United States
01/25/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I live in in Newtown, CT
Pure fiction.

Only way I would even consider trying to believe
this is if a mod checks the IP and confirms the
op is in CT and close to the Sandy Hook township.

Until then.....bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1006869

he's legit

I lived in Newtown for over 10 years

the places he mentions, the specifics are things locals would know

I'll ask him a few questions only locals would know:

what is the favorite ice cream place everyone goes to in Bethel in the summer

what is the name of the German beer hall on the way out of Newtown into Bethel on Rte 6...or the name of that kennel right past it

what is the name of the bargain store over by the Big Tall Men's store...when you cross into Danbury by the Walmart
 Quoting: IssueX

Its now fucking official

Newtown, CT is the living quarters for the average GLPer

5a
Holden
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/25/2013 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's legit

Nope. He's not from anywhere near there. Everything he posted was gotten from google maps and from the info already posted online about the shooting.
'LIL ANGEL

User ID: 1053878
United States
01/25/2013 12:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Pure fiction.

Only way I would even consider trying to believe
this is if a mod checks the IP and confirms the
op is in CT and close to the Sandy Hook township.

Until then.....bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1006869

he's legit

I'll ask him a few questions only locals would know:

what is the favorite ice cream place everyone goes to in Bethel in the summer

what is the name of the German beer hall on the way out of Newtown into Bethel on Rte 6...or the name of that kennel right past it

what is the name of the bargain store over by the Big Tall Men's store...when you cross into Danbury by the Walmart

Is Friendlies still there in Bethel? Best french frys too.
Bar at 102 and route 53 in Redding? Charter Oak hang out.
These were years ago.
The Hilltop diner, too.
Brewster NY runs on Sundays.
The old days.
I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus Christ
Stay small(in ego), stay teachable(in life), stay in the basics(keep it simple) and pay attention(to guidance). me
Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does. anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11591025
United States
01/25/2013 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's legit

Nope. He's not from anywhere near there. Everything he posted was gotten from google maps and from the info already posted online about the shooting.
 Quoting: Holden 32744103

How many times are you going to say that this OP is lying?
How much are you paid to discredit valuable information?

Don't say sh!t until a mod can verify his IP here, that's if they want to. And isn't your name Holder not Holden..as in Eric Holder. Don't you have guns to sell to foreign nations or something?
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
01/25/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's legit

Quoting: Holden 32744103

How many times are you going to say that this OP is lying?
How much are you paid to discredit valuable information?

Don't say sh!t until a mod can verify his IP here, that's if they want to. And isn't your name Holder not Holden..as in Eric Holder. Don't you have guns to sell to foreign nations or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11591025

iamwith 1rof1
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19958864
United Kingdom
01/25/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just saw that Holden trolling like frick on another Sandy Hook thread.

Shame on you, Holden, you arse!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31567142
United States
01/25/2013 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
::Takes deep breath::
Hi, I'm Robbie Parker
Holden
User ID: 32744103
United States
01/25/2013 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just saw that Holden trolling like frick on another Sandy Hook thread.

Shame on you, Holden, you arse!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19958864

Oh yeah for supporting truth over bullshit, shame on me!

rolleyes

The people knowingly posting false information are the ones who should feel shame, but sadly its obvious they feel nothing of sort.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20580066
United States
01/25/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, learn when to use 'was' and when to use 'were'. Then people might give a crap.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26885962
United States
01/25/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32912855

You end by by saying you "don't know what's going on" but present your experience and theory. well, no one believes what the media presents as truth, and our govenment has zero credibility. But I DO know Scarlett Lewis, her mother Maureen, her ex Neil (Jesse's father) and her two sons. My kids saw hers all summer, they go boating on the same lake together. They are kind and good people, Scarlett owns a farm and has opened it up to many children who might not ever get to go horseback riding or experience "farm life". So why in the world would you put such an ugly, unrelated remark into your post? Are you one of her stupid neighbors who bought one of the "McMansions" in the new development they put in across the street, and who now complain about her barn and animals even though they live across from a working 1700's farm??? One of the people who have left nasty notes, have let her sheep and other animals out then called Animal Control to complain? Hmmm ???

I live two towns away (Huntington) and my shop, Talisman (you can google it to confirm) is one town away in Monroe. We are ALL devastated here by this senseless, horrible act of violence. No matter who or what perpetrated it, the children ARE dead. We are all grieving. There are many unanswered questions, much that is not being told to us and we are aware of all that. But don't say things that are just mean and have no relevance - Scarlett doesn't deserve that, and as her friend I am deeply offended. Come to the shop, I'll be happy to discuss this in in-depth with you ...

Thank you,
Laura Lenhard (I am NO "anonymous coward"!!!)
 Quoting: CTChick

spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24627187
United States
01/25/2013 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the problem... the lack of verification that you live in Newton means can not take this post as definite evidence.

Assuming that you do live in Newton CT and that random guy's Wife works at Sandy Hook... this something that you need to come forward with. People need to know this stuff.

You can't keep this from the public, when the TPTB are using this to try to pass gun legislation and start a civil war! People need to know that the government used this opportunity for their benefit.

Please OP... if you are being genuine... come forward with this information with evidence. You need to do it as fast as possible as your life you could be in danger. If people know you came forward, they can not kill you without drawing huge suspicion.
 Quoting: Dr. Manhattan

Let me tell you guys that I do live here and I know multiple families that were impacted by these murders.

Having said that all the proof you need to know is readily available on the internet for you to put the pieces together.

I believe this was a professional hit and they used Lanza as a Patsy to make another "crazed Lone Gunman" scenario to justify a gun ban even though AR-15s are never used in crimes. Would it be easier to conduct such an attack with one handgun and multiple 16 round magazines ? Of course it would be. That is why they only found 4 hand guns in the school. But since they want to ban the AR-15 they have to include that weapon as part of the attack.

They are desperate to create a motive for Lanza and also avoid at all costs the reality that there were multiple gunmen on an operation in support of a political agenda to ban guns. ( That is my opinion and best guess as to what is going on)

The guy who started this thread knows the correct names of the local stores. I have no reason to think he is lying.

I know there is a lot of weird stuff like why is Robbie Parker and the McDonnells smiling and all that but those are ancillary issues. We have much bigger concerns.

There should be plenty of surveillance video but I will bet we will not see a single frame that conclusively identified Lanza with an AR-15. I may be wrong but I doubt it.

This action did what Fast and Furious failed to do. Before the bodies were cold Feinstein was waving her legislation and the President came to Newtown and raised the political card in the memorial service. While Congressman Nadler suggested to "exploit" the tragedy. The NRA is demonized. Many of us that express our concerns in the forums are attacked for simply raising the questions that should be raised. Why would we not want to know why a SWAT guy just happened to be at the scene with Lanza?

1. Newtown Bee reporter stated that a man "spotted" in the woods was an armed SWAT guy from another town. This is a massive red flag and the MSM media did not report it and
the State Police spokesman gave misleading information on the subject by stating "if we found somebody chopping wood we detained them"? SERIOUSLY WTF- There are also tweets from a local reporter on the scene Jany Libor is his name.

[link to newtownbee.com]

2. State Police issued a press release 1/18/2013 stating that only a shotgun was retrieved from the car. This is a blatant contradiction to the reports all day long that the AR-15 was left in the car and also there is incontrovertible proof that two long guns were retrieved as seen in the helicopter video.

Look at 2:30 on this video

[link to www.youtube.com]

3. These are the best videos I have found

Evidence of Assailants Disguised Dressed as Clergy

Crime scene with discarded clothes apparently for clergy/Nun disguises

[link to img.gawkerassets.com]

Multiple shooters -Man wearing camo arrested in wooded area - another man seen avoiding capture

Police Radio Transmission "Take the life of Adam"

I do live here NO BULLSHIT and I have had my nose in the dirt every day trying to find out what I can. But I really do not know much more than you do.

I have on very good source that the story about Lanza being denied a gun at Dick's Sporting Goods in Danbury is complete bullshit. They did not even carry the AR-15 anyway and why would Lanza need one.

I posted on another thread as well, what is so troubling is knowing that high level government personnel are covering for the criminals that did this. We know there were two long guns taken from the car and yet the state police press release said only a shotgun was retrieved?

We know a SWAT guy was caught with Lanza and Lt Vance states something like " oh we may have found some people cutting wood"?

What do you think will happen to anybody who speaks out.

Our hope is that someone from the local PD or some of the State Troopers come forward, or anonymously to the local paper. The main stream media, State Police and Federal are all on board with the official story.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32994957
United States
01/25/2013 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok ..

No one here really wants the truth.. came back to upload my pics of all the proof i have about the lanzas.. court records i pulled .. the children.. the principal.. what is going on in our local schools her now..

There is a huge conspiracy here and it is to bad no one wants some real truths..

Good luck

I for one, would like to see what you have put together. Thank you!
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 33002092
United States
01/25/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will post no proof that I actually do live here. I'm sure some have clicked away immediately at that confession and I do not blame them. You may or may not believe in what I am about to say and that is your choice.

I live in Newtown. I live about 1 mile from Sandy Hook Elementary on Riverside Road. I didn't go to work on Friday Dec 14th. I called in sick but I was playing hooky. I work at a restaurant in Danbury. I've spent the past 2 hours debating with myself if I should post this. I could have posted it somewhere else but this site seems to always pop up when the Sandy Hook "shooting" is concerned. I figured this was the most popular spot.

At around 8:50-9:00am I had just finished eating my breakfast. I had Captain Crunch cereal. I had used the last of my milk. I decided to go get some at Caraluzzi's because a friend of mine works there and I wanted to see what he was up to that evening. I get in my car at about 9:05am. I drive West on Riverside Road. Before I even got to the Fire House, I noticed a lot of vehicles parked there. Way, way, way more than usual. A few was parked on both sides of the road. I figured they was just doing some kind of training or a meeting. However one thing did stick out and that was the fact that a lot of the vehicles was solid silver and solid black. I drive past the Fire House and the Senior Center is right next door less than 100 yards. That parking lot was full as well with some of the same vehicles mixed with trucks and what not. Vehicles you would expect to see in a parking lot. Still I thought nothing of it. I go get my milk.

I'm in Caraluzzi's and I've been talking to my friend for a right good while and we hear 2 police cars go by. About 5 minutes later we hear a Helicopter. Dave comes from the back and said, "They must be doing another drill again. Scanner said mass casualty incident involving children". Right then I figured out why all those vehicles was at the Fire House and Senior Center. Because it's not the first time they have done that. They did a similar thing about 1 year ago around this time of year. And they are always doing car accidents that concerns Hazmat or whatever. I told them what I saw. Dave said, "Those cars sound like FBI cars. I guess they would be in on it". So I figure to go so I could catch a peek at what was going on. I get to town and couldn't go down Riverside Road. I told the officer that I live down there. He said, "No through traffic even for residents. Fire and Rescue and Police need to finish doing what they are doing". I said, "What are they doing?". He said, "I would tell you if I knew and I have no clue. The way it sounds they are running a drill but we have been blocked from main traffic. I was just told to do traffic control and make sure no one goes down there".

Then I drive west to Danbury. I don't know why but I just did. I was thinking to myself that that was what I get for playing hooky from work. I had the radio on but not loud enough to hear it. I turn it up thinking maybe I could catch what was going on. The local station mentioned nothing. At about 10:00 they break in from Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55". The guy said that he was hearing reports of an incident at Sandy Hook Elem and that surrounding schools was on lock down however, "I called my wife because she works at Newtown Middle School and she said they weren't on lock down and haven't heard anything about an incident. So it appears information has been mixed up. We need to get our stuff together before they tell me to report".

I get to Danbury and I go into Global gas station to get a Mt. Dew. They had the tv on and I froze. They was watching coverage of the "shooting". I just watched for 30 minutes frozen. Then I started thinking about all of those cars at the Fire Dept. I didn't know what to think about that. My brain just didn't work after watching the tv.

Fast forward to right this second. I've read the theories and the stories and honestly, those are the only ones that add up. I live here and I do not know what the **** went on. This town is fairly small. I know right many people. I know Eugene Rosen. He is an extremely creepy bastard. I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews. But the Phelps and Parker families that seem to be shoved down our throat, I have no idea in hell who they are. I've asked family and friends and they don't know who they are. I know a Robert Parker, but that sure as hell isn't him in the interviews.

I just do not know what is going on.

So you saw all them official vehicles parked in them parking lot's way before the shooting even happened?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33005571
United States
01/25/2013 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but I'm a writer. I am highly suspicious of the use of "was" in OP's story. Newton, CT is a small town but a small town filled with middle to upper-middle class folk. Surely they know the difference between "We 'were' doing this and that" and "We 'was' doing this and that".
This is a highly dramatized story.

AND I'm NOT a shill! I just don't want the facts of this story getting muddled with silly BS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32059272

You might not be a shill, but you are quite ignorant on many counts.

Your impression of what type of person exists in the "middle class" in America is grossly misinformed. As well as your impression of the quality of education in America's schools over the last 20 year, the standards for high school graduation, and the effect of diet and monotonous blue collar low wage work on one's ability to articulate thought to paper for anyone not used to writing.

The past tense of the verb "be" is various, and you would be surprised at how many people use "was" in "middle class" America.

What do you write? Tour guides for surfers?
So Confused

User ID: 25135346
United States
01/25/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
You live in Newtown, and after 5 weeks, you haven't seen/heard anything that might be of interest here?

Oh....what does an FBI car sound exactly?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32284139

I didn't see them write anything about the way an FBI car sounds only what they look like!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32996718
United States
01/25/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will post no proof that I actually do live here...

Fast forward to right this second. I've read the theories and the stories and honestly, those are the only ones that add up. I live here and I do not know what the **** went on. This town is fairly small. I know right many people. I know Eugene Rosen. He is an extremely creepy bastard. I know Scarlett Lewis. But I would like to know where in the hell she got all of that money to "spruce" herself up for interviews. But the Phelps and Parker families that seem to be shoved down our throat, I have no idea in hell who they are. I've asked family and friends and they don't know who they are. I know a Robert Parker, but that sure as hell isn't him in the interviews.

Wow, that's not at all what I expected. I expected "I live here and I saw all these bodies and how dare you question the official story!"

Yeah, Gene Rosen is really creepy. And the whole Sandy Hoax story is a psyop to distract us or do luciferian dirty work or "divide and conquer" truthers from everyone else. Or all three and more...

One interesting aspect worth considering is why these illuminuttie weirdos didn't just go ahead and actually shoot people, rather than just pretending to shoot them. It must mean they are NOT ALLOWED to do so, on some level. Maybe they don't want the karma.

go
nzreva

User ID: 19624091
United States
01/25/2013 02:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
I will post no proof that I actually do live here. I'm sure some have clicked away immediately at that confession and I do not blame them. You may or may not believe in what I am about to say and that is your choice.

I live in Newtown. I live about 1 mile from Sandy Hook Elementary on Riverside Road. I didn't go to work on Friday Dec 14th. I called in sick but I was playing hooky. I work at a restaurant in Danbury. I've spent the past 2 hours debating with myself if I should post this. I could have posted it somewhere else but this site seems to always pop up when the Sandy Hook "shooting" is concerned. I figured this was the most popular spot.

At around 8:50-9:00am I had just finished eating my breakfast. I had Captain Crunch cereal. I had used the last of my milk. I decided to go get some at Caraluzzi's because a friend of mine works there and I wanted to see what he was up to that evening. I get in my car at about 9:05am. I drive West on Riverside Road. Before I even got to the Fire House, I noticed a lot of vehicles parked there. Way, way, way more than usual. A few was parked on both sides of the road. I figured they was just doing some kind of training or a meeting. However one thing did stick out and that was the fact that a lot of the vehicles was solid silver and solid black. I drive past the Fire House and the Senior Center is right next door less than 100 yards. That parking lot was full as well with some of the same vehicles mixed with trucks and what not. Vehicles you would expect to see in a parking lot. Still I thought nothing of it. I go get my milk.

I'm in Caraluzzi's and I've been talking to my friend for a right good while and we hear 2 police cars go by. About 5 minutes later we hear a Helicopter. Dave comes from the back and said, "They must be doing another drill again. Scanner said mass casualty incident involving children". Right then I figured out why all those vehicles was at the Fire House and Senior Center. Because it's not the first time they have done that. They did a similar thing about 1 year ago around this time of year. And they are always doing car accidents that concerns Hazmat or whatever. I told them what I saw. Dave said, "Those cars sound like FBI cars. I guess they would be in on it". So I figure to go so I could catch a peek at what was going on. I get to town and couldn't go down Riverside Road. I told the officer that I live down there. He said, "No through traffic even for residents. Fire and Rescue and Police need to finish doing what they are doing". I said, "What are they doing?". He said, "I would tell you if I knew and I have no clue. The way it sounds they are running a drill but we have been blocked from main traffic. I was just told to do traffic control and make sure no one goes down there".

Then I drive west to Danbury. I don't know why but I just did. I was thinking to myself that that was what I get for playing hooky from work. I had the radio on but not loud enough to hear it. I turn it up thinking maybe I could catch what was going on. The local station mentioned nothing. At about 10:00 they break in from Sammy Hagar's "I Can't Drive 55". The guy said that he was hearing reports of an incident at Sandy Hook Elem and that surrounding schools was on lock down however, "I called my wife because she works at Newtown Middle School and she said they weren't on lock down and haven't heard anything about an incident. So it appears information has been mixed up. We need to get our stuff together before they tell me to report".

I get to Danbury and I go into Global gas station to get a Mt. Dew. They had the tv on and I froze. They was watching coverage of the "shooting". I just watched for 30 minutes frozen. Then I started thinking about all of those cars at the Fire Dept. I didn't know what to think about that. My brain just didn't work after watching the tv.

If this is truebump thankshf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32984326
Germany
01/25/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
most assholes in one thread since over 5 years on GLP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32678919
United States
01/25/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what have you and your family and friends talked about? Are you the only one who "doesn't know what's going on"?
 Quoting: Sikmisfit

We ask questions within our family and others of course. But we just accept what the media and town officials tell us. A shooting happened. 28 people died and that's that. If they say this family or this family was affected then we are suppose to believe it. Even though no one knows who some of these families are.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

Be very careful when posting. You might want to use a library in an ajoining county or something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32996718
United States
01/25/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only problem I have with the original post is..

Eating Captain Crunch and Mountain Dew?! You're better than that! All that GMO food is toxic!
 Quoting: Anony-mouse 23032960

Or it just may be the level of detail that is expected in a hoax post to make it seem real. Not saying it is, but let's keep our wits about us. This may be another rabbit hole...

enguard
marsgate

User ID: 13871515
United States
Report Abusive Post
Pinned red flag? Does that mean OP's IP is there?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32678919
United States
Report Abusive Post
So what have you and your family and friends talked about? Are you the only one who "doesn't know what's going on"?
 Quoting: Sikmisfit

We ask questions within our family and others of course. But we just accept what the media and town officials tell us. A shooting happened. 28 people died and that's that. If they say this family or this family was affected then we are suppose to believe it. Even though no one knows who some of these families are.
 Quoting: Johnson4truth

Be very careful when posting. You might want to use a library in an ajoining county or something.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32678919

Use a computer in that library. derr
El Quisqueyano

United States
Report Abusive Post
most assholes in one thread since over 5 years on GLP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32984326

Some one is trying to hide the truth. They are trying to prevent the truth from coming out. Derailing the thread so as to put doubt in the mind of the masses.
El Quisqueyano

United States
01/25/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pinned red flag? Does that mean OP's IP is there?
 Quoting: marsgate

Could be. Moderator must have checked it out.
So Confused

User ID: 25135346
United States
01/25/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, but I'm a writer. I am highly suspicious of the use of "was" in OP's story. Newton, CT is a small town but a small town filled with middle to upper-middle class folk. Surely they know the difference between "We 'were' doing this and that" and "We 'was' doing this and that".

AND I'm NOT a shill! I just don't want the facts of this story getting muddled with silly BS.

I also thought that from things I read on the internet, but then I began to read other articles about the town. Also looking at their homepage for Newtown and watching town meeting not everyone there speaks proper. Just saying!! A lot of pretty ordinary folk is also mixed in there from what I have seen.
uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
01/25/2013 02:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
So you saw all them official vehicles parked in them parking lot's way before the shooting even happened?
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

How else could an armed 'out of jurisdiction' SWAT person been 'in place' at the tree line when local police arrive?
Local PD radio traffic explicitly states, "chasing", "coming towards me", "Lima Echo"... he was 'law enforcement' not recognized by local PD!
These ARE facts.
And helicopter video for it as well.

Last Edited by uscrusader1 on 01/25/2013 02:27 PM
Butt Pincher

User ID: 30750596
United States
01/25/2013 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: chula homa

OP.. would you take a drive to the town cemetery.. see the new graves if they are there? Thanks..hf
 Quoting: Butt Pincher

Why is this request always ignored?
duncog2012

User ID: 24294934
United States
01/25/2013 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

You might not be a shill, but you are quite ignorant on many counts.

Your impression of what type of person exists in the "middle class" in America is grossly misinformed. As well as your impression of the quality of education in America's schools over the last 20 year, the standards for high school graduation, and the effect of diet and monotonous blue collar low wage work on one's ability to articulate thought to paper for anyone not used to writing.

The past tense of the verb "be" is various, and you would be surprised at how many people use "was" in "middle class" America.

What do you write? Tour guides for surfers?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33005571

In all honesty I thought the use of "was" is strange because the rest of what was written is spelled correctly and with good punctuation so none of it makes any sense. This is why I would be suspicious.

We all know the critical thinking ability of the average American is in deep decline.

Last Edited by duncog2012 on 01/25/2013 02:24 PM
duncog2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32284139
United States
01/25/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't see them write anything about the way an FBI car sounds only what they look like!!
 Quoting: So Confused

Dave said, "Those cars sound like FBI cars."

My point has nothing to do with the physical sound of FBI cars. It's that nobody would suddenly jump to the conclusion that the cars in that instance would be FBI as opposed to any other potential 'authority' or agency. But then, Dave has a sense about these things.

It's a superfluous detail in a post full of superfluous details, clearly indicative of someone creating a story to give themselves credibility where otherwise they have none.

That post was a lie from the outset. First, he goes out of his way to tell us he isn't going to try and prove that he's from Newtown, and then spends the rest of the post trying to prove that he's from Newtown.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31862440
United States
01/25/2013 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: So Confused

Dave said, "Those cars sound like FBI cars."

My point has nothing to do with the physical sound of FBI cars. It's that nobody would suddenly jump to the conclusion that the cars in that instance would be FBI as opposed to any other potential 'authority' or agency. But then, Dave has a sense about these things.

It's a superfluous detail in a post full of superfluous details, clearly indicative of someone creating a story to give themselves credibility where otherwise they have none.

That post was a lie from the outset. First, he goes out of his way to tell us he isn't going to try and prove that he's from Newtown, and then spends the rest of the post trying to prove that he's from Newtown.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32284139

I actually don't think it's weird to say that cars like that sound like FBI cars at all. I've seen something similar and mentioned it to a friend, before. FBI just means what you say -- some kind of generic authority or agency.

GLP