Five shot dead in one day, Lib-tard gun laws at work

bluegirlredstate
User ID: 3034706
United States
01/27/2013 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Five shot dead in one day, Lib-tard gun laws at work
I may be young but not nieve. The majority of the USA relected President Obama. The majority wants his type of change. He has fixed the economy and he has done it almost single handedly. The paritisan republicans keep stalling things and there just isn't the time! Gun violence is off the charts. Confiscation? maybe a good idea....just let me keep the phone he gave me.
Innards_outward

User ID: 1080787
United States
01/27/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our President needs time to "show" the uneducated the true nature of ridding the streets of gun violence. It is not going to take place in an instant folks. As with the economy, it takes a little time but he will turn the gun violence around just like the economy. The similiarities are astounding too. America "was" on the brink financially and look now...the road to recovery. Chicago is also on the brink. Mayor Rahm, together with our President will turn the gun violence around and make it a great city again. The days of our constitution are old and outdated. I know this sounds extreme but extreme times call for extreme measures. I think that our President should be able to make a law in cases like this. The stale partisanship our our republicans is only worsening the situation. Time for real change we can believe in.
 Quoting: bluegirlredstate 3034706

What planet you on? The economy is still tanking and all Dear Leader's goons are killing everything that america once stood for. Can't even understand how anyone can even contort the facts into what you just did. Bravo! You must be a true demo bot that would follow dear leader off the cliff.
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!
Hardwired

User ID: 33072694
United States
01/27/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our President needs time to "show" the uneducated the true nature of ridding the streets of gun violence. It is not going to take place in an instant folks. As with the economy, it takes a little time but he will turn the gun violence around just like the economy. The similiarities are astounding too. America "was" on the brink financially and look now...the road to recovery. Chicago is also on the brink. Mayor Rahm, together with our President will turn the gun violence around and make it a great city again. The days of our constitution are old and outdated. I know this sounds extreme but extreme times call for extreme measures. I think that our President should be able to make a law in cases like this. The stale partisanship our our republicans is only worsening the situation. Time for real change we can believe in.

Start your own country then.
Innards_outward

United States
Report Abusive Post

trolled
 Quoting: gurunade

blackob
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 8410400
United States
Report Abusive Post
He has fixed the economy

No, no the economy is wrecked.

So are you a nice skinny bluegirl? Or a fatty?
Innards_outward

United States
01/27/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I may be young but not nieve. The majority of the USA relected President Obama. The majority wants his type of change. He has fixed the economy and he has done it almost single handedly. The paritisan republicans keep stalling things and there just isn't the time! Gun violence is off the charts. Confiscation? maybe a good idea....just let me keep the phone he gave me.

bospam
Hardwired

User ID: 33072694
United States
01/27/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

65 million is not a majority, not by any means.

Obama's sycophants can obey his mandates. No one else need comply.
bluegirlredstate
United States
01/27/2013 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
skinny and drive a prius!!
Innards_outward

United States
01/27/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
He has fixed the economy etard

No, no the economy is wrecked.

So are you a nice skinny bluegirl? Or a fatty?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8410400

4more
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
skinny and drive a prius!!

Nice. You're just misguided right now. It's ok, though.

Criminals who don't give a shit about laws in general will always find guns.
Lusciouslee

User ID: 16513614
United States
01/27/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boy you are dumb and please learn how to spell. The economy is on the verge of collapse and please stop posting until you get more educated. Thank you.peace
Xxx
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
How is the economy on the verge of collapse? Unempolyment is way down according to the news.whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33147005
United States
01/27/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just can't figure it out, a total gun ban in Chicago yet the killings continue?????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6700856

Surethe gun bann is just the city not the whole county. Straw gun purchasers go to Maywood or Lyons, near the chicago city limits, and buy a bunch of guns and sell them to the gang bangers. If you start putting the straw purchasers in the can for guns they bought immediately being involved in murders, you would see a quick decline in the availability of weapons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16178844
United States
01/27/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just can't figure it out, a total gun ban in Chicago yet the killings continue?????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6700856

Yeah amazing isn't it.
pinkshirtguy

User ID: 1627594
United States
01/27/2013 06:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
god damn, bluegirl is either an amazing troll or really that stupid.
poyl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5469786
United States
01/27/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Chambers himself had an extensive criminal record, sources said. He was a convicted felon and affiliated with the Gangster Disciples street gang, a source said.

He has been arrested 29 times and convicted four times — three times for felonies and once for a misdemeanor."

[link to chicago.cbslocal.com]

Seems like gang/drug violence to me just because 5 people died, the media exploits this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16911207
United States
01/27/2013 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

How the hell can this happen? Chicago is a gun free zone!

bsflag bsflag bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5453499
United States
01/27/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cops: Man, 63, fatally shot brother with shotgun for telling him to be quiet

Bleeding from a gunshot wound to his side, prosecutors said Ronald Peters crawled to the street outside his South Side home on Friday and put his hands in the air.

Larry Peters then raised a 12-gauge shotgun and shot his brother a second time, a witness told police.

Ronald Peters, 50, died a short time later. His older brother is being held without bail on a first-degree murder charge. Prosecutors say the dispute started when Ronald Peters asked his brother to be quiet.

[link to www.chicagotribune.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cops: Man, 63, fatally shot brother with shotgun for telling him to be quiet

Bleeding from a gunshot wound to his side, prosecutors said Ronald Peters crawled to the street outside his South Side home on Friday and put his hands in the air.

Larry Peters then raised a 12-gauge shotgun and shot his brother a second time, a witness told police.

Ronald Peters, 50, died a short time later. His older brother is being held without bail on a first-degree murder charge. Prosecutors say the dispute started when Ronald Peters asked his brother to be quiet.

[link to www.chicagotribune.com]
 Quoting: Delbert_Boogerbelt

Guess he should have listened to his older brother.
Lusciouslee

User ID: 16513614
United States
01/27/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, maybe if we make a black guy president, that will give them self esteem....oh, did that. Whoops, my bad. Obama is a bisexual satanist. Put that in ur pipe and smoke it.
Xxx
Sledster

User ID: 30917618
United States
01/27/2013 08:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

We've had 4 years of that "hopey-changey" shit.

It aint working.
I'm tired of waiting, somebody push the damn button already!

Keep your 72 virgins, give me one old biker chick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31855582
United States
01/27/2013 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Chambers himself had an extensive criminal record, sources said. He was a convicted felon and affiliated with the Gangster Disciples street gang, a source said.

He has been arrested 29 times and convicted four times — three times for felonies and once for a misdemeanor."

[link to chicago.cbslocal.com]

But.... I am a criminal for choosing to have a gun to protect myself, my family, and my property from animals like him?

We are through the Looking Glass here folks: This guy is back on the streets committing murder and we are criminals for believing in that 'old outdated Constitution'.

Pretty fucked up, eh?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
01/27/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

:artdd:
nerd
User ID: 31855582
United States
01/27/2013 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: pinkshirtguy

No one is that stupid. She is shilling from a script that Axlerod handed out all the shills in the Soros/Obama Boiler Room. Idiots and dupes like her are spreading this shit around every board on the net. It is as transparent as it is pathetic.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: pinkshirtguy

No one is that stupid. She is shilling from a script that Axlerod handed out all the shills in the Soros/Obama Boiler Room. Idiots and dupes like her are spreading this shit around every board on the net. It is as transparent as it is pathetic.
 Quoting: nerd 31855582

Maybe a shill or maybe a skinny chick with a Prius that needs some sense talked into her and a protein shake.

Probably a .gov shill bot.
TidesofTruth

User ID: 1838356
United States
01/27/2013 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
BlueGirl first needs a cartoon to educate her because it is obvious her school failed her.

This is the way laws are to be formed according to the Constitution your dear leader swore to uphold but is a traitor to.

See how many constitutional laws your dear leader has already broken.

Now that you understand how laws are to be made lets make sure you understand the responsibilities of the 3 branches of Government.

And maybe one more just so you understand the importance of the Constitution you trampled by your idiotic statements about the president making laws on his own.

Last Edited by TidesofTruth on 01/27/2013 10:47 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33171882
United States
01/28/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag GUNS ARE PROHIBITED THERE SO IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

SINCERELY
LIBTARD
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1065356
United States
01/28/2013 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise
1rof1

GLP