Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,951 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 511,878
Pageviews Today: 815,313Threads Today: 331Posts Today: 5,088
08:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama starts laying off Defense workers to pay for more Food Stamps!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12366656
United States
01/27/2013 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama starts laying off Defense workers to pay for more Food Stamps!
Guns or Butter;

Can't eat lead; it'll give you lead poisoning

So, yah

A lot of those people are eating on those Government Plastic (Credit Cards), or are the Debit cards,

either way, it used to be when Food Stamp Tuesday rolled around at the local McDonalds--white people simply avoided the place.

Now, with these new plastic cards the KFC's are packed 24/7, and ole McD's has had to resort to open pandering of these useless eaters with it's Segregated Website called
www.365black.com

and parking spaces especially widened to fit their big new Caddilac Escalades that welfare buys them.

Still, that draw of KFC is sooooooooo strong for them, that the local police survelance units simply sit in the parking lot accross the street from the KFC to pickup wanted felons tooling through the drive-thru.

So, guns or butter.

People can't eat lead (even if some of that McD's stuff does sit kinda heavy in your stomach, it's still not lead)

So yah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12366656

FAIL, You can't use those cards at fast food places.
 Quoting: CeeLite

Yes, you can:

[link to wiki.answers.com]
 Quoting: Nemamiah

Sorry, I didn't think you could because of something I read two weeks about New York and some places that serve hot food. My bad, thanks!

Edit: that link says 4 states do it, then where you can do it, and it says why, because Elderly and Disabled have trouble preparing foods. I have posted about how disabled and how they have trouble so this is good, at least for the disabled in those 4 states. I've actually posted at length about starvation in disabled but that's another thread.

Michigan:
Church's Chicken
Kentucky Fried Chicken
McDonald's
Subway
Grandma's Famous Chicken
Eight Mile Pancake House
Mr. T's BBQ
Vito's Pizza

California:
Jack in the Box
Subway
El Pollo Loco
Papa Murphy's Pizza

Florida
KFC
Taco Bell
Pizza Hut
Papa Murphy's Pizza

Arizona
Domino's Pizza
Golden Corral
Southern Cuisine
Rally's Hamburger

Wow, your a Liberal

Congratualtions on that.

Anyway, LIBERAL

All 50 states do it, and it's not to feed old people.

it's to feed the blacks who are to lazy to cook their own food.

But then again, "You" were just quoting, and trying to increase "Your" understanding of it--Right.

This is (one of the) most Useless Tactics I've ever seen a Liberal take.

I'm ashamed of you,

and comming from New York too.

This is usualy more of a Northern California Liberal tacktic--to play stupid vs just name calling.

You must just have moved huh?

LOL

Liberals --jeeeesh
Keepin It Real

User ID: 32010292
United States
01/27/2013 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell does this have to do with Food Stamps. I don't understand the link.

Everything and all Government entity's eveywhere are being asked to cut their budgets.

You guys are broke and have no Budget.

What a miss leading headline. You should go into politics.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21205708

Food Stamps helped buy the last election -- every American knows it!

2004: $27.1 Billion
2005: $31.1 Billion
2006: $32.9 Billion
2007: $33.2 Billion
2008: $37.6 Billion
2009: $53.6 Billion
2010: $68.3 Billion
2011: $75.7 Billion
2012: $87.4 billion

Source: USDA

Quoting: Bucephelus

True that! The lazy asses got BO reelected. Let's not forget free abortions and birth control pills for the young single women which they now have to fight in the front lines of war. I guess they weren't so free afterall.
Black Knight
User ID: 27091126
United States
01/27/2013 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Food stamps, interesting...

Im going to tell you is going to benefit off of this,
Its note
Blacks, Whites, mexicans, Asians..... Next Post I will tell you
 Quoting: Black Knight 27091126

I have self diagnosed ADHD, what does the video say, I have a short attention span.

One lawmaker, Assemblywoman Nancy Calhoun, a Republican who represents an adjacent district in Orange County, has demanded an investigation by state officials into why Kiryas Joel received grants for the center. “They may be truly poor on paper,” Ms. Calhoun said. “They are not truly poor in reality.”

[link to www.nytimes.com]

This place in Upstate New York received over 10 million to build a pre natal care facility, a Baby factory. To produce more food stam leeches, these enclaves are all over the united states. Williamsburg brooklyn, has over 12 thousand on foodstamps with household of 9-10 children

I did not post a video
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
01/27/2013 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
communists have taken over and they got our brainwashed military training in our cities. this will not end well......
CeeLite

User ID: 32527919
United States
01/27/2013 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't even know how to respond to posts from retarded AC's, and I'm not from Ny, and I was just quoting but wtf.

Last Edited by CeeLite on 01/27/2013 01:07 AM
CeeLite

United States
01/27/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Food stamps, interesting...

Im going to tell you is going to benefit off of this,
Its note
Blacks, Whites, mexicans, Asians..... Next Post I will tell you

I have self diagnosed ADHD, what does the video say, I have a short attention span.

One lawmaker, Assemblywoman Nancy Calhoun, a Republican who represents an adjacent district in Orange County, has demanded an investigation by state officials into why Kiryas Joel received grants for the center. “They may be truly poor on paper,” Ms. Calhoun said. “They are not truly poor in reality.”

[link to www.nytimes.com]

This place in Upstate New York received over 10 million to build a pre natal care facility, a Baby factory. To produce more food stam leeches, these enclaves are all over the united states. Williamsburg brooklyn, has over 12 thousand on foodstamps with household of 9-10 children

I did not post a video

Thanks, sorry since it said "in the next post" .. should have checked the last few numbers of the AC part thx for putting the posts together.
CeeLite

United States
01/27/2013 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am talking out my ass blah blah blah

More talking out my ass blah blah

Link? Or your a liar.

Last Edited by CeeLite on 01/27/2013 01:11 AM
CeeLite

United States
01/27/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am talking out my ass blah blah blah

More talking out my ass blah blah

Link? Or your a liar.

Just searched and from Sept 2011 Abc news says same info the person said in wiki answers. It's really insulting to think or say someone "knows everything there is to know but is pretending to be stupid" apparently because I ... why? Anway, that was all I got out of your post, something about your ass, which really, nobody on GLP wants to hear about, and I'm sorry you have so much problems with it...
[link to abcnews.go.com]

Last Edited by CeeLite on 01/27/2013 01:17 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't even know how to respond to posts from retarded AC's, and I'm not from Ny, and I was just quoting but wtf.

Is this Shelia Jackson-Lee? Are you Shelia Jackson-Lee?

Do you think their are 57 States?

Do you think that if an island has too many people on it, that it will capsize and sink?

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
CeeLite

United States
01/27/2013 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you think that if an island has too many people on it, that it will capsize and sink?

NO *wink* but I give you my number u call me k?
Wtf is your fascination with me lol.
CeeLite

United States
01/27/2013 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

NO *wink* but I give you my number u call me k?
Wtf is your fascination with me lol.

I mean are you implying I'm dimwitted, or low educated or ? Lets play jeopardy! I'll win you. Lol. I will admit to being tired when I'm on here sometimes, sorry if that comes across as unintelligent. But I think you like me! I give u my number LOL.

I come here to learn shit, I've learned a lot here.
Bazzalpaca

User ID: 29398345
Australia
01/27/2013 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
4533hatedope

83992assbros
 Quoting: Mr. Predictor

What is this Fandango stuff in your tag line?

Is that a real thing? No I would suppose not, so what actually is it about? If you would be so kind as to explain?..
Bazzalpaca

Australia
01/27/2013 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
How much food stamps do people get?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10372663
United States
01/27/2013 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
They can maybe borrow back all the billions funneled to Israel or the trillions missing from the defense budget whoops...or the gold looted from the World Trade Center towers or....the trillions funneled to Wall Street so now you're going to bitch about the poor on welfare in your own country???? Check yourself and I'm sure you think you're a Christian along with the rest of the idiots on this site. Sad
 Quoting: Lusciouslee

You took a big ole bite of DUMBASS didn't you then had asshole for desert!!!
MuslimAmerican

User ID: 26542172
United States
01/27/2013 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.nation.com.pk]

The Pentagon has said that it has begun laying off some of its 46,000 temporary and contract workers and is cutting maintenance on ships and military hardware, as it prepares for potentially drastic defence cuts. "We're trying to minimize the harm to defence but we need to take some actions now to avoid larger harm later," Deputy Defence Secretary Ash Carter said Friday.

Carter said the US military had to start slowing its spending rate given the threat of automatic budget cuts that are due to kick in after March 1, if Congress fails to break a political stalemate. "This is what we're doing now to slow our spend rate," he said.

The Pentagon would face roughly $50 billion in reductions and given the March 1 deadline, would have only five months left in the current fiscal year to absorb them, he told AFP and several other news outlets.

The Pentagon's 46,000 temporary and contract employees are "all now subject to release," he said. The workers would either be laid off or not have their contracts renewed, except for those performing jobs deemed vital for the war or core missions, he said. The department has already announced a freeze on the hiring of civilians.

"For example, the navy is going to cancel maintenance of 30 ships that is scheduled for the third and fourth quarters of this year," Carter said.

We didn't need as many fed employees anyway, Barry Soetoro and George W have made federal government so big it's as impossible to support as the ridiculously expensive stupid wars we're part of that have absolutely no reason nor will they end in positive outcome neither for America or the security of America.
 Quoting: Bazzalpaca

Not much, I'm a 28 year-old single disabled male, not an alcoholic or a druggie and I was employed prior to being disabled, I get just $200.00 to make it a month, it's only about $30-60 more if I have a kid. Add that in with insurance, gas, other needs like soap, shampoo, deoderant, etc. it gets very hard.

Last Edited by MuslimAmerican on 01/27/2013 02:44 AM
Feed the hungry, visit the sick, free a captive if he be unjustly confined(kidnapped/enslaved by someone). Assist any person oppressed, whether they're of the Muslim or non-Muslim. - Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)
STARLING

User ID: 25661838
United States
01/27/2013 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lusciouslee.....Understand that the truth of something dosen't give a damn what you believe about it.
==========================================================
Can They do this......? Yes ! Does this avenue of action sound like something they would do considering their past track record ..... ? Yes ! Are any results of their past actions and or inactions indictive of showing suppport and enforcement of the American Constitution.... NO ! ... Bill of Rights .. NO ! .. The Declariation Of Independence NO ! ApplePie...HELL NO !
=========================================================
Obama and his ilk "ARE BEING USED" to put the iceing on the cake.....Bush Sr started with in ingredents (8years) Bill Clintion placed the cake in the oven (8years). Bush Jr took the cake out of the over (8years) and Obama is the one putting the iceing on the cake so that we can be presented up "to the very workings of pure evil in its rawest form. That's why SHE said at that time for the first time she was proud to be an american. Its something they have been going after for a long time. Its what they want !!!! ITS WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO DO AND THEY DO IT WITH A WILLFUL IGNORANCE IN AN ARRRRRROGRANT MANNER.
Willful ignorance and arrrrrrogrance....Speaking of Bill Clinton............"I smoked pot......(with a smirt on his face saying)....remember the next line....."but I didnt inhale" ....... Back in the day ( and maybe now still ) many of us smoked....the group I knew, we were pretty laid back geeks takin' tokes - slammin code - eating pizza - collecting checks.If any of us knew of one that was "smoking" and not inhaling .. well what would yall have done after having his ass kicked.....Huuummmmmm
enjoy
SFox@11
 Quoting: SFox@11 20001889

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28625464
United States
01/27/2013 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. Defense workers took an oath to defend the US Constitution.

2. They clearly have NOT upheld that oath.

3. Karma (law of reaping and sowing) => THEY SHOULD BE LAID OFF.

Tough Toenails.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25867801
United States
01/27/2013 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
the government forced people on food stamps by bringing in millions of illegals and millions of legal immigrants at a time when all manufacturing jobs have gone overseas, mining is in decline along with drilling oil. Alot of the immigrants coming in are the grandparents of new immigrants.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12582603

They did that in Canada? You guys have foodstamps there?

Canada will be headed down the same path if they don't learn the lesson we should have learned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33115073
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only those who refuse to shoot Americans are being laid off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33090647
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Executive order 11110
Then allocate just 1% per annum of the banks' profits to social welfare and reform programmes.

Problem solved!

Why is there a problem again?....oh yeah, greedy power hungry private investors in the Fed.

THEY are the ones milking society.

THEY are the ones who NOTHING whist the rest of us break our damned backs labouring and supporting them.

THEY are like the greedy selfish child who never left home and learned to fend for themselves, so they cut themselves EVER larger pieces of the family pie and blame the new baby for taking too much.

Time to get your logic, perspective and common sense in order people, and stop believing he who speak with the forked tongue, just because YOU chose to kneel before him.

Time to bite the hand that feeds for those preparing breakfast...ya dig?

peace
Bazzalpaca

Australia
01/27/2013 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Pentagon has said that it has begun laying off some of its 46,000 temporary and contract workers and is cutting maintenance on ships and military hardware, as it prepares for potentially drastic defence cuts. "We're trying to minimize the harm to defence but we need to take some actions now to avoid larger harm later," Deputy Defence Secretary Ash Carter said Friday.

Carter said the US military had to start slowing its spending rate given the threat of automatic budget cuts that are due to kick in after March 1, if Congress fails to break a political stalemate. "This is what we're doing now to slow our spend rate," he said.

The Pentagon would face roughly $50 billion in reductions and given the March 1 deadline, would have only five months left in the current fiscal year to absorb them, he told AFP and several other news outlets.

The Pentagon's 46,000 temporary and contract employees are "all now subject to release," he said. The workers would either be laid off or not have their contracts renewed, except for those performing jobs deemed vital for the war or core missions, he said. The department has already announced a freeze on the hiring of civilians.

"For example, the navy is going to cancel maintenance of 30 ships that is scheduled for the third and fourth quarters of this year," Carter said.

We didn't need as many fed employees anyway, Barry Soetoro and George W have made federal government so big it's as impossible to support as the ridiculously expensive stupid wars we're part of that have absolutely no reason nor will they end in positive outcome neither for America or the security of America.

Not much, I'm a 28 year-old single disabled male, not an alcoholic or a druggie and I was employed prior to being disabled, I get just $200.00 to make it a month, it's only about $30-60 more if I have a kid. Add that in with insurance, gas, other needs like soap, shampoo, deoderant, etc. it gets very hard.
 Quoting: MuslimAmerican

Quoting: MuslimAmerican

I'm sorry to hear that mate. I have been in similar situations in Australia and its the same. If you're sick and on gov benefits, its tight. So if some guy goes to KFC or Pizza Hut with food stamps, he'd spend all his money pretty quick so it would not really be economically viable to eat fastfoods using the stamps...? I can get 4 dinner meals from $20 from supermarket, maybe 6, but it'd be 1 KFC meal. Somehow I don't see it being much of an issue that they'd be eating KFC every day. Not viable financially.

Last Edited by Bazzalpaca on 01/27/2013 05:50 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33090606
Canada
01/27/2013 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
EBT

Obama Phone

Free health care to the EBT

Soldiers just doing their duty and falling on the sword for Lord Obama

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16439676
United States
01/27/2013 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's kind of hard to take the OP seriously as a bias person when there's no talk about food stamps in the article. It's all to promote hate. I could never make a title that's misleading and doesn't have anything to do with what I posted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17487177
United States
01/27/2013 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32924357
United States
01/27/2013 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is 'FORWARD" folks!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30661172
Bahamas
01/27/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell does this have to do with Food Stamps. I don't understand the link.

Everything and all Government entity's eveywhere are being asked to cut their budgets.

clappa Good man Obama! Put food in the poor people bellies and stop feeding the war machine. May God bless Obama! ochange
Abyss

User ID: 22142069
United States
01/27/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

.food stamps are up cause well people are starveing no
work hello?????
not all can garden its actually illegal in some areas,

Quoting: mimmsy

I've often wondered, why is gardening illegal in some areas?
solidsnake34

User ID: 33122496
United States
01/27/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can thank him later you hateful, disgraceful and unappreciative jerks!!!!!!!
Panhead

User ID: 32628132
United States
01/27/2013 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
odd.....an administration that hasn't passed a budget in 4 years killing more jobs to put more folks on the government dole.....shocking!
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him;

better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Henry Ford

"Disappointment is Anger for wimps"

House

GLP