I live in in Newtown, CT

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20664340
United States
01/25/2013 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I live in in Newtown, CT
This is the problem... the lack of verification that you live in Newton means can not take this post as definite evidence.

Assuming that you do live in Newton CT and your Wife works at Sandy Hook... this something that you need to come forward with. People need to know this stuff.

You can't keep this from the public, when the TPTB are using this to try to pass gun legislation and start a civil war! People need to know that the government used this opportunity for their benefit.

Please OP... if you are being genuine... come forward with this information with evidence. You need to do it as fast as possible as your life you could be in danger. If people know you came forward, they can not kill you without drawing huge suspicion.
 Quoting: Dr. Manhattan

I didn't say my wife worked at Sandy Hook. I don't even have a wife and I just broke up with my girlfriend.

Yes, I should post evidence. I may just do that at some point. But right now might not be a great time or it could be a perfect time. I'm just keeping my safety in mind.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

But the story says "I called my wife because she works at Newtown Middle School and she said they weren't on lock down and haven't heard anything about an incident. So it appears information has been mixed up. We need to get our stuff together before they tell me to report".
Johnson4truth  (OP)

User ID: 32912855
United States
01/25/2013 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the problem... the lack of verification that you live in Newton means can not take this post as definite evidence.

Assuming that you do live in Newton CT and your Wife works at Sandy Hook... this something that you need to come forward with. People need to know this stuff.

You can't keep this from the public, when the TPTB are using this to try to pass gun legislation and start a civil war! People need to know that the government used this opportunity for their benefit.

Please OP... if you are being genuine... come forward with this information with evidence. You need to do it as fast as possible as your life you could be in danger. If people know you came forward, they can not kill you without drawing huge suspicion.
 Quoting: Dr. Manhattan

I didn't say my wife worked at Sandy Hook. I don't even have a wife and I just broke up with my girlfriend.

Yes, I should post evidence. I may just do that at some point. But right now might not be a great time or it could be a perfect time. I'm just keeping my safety in mind.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

But the story says "I called my wife because she works at Newtown Middle School and she said they weren't on lock down and haven't heard anything about an incident. So it appears information has been mixed up. We need to get our stuff together before they tell me to report".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20664340

You clearly missed the quotations. I quoted the DJ.
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
01/25/2013 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you should know that-

1) The law enforcement investigation is still ongoing.

2) You could be charged with interfering with a law enforcement investigation.

3) Law enforcement has vowed to charge anyone interfering - including anyone making up false stories on the internet, with a crime.
 Quoting: Holden 32744103

Points 2 and 3 violate point 1 in the Bill of Rights - The First Amendment.

Also, Lt. Vance is a fascist POS who should have his badge shoved far up his ass.

You, who parrots Lt. Vance's BS should have Lt. Vance shoved far up YOUR ass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1640514

Incorrect, asshole.

'free speech' does not give you the right to interfere with a criminal investigation by providing false info. People are charged with this crime daily!

This is a KNOWN AND COMMON CRIMAL CHARGE!

Pleased get your shit straight before posting!

You can only provide false information to law enforcement official or in court. Typing this on the Internet is not a crime at all. Where did you get your law degree. It's a lame attempt to make a public gag order covering the entire planet. How can you enforce that? You can't. He can bounce his ip and be in Europe saying they were at sandy hoax, totally lie about the things they saw with zero recourse. Our laws have no jurisdiction outside the US. So this ignorant universal gag order theory is bullshit. Who are these plants saying this stuff? Idiot morons.
 Quoting: Anonymous wimp 32593323

seriously, this "Holden" anon is a fucking paid shill no doubt. absolutely none of this is meant to be "proving" anything. OP provided no facts, there is nothing posted here which is illegal or tampering with evidence or anything. this will never make it into a courtroom to be investigated.

Everybody should just ignore Holden because they are an obvious paid lackey of the federal propaganda machine.
The Gallows

User ID: 22888087
United States
01/25/2013 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32912855

You end by by saying you "don't know what's going on" but present your experience and theory. well, no one believes what the media presents as truth, and our govenment has zero credibility. But I DO know Scarlett Lewis, her mother Maureen, her ex Neil (Jesse's father) and her two sons. My kids saw hers all summer, they go boating on the same lake together. They are kind and good people, Scarlett owns a farm and has opened it up to many children who might not ever get to go horseback riding or experience "farm life". So why in the world would you put such an ugly, unrelated remark into your post? Are you one of her stupid neighbors who bought one of the "McMansions" in the new development they put in across the street, and who now complain about her barn and animals even though they live across from a working 1700's farm??? One of the people who have left nasty notes, have let her sheep and other animals out then called Animal Control to complain? Hmmm ???

I live two towns away (Huntington) and my shop, Talisman (you can google it to confirm) is one town away in Monroe. We are ALL devastated here by this senseless, horrible act of violence. No matter who or what perpetrated it, the children ARE dead. We are all grieving. There are many unanswered questions, much that is not being told to us and we are aware of all that. But don't say things that are just mean and have no relevance - Scarlett doesn't deserve that, and as her friend I am deeply offended. Come to the shop, I'll be happy to discuss this in in-depth with you ...

Thank you,
Laura Lenhard (I am NO "anonymous coward"!!!)
 Quoting: CTChick

tell us more about the witchcraft store you run

fryglow
rhombus will set you free...

some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend. just what you want to be, you will be in the end!

if you can't face the truth it's probably raping you from behind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32707506
United States
01/25/2013 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Try harder, your story went all soft like your cereal!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16973041
United States
01/25/2013 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
If people wanted to, they could use the info given to find out where the op supposedly worked; call them and ask if anyone stayed home that day..
XMFan

User ID: 8386617
United States
01/25/2013 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews.

You end by by saying you "don't know what's going on" but present your experience and theory. well, no one believes what the media presents as truth, and our govenment has zero credibility. But I DO know Scarlett Lewis, her mother Maureen, her ex Neil (Jesse's father) and her two sons. My kids saw hers all summer, they go boating on the same lake together. They are kind and good people, Scarlett owns a farm and has opened it up to many children who might not ever get to go horseback riding or experience "farm life". So why in the world would you put such an ugly, unrelated remark into your post? Are you one of her stupid neighbors who bought one of the "McMansions" in the new development they put in across the street, and who now complain about her barn and animals even though they live across from a working 1700's farm??? One of the people who have left nasty notes, have let her sheep and other animals out then called Animal Control to complain? Hmmm ???

I live two towns away (Huntington) and my shop, Talisman (you can google it to confirm) is one town away in Monroe. We are ALL devastated here by this senseless, horrible act of violence. No matter who or what perpetrated it, the children ARE dead. We are all grieving. There are many unanswered questions, much that is not being told to us and we are aware of all that. But don't say things that are just mean and have no relevance - Scarlett doesn't deserve that, and as her friend I am deeply offended. Come to the shop, I'll be happy to discuss this in in-depth with you ...

Thank you,

fryglow
 Quoting: The Gallows

Pretty cool shop. just didnt know that CT had such a "New Age" following.

"Talisman is a New Age shop offering unique artifacts and objects, both newly made and vintage, all of a spiritual/mystical nature from around the world, throughout the ages.

Talisman is a place where people can meet and gather to discuss ideas and issues concerning aspects of their personal beliefs without fear of ridicule or judgment. We will offer opportunities to experience various truths and healings through diverse personal spiritual experiences."

from talismanct.com

FREE ADVERTISING LAURA. ;)
The Gallows

United States
01/25/2013 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
If people wanted to, they could use the info given to find out where the op supposedly worked; call them and ask if anyone stayed home that day..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16973041

[link to www.tripadvisor.com]

just gotta wait til business hours...

some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend. just what you want to be, you will be in the end!

The Gallows

United States
01/25/2013 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you,

fryglow

"Talisman is a New Age shop offering unique artifacts and objects, both newly made and vintage, all of a spiritual/mystical nature from around the world, throughout the ages.

Talisman is a place where people can meet and gather to discuss ideas and issues concerning aspects of their personal beliefs without fear of ridicule or judgment. We will offer opportunities to experience various truths and healings through diverse personal spiritual experiences."

from talismanct.com

Quoting: XMFan

[link to www.satanservice.org]

If you would like to recieve an official information packet on our
Church of Satan outpost in Connecticut, (AKA Church of Tiamat) or if
you have questions, write to:

Curtis M. LeBlanc [[email protected]]

PO Box 3184 Newtown, CT 06470

“A shop like this would have been burned down if I still lived in Oklahoma." - Laura Lenhard

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30090190
Canada
01/25/2013 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Burn her - burn her !!!
Q: what makes you think she's a witch
A: well she turned me into a NEWT !!!

Holden
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/25/2013 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Points 2 and 3 violate point 1 in the Bill of Rights - The First Amendment.

Also, Lt. Vance is a fascist POS who should have his badge shoved far up his ass.

You, who parrots Lt. Vance's BS should have Lt. Vance shoved far up YOUR ass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1640514

Incorrect, asshole.

'free speech' does not give you the right to interfere with a criminal investigation by providing false info. People are charged with this crime daily!

This is a KNOWN AND COMMON CRIMAL CHARGE!

Pleased get your shit straight before posting!

You can only provide false information to law enforcement official or in court. Typing this on the Internet is not a crime at all. Where did you get your law degree. It's a lame attempt to make a public gag order covering the entire planet. How can you enforce that? You can't. He can bounce his ip and be in Europe saying they were at sandy hoax, totally lie about the things they saw with zero recourse. Our laws have no jurisdiction outside the US. So this ignorant universal gag order theory is bullshit. Who are these plants saying this stuff? Idiot morons.
 Quoting: Anonymous wimp 32593323

seriously, this "Holden" anon is a fucking paid shill no doubt. absolutely none of this is meant to be "proving" anything. OP provided no facts, there is nothing posted here which is illegal or tampering with evidence or anything. this will never make it into a courtroom to be investigated.
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

Since you highlighted the part in the quoted post that was incorrect, I will post this AGAIN --->

You are referring to the crime of providing false information to law enforcement which is a separate charge from what I am referring.

please see:
Perverting the course of justice
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
"Perverting the course of justice can be any of three acts:
Fabricating or disposing of evidence
Intimidating or threatening a witness or juror
Intimidating or threatening a judge"

Impersonating an eyewitness is fabricating evidence.

As was officially stated a few days ago, the criminal investigation is still ongoing, and that includes those who have provided false evidence.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Some of what is posted here is just for fun, just to get people riled up, for shits and grins, etc, and not true. Thats OK and its understood by most of us. However, that doesnt change the fact that you can be charged with a crime for criminal activity here. A disclaimer at the bottom of the page doesnt change that, and Trinity knows that and doesnt insinuate anything different in any way.

Everybody should just ignore Holden because they are an obvious paid lackey of the federal propaganda machine.
 Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

yawn, yet more incorrectedness. Youre damn good at being incorect, arent ya?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31938047
United States
01/25/2013 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but I'm a writer. I am highly suspicious of the use of "was" in OP's story. Newton, CT is a small town but a small town filled with middle to upper-middle class folk. Surely they know the difference between "We 'were' doing this and that" and "We 'was' doing this and that".
This is a highly dramatized story.

AND I'm NOT a shill! I just don't want the facts of this story getting muddled with silly BS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32059272

You know how to use the verb tense correctly because you are a writer. Don't dog the OP, for writing like she normally talks. Most people here in my state don't use correct verb tenses correctly either. Don't get so hung up on grammer folks, stick to the message. Let's not sidetracked here by bad grammer and gmo captain crunch.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32987677
United States
01/25/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK

Call me sceptical.

Having just read and re-read your account, i'm sorry but it just reads like someone who is trying too hard to write a story.

Somebody who is trying to relay a factual account does not 'write' the way this is written whereas somebody writing a work of fiction does, by padding it out with all the unnecessary level of detail you have included.

Listen, you may be on the level, but i have my doubts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31145064

Exactly what I thought. I had a mt dew.,captain crunch, 9:05 am... all too specific. I feel like you used so much detail to try and convince people, but it actually had the opposite effect on me. but what do i know?
CTChick

User ID: 6863967
United States
01/25/2013 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wasn't trying to advertise my shop (and know I don't sell online, no reason to think I'd benefit from this) - just didn't want anyone throwing up BS flags on my post as I have nothing to prove or hide. Like most of the people on GLP, I follow the pinned threads because I love the fact I can read about what is going on all around the world from the perspective of people who are actually experiencing it first-hand. Particularly in the case of earth events (quakes, hurricanes etc) this is amazing.

As far as this thread - I've known Scarlett and her family (all of whom are church-going Christians) for over ten years. I think the world of her, she is and always has been a good, kind person.

I wish I had details to present on the SH shooting - I do not. I wasn't trying to derail this thread, I was sticking up for my friend as I believe almost anyone else would. It was so badly reported on from the onset, and there is so much we are not being told. The only information I find alarming is that I have heard Adam's father (a high ranking banker) was scheduled to give damning testimony in the Libor scandal -- as was the father of the Colorado "Batman" shooting. Deeply suspicious.

Last Edited by CTChick on 01/25/2013 05:12 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19869161
United States
01/25/2013 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you,

:fryglow:

from talismanct.com

Quoting: XMFan

[link to www.satanservice.org]

If you would like to recieve an official information packet on our
Church of Satan outpost in Connecticut, (AKA Church of Tiamat) or if
you have questions, write to:

Curtis M. LeBlanc [[email protected]]

PO Box 3184 Newtown, CT 06470

“A shop like this would have been burned down if I still lived in Oklahoma." - Laura Lenhard

Sounds like the overall impression of Laura is that she might have opened up the Drudge Report tonight and had an instant religious experience of bowing down to worship the occult fake Jesus with a fly for his third eye. Then she received channeled instructions on what to say here for him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wasn't trying to advertise my shop (and know I don't sell online, no reason to think I'd benefit from this) - just didn't want anyone throwing up BS flags on my post as I have nothing to prove or hide. Like most of the people on GLP, I follow the pinned threads because I love the fact I can read about what is going on all around the world from the perspective of people who are actually experiencing it first-hand. Particularly in the case of earth events (quakes, hurricanes etc) this is amazing.

As far as this thread - I've known Scarlett and her family (all of whom are church-going Christians) for over ten years. I think the world of her, she is and always has been a good, kind person.

I wish I had details to present on the SH shooting - I do not. I wasn't trying to derail this thread, I was sticking up for my friend as I believe almost anyone else would. It was so badly reported on from the onset, and there is so much we are not being told. The only information I find alarming is that I have heard Adam's father (a high ranking banker) was scheduled to give damning testimony in the Libor scandal -- as was the father of the Colorado "Batman" shooting. Deeply suspicious.

Neither were scheduled to testify...
Watdhel

User ID: 32954874
United States
01/25/2013 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nice reply & yes I can understand you defending a friend from a kinda insulting remark. If someone you see is in something beside their usual "working on farm clothes" that you usually see them in it does surprise people. When I see people out and about on Sundays after church that I usually on see in work out clothes I usually give them the "my you clean up nice remark".
Watdhel

United States
01/25/2013 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I suppose the father of the babies "killed by the nanny" wasn't supposed to testify their either. Lanza's involvement in the Libor scandal was leaked & reported way too far ahead to put an end to it now! Sorry
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I suppose the father of the babies "killed by the nanny" wasn't supposed to testify their either. Lanza's involvement in the Libor scandal was leaked & reported way too far ahead to put an end to it now! Sorry
 Quoting: Watdhel

So someone made a claim so it's true. Fucking moron
Watdhel

United States
01/25/2013 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Mr Soro will be so proud of you for making comments like that!tool
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Mr Soro will be so proud of you for making comments like that!tool

Typical moronic reply. When you don't have proof for claim, you just engage a fallacious retort.
Holden
United States
01/25/2013 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

This!

I can understand when people repeat false info because they mistakenly believed it.

However, when people continue to repeat that same false info after being shown it was untrue, then it shows that their motives are less than sincere.
Fuck the system

User ID: 28951238
Ireland
01/25/2013 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why has thread got so many stars and a pin???

Its pure bsflag

I thought people on this site were a lot smarter than falling for bull shit like this.

The whole story is fiction.

Shame on you slaphim

''I will post no proof that I actually do live here''
you told us where you work and road you live on

''I called in sick but I was playing hooky''
playing hooky near sandy hook

''I've spent the past 2 hours debating with myself if I should post this''
these words are as common as my ''uncle told me'' on glp

''I figured this was the most popular spot. ''
because you are a regular visitor to this site

'' I had just finished eating my breakfast. I had Captain Crunch cereal''

''Those cars sound like FBI cars''
whats an FBI car sound like????

I could go on and on, your a little story teller, and a bad one at it too.nutkick
Fuck the system
DuaUatuRiezWa
User ID: 32943846
United States
01/25/2013 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am crazier than all of you and saner than all of you.
Holden
United States
01/25/2013 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am crazier than all of you and saner than all of you.
 Quoting: DuaUatuRiezWa 32943846

As the flowers are all made sweeter by the sunshine and the dew, so this old world is made brighter by the lives of folks like you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32968739
United States
01/25/2013 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peter Lanza is the tax director of GE capital (you know - that company that paid $0 in taxes last year). GE is connected with libor bid-rigging.

And look who was just sent up the river a month before the "shooting."

[link to money.cnn.com]

Why if it isn't Peter Lanza's coworkers and fellow execs at GE Capital! What a coincidence.

But I guess the LIBOR connection is shot because CIA front operation occupycapitalism says there's no link.whatever

Wake up dude.
Meadow
User ID: 1560850
United States
01/25/2013 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you,

Well spoken.hf
Zuzu's Petals

User ID: 31989439
Canada
01/25/2013 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dave said, "Those cars sound like FBI cars.

What do FBI cars sound like??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32284139

I think he meant by the "sounds of the description" he gave, they were probably FBI cars. I don't think he meant "sound" literally.

Last Edited by Zuzu's Petals on 01/25/2013 06:33 AM
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

Zuzu's Petals

User ID: 31989439
Canada
01/25/2013 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the information.

Most interesting, I think, is all of the vehicles that were at the firehouse prior to the shooting...if this is accurate info.

Some of the details like "Captain Crunch," "Mountain Dew" are what make me a little suspicious. I always feel that TMI= lying.

Last Edited by Zuzu's Petals on 01/25/2013 06:40 AM
"I don't have pet peeves; I have major psychotic ******* hatreds, okay. And it makes the world a lot easier to sort out." George Carlin

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27162552
United States
01/25/2013 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only problem I have with the original post is..

Eating Captain Crunch and Mountain Dew?! You're better than that! All that GMO food is toxic!
 Quoting: Anony-mouse 23032960

I agree - details like that are added to make a story appear genuine, but someone who was simply retelling events would not include such details.

Sorry OP, good try but,

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32984071

Interesting that you say that. Many people in the videos that were there, child and adult, included little details of this sort.

GLP