I live in in Newtown, CT

Reckless Driver
User ID: 24817147
United States
01/25/2013 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I live in in Newtown, CT
Try harder, your story went all soft like your cereal!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32707506

Made me think of this:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25606633
United States
01/25/2013 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP,
Can you focus on getting one piece of evidance for us - were there 2 Lanza broghters? Names? Ages? Where is the other one now if there is another one?
Thank you for you information. Stay safe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26165384

The lanza info.. names and ages are correct
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
01/25/2013 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP...The fact that you are saying for sure it was 9:05 AM that all those responders were there already is bombshell considering they say 911 call made at 9:30!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30661956

YEP! It means that with all those cars there around the fire house before the shooting supposedly took place that there are an aweful lot of people in on this conspiracy and mass murder!

A lot of people are gonna hang for this once it all gets figured out!

Hopefully one of those involved, or someone who overheard something, or someone uncovers evidence of all those involved, or someone else other than the OP comes forward and spills the beans on the truth!

Actually maybe OP should let them know so they can investigate why all these gov type vehicles were all around the firehouse BEFORE the shooting. Im sure theyd like to know, so they can bust all those involved in mass murder!
 Quoting: Holden 32744103

Just what is your problem?? You seem to be working very hard to discredit this entire thread then you do a complete 180% flip. Or are you being facetious?

You're kinda reminding me of the fly that landing on BO's head.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 907170
United States
01/25/2013 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
01/25/2013 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why would the OP lie?

If he wanted to fabricate a story wouldn't he do it with a bit more flair?

OP, I believe you because it sounds plausible and I would rather be a fool for believing the best in someone than to completely shut them down and ridicule their experience to save face.

I hope you contact Lady K and have a chance to share what you know in a safe and controlled enviroment.

I can't imagine why telling the TRUTH should put you in jeopardy with the law. Although in these unpredictible times we live in TRUTH and LAW are increasingly becoming the of antithesis of each other.

Stay safe and Be Smart
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16505077
United States
01/25/2013 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live close to you.. I know for a fact the shootings happened .. the principal was best friends with my daughters bf's mother..

That morning in my town.. there was a planned lock down drill for my children that was canceled due to the shooting.. i found it very odd..

I dont know how other parents feel.. but my 5 y.o came home the other day.. they had the kids lock themselves in the classroom.. locked into the one person bathroom while the kids sat silently as the teacher pretended to hold the door closed as a bad guy got in..

That night she told me I got a note saying the end of this month they would do that drill with police in place.. AND WE WILL HAVE NO ACCESS TO OUR CHILDREN..

Not happy!,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25606633

Here's another one to add to the "I know/related to the victims" pile.

It's fucking ridiculous how many on GLP claim to know the families
Magnum
User ID: 32999583
United States
01/25/2013 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you should know that-

1) The law enforcement investigation is still ongoing.

2) You could be charged with interfering with a law enforcement investigation.

3) Law enforcement has vowed to charge anyone interfering - including anyone making up false stories on the internet, with a crime.

Who is investigating the so-called investigators? And, when "law enforcement" (never-mind what "law" really is or isn't at the moment) commits a crime, who investigates it?
K
User ID: 16561399
United States
01/25/2013 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I heard that some of those parents were satanists and that there was a lot of occult activity in that town. I'm not religious but I don't know those people were just very odd on tv, it seemed as if they were milking the media.

Had it been myself losing a child I would not speak about it for a while....

I don't know there are too many holes in the story. Not to mention the websites for funding sandy hook being created prior the tragedy and the whole deal with Victorias rip Facebook page then they went and changed it and yeah hacking happens ... Then the guy who took his kids into his house and changed his story twice...
The sweatshirts being strewn outside the car with all four door open? Probably to kidnap the kids who knows...

I feel bad for these kids , they were probably in some satanic sacrificial ritual thing or brought to underground base or something who knows...

Nothing adds up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14587453
United States
01/25/2013 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live close to you.. I know for a fact the shootings happened .. the principal was best friends with my daughters bf's mother..

That morning in my town.. there was a planned lock down drill for my children that was canceled due to the shooting.. i found it very odd..

I dont know how other parents feel.. but my 5 y.o came home the other day.. they had the kids lock themselves in the classroom.. locked into the one person bathroom while the kids sat silently as the teacher pretended to hold the door closed as a bad guy got in..

That night she told me I got a note saying the end of this month they would do that drill with police in place.. AND WE WILL HAVE NO ACCESS TO OUR CHILDREN..

Not happy!,

Not happy? You're full of shit. You're payed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32284139
United States
01/25/2013 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
No. He meant it like, "That sounds familiar" or "That sounds like a yeast infection". Kind of a crude example. We say that often concerning something. I thought it was a common thing to say.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

Bullshit. You overplayed your already suspect hand with too much unnecesary and out of place detail. The FBI car comment was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Thee is no 'Captain Crunch' cereal, btw...it's 'Cap'n Crunch'. That's just for future reference...cereal names are sacred.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not happy!,

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14587453

One person bathroom? ...and here's some coaching from the real world. To sound more believable based on the approach you should say something like, "my kid will not be going to school that day" or "I don't know what to do".
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
No. He meant it like, "That sounds familiar" or "That sounds like a yeast infection". Kind of a crude example. We say that often concerning something. I thought it was a common thing to say.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

Bullshit. You overplayed your already suspect hand with too much unnecesary and out of place detail. The FBI car comment was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Thee is no 'Captain Crunch' cereal, btw...it's 'Cap'n Crunch'. That's just for future reference...cereal names are sacred.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32284139

Sacred? lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32727337
Taiwan
01/25/2013 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

3) Law enforcement has vowed to charge anyone interfering - including anyone making up false stories on the internet, with a crime.

What has he said that is "interfering"? Describing the happenings of his day on the 14th? The fact that anyone would post what you did just helped me to give his original post more merit than I originally had. Is that you, Paul Vance??

Good Job. cheer
 Quoting: Zuzu's Petals

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12844162
United States
01/25/2013 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
A few things I've been wondering about OP

Have the local papers announced funerals for the kids who were killed?

Are there local cemeteries around your town?

Is there a local paper phone book and do the sir names of all of the kids who died appear in the phone book?

Do you know anyone who has a child that knew any of the kids?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sacred? lmao

That part was tongue in cheek.

The FBI car comment is not. The OP is full of shit. The first red flag was the 'I'm not going to try and prove that I live there', and then the rest of the post was full of excessive, irrelevant details delivered with an implicitly mundane familiarity to convince people that he lives where he claims (despite the preface about no intent to prove it).

And I'll add to it that he's a little late to the party.

He'd have been better stating 'My name is Elmer J Fudd. Millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14052796
United States
01/25/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Try harder, your story went all soft like your cereal!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32707506

I see what u did there.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I heard that some of those parents were satanists and that there was a lot of occult activity in that town.

I feel bad for these kids , they were probably in some satanic sacrificial ritual thing or brought to underground base or something who knows...

Quoting: K 16561399

People who practice satanism are about as likely to sacrifice children as witches are to fly around on broomsticks and vampires are to turn into bats.
Holden
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/25/2013 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Who is investigating the so-called investigators? And, when "law enforcement" (never-mind what "law" really is or isn't at the moment) commits a crime, who investigates it?
 Quoting: Magnum 32999583

Multiple agencies at the local, state and federal levels are working on it. Is that enough for you?

AND criminal investigations are a matter of public record so anyone in the public can look over it once the investigation is complete.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not happy!,

Here's another one to add to the "I know/related to the victims" pile.

It's fucking ridiculous how many on GLP claim to know the families
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16505077

Okay.. i am being honest?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32953811
Portugal
01/25/2013 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wasn't trying to advertise my shop (and know I don't sell online, no reason to think I'd benefit from this) - just didn't want anyone throwing up BS flags on my post as I have nothing to prove or hide. Like most of the people on GLP, I follow the pinned threads because I love the fact I can read about what is going on all around the world from the perspective of people who are actually experiencing it first-hand. Particularly in the case of earth events (quakes, hurricanes etc) this is amazing.

As far as this thread - I've known Scarlett and her family (all of whom are church-going Christians) for over ten years. I think the world of her, she is and always has been a good, kind person.

I wish I had details to present on the SH shooting - I do not. I wasn't trying to derail this thread, I was sticking up for my friend as I believe almost anyone else would. It was so badly reported on from the onset, and there is so much we are not being told. The only information I find alarming is that I have heard Adam's father (a high ranking banker) was scheduled to give damning testimony in the Libor scandal -- as was the father of the Colorado "Batman" shooting. Deeply suspicious.
 Quoting: CTChick

Neither were scheduled to testify...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16973041

Could you point me in the direction of the 'schedule' as I have been unable to find it. Cheers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not happy!,

Um.. wtf.. payed for what?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is there a local paper phone book and do the sir names of all of the kids who died appear in the phone book?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12844162

Not that anyone is listening and apparently i am a liar.. i have their obits.. my friend was the aunt of one of the children..
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Towntimes.com if you want to search for the obits..
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not happy!,

One person bathroom? ...and here's some coaching from the real world. To sound more believable based on the approach you should say something like, "my kid will not be going to school that day" or "I don't know what to do".

Yeah one person bathroom.. coaching from the real world.. what is that suppose to mean.. my kids will not being going to school that day.. and i have a pic of the note from the school.. is that believable enough for you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 907170
United States
01/25/2013 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not that anyone is listening and apparently i am a liar.. i have their obits.. my friend was the aunt of one of the children..

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 907170

Ok ..

No one here really wants the truth.. came back to upload my pics of all the proof i have about the lanzas.. court records i pulled .. the children.. the principal.. what is going on in our local schools her now..

There is a huge conspiracy here and it is to bad no one wants some real truths..

Good luck
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18996623
United States
01/25/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone in Newtown know Josh Sugarmann?

He is a native of Newtown.

He also founded the Violence Policy Center (VPC) and is known for creating the term 'assault rifle'.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to www.libertybelles.org]

"The semi-automatic weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons — anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun — can only increase that chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons." — Josh Sugarman, 1988, Violence Policy Center."

So the event used to trigger the attack on the 2nd Amendment using the fear stirred by Josh Sugarmann in 1988 is centered in his own hometown.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19584197

This is the most interesting information in the thread. What a coincidence...
IssueX

User ID: 14348632
United States
01/25/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pure fiction.

Only way I would even consider trying to believe
this is if a mod checks the IP and confirms the
op is in CT and close to the Sandy Hook township.

Until then.....bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1006869

he's legit

I lived in Newtown for over 10 years

the places he mentions, the specifics are things locals would know

I'll ask him a few questions only locals would know:

what is the favorite ice cream place everyone goes to in Bethel in the summer

what is the name of the German beer hall on the way out of Newtown into Bethel on Rte 6...or the name of that kennel right past it

what is the name of the bargain store over by the Big Tall Men's store...when you cross into Danbury by the Walmart

Last Edited by IssueX on 01/25/2013 12:38 PM
eos

User ID: 29094041
United States
01/25/2013 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP...The fact that you are saying for sure it was 9:05 AM that all those responders were there already is bombshell considering they say 911 call made at 9:30!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30661956

YEP! It means that with all those cars there around the fire house before the shooting supposedly took place that there are an aweful lot of people in on this conspiracy and mass murder!

A lot of people are gonna hang for this once it all gets figured out!

Hopefully one of those involved, or someone who overheard something, or someone uncovers evidence of all those involved, or someone else other than the OP comes forward and spills the beans on the truth!

Actually maybe OP should let them know so they can investigate why all these gov type vehicles were all around the firehouse BEFORE the shooting. Im sure theyd like to know, so they can bust all those involved in mass murder!

stop and breath a moment. it doesn't mean that at all. it probably means they were there for a very high level drill. now how in the hell can you explain such an event happening during such a drill?

personally, this is how it's beginning to feel to me because it would explain why things are sealed for 90 days (a provisional period--expect much to be permanently sealed.)

as for any conspiracy, i am exhausted at such a thought. some things feel wrong, and perhaps it was an inside job inside a job.
--------------------------------eos--------------------------​-------------
the first will be last, the last first, captivity captive.
Holden
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/25/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
stop and breath a moment. it doesn't mean that at all. it probably means they were there for a very high level drill. now how in the hell can you explain such an event happening during such a drill?

personally, this is how it's beginning to feel to me because it would explain why things are sealed for 90 days (a provisional period--expect much to be permanently sealed.)

as for any conspiracy, i am exhausted at such a thought. some things feel wrong, and perhaps it was an inside job inside a job.
 Quoting: eos

There was no drill at the firehouse that day, and there was not an abnormal # of cars there before the shooting.

The OP is a liar and doesnt live anywhere near Sandy Hook.

GLP