"Even a broken clock is right twice a day!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32834840
United States
01/27/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I live in in Newtown, CT
What's got me fucking laughing my ass off is that the same shills trying to discredit the OP's story by using insignificant details from his OP, are the same people who refuse to use the abundantly more prevalent inconsistencies from the ACTUAL EVENT!

Hey fucking shills trying to discredit the OP: Why won't you use your same investigative techniques to disect the SANDY HOOK BULLSHIT???

Stupid fucking shills are so easy to spot!

flipflipflip
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
01/27/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
SNIP SNIP SNIP
 Quoting: Dr. Manhattan

I didn't say my wife worked at Sandy Hook. I don't even have a wife and I just broke up with my girlfriend.

Yes, I should post evidence. I may just do that at some point. But right now might not be a great time or it could be a perfect time. I'm just keeping my safety in mind.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

SNIPPITY SNIP SNIP

"I called my wife because she works at Newtown Middle School and she said they weren't on lock down and haven't heard anything about an incident.
EVEN MORE SNIPPAGE
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18237036

Quoting: new & improved

That has already been addressed many pages back. The OP was quoting the dj, not talking about his own wife.

Thanks citizen, I needed that. Twas a long read and my thoughts would have been lost in here somewhere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32284139
United States
01/27/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was so believing till this.

THAT part was explainable as a quote of someone else. lol

I'm just shocked that anyone could read that post and not have every built-in lie detector go off. It was immediately obvious to me that it was BS...and believe me, it's painful to find myself agreeing with Holden (of all people) in a Sandy Hook thread, but that's what this one led to.

I still feel dirty about that, and it bothers me. My patience has been spent.

The OP was a liar, and a bad one at that. It was as plain as could be, and they should have been laughed out of here after 1 page. For those who believed him, you really do need to work on your ability to read people when you read their posts. There's a difference. I don't know how else to say it, but the OP's BS should have been over-the-top, red flags popping up, alarms going off, obvious from the start.

This thread has gotten attention all around the internet. The OP is patting himself on the back for causing that much of a stir, and laughing at those who believed him. But notice that he DID abandon his little game once he met with some resistance.

I do hope all are a little more discerning in the future when these types of characters show up. You've seen this joker in action, and now you're at least aware of one more internet scamming device. I saw the episode of the Andy Griffith Show that I linked when I was 5 years old, and all these years later I recognized the OP's modus operandi as being much too similar.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32834840
United States
01/27/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm just shocked that anyone could read that post and not have every built-in lie detector go off. It was immediately obvious to me that it was BS...and believe me, it's painful to find myself agreeing with Holden (of all people) in a Sandy Hook thread, but that's what this one led to.

The OP was a liar, and a bad one at that. It was as plain as could be, and they should have been laughed out of here after 1 page. For those who believed him, you really do need to work on your ability to read people when you read their posts. There's a difference. I don't know how else to say it, but the OP's BS should have been over-the-top, red flags popping up, alarms going off, obvious from the start.

This thread has gotten attention all around the internet. The OP is patting himself on the back for causing that much of a stir, and laughing at those who believed him. But notice that he DID abandon his little game once he met with some resistance.

I do hope all are a little more discerning in the future when these types of characters show up. You've seen this joker in action, and now you're at least aware of one more internet scamming device. I saw the episode of the Andy Griffith Show that I linked when I was 5 years old, and all these years later I recognized the OP's modus operandi as being much too similar.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32284139

Hey SHILL! What's got me fucking laughing my ass off is that the same shills -- LIKE YOU! -- trying to discredit the OP's story by using insignificant details from his OP, are the same people who refuse to use the abundantly more prevalent inconsistencies from the ACTUAL EVENT!

Hey fucking shills trying to discredit the OP: Why won't you use your same investigative techniques to disect the SANDY HOOK BULLSHIT???

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey SHILL! What's got me fucking laughing my ass off is that the same shills -- LIKE YOU! -- trying to discredit the OP's story by using insignificant details from his OP, are the same people who refuse to use the abundantly more prevalent inconsistencies from the ACTUAL EVENT!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32834840

You're an idiot.

Go read my posts in a large number of the other Sandy Hook threads and see what I've been doing here the past couple weeks.

Then realize that you're a paranoid delusional dumbass who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, and thinks anyone who points out the obvious fraud is a 'shill'.

People believing the BS from someone like the OP is only making it harder to get something resembling the truth out of the story. Some jackass imposter is only going to muddy the waters further. We don't need that; the police, the media, and the lunatics involved are already doing their best to keep the truth a mystery.

So wake up, and grow up, and stop to think about who is posting what, and why...especially when you're throwing around the 'shill' accusation at anyone who doesn't strictly adhere to whatever it is you're believing at a particular moment.

You want a shill? Go bitch about Holden. He's a shill. You're probably one too.
Zuzu's Petals

User ID: 31989439
Canada
01/27/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Where has it gotten attention?
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/27/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who knows, Zuzu?

Here we still have a standing invitation for people of Newtown who live there to add info.

And they never do.

They just prove they live around there.
Tell you where a grotto is.
Tell you about their witch shop.
Let you know where to find the best ice cream and
burgers if you happen to ever be up that way.

They are worse than useless.

I guess how Laura knows Scarlett is she frequents her
Witches n Warlocks R us store.
No wonder she doesn't want to mention that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Zuzu's Petals

Message boards...facebook...twitter....youtube comments...etc

It's all over the place, and it drew people in like moths to a flame.

And it will be used as more 'evidence' that Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists are all a bunch of lying kooks.

choler
Zuzu's Petals

Canada
01/27/2013 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

And it will be used as more 'evidence' that Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists are all a bunch of lying kooks.

choler

Most people in here stopped paying much attention to the original post long ago. Other pertinent things have come up so I'm not exactly sure why people keep trying to steer everything back to the OP.
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31698368
United States
01/27/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

choler

Most people in here stopped paying much attention to the original post long ago. Other pertinent things have come up so I'm not exactly sure why people keep trying to steer everything back to the OP.

Just getting ready to post just that.....this business of discrediting the OP is BS. How do any of you know that OP did't use an alias for his friend's name - DAVE - intentionally. OMG this is GLP. Everybody needs to get a grip. You will never know whether OP was legit or not and nothing would have made a difference in this. GLPers reading this thread as usual will be divided.

This entire Sandy Hook thing is so far out of control at this point, just consider this. Go back and take a look at the pics of the supposed Actors...I had to laugh when I went through some of the pics of the Florida people/actors. Many of those pics were photo shopped too, same as some of the family of victims photos. This entire fiasco is just that and spinning out of control to such an extent, nobody can make heads or tails of it anymore and that my friends is the intention...meant to go in many different directions to divide this country in many different ways.

Seriously, at this point every sheep I know is discussing this "Conspiracy" and they all believe it. Do you seriously think a large majority of the sheep are smart enough to wake up after just one horrible tragedy? No, the information is that blatently misconstrued and confused that even the novice, the sheep can see through it. WHY?

So before you all continue with your addiction to proving conspiracy, ask yourself why this is happening and consider that everything you say now is impacting most every American adult and you are feeding a fire. Then ask yourself why this is being allowed to happen?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30755225
United States
01/27/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
People who discredit conspiracy theorists need to look at and respond to some of the REAL QUESTIONS and stop picking apart the lunatic fringe!! Get a grip people!
Thread: Guide to Sandy Hook Unanswered Questions/Anomalies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200294
United States
01/28/2013 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Christmas was a NON-EVENT??.....Uh Creepy.....Just like the school didnt have any Christmas Deco's in the windows

A non-event in terms of materialism ... every school in the area had snowflakes in the windows in groups of 21 (for the 20 children plus the shooter, who many people felt compassion for rather than hate). More of that "kindness" stuff. Instead of going out shopping for gifts and spending money on "things" families were spending time together at home or volunteering for local charities. A good thing.

Listen, I don't know of any person in this area who isn't aware that something very strange went on that day. It was badly reported, holes in the stories, and way too much secrecy and/or concidence. It is the topic of much conversation, where ever you go people here are talking about it. Please remember that this part of Connecticut (Fairfield County) was deeply affected by the events of 9/11, in that many people who worked in the Twin Towers lived here. So just like the children who died in Sandy Hook, many of us did know people who died that day. And now, years later - our innocence is gone; we don't trust our government, we don't believe the media. But to discount the fact that people died by saying they didn't, or blame the victims because someone was "fixed up" for an interview is just mean-spirited ... and wrong, in my opinion.

Look, less than a year ago the people of Greece woke up one morning to find their Country's government had voted in an "Austerity Package" and that their savings, pensions, etc. were GONE. Further, they were informed they would work 6 weeks out of each year for free, and those who had a job would pay a stipend in order to keep those jobs. When the men went to protest, they went armed with bats and rocks - and the military police hosed them with water guns. Why? Because the people of Greece were disarmed years ago. Does anyone doubt this event (Sandy Hook) is being utilized by the US Government as a means to install fear and thereby remove guns from the American people? I think THAT'S the "conspiracy" here ... a financial failure is pending, and the last thing any government wants is a well-armed public or citizen's militia when that happens.
 Quoting: CTChick

When i was talking about no Christmas Deco's i was talking BEFORE the shooting.....HELLLLOOOOOOOOO.......Why are you so Defensive?? You might want to watch the Raw AERIAL video
Holden
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/28/2013 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
If any of you are waiting for OP to come back, its not happening anytime soon.

He's been arrested, no bond. He's being held under NDAA.
To shill or not to shill

User ID: 24806840
United States
01/28/2013 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Holden 32744103

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200294
United States
01/28/2013 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

stir
eos

User ID: 29094041
United States
01/28/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Holden, you seem to care so much, albeit in the wrong way. If you have some sort of information about the OP being held, then share it, and since you assert he's been arrested under National Defense Authorization Act for 2012 (NDAA) then please be so kind as to point to the parts of this act that allow it.

I cannot see what he "disclosed" and for you to say he's now being held for the little bit of dialogue he left here makes no sense.

Is a testimony based on a snippet of radio and the visual description of government vehicles clogging the area around the school well in advance of the actual event enough to get him silenced?

Again, what is YOUR motivation here, Holden?

To strike "fear" and to intimidate?
--------------------------------eos--------------------------​-------------
the first will be last, the last first, captivity captive.
IssueX

User ID: 14348632
United States
01/28/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who knows, Zuzu?

Here we still have a standing invitation for people of Newtown who live there to add info.

And they never do.

They just prove they live around there.
Tell you where a grotto is.
Tell you about their witch shop.
Let you know where to find the best ice cream and
burgers if you happen to ever be up that way.

They are worse than useless.

I guess how Laura knows Scarlett is she frequents her
Witches n Warlocks R us store.
No wonder she doesn't want to mention that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1482838

as you quoted two of the things I mentioned I feel I should respond

I never claimed to have information regarding the shooting. I'm reading these threads looking for clues like most others...and I assume even most who live in Newtown feel the same way. It's a fairly big and spread out place

The questions I posed were for the OP, in case they returned. They were a couple of questions which as far as I know you would only know if you're actually from that town or the next town over and not say posting from Michigan. Incidentally OP didn't answer them, nor did anyone else

The funny thing is, if someone were to post here and give precise details about the shooter or his mom, or other names and addresses, some would probably accuse them or being full of lies so they might not have much incentive to add much to the thread...

I know this incident and the inconsistencies surrounding it have people in a bad mood, but there's nothing to be gained by attacking people who are trying to add to the conversation or help best they can

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33195905
United States
01/28/2013 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube] [link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33195905
United States
01/28/2013 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another false flag attack.
Rinty

User ID: 18164113
United States
01/28/2013 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Above is a video showing that the medical examiner had pressed for laws not to disclose information on any autopsy of a murdered child. This was almost two years ago.
The video goes on to show Carver’s medical examiners office had signs of massive corruption.

To me this strongly suggests that this was at least two years in the planning stage.
 Quoting: Rinty

Whoever made that video did a horrible job, all the way around. It could have been trimmed to about 3 minutes, and all I wanted to do was reach into the guy's mouth and pull the words out. That was a painful experience. The 5 minutes of completely garbled audio was a nice touch. "Select...delete" Problem solved.

Carver pressed for a law to be passed that was redundant, knowing and stating that it was redundant. He threatened to quit over it if it was not passed. He rescinded the threat after it was passed...even though it was an unnecessary law??

That guy is as batshit crazy as his press conference shows him to be. I want to see his IQ test scores and his grades; my guess is that he rode the shortest of buses to school, and his mommy must have slept with the right people to land him a cushy bureaucratic position like that, because he's an incompetent nitwit that I would not entrust with the complex act of microwaving the breakfast food at McDonald's. And I'm not kidding.

As for the purging of his staff...well, I can only assume those were people he hired himself. They had to work FOR HIM. Those poor bastards. Does that make the office especially corrupt? That's a bit of a stretch.

Dear Anonymous Coward (User ID: 32284139),

There are a number of points in your response to my post that I agree with. You stated, “Whoever made that video did a horrible job, all the way around. It could have been trimmed to about 3 minutes, and all I wanted to do was reach into the guy's mouth and pull the words out.” Yes, I agree. On the Internet most people pay attention to videos. It could be that the person felt the information important, tried video, but was not familiar with that media. I completely agree.

You also stated that, “…Carver pressed for a law to be passed that was redundant, knowing and stating that it was redundant. He threatened to quit over it if it was not passed. He rescinded the threat after it was passed...even though it was an unnecessary law??...” That also stood out to me as being very odd. By further statements it is possible that you are indicating that he was doing this because he was stupid. Certainly that is a possibility. I also think it is possible that he was being very manipulative. Perhaps parts of the law were redundant. But also, perhaps with this redundancy there were critical parts that were not. So manipulatively he is saying something to the effect, “I will cause problems if you don’t pass it, and why not because it is covered by other laws anyway.”

I note that the thrust of the new regulation is to keep under wraps autopsies of children who were murdered. This preceded the alleged murder of children in Sandy Hook of which there are many questions.

The video also notes that there were a number of prior corruption charges regarding parts of his staff. Some of those charges might have been out of state. Still….

I am answering and reposting the link as I do not want this evidence summarily tossed out.

Johnson4truth  (OP)

User ID: 32912855
United States
01/28/2013 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have lost my job. Good job guys. This is exactly why I was hesitant to post anything at all. But apparently you internet detectives felt the need to take it upon yourself to find out who I am and where I really live. I would love to know which one(s) of you did it.

For the ones that don't know. How I have no idea but whoever had found out that I worked at Two Steps Downtown Grille. See I got a call this morning at 9am that Tom wanted to talk to me. I go in, he shows me an email. This email contained what I said on here. He fired me. Said that what I said was "inexcusable during a time of hurt and it did not reflect the opinion of the restaurant nor can we employ someone with such hurtful views". My views is what I saw. It's not an opinion, it's what I saw. Apparently that wasn't going to fly. So thank you, guys. I lost my girlfriend a while back and now I lose my job. Life is just fucking peachy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4144334
United States
01/28/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have lost my job. Good job guys. This is exactly why I was hesitant to post anything at all. But apparently you internet detectives felt the need to take it upon yourself to find out who I am and where I really live. I would love to know which one(s) of you did it.

For the ones that don't know. How I have no idea but whoever had found out that I worked at Two Steps Downtown Grille. See I got a call this morning at 9am that Tom wanted to talk to me. I go in, he shows me an email. This email contained what I said on here. He fired me. Said that what I said was "inexcusable during a time of hurt and it did not reflect the opinion of the restaurant nor can we employ someone with such hurtful views". My views is what I saw. It's not an opinion, it's what I saw. Apparently that wasn't going to fly. So thank you, guys. I lost my girlfriend a while back and now I lose my job. Life is just fucking peachy.

!!!

Who was the asshole?
New Age Messiah

User ID: 9993365
United States
01/28/2013 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I would fire you for playing hookey. You didn't express any views, really.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531391
United States
01/28/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHAT THE HELL?!?!??!!

redface
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4144334
United States
01/28/2013 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously? No one has any comments on this?

Another good way to detour anyone from coming forward with info.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18681750
United States
01/28/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

That sucks, but if all this is on the up and up, you did right by telling your story. Hang onto that, you did right.

Not enough people willing to speak up, and I for one, can appreciate the courage it took.

good luck finding a new job, hang in there. It's only truly courageous if there is risk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1482838
United States
01/28/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you tell people that's where you worked OP?
And if so, why?

I'd fire you for playing hooky because you stated that.
But, their rationale as not comporting with the owners view that they are going to stand behind the official story does not allow for anyone coming forward with views that contradict that.

Most people don't know that if you are in a "right to work" state, the owner or manager can fire you if they don't like your shoes, or your eye color, or no reason at all.
It is a rather Orwellian titled doublespeak of legislation.

Sorry you lost your job.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33168586
United States
01/28/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because everything you read on the internet is true.......lol.
Zuzu's Petals

Canada
01/28/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's got me fucking laughing my ass off is that the same shills trying to discredit the OP's story by using insignificant details from his OP, are the same people who refuse to use the abundantly more prevalent inconsistencies from the ACTUAL EVENT!

flipflipflip
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32834840

Exactly. Which is always their dead give away.

GLP