Johnson4truth  (OP)

User ID: 32912855
United States
01/25/2013 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I live in in Newtown, CT
OP, you should know that-

1) The law enforcement investigation is still ongoing.

2) You could be charged with interfering with a law enforcement investigation.

3) Law enforcement has vowed to charge anyone interfering - including anyone making up false stories on the internet, with a crime.
 Quoting: Holden 32744103

If that was the case then there wouldn't be any mainstream media reporting on their websites. lol

And #3, there is no way that would fly. #2, what I say is in no way, shape or form keeping them from doing their investigation.
Holden
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/25/2013 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

3) Law enforcement has vowed to charge anyone interfering - including anyone making up false stories on the internet, with a crime.

Try reading... it's fun!
tounge

This site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that this site is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in mind when using it. In no event shall Godlikeproductions.com be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this site.

Some events depicted in certain posting and threads on this website may be fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

We do not discriminate against the mentally ill!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10743044

Incorrect. Dangerously incorrect.

Crimes that are done here can be charged with an offense, just as anywhere else.

Interferinfering with a criminal investiagtion by posting false information about what you supposedly personally saw during the event is exactly that, if/when it is a lie, that is.

In fact some criminal investigations have started from stuff that happened here, and at least one person is in prison as we speak for it.
Copperhead

User ID: 24964643
United States
01/25/2013 02:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
You need to call into Glenn Beck tomorrow and tell your story.
 Quoting: Copperhead

NO DON'T.. Glen just went to the dark side..he can't be trusted now..they must have gotten to him..
 Quoting: WhiteLight

That's exactly why I said he should call in.
Dr. Manhattan

User ID: 28822130
United States
01/25/2013 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
You need to call into Glenn Beck tomorrow and tell your story.
 Quoting: Copperhead

NO DON'T.. Glen just went to the dark side..he can't be trusted now..they must have gotten to him..
 Quoting: WhiteLight

Glenn Beck worked for Fox... he's always been for the dark side. He just tried to infiltrate the growing conspiracy talk show host market.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1640514
United States
01/25/2013 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Points 2 and 3 violate point 1 in the Bill of Rights - The First Amendment.

Also, Lt. Vance is a fascist POS who should have his badge shoved far up his ass.

You, who parrots Lt. Vance's BS should have Lt. Vance shoved far up YOUR ass.
nightrunner

User ID: 32984143
Sudan
01/25/2013 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Try reading... it's fun!
tounge

This site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that this site is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in mind when using it. In no event shall Godlikeproductions.com be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this site.

Some events depicted in certain posting and threads on this website may be fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious.

Crimes that are done here can be charged with an offense, just as anywhere else.

Interferinfering with a criminal investiagtion by posting false information about what you supposedly personally saw during the event is exactly that, if/when it is a lie, that is.

In fact some criminal investigations have started from stuff that happened here, and at least one person is in prison as we speak for it.

So much for freedom of speech and opinion,my opinion of an opinion is: ITS THOUGHTS OF DIFF PEOPLE PUT ON THE TABLE THATS NOT NECCISSARY CORRECT AND OUT OF ALL THE DIFF OPINIONS A THOUGHT CLOSEST TO THE THRUTH MIGHT! EMERGE:and therefore opinons and free speech should be allowed otherwise dictatorships will arise....
LadyK74

User ID: 22834958
United States
01/25/2013 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will post no proof that I actually do live here.

I wouldn't call BS on this, but I guess this can be easily resolved. Shoot some pics with your mobile phone from the school or Rosen's house and report back.

It's not like we are asking for your utility bill right?

That shouldn't be a problem? Today when you come home from work, just drive by one of these places we talk about and snap a pic with your cell...so easy 1.2.3

The IP doesn't mean anything, everyone can change their IP these days.

I would have a thousand questions, so I will check back for some photos.

Thanks!
 Quoting: LadyK74

If you are real...
The Exif data will be sufficient proof. Don't take pictures with
Your phone. Traceable back to you. Don't send pictures
using your phone or public wi-fi. Use a Hard-wired location
Such as library or college where many use the same terminal.
Stay safe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16166048

Yes, however, it should be very easy to solve the problem. You would be very useful, if you claim to be a real concerned citizen of Newtown/Sandy Hook.

Like I said, as soon as I get anything from you that tells me you are real, I will draft you a Todo-List. If you aren't scared to ask questions, and really want to know what happened in your town, I would have several people you could ask some questions.

If I tell my other author of you, and you are real, he will have plenty to add to the list. We can only do so much besides blogging and calling people.

I seriously hope we can go further in this thread...

So let's do this.
Holden
United States
01/25/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

If that was the case then there wouldn't be any mainstream media reporting on their websites. lol

And #3, there is no way that would fly. #2, what I say is in no way, shape or form keeping them from doing their investigation.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

Again, there have been plenty of fools charged with a crime for being as stupid as your thinking.

If you provide knowingly false information about an ongoing law enforcement investigation, you absolutely most certainly can be charged with a crime.

Theres a difference between what conspiracy theorists do(just interpreting existing info), and what youre doing(providing knowingly false info).

IN FACT - a press conference was given on national TV that anyone engaging in making up false 'evidence' about the Sandy Hook school shooting would be pursued to the fullest extent of the law. Its probably on youtube somewhere. It was posted here when they did that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24760791
Thailand
01/25/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a well known tactic to include a lot of small details in a fake story if you want to make it sound believable -- like what kind of cereal you had, and what you were listening to on the radio.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32984657
Australia
01/25/2013 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Confirmation of the OP's story is REAL simple.

Any Mod should be able to view the OP's IP address. Simply run an IP track. The result will show Newtown CT if the OP is legit.
in5d

User ID: 32731965
United States
01/25/2013 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
is the nurse that was on TV really employed there because some people were saying that she wasn't registered to that school
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1640514
United States
01/25/2013 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Try reading... it's fun!
tounge

Just quit. Your attitude is the kind fascists love - never questioning authority.

If you never question it, you're gonna get lied to, you're gonna get deceived, and you're gonna get fucked over.

This is the atmosphere that exists in China and it's not going to being tolerated here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32984071
Australia
01/25/2013 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only problem I have with the original post is..

Eating Captain Crunch and Mountain Dew?! You're better than that! All that GMO food is toxic!
 Quoting: Anony-mouse 23032960

I agree - details like that are added to make a story appear genuine, but someone who was simply retelling events would not include such details.

Sorry OP, good try but,

bsflag
Holden
United States
01/25/2013 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just quit. Your attitude is the kind fascists love - never questioning authority.

If you never question it, you're gonna get lied to, you're gonna get deceived, and you're gonna get fucked over.

This is the atmosphere that exists in China and it's not going to being tolerated here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1640514

Peek into the mirror, blind one. It is YOU who needs a more inquisitive mind.

I question e v e r y t h i n g. Thats how I know the OP is lying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15751650
Canada
01/25/2013 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Eating Captain Crunch and Mountain Dew?! You're better than that! All that GMO food is toxic!

I agree - details like that are added to make a story appear genuine, but someone who was simply retelling events would not include such details.

Sorry OP, good try but,

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32984071

This is probably true, but I have to be honest, the mind works in strange ways. Sometimes I remember really strange random details from important events. For example I still remember what I wore on my first day of high school, and I remember so many details from 9-11, like what I was doing, who I was with, what I was eating, the lip gloss I was wearing, etc.
Liquid_Pestilence

User ID: 26997671
United States
01/25/2013 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peek into the mirror, blind one. It is YOU who needs a more inquisitive mind.

I question e v e r y t h i n g. Thats how I know the OP is lying.

:free seech:
"Fear paints pictures of ghosts and hangs them in the gallery of ignorance." Robert Green Ingersoll
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21738912
United States
01/25/2013 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Try reading... it's fun!
tounge

And if SH really happened as a big false flag, this info wont see the light of day but certainly would also not impede investigations because that would mean investigations are all premeditated. What we have is a witness relaying a possibility of what they saw. Nothing in the admittance is concrete, nor would any of this info impact formal investigations if it was a false flag afterall. If it was real, then the OP needs to tread carefully so as to not become a target to law enforcement. If it is fake, the same worry would exist.

Afaics, there is only a personal review of the day which is no different than how september 11 happened for me. Many people uploaded video, testimonials, etc. They werent brought to justice because of posting what they did that day--it was moot evidence.

OP would more likely be brushed under the rug as a benign person that might still have reasonable questions regarding the incident. I expect a lot of people would discredit this person but that just means less for law enforcement to concern themselves with. No doubt there are paid shills right now to ensure automatic weapons get banned nationwide after this handgun incident.

No doubt crimes have been committed via glp in the past, however i doubt leas are going to care about one person relaying their happenings on that date when he didnt even witness the crimes in person. He isnt even a witness, just casual observer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32984071
Australia
01/25/2013 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry OP, good try but,

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32984071

This is probably true, but I have to be honest, the mind works in strange ways. Sometimes I remember really strange random details from important events. For example I still remember what I wore on my first day of high school, and I remember so many details from 9-11, like what I was doing, who I was with, what I was eating, the lip gloss I was wearing, etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15751650

Yeah, I agree. I remember exactly what I was doing when Kennedy was shot, when Diana died and 9/11.

But, that story was just too contrived.

It's still bullshit.
Anonymous wimp
User ID: 32593323
United States
01/25/2013 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Points 2 and 3 violate point 1 in the Bill of Rights - The First Amendment.

Also, Lt. Vance is a fascist POS who should have his badge shoved far up his ass.

You, who parrots Lt. Vance's BS should have Lt. Vance shoved far up YOUR ass.

Incorrect, asshole.

'free speech' does not give you the right to interfere with a criminal investigation by providing false info. People are charged with this crime daily!

This is a KNOWN AND COMMON CRIMAL CHARGE!

Pleased get your shit straight before posting!

You can only provide false information to law enforcement official or in court. Typing this on the Internet is not a crime at all. Where did you get your law degree. It's a lame attempt to make a public gag order covering the entire planet. How can you enforce that? You can't. He can bounce his ip and be in Europe saying they were at sandy hoax, totally lie about the things they saw with zero recourse. Our laws have no jurisdiction outside the US. So this ignorant universal gag order theory is bullshit. Who are these plants saying this stuff? Idiot morons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1637551
United States
01/25/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
The water must contain at least 5% fluoride, everyone seems pretty dumbed down in the area.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17119454
United States
01/25/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for your post, op, but imho, there's nothing too sensational to it.
I don't think you have to worry for your safety because all of your encounters that day seem fairly logical and can go either way.

Summary: You didn't know what was going on that road that day and neither did anybody else you encountered.

* The cop you talked to guessed it was a drill.
That's the nature of 'guard duty'. His only instructions: let nobody down the road. A cop will do that, guard something without being told what or why. They escort limos all the time without knowing who's inside. Their simply called v.i.p.'s. and... cops will lie to you to if they want. Doesn't mean the copy's "in on it".

* You did not recognize all of the witnesses & victims' families.
Just because we don't know everybody in town, even when they make the news, doesn't mean they don't exist. Once again, fits nice with a coverup but not conclusive.

* Your school teacher friend/gf/ex claimed she nobody told her what was going on either.
I'm not from Newton, but one thing's for certain, nobody knows what really happened that day, especially folks from that town. Not being rude, but the story has been so tampered from the top, that one can't be surprised by another professional kept in the dark.

Not a debunker. I know Sandy Hook got twisted from whatever really happened into an assault rifle grab even though an a.r. wasn't used.

We all saw the rifle in the trunk! <-THAT my friends is all the proof needed that the official story has been severely tampered with.

And what do ya know, NOW they're telling us no a.r. was used and sure enough, the court records: SEALED
Butt Pincher

User ID: 30750596
United States
01/25/2013 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: chula homa

OP.. would you take a drive to the town cemetery.. see the new graves if they are there? Thanks..hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32724170
Canada
01/25/2013 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK

Call me sceptical.

Having just read and re-read your account, i'm sorry but it just reads like someone who is trying too hard to write a story.

Somebody who is trying to relay a factual account does not 'write' the way this is written whereas somebody writing a work of fiction does, by padding it out with all the unnecessary level of detail you have included.

Listen, you may be on the level, but i have my doubts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31145064

The only thing that I can confirm is that there is a Robert Parker there and he is an old bastard. Found that and posted it in another thread a couple of weeks ago.

Of course the OP could have found that thread!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17732967
United States
01/25/2013 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Must be on to something if all the shills are flocking here, don't mind them OP it's par for the course for GLP.

The most telling point would be if you think you can lock in what time you first went by the firehouse.
CTChick

User ID: 6863967
United States
01/25/2013 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32912855

You end by by saying you "don't know what's going on" but present your experience and theory. well, no one believes what the media presents as truth, and our govenment has zero credibility. But I DO know Scarlett Lewis, her mother Maureen, her ex Neil (Jesse's father) and her two sons. My kids saw hers all summer, they go boating on the same lake together. They are kind and good people, Scarlett owns a farm and has opened it up to many children who might not ever get to go horseback riding or experience "farm life". So why in the world would you put such an ugly, unrelated remark into your post? Are you one of her stupid neighbors who bought one of the "McMansions" in the new development they put in across the street, and who now complain about her barn and animals even though they live across from a working 1700's farm??? One of the people who have left nasty notes, have let her sheep and other animals out then called Animal Control to complain? Hmmm ???

I live two towns away (Huntington) and my shop, Talisman (you can google it to confirm) is one town away in Monroe. We are ALL devastated here by this senseless, horrible act of violence. No matter who or what perpetrated it, the children ARE dead. We are all grieving. There are many unanswered questions, much that is not being told to us and we are aware of all that. But don't say things that are just mean and have no relevance - Scarlett doesn't deserve that, and as her friend I am deeply offended. Come to the shop, I'll be happy to discuss this in in-depth with you ...

Thank you,
Laura Lenhard (I am NO "anonymous coward"!!!)
Holden
United States
01/25/2013 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can only provide false information to law enforcement official or in court. Typing this on the Internet is not a crime at all. Where did you get your law degree. It's a lame attempt to make a public gag order covering the entire planet. How can you enforce that? You can't. He can bounce his ip and be in Europe saying they were at sandy hoax, totally lie about the things they saw with zero recourse. Our laws have no jurisdiction outside the US. So this ignorant universal gag order theory is bullshit. Who are these plants saying this stuff? Idiot morons.
 Quoting: Anonymous wimp 32593323

You are referring to the crime of providing false information to law enforcement which is a separate charge from what I am referring.

please see:
Perverting the course of justice
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"Perverting the course of justice can be any of three acts:
Fabricating or disposing of evidence
Intimidating or threatening a witness or juror
Intimidating or threatening a judge"

Impersonating an eyewitness is fabricating evidence.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Some of what is posted here is just for fun, just to get people riled up, for shits and grins, etc, and not true. Thats OK and its understood by most of us. However, that doesnt change the fact that you can be charged with a crime for criminal activity here. A disclaimer at the bottom of the page doesnt change that, and Trinity knows that and doesnt insinuate anything different in any way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17732967
United States
01/25/2013 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unbelievable the idiots trying to tell you what to do, scare you off, or make you prove where you live. They can GFO if they don't want to accept your story. There's nothing over the top, the tone is moderate and seems plausible. Not everyone is a great speller, some are dyslexic you asshats, or come from families that use slang, like in the South. (Y'all I reckon... Etc.)

Thanks for the birds' eye view, nice to hear some background & the firehouse story & cop in the road is interesting. Any cop called to a shooting at a school would have heard all the details of why he was there.
En Sof

User ID: 1535399
United States
01/25/2013 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews.

You end by by saying you "don't know what's going on" but present your experience and theory. well, no one believes what the media presents as truth, and our govenment has zero credibility. But I DO know Scarlett Lewis, her mother Maureen, her ex Neil (Jesse's father) and her two sons. My kids saw hers all summer, they go boating on the same lake together. They are kind and good people, Scarlett owns a farm and has opened it up to many children who might not ever get to go horseback riding or experience "farm life". So why in the world would you put such an ugly, unrelated remark into your post? Are you one of her stupid neighbors who bought one of the "McMansions" in the new development they put in across the street, and who now complain about her barn and animals even though they live across from a working 1700's farm??? One of the people who have left nasty notes, have let her sheep and other animals out then called Animal Control to complain? Hmmm ???

I live two towns away (Huntington) and my shop, Talisman (you can google it to confirm) is one town away in Monroe. We are ALL devastated here by this senseless, horrible act of violence. No matter who or what perpetrated it, the children ARE dead. We are all grieving. There are many unanswered questions, much that is not being told to us and we are aware of all that. But don't say things that are just mean and have no relevance - Scarlett doesn't deserve that, and as her friend I am deeply offended. Come to the shop, I'll be happy to discuss this in in-depth with you ...

Thank you,
 Quoting: CTChick

hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf

clappa
Johnson4truth  (OP)

User ID: 32912855
United States
01/25/2013 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you,

No. I don't have to look it up because I know exactly who you are. Apparently you don't know her the way you think you do. I guess all that hippy, earthy, spiritual, voodoo bull has fogged your brain?
XMFan

User ID: 8386617
United States
01/25/2013 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you,

Good for you Laura! Im sure GLP would love to know what you know about Sandy Hook! :)

GLP