IntergalacticPlanetar​y
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 33033289
United States
01/25/2013 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Special Program I had as a Kid That Doesn't Get Spoken About in Town Now
When I was a kid, I had a special program that was developed for being the 'smartest girl in the country' or the 'smartest girl in the world in my age range'. It was a kind of integrated program that me, my family, and my school teachers worked on with a lot of help around the country.

There were lots of facets of this program including a high level of academic ability with my potential increased every year as a person who was kept in the same grade and should have gone to college at around 12 or 13 years old. Instead I was going to run a program as a;

#1 knower who was going to lose knowing as a sacrifice to everyone who was going to obtain it all over the country and then the world over 2 generations. This knowing was to be all-knowing and for everyone to rise up in intelligence, ability, and pure knowledge.

An alive girl who could supposedly create life in everyone around me as a person who could train anyone in anything by the time I was 5 years old as a supergenious.

A person who could keep girls alive even if males in their families hurt them and attempt to promote women rising in equality to men all around and especially in terms of academia and leadership roles in the workplace.

To my knowledge, people were going to participate in several schools across the country to all 'quicken' their 'genious' ability as the whole country rose up.

There was also a zeroing out affect with the program with regard to ensuring all debts were removed all over the world using this system as everyone rose.

I was called a 'generational baby' for America and in the second generation the world. All bodies were to be kept 'perfect' and not touched or damaged mostly for everyone who is now under 50 years old.

This was always spoken about out loud for me and was never kept quiet until my dad was fired and rehired in a different state and I was told I would run it bigger and better in a University Town for America.

In about 3 years the program was stomped for people who wanted to be the first 'in the know' to create a rich fringe who controlled the rest of the country and they believed I was their slave and they tried to take credit for what my GOOD GIVING HELPING FAMILY had created.

It has now been 1 generation and I have been remembered and remember all the abuse they gave me until I could barely remember I was every the 'smartest girl in the world' or a generational baby for the rising of America. They killed me at approximately 14 years old and I don't know what has happened. Everyone was supposed to be all-knowing, in-the know, alive, with perfect bodies and I don't think it has happened.

Can anybody comment on this or ask additional questions if they are interested?

I may pull this down after awhile if it seems necessary!!!

Thanks!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10771535
United States
01/25/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Special Program I had as a Kid That Doesn't Get Spoken About in Town Now
You're a special buttercup!

lmao
IntergalacticPlanetar​y  (OP)

United States
01/25/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
As soon as I got a an official program through the University , classmates got obbsessed with my program and decided to steal it for an offering as well as everything else I ever worked for. All of my classmates were abused by a girl who was obsessed with never seeing America rise until they signed themselves over to her and she wanted them to steal from me and abuse me.

Within a year, the help network was shut down and my mom could not get anyone to protect me or help to stop the abuse. She tried for years until she went to DC and got some info and came back and within 3 weeks she was in a hospital being labeled bipolar. Her psychiatrist was told to call me that to; to her.

In town, the knowing system is totally messed up as if it is against me just as they had abused me. I am trying to fix it and am not very good at it bc I am scared I am going to lose my divorce and job now that I have figured out what is going on. Gossip is always going around about me.

I know a lot more if you have any questions!! Does anyone have any suggestions??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31324561
United States
01/25/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you live by the Air Force or a military base?

United States
01/25/2013 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I was in my original state supposeldly a lot of people came alive following this program.

When I was moved to my new state and they thought they could take me over 'for the rich', I believe these kids were 'killing' the people I brought alive as poor people they could 'kill' to get rich.

Instead of rising the generation, they wanted its demise with me as the symbol of America in approximately 3 years. Is there a way to stop this?????? They believe this will cause them to finally achieve their rich 'in the know' elitist fringe in control of the poor.

Ask me any questions!!!!

Can I save my life???

United States
01/25/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
My step dad was dishonorably discharged and found me through a call out for help for a 'supergenious' who needs a gifted program when I was 5.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mk Ultra, Super Cell.. Find the chip and have it removed.. Stay away from cells,TVs,Energy Star appliances. Don't take scripts. Try to not get turned on.. Sleep cell
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you see the future?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you in generation X?

United States
01/25/2013 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
34 years old so yes. I can't really see the future but have had glimpses of maybe a 5 second vision or 'know' throughout my life starting at age 2 yrs old.

I was a very pure, spiritual, Catholic. When I was moved to another state, there were people who wanted to infuse my abiliites with 'evil'. My visions included both. I was pretty upset because I was really interested in pure spiritualism.

It is obvious to me that my life has been altered or 'vampired' or stolen extensiviely and I don't know exactly how to word it or what to do.

I was supposed to be protected over and over again and I always said no to stealing my life.

Last Edited by IntergalacticPlanetary on 01/25/2013 10:57 PM

United States
01/25/2013 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
You think there's a chip???

Where would it be?? My gums???

I don't think there is but maybe.

Last Edited by IntergalacticPlanetary on 01/25/2013 10:52 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19641529
United States
01/25/2013 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
drama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32865254
United States
01/25/2013 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you by chance take a weird test in a room with twelve peers sitting in a half circle?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/25/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
You should write a journal of what you think about daily and past memories. You should write about dreams. I would not tell anyone out of your personal circle. Look for Truman like situations, Look for stalkers. I don't know if you have a chip, you show and speak a military break down psyop. Be aware and unafraid, Be your best doctor and observe your thoughts and actions.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to know why you think I should not tell anyone. When I was a kid, everyone spole about this stuff freely out loud. I think it is in everyone's best interest to speak because I know the types of people who tried to shut it down and their reasons.

United States
01/27/2013 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reasons things are kept quiet are for people with very negative intentions to steal from others who did positive work. As they kind of took over int he 90s they started trying to make up rules to protect themselves as 'evil intented' who appeared good who took over the 'good intented' who they made look ugly or bad in the early 90s.

Their hope is that none of the unwritten laws will ever be followed again, at least until they overtake, all of the people with good intentions.

I believe everyone should talk about this stuff again bedfore only a certain group of people get to know things that can affect or hurt other people lives and the unwritten rules never get obliged by ever again. It would be an unruly society most people would loathe unless they grew up being acclimated to it never knowing what they could have had.

The unwritten laws should be followed for your family's safely in this world and you should be concerned.

Last Edited by IntergalacticPlanetary on 01/27/2013 03:20 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32638956
Canada
01/27/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you hot?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18237036
United States
01/27/2013 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you were a girl then but a boy now. And the forces that killed you are still after you cause they're afraid you might wake up and remember.

I dunno dude, thats sounding rather weak to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33135985
United States
01/27/2013 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Delusions of grandeur. crazy

United States
01/27/2013 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't say that they are still after me. They set up a system for me in 1990 to take everything I worked for as THE BEST OF THE BEST or #1 to give to other people who didn't do the work or deserve it but were into 'certain activities' (lewd or whatnot) to encourage that particular trait to take over and always topple a 'goody goody' whould not partake in that behavior. At the same time, they participated in activities that encouraged (even at church) people to view me as bad (as a symbol of rising America) and them as good for doing it in the first place. - TO MY DEMISE. Try to extrapolate from this.

United States
01/27/2013 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it is so grandiose- read my head for the TRUTH. That's what they used to do and how I qualified for everything back then for this to end up happening.

I HAVE HEARD THERE IS NO STATUTE OF LIMITATION FOR BREAKING THE UNWRITTEN LAWS - PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO AND IF THIS IS TRUE.

Last Edited by IntergalacticPlanetary on 01/27/2013 03:32 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't say that they are still after me. They set up a system for me in 1990 to take everything I worked for as THE BEST OF THE BEST or #1 to give to other people who didn't do the work or deserve it but were into 'certain activities' (lewd or whatnot) to encourage that particular trait to take over and always topple a 'goody goody' whould not partake in that behavior. At the same time, they participated in activities that encouraged (even at church) people to view me as bad (as a symbol of rising America) and them as good for doing it in the first place. - TO MY DEMISE. Try to extrapolate from this.
 Quoting: IntergalacticPlanetary

You can't extrapolate on nonsense.

Your grammar and spelling is atrocious for someone who is so "gifted".
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
HEY ZAKK, WE FOUND YOUR WIFE!! cruise

United States
01/27/2013 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not trying to impress you. Do you think I would make this up for fun???? Sounds like a great time to me.

Last Edited by IntergalacticPlanetary on 01/27/2013 03:34 PM

United States
01/27/2013 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will give you the name of anybody you want to research their head and their intentions in doing this. Can you do that?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, let me introduce you to your future husband.

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will give you the name of anybody you want to research their head and their intentions in doing this. Can you do that?

Are you L. Ron Hubbard's kid?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33135985

What... The Fuck... did I just watch?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9321931
Netherlands
01/27/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
My step dad was dishonorably discharged and found me through a call out for help for a 'supergenious' who needs a gifted program when I was 5.

Here again, as with many others, there is a military connection from the parent to the child.

Bob Marley is one.

Zakk, who posts on this board, is another.

Many more.
RAe
User ID: 23891032
United States
01/27/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know anything of crystals?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33135985

What... The Fuck... did I just watch?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32865254

Oh there's more.

Go to his Youtube channel.

Anything with his face on the video is crazy, comedy GOLD!! lol

GLP