do it as fast as possible as your life you could be in danger. If people know you came forward, they can not kill you without drawing huge suspicion.

Last Edited by Dr. Manhattan on 01/25/2013 02:23 AM
MzGA

User ID: 16521944
United States
01/25/2013 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
THIS IS NOT TRUE

bsflag

Last Edited by MzGA on 01/25/2013 02:23 AM
CtYankee

User ID: 30129105
United States
01/25/2013 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

My fathers favorite saying.....If your so rich...why aren't you smart???
CtYankee

"If at first you don't succeed, erase all evidence that you tried." -anonymous

-Spouting a fountain of nonsense since 1972-

Never met anyone important enough to lie to.....
Johnson4truth  (OP)

User ID: 32912855
United States
01/25/2013 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the problem... the lack of verification that you live in Newton means can not take this post as definite evidence.

Assuming that you do live in Newton CT and your Wife works at Sandy Hook... this something that you need to come forward with. People need to know this stuff.

You can't keep this from the public, when the TPTB are using this to try to pass gun legislation and start a civil war! People need to know that the government used this opportunity for their benefit.

Please OP... if you are being genuine... come forward with this information with evidence. You need to do it as fast as possible as your life you could be in danger. If people know you came forward, they can not kill you without drawing huge suspicion.
 Quoting: Dr. Manhattan

I didn't say my wife worked at Sandy Hook. I don't even have a wife and I just broke up with my girlfriend.

Yes, I should post evidence. I may just do that at some point. But right now might not be a great time or it could be a perfect time. I'm just keeping my safety in mind.
Copperhead

User ID: 24964643
United States
01/25/2013 02:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
You need to call into Glenn Beck tomorrow and tell your story.
Dr. Manhattan

User ID: 28822130
United States
01/25/2013 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Assuming that you do live in Newton CT and your Wife works at Sandy Hook... this something that you need to come forward with. People need to know this stuff.

I didn't say my wife worked at Sandy Hook. I don't even have a wife and I just broke up with my girlfriend.

Yes, I should post evidence. I may just do that at some point. But right now might not be a great time or it could be a perfect time. I'm just keeping my safety in mind.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

Yeah I realized that after I read it again. Still get that guy and his wife to come forward with testimonies on camera phone, along with pictures of the school. You do not even have to show your face, just video recordings and your voice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32902677
United States
01/25/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
dey cars was all parked yo!

bsflagbsflagjerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22940048
Canada
01/25/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

bsflagbsflagbsflag
WhiteLight

User ID: 19401718
United States
01/25/2013 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
----as much as we've hoped folks from Newtown would come forward, it concerns me that you are young and easily impressed. no one here would want to feel that you might be bated here, and put yourself in a world of peril. Due to not really knowing if missing info and confusion is due to error, or if not--if the intent was dark or hidden--then god help us all. we have to believe truth will out, but it might be better not to prod the sleeping dog.----

Didn't know societal hierarchy had an influence on how one typed. I apologize for my crappy grammar. The town is filled with a lot more middle class than upper class. The media shows a community of nothing but upper class.

Op what is everyone else in town feeling or thinking? Do they know the people interviewed on tv? Did anyone you know, know the Lanzas? (And whether they had one son or two?)

We know some of the people that was interviewed but it was mostly the ones that was confused and didn't exactly know what was going on.

I knew of the Lanza's. I didn't personally know them. I thought they had only 1 son but appears they have 2....I guess.

Wow this is the kicker folks.. just today it was discovered that Adam Lanza does not exist!! He is Ryan.. that is why no records existed..on another thread.. good work OP..keep reporting..you are MUCH more authentic then some here think.. stay focused and start writing things down.. every detail..every memory.. it will make a great made for tv movie some day.. when the truth really does get revealed!!
I am a Child of God
LadyK74

User ID: 22834958
United States
01/25/2013 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will post no proof that I actually do live here.

I wouldn't call BS on this, but I guess this can be easily resolved. Shoot some pics with your mobile phone from the school or Rosen's house and report back.

It's not like we are asking for your utility bill right?

That shouldn't be a problem? Today when you come home from work, just drive by one of these places we talk about and snap a pic with your cell...so easy 1.2.3

The IP doesn't mean anything, everyone can change their IP these days.

I would have a thousand questions, so I will check back for some photos.

Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32744103
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32912855

Then your story should be considered just that - a story.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32912855

Then your story should be considered just that - a story.
UnmannedAerialPilot

User ID: 32864055
United States
01/25/2013 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
From what I can tell there was at least 4 different (but similar) overlapping events that day.

12/14/12 - Sandy Hook Elementary shooting (unofficial drill)
12/14/12 - St Rosa School raided due to "suspected" shooting (not the bomb threat that came 2 days later)
12/14/12 - DHS/FEMA course on crisis response involving children prior to, during and after a disaster (course)
[link to www.ct.gov]
12/14/14 - Putnam County School Active-Shooter Drill (drill)
[link to southeast.patch.com]

The 4 overlapping events were used to control the official story being told to the public about the primary event (Sandy Hook Elementary). How much of a real event took place at Sandy Hook Elementary is hard to say, but drills and other "supposed" real-world events caused a lot of confusion and event overlap adding flexibility to the official story allowing them to cherry-pick pieces of data from various different events to arrive at a desired final outcome. Various participants from each event (mostly useful idiots) all met at the Sandy Hook Fire House (HIGHLY controlled staging area) to combine the various (similar) stories into 1 seemingly real event which is then attached to Sandy Hook Elementary and presented to the public via the MSM through controlled data "injects".

Players
Players are agency personnel who have an active role in responding to the simulated emergency and perform their regular roles and responsibilities during the exercise. Players initiate actions that will respond to and mitigate the simulated emergency.

Controllers
Controllers set up and operate the exercise site, plan and manage exercise play, and act in the roles of response individuals and agencies that are not playing in the exercise. Controllers direct the pace of exercise play; they routinely include members of the Exercise Planning Team. They provide key data to players and may prompt or initiate certain players actions to ensure exercise continuity.

Simulators
Simulators are control staff personnel who role play nonparticipating organizations or individuals. They most often operate out of the SimCell, but they may occasionally have face-to-face contact with players. Simulators function semi-independently under the supervision of SimCell controllers, enacting roles (e.g., media reporters or next of kin) in accordance with instructions provided in the Master Scenario Events List (MSEL). All simulators are ultimately accountable to the Exercise Director and Senior Controller.

-About SimCell: The SimCell is an exercise area where controllers generate and deliver injects, and receive player responses to non-participating organizations, agencies, and individuals who would likely participate actively in an actual incident. Physically, the SimCell is a working location for a number of qualified professionals who portray representatives of non-participating organizations, agencies, and individuals who would likely participate during an actual incident.

-About MSEL: The Master Scenario Events List (MSEL) is a chronological timeline of expected actions and scripted events (i.e., injects) to be inserted into operations-based exercise play by controllers in order to generate or prompt player activity. It ensures necessary events happen so that all exercise objectives are met.
The MSEL outlines benchmarks and injects that drive exercise play. It also details realistic input to exercise players, as well as information expected to emanate from simulated organizations (i.e., nonparticipating organizations, agencies, and individuals who usually would respond to the situation). An inject includes several items of information, such as inject time, intended recipient, responsible controller, inject type, a short description of the event, and the expected player action.

Evaluators
Evaluators evaluate and provide feedback on a designated functional area of the exercise. They are chosen on the basis of their expertise in the functional area(s) they have been assigned to review during the exercise and their familiarity with local emergency response procedures. Evaluators assess and document participant's performance against established emergency plans and exercise evaluation criteria, in accordance with Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) standards. They typically are chosen from planning committee members or agencies or organizations that are participating in the exercise.

-About HSEEP: The Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) is a capabilities and performance-based exercise program which provides a standardized policy, methodology, and terminology for exercise design, development, conduct, evaluation, and improvement planning. HSEEP Policy and Guidance is presented in detail in HSEEP Volumes I-III. Adherence to the policy and guidance presented in the HSEEP Volumes ensures that exercise programs conform to established best practices and helps provide unity and consistency of effort for exercises at all levels of government.

Actors
Actors simulate specific roles during exercise play. They typically are volunteers who have been recruited to play the role of victims or other bystanders.

Observers
Observers visit or view selected segments of the exercise. Observers do not play in the exercise, nor do they perform any control or evaluation functions. Observers view the exercise from a designated observation area and must remain within the observation area during the exercise. VIP's are also observers, but they frequently are grouped separately. A dedicated group of exercise controllers will be assigned to manage these groups.

Media Personnel
Some media personnel may be present as observers, pending approval by Emergency Management Agency and the Exercise Planning Team. Media interactions also may be simulated by the SimCell to enhance realism and meet related exercise objectives. A dedicated group of exercise controllers will be assigned to manage these groups.

Support Staff
The exercise support staff includes individuals who are assigned administrative and logistical support tasks during the exercise (e.g., registration, catering).

Dec 14, 2012 - Police + EMS

Quoting: TruthNow88

Here is a link to the players:
Thread: Theory on How Sandy Hoax was so easily pulled off....

It explains why they would go along with it...

Last Edited by UnmannedAerialPilot on 01/25/2013 02:49 AM
WhiteLight

User ID: 19401718
United States
Report Abusive Post
You need to call into Glenn Beck tomorrow and tell your story.
 Quoting: Copperhead

NO DON'T.. Glen just went to the dark side..he can't be trusted now..they must have gotten to him..
I am a Child of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10743044
United States
Report Abusive Post
Ignore the BS flags OP.

They are gvt shills trying to discredit you.

Anyone on this site who really wants to know the truth will be wanting to hear more from you.

Anyone on this site who really want to HIDE the truth will be trying to discredit you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31271979
United States
01/25/2013 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow this is the kicker folks.. just today it was discovered that Adam Lanza does not exist!! He is Ryan.. that is why no records existed..on another thread.. good work OP..keep reporting..you are MUCH more authentic then some here think.. stay focused and start writing things down.. every detail..every memory.. it will make a great made for tv movie some day.. when the truth really does get revealed!!
 Quoting: WhiteLight

For the last time, Adam AND Ryan Lanza BOTH existed! Proof is at the Kingston, NH town hall! Look them both up by their birth certificates! Geesh.......no wonder why people aren't taking us seriously. Adam is NOT RYAN!!!!!!!
Holden
United States
01/25/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you should know that-

1) The law enforcement investigation is still ongoing.

2) You could be charged with interfering with a law enforcement investigation.

3) Law enforcement has vowed to charge anyone interfering - including anyone making up false stories on the internet, with a crime.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31271979
United States
01/25/2013 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

I wouldn't call BS on this, but I guess this can be easily resolved. Shoot some pics with your mobile phone from the school or Rosen's house and report back.

That shouldn't be a problem? Today when you come home from work, just drive by one of these places we talk about and snap a pic with your cell...so easy 1.2.3

Thanks!
 Quoting: LadyK74

They can post those photos from out of town, too. Wherever there is WIFI, there is a chance to send pictures on here. So a home IP is not needed...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19868668
United States
01/25/2013 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Or somewhere in town... somewhere identifiable. Holding out a sign with something like "GLP" written on it (so only your hand can be seen) might help prove it. I'm afraid many people might not believe you, if you are unwilling.

Interesting thread, though. And I also have read similar elsewhere-- someone claiming to live in Newtown saying they didn't know who some of these people were... and no one they spoke to did either.

Regarding IP-- yes the address can be changed using a proxy or something... but I'm not sure how easy it would be to change it to a SPECIFIC location. Someone better than I am with computers would have to answer that. But a verification from mods might help credibility somewhat...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10743044
United States
01/25/2013 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you should know that-

1) The law enforcement investigation is still ongoing.

2) You could be charged with interfering with a law enforcement investigation.

3) Law enforcement has vowed to charge anyone interfering - including anyone making up false stories on the internet, with a crime.
 Quoting: Holden 32744103

Try reading... it's fun!
tounge

This site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that this site is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in mind when using it. In no event shall Godlikeproductions.com be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this site.

Some events depicted in certain posting and threads on this website may be fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

We do not discriminate against the mentally ill!
ampedin

User ID: 2543531
United States
01/25/2013 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
can a mod please do an IP check?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16166048
United States
01/25/2013 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks!

If you are real...
The Exif data will be sufficient proof. Don't take pictures with
Your phone. Traceable back to you. Don't send pictures
using your phone or public wi-fi. Use a Hard-wired location
Such as library or college where many use the same terminal.
Stay safe.

GLP