Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,815 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 401,486
Pageviews Today: 689,048Threads Today: 326Posts Today: 4,694
08:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Earthquakes in New York & Texas confirm prior statement of New Madrid diagonal pressure building (with "Booms" connection)!

Bending Light
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 30833907
United States
01/25/2013 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Earthquakes in New York & Texas confirm prior statement of New Madrid diagonal pressure building (with "Booms" connection)!
Update to these threads:

Thread: "Booms & Shakes" Media reports are geological! New Madrid diagonal pull uptick proven! Cover up exposed! USGS owned!
Thread: Booms & shaking reported by News in Ohio and New York (Jan 13th)
Thread: Booms, houses shaking.. Media reports for Indiana, Utah/Wyoming, Massachusetts & ongoing in South Carolina! (Jan 8th)
Thread: Earth Booms & houses shaking reported by News in Oklahoma, South Carolina & Alaska within a day of each other!
Thread: Earth Booms and ground shaking reported by news in 7 states country wide within 24 hours (Dec 5th)

On this thread I posted 1/16 (video from 1/15) I talked about the New Madrid fault is showings signs of a diagonal pull with pressure building through the St. Lawrence Seaway.
Where as the New Madrid is trying to make an adjustment diagonally!

Thread: "Booms & Shakes" Media reports are geological! New Madrid diagonal pull uptick proven! Cover up exposed! USGS owned!

Here are screen shots of pinned locations of earthquake activity AFTER the thread and media reports of "Booms" a few days prior. Earthquakes are red, Booms reports are blue.

newmadrid124newmadrid1241

Notice the diagonal line going through the booms which matches up with earthquake activity afterwords?
Earthquakes are pinned according to city location given by USGS, BOOMS are pinned according to location given by reports.

Here are sources to the earthquake activity and booms:

Most recent booms up until thread posted on 1/16:

BOOMS,

Evensville, Indiana occurred 1/7 & 1/8.. report was on 1/8:
[link to www.14news.com]
[link to www.courierpress.com]

Trumbull county, Ohio occurred 1/12.. report was on 1/13:
[link to www.wkbn.com]

Jamestown, New York occurred 1/13 along with the report:
[link to www.wivb.com]

Gorham, New York occurred 1/13.. report was on 1/17:
[link to www.mpnnow.com]

Earthquakes:

New York 1/16:
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Texas 1/23:

Everything and more is shown and gone through step by step in this video:

Just for the hell of it I can go even further..

Remember the BOOMs in Guthrie, Oklahoma reported on 1/5 [link to kfor.com]

Check out the earthquake swarm that occurred just about 15 miles away recently there (yellow dots are earthquake, Guthrie is the city just North):
newmadrid1242

The point..

The recent media reports of booms leading up to a prior thread/video exposing the New Madrid diagonal pull matched up with earthquake activity that occurred afterwords.
Plus further evidence of Booms and earthquakes occurring in connection to earthquake hazard zones.

FYI I'm well aware of this that just occurred:
Thread: 4.1 Earthquake in Eastern Texas

However it occurred hours after the video and information was already put out in the video above.

Also I'd like to add this always explains the "Booms and shakes" that were reported in New York near the St. Lawrence seaway in different cities on the same day and same time.. then there was an earthquake in New York a couple days after.

Thread: New York Booms & Shakes Exposed! Reports 100 miles away of each other at the same time! More bullshit cover ups USGS will never admit!

There is much more going on and I'll be working on a massive update in the coming days...

(update)

Earthquake in Arkansas 1/26 that matched up with the statements already made in the thread.

Arkansasquake 2Arkansasquake

(update)
Thread: Booms in Texas right as earthquakes uptick there! One felt across 50 miles! Arkansas Quake hit! New Madrid "diagonal" reconfirmed!

Last Edited by Bending Light on 01/26/2013 09:53 PM
Razorbackkid

User ID: 30229695
United States
01/25/2013 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Earthquakes in New York & Texas confirm prior statement of New Madrid diagonal pressure building (with "Booms" connection)!
Impressive work....great job!
JUST HERE

User ID: 25610447
United States
01/25/2013 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Earthquakes in New York & Texas confirm prior statement of New Madrid diagonal pressure building (with "Booms" connection)!
great work , 5 stars and a pin suggestion
:glp sign:
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Razorbackkid

great work , 5 stars and a pin suggestion
 Quoting: JUST HERE

Thank you!

peace

cheers
XMFan

User ID: 8386617
United States
01/25/2013 04:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Requested a pin. good work.
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: XMFan

Thank you, the mods are asleep now though I believe.

zzzzsleeping
XMFan

User ID: 8386617
United States
01/25/2013 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: XMFan

Thank you, the mods are asleep now though I believe.

zzzzsleeping
 Quoting: Bending Light

They should be up within the next hour or so... ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22373790
United States
01/25/2013 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice write-up. :greenthumb:
Watching the world

User ID: 10137056
United States
01/25/2013 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Ignorance is bliss until reality bites you in the ass.

I take care of the dead...always.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14224051
United States
01/25/2013 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Impressive information. Well done.

This should be pinned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1575912
United Kingdom
01/25/2013 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32572435
United States
01/25/2013 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Döctör Whö

User ID: 31864925
United States
01/25/2013 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good video, thanks for your work!

Look forward to your next one.

pindisthing

windmbump

tardis22 `The Doctor
“All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.” ~ Max Planck
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Weird, I get back on to see all my recent threads got 1 star attacked multiple times.

If someone has a problem with me they can grow up and tell me.
If the information I share is terrible, please debunk it with intelligence or please tell me how I can present it better.

Seriously, I'd appreciate it.
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This information also helps explain this:

Thread: New York Booms & Shakes Exposed! Reports 100 miles away of each other at the same time! More bullshit cover ups USGS will never admit!

The earthquake in NY as well:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
01/25/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The area's really waking up near Niagara Falls/Ontario...isn't it?!

5*...Nice work OP!

:colorbump:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32391763
Canada
01/25/2013 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
The area's really waking up near Niagara Falls/Ontario...isn't it?!

5*...Nice work OP!

colorbump
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Yes in fact you can take these articles of reports of "booms and shakes".. see where they're located and the date they occurred

Trumbull county, Ohio occurred 1/12.. report was on 1/13:
[link to www.wkbn.com]

Jamestown, New York occurred 1/13 along with the report:
[link to www.wivb.com]

Gorham, New York occurred 1/13.. report was on 1/17:
[link to www.mpnnow.com]

Between 1/12 and 1/13 going up the St. Lawrence Seaway.

Then these earthquakes:

1/12: Hawkesbury, Canada (2.2) [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

1/16: Saranac Lake, New York (2.4)

1/16 Near.. Saint-Andre-Avellin, Canada (3/5)

It's obvious the general time frame earthquakes occurred around the St. Lawrence seaway that media reports of "Booms and shakes" were going on also for that region.

This is all geological and it's being covered up!

There's a diagonal pull from the New Madrid up the St. Lawrence seaway that's making itself more obvious!
breezy

User ID: 680963
United States
01/25/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
5* and green for you....I know how much work and dedication making a post like this takes....thank you
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
5* and green for you....I know how much work and dedication making a post like this takes....thank you
 Quoting: breezy

Thank you

Yes it does a very long time, especially the videos.
Nobody else is covering all this out there and it deserves awareness brought to what's going on.
littlemiracles

User ID: 32798472
United States
01/25/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks much! I live on the NM and we need this info out there!
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: littlemiracles

I don't know of much going on in New Mexico but regardless it's always important to share information of geological changes that's being covered up.
SkinnyChic

User ID: 33010601
United States
01/25/2013 02:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20589235
United States
01/25/2013 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG!! My house is right under that line!!

Should I buy EQ Insurance?

or Should I buy a BOAT for when the N. American Plate splits in two and the ocean comes rushing in?

*fwiw the "normal" analysis of the St. Lawance rift would have it continuing down the south/middle of Lake Ontario (why the lake exists there to begin with imo)

*through the Niagra region

*then diagonally down Lake Erie (off shore at Ashtabula)

*then coming ashore just east of downtown Cleveland and cutting diagonally across Ohio (Anna Oh)

*then diagonally down through Indianna (near Indianapolis)

*and then down to the Wabash fault zone (which is believed by many to be a direct extension of the New Madrid fault zone)

Your map has the fault running considerably south of the mapped AND ACTIVE faults where low level EQ's (2's, 3's, 4's and even some near 5) have been occuring regularly over the last 100 years.

Not saying your map is wrong ... it's line is just considerably south of where most in that area quakes have been happening over the last 100 years
Bending Light  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG!! My house is right under that line!!

Should I buy EQ Insurance?

or Should I buy a BOAT for when the N. American Plate splits in two and the ocean comes rushing in?

*fwiw the "normal" analysis of the St. Lawance rift would have it continuing down the south/middle of Lake Ontario (why the lake exists there to begin with imo)

*through the Niagra region

*then diagonally down Lake Erie (off shore at Ashtabula)

*then coming ashore just east of downtown Cleveland and cutting diagonally across Ohio (Anna Oh)

*then diagonally down through Indianna (near Indianapolis)

*and then down to the Wabash fault zone (which is believed by many to be a direct extension of the New Madrid fault zone)

Your map has the fault running considerably south of the mapped AND ACTIVE faults where low level EQ's (2's, 3's, 4's and even some near 5) have been occuring regularly over the last 100 years.

Not saying your map is wrong ... it's line is just considerably south of where most in that area quakes have been happening over the last 100 years
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20589235

You're missing the basis of this thread and the others.

This is about increasing media reports of "Booms and shaking" occurring mostly on the Eastern half of USA.
The reports either have been saying they "don't know what's causing it" or say stuff like "a person shot Tannerite and cause booms and shaking in a 30 mile radius".

This activity has been increasing and for the past weeks I've been saying it's geological.
The point is there a cover up over all these "BOOMS"

The earthquake line is one thing however the recent reports of booms all hit the same line.. yet another signs it's geological.

The earthquake in New York and Texas occurred AFTER I put out videos and threads saying the booms are showing a "New Madrid diagonal pull".

The Boom line hits the earthquake line with the quakes occurring days after the boom reports.

How often do earthquake in New York and Texas occur within a week period? Not often..

Here is USGS map of earthquake activity 3+ for the past 400 years. [link to www.usgs.gov]

How often does this happen as well?

Earthquakes play a small factor in these threads, the point here is the BOOMS and the cover up!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32572435
United States
01/26/2013 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1025215
United States
01/26/2013 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
nothing on cnn or fox.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31781644
United States
01/26/2013 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Razorbackkid

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31781644
United States
01/26/2013 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Weird, I get back on to see all my recent threads got 1 star attacked multiple times.

If the information I share is terrible, please debunk it with intelligence or please tell me how I can present it better.

it's the one star bandit, don't take it personally. one star bandit doesn't discriminate.
Citratox

User ID: 8164945
United States
01/26/2013 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: littlemiracles

I don't know of much going on in New Mexico but regardless it's always important to share information of geological changes that's being covered up.

Think he meant NM - new madrid not new mexico. :)
Good info op thank you

Last Edited by Citra on 01/26/2013 10:01 AM
Truth is light, light is truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33053957
Bosnia and Herzegovina
01/26/2013 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

it's the one star bandit, don't take it personally. one star bandit doesn't discriminate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31781644

100 views and 43 stars you should grow up and stop kid staff voting your own thread multiple 5 *

yawn

GLP