Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,586 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 171,354
Pageviews Today: 285,335Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,670
03:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Must Watch Documentary: THE RING OF POWER (ALL IN ONE PART)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12999377
United States
01/26/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Must Watch Documentary: THE RING OF POWER (ALL IN ONE PART)

Who rules the World?

Is the story of Jesus really true? Is he really the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar?

Are the Royal Family direct descendants of Jesus?

Who is the Anti-Christ?

What is the NWO?

This documentary goes into all that and MUCH more...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/26/2013 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Must Watch Documentary: THE RING OF POWER (ALL IN ONE PART)
When watching keep and open mind and enjoy!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/26/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/26/2013 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spoiler Alert

:williamchrist:

GET IT? ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32999927
Mongolia
01/26/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some people examine 'conspiracy theories' to get to the truth about our Orwellian captivity, others just have no life.

But the discerning truth seeker can often find peals amongst the swines.

How do I know this 'documentary' is full of bullshit?

Zionist involvement in 9/11, that's how!

Get something straight: just because it is made into a video, doesn't mean it is the truth, technology that was once expensive & restricted is now in the hands of ordinary folk

& it is very sad to say, that some of these ordinary folk just want their idiotic stories heard, like 15 minutes of fame, I guess?

whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21450549
United States
01/26/2013 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
That is really good stuff. I need to revisit it. The info about the royals was great. The only complaint I have is the woman narrating sounds like my 4th grade teacher. Lol.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
01/26/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some people examine 'conspiracy theories' to get to the truth about our Orwellian captivity, others just have no life.

Get something straight: just because it is made into a video, doesn't mean it is the truth, technology that was once expensive & restricted is now in the hands of ordinary folk

& it is very sad to say, that some of these ordinary folk just want their idiotic stories heard, like 15 minutes of fame, I guess?

whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32999927

How do I know it's full of shit? Not the Zionist thing, which is obviously right, but the grasping at straws trying to equate ancient names in ancient languages with current names in English. Now that's a clear sign that it's BS.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
DarkKnightNomeD

User ID: 29384930
United States
01/26/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Video by the Same Lady commentating

ANTICHRIST SUPERSTAR

PART 1

Part 2

OK IF I GET BANNED, can someone unban me, im getting banned by GLP "for constant reseting IP adress" but its not me, its my stupid ISP, they are so stupid, anyway if you see my , Get me unbanned message - email, help me get un banned please
My Youtube Channel [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27087001
United States
01/26/2013 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spoiler Alert

:williamchrist:

GET IT? ;)
 Quoting: ***ClappaGuy***

blimey!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 944253
United States
01/26/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Christards will be out full force to troll this thread. Ring of Power reveals the true origins of their myth stories.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32999927
Mongolia
01/27/2013 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever

How do I know it's full of shit? Not the Zionist thing, which is obviously right, but the grasping at straws trying to equate ancient names in ancient languages with current names in English. Now that's a clear sign that it's BS.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

I see!
well, I don't really, but it sounds like you know what you're talking about, so I trust what you're saying lol.

It's all the same story, all recycled conspiracy theory stuff, Zionist this, reptilian that. Everybody getting in on the act, grabbing their piece of the action.

It may seem harmless enough, but one problem is that if someone came out with something truthful, mainstream society would just associate it with all the other bullshit & not take a truthful story seriously, because I'm not saying there are no hidden agendas in place.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
01/27/2013 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever

Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

I see!
well, I don't really, but it sounds like you know what you're talking about, so I trust what you're saying lol.

It's all the same story, all recycled conspiracy theory stuff, Zionist this, reptilian that. Everybody getting in on the act, grabbing their piece of the action.

It may seem harmless enough, but one problem is that if someone came out with something truthful, mainstream society would just associate it with all the other bullshit & not take a truthful story seriously, because I'm not saying there are no hidden agendas in place.

You shouldn't trust me, you shouldn't trust anyone.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
El Quisqueyano

User ID: 33104793
United States
01/27/2013 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Who rules the World?

Is the story of Jesus really true? Is he really the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar?

Who is the Anti-Christ?

What is the NWO?

Thanks, will watch later.

Namaste.
UseLessRepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 31123477
United States
01/27/2013 12:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
I'll be right back in 4.5 hours...
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
CE1

User ID: 33063246
United States
01/27/2013 01:07 AM

Report Abusive Post

Who rules the World?

Who is the Anti-Christ?

What is the NWO?

Thanks OP
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I understand its a long documentary, watch in parts... Your welcome to everyone saying thanks hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody wanna discuss?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Video by the Same Lady commentating

ANTICHRIST SUPERSTAR

PART 1

Part 2

OK IF I GET BANNED, can someone unban me, im getting banned by GLP "for constant reseting IP adress" but its not me, its my stupid ISP, they are so stupid, anyway if you see my , Get me unbanned message - email, help me get un banned please
 Quoting: DarkKnightNomeD

Thanks man I'm gonna check these videos out, as for being banned, try emailing SHR he's always helpful with bans
VeryNigh
Just A Watcher on the Wall

User ID: 28809103
United States
01/27/2013 03:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
The Christards will be out full force to troll this thread. Ring of Power reveals the true origins of their myth stories.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 944253

so far the only poster posting hate is... you.

Well done butterfly. You are responding perfectly to your programming.
"Sir, are you classified as human?"

"Negative. I am a meat-popsicle." ~Corbin Dallas
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29363518
United States
01/27/2013 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Absolute nonsensical garbage..

truth..those with money control those who do not have money
and those with money use that "money" to buy real and tangible assets. If you print said money out of thin air, you create enough to buy anyone and anything.

We know who gathers real wealth with the prostituted government's protection. Control the leaders with bribery and coercion and they will use the power of government to control the people. Royals like these are just prostituted "leaders" and they have been prostitutes for centuries.

usury must end, resources regained
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Absolute nonsensical garbage..

truth..those with money control those who do not have money
and those with money use that "money" to buy real and tangible assets. If you print said money out of thin air, you create enough to buy anyone and anything.

We know who gathers real wealth with the prostituted government's protection. Control the leaders with bribery and coercion and they will use the power of government to control the people. Royals like these are just prostituted "leaders" and they have been prostitutes for centuries.

usury must end, resources regained
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29363518

Your statement is exactly whats talked about in the documentary... Did you watch any of it?
VeryNigh
Just A Watcher on the Wall

User ID: 28809103
United States
01/27/2013 03:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
halfway through... so far seems like an agenda piece. They use the Bible for certain info, then discount the rest. Either the Book is trustworthy or its not, but they seem to be awfully happy cherry-picking what they want to keep and discarding the rest.

I'd heard the Joseph of Arimathea spin before and it seems feasible as does a trip to India, however I'm biased as I believe in a divine Christ. I mean, they want us to believe that Buddhist Monks can teach Jesus how to miraculously heal through prayer, but it's not possible that he was born of an actual God?

More cherry-picking.
"Sir, are you classified as human?"

"Negative. I am a meat-popsicle." ~Corbin Dallas
Wassup, Cool Breeze?

User ID: 18843219
United States
01/27/2013 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Who rules the World?

Who is the Anti-Christ?

What is the NWO?

The lady's name is Grace Powers. She has 2 other movies that I know of.
One called "Monkey Blood" where she says all greek mythological beings in fact truly existed & were aliens.
Another called "The Revolution Trap" where she says David dIcke is the only reliable revolutionary.

I saw it & while some things made a lot of sense, other things made me wonder where the hell she got it from. Any1 else seen the whole thing?
Sometimes the best place to hide is right out in public. - David Warner
Limpan

User ID: 1474973
Sweden
01/27/2013 05:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33090647
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
*WARNING*

Don't open your mind too wide while watching this video, your brains may just fall out.

Those who pin bullshit to a wall either have a vested interest or no inlcine as to the writing that's on it.

yoda
Ozi dude
User ID: 6929223
Australia
01/27/2013 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Four fucking hours are you serious. Like whos got time to watch that?? From the spoiler alert I take it that the doco implies that The English royalty are the descendents of Christ??? or is he suposed to be the anti Christ?? because if they are saying that they are descendents then 4 hour doco is brain washing. And if that is the truth then I am willing to get castrated.
*WARNING*

Don't open your mind too wide while watching this video, your brains may just fall out.

Those who pin bullshit to a wall either have a vested interest or no inlcine as to the writing that's on it.

yoda
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33090647
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33104349
Australia
01/27/2013 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

whatever

awesome. couldnt of said it better myself
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 33062094
Belgium
01/27/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Who rules the World?

Who is the Anti-Christ?

What is the NWO?

Jesus ????? Is he really the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar?

ububhahaahah maaan where did u heard that from ??

And who is '' the Royal Family '' ?? u refer to

there are AT LEAST 20-30 on Earth right now..

and '' the Royal Family '' = THE ANTICHRISTS ..... yes, with an 'S' because they are many

And not a chance to be ''direct descendants of Jesus?'' ...

Of course they can tell you everything, but TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL..

That was just a sum up from the knowledge I have.. now lets see what else do you have OP..

peace yo
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Wassup, Cool Breeze?

User ID: 18843219
United States
01/27/2013 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Who rules the World?

Who is the Anti-Christ?

What is the NWO?

The lady's name is Grace Powers. She has 2 other movies that I know of.
One called "Monkey Blood" where she says all greek mythological beings in fact truly existed & were aliens.
Another called "The Revolution Trap" where she says David dIcke is the only reliable revolutionary.

I saw it & while some things made a lot of sense, other things made me wonder where the hell she got it from. Any1 else seen the whole thing?
 Quoting: Wassup, Cool Breeze?

Also, if Jesus was just a regular dude, what's the point of having an Anti-Regular Dude? Anti-Christ loses meaning if the original Christ is just some random buddhist. She takes away Christ's meaning, but leaves the Anti-Christ's meaning 100% intact. Doesn't really add up.

Last Edited by Wassup Cool Breeze on 01/27/2013 08:05 AM
Sometimes the best place to hide is right out in public. - David Warner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31651766
United States
01/27/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

whatever

+1
If you want to know the truth watch this video series.
Ninja G
User ID: 29793348
United States
01/27/2013 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I first watched Ring of Power on Thanksgiving day over a year ago. It's a long long long movie. But it is interesting.

It's at least as plausible as the official story of Jeebus. hahahah.

who can ever know what happened that long ago with any certainty. I do like to bring it up anytime a Christian starts telling me about how I need a personal relationship with Jesus. They don't know what to do with that sort of information. Generally they say its bullshit and refuse to listen to anymore, which I find endlessly amusing.

GLP