Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,651 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 37,573
Pageviews Today: 57,028Threads Today: 30Posts Today: 301
12:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HOLY S**T!! Take a look at this uav surveillance camera keeping an eye on us, UNREAL! (short video)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25801142
United States
01/27/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HOLY S**T!! Take a look at this uav surveillance camera keeping an eye on us, UNREAL! (short video)
I wonder if the new stealth burka will be unseen
TheDude99

User ID: 26324660
Canada
01/27/2013 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOLY S**T!! Take a look at this uav surveillance camera keeping an eye on us, UNREAL! (short video)
And with GPS cell-phones, they can put names to all the moving cars and people.

Aint freedom a wonderful thing.

1rof1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33121598

Yup. And with call logs from telco's like AT&T, they know your most immediate friends and family, calling patterns, locations of the calls, and probably even what you said.

Last Edited by TheDude99 on 01/27/2013 12:21 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12485879
United States
01/27/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
time for me to buy a SAM
Saddletramp

User ID: 736749
Puerto Rico
Report Abusive Post
Technology enslaving us...

Just wait for the singluarity event...

"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
ehecatl

User ID: 33132464
Mexico
Report Abusive Post
just another brick in the wall
BxMac

User ID: 18472095
United States
01/27/2013 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anon 686 - I agree with you. Over the last six months it's speeding-up like never before. The snowball is rolling and getting bigger and more obvious each day. Going really quickly now. Thankfully, even those once content with American Idol and Kim (I contribute nothing to the culture or understanding of mankind, but I have a nice big ass) Kardashian are starting to take notice while looking through the glass darkly.

Come the revolution will we drink wine under the tree of freedom or sour mash at the hands of lumpen thugs in the camps?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30663645
United States
01/27/2013 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Freedom is just about dead, combine this with the new internet banking chip.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25801142

What's that?!
Sorry if it's off topic but does glp have a topic on this?

no wonder hoodies and drug store cell phones are so popular
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25801142
United States
01/27/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.opposingviews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30685749
Australia
Report Abusive Post
The engineer is extremely terrible for creating that.

Riots all around the world need to be started to ban anyone from using this type of technology.
 Quoting: Lamp

Notice the engineer in the video had a smarmy grin during the interview. An elite attitude, using his technology against the peons
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32899686

He has no morals.

Technology like what he created, should greatly concern all humans on earth.

He should be prosecuted, and the technology and blue prints of it should be destroyed.

This is a great threat to all of our survival.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31781644
United States
Report Abusive Post
gee i'm so surprised
stillhere

User ID: 29204297
United States
01/27/2013 12:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
This should remove any doubt about why we are in debt. And assume that what we are shown is very old indeed. Add into that heat sensors, and magnified sound--

Anyone worried about the government watching them outside has underestimated their ability to watch, and hear you inside your own home.

In the future a "safe" room will have a whole new meaning.

You can also assume it is not being used for our benefit or there would never be a unsolved murder, missing person, or missing child.

Every person could be fed, housed, and clothed and given a meaningful job--but alas this is not the plan.
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1140757
Czechia
01/27/2013 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hm, his technology is not good enough! lol

But, tell me, what shall that flying object think about us - oh, man, they are like little aunts! Why shall I observe them?!
Maybe, that object will stop then looking after us by itself, because it gets BRAIN!s226s226
BxMac

User ID: 18472095
United States
01/27/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Agreed, Stillhere. Nothing's used for the betterment of mankind by the elite.

It's the old Rod Sterling Twilight Zone (guy was a prophet):

"How to Serve Mankind".............It's a Cookbook!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31834029
France
01/27/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
And this is what 'they' allow us to know!!

[link to www.liveleak.com]

Quoting: ayr phorce yuan

So I guess outdoor sex is a thing of the past.

rockon
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/27/2013 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I urge people to protest against this.
CE Aero

User ID: 30140528
United States
Report Abusive Post
This is probably why the police chief on TV was able to be so snub against squatters with a "wer're going to get you" mentality on air.
My magic is both from Source and Soul. I love everything for what it is...a means to an end. I love the fact we are all puzzle pieces to a Grand Master Design.

Oh God, where art though? Why must our souls be shards, is it a dirty trick or lesson or a test?

Our free will is nearly begotten.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33034699
United States
Report Abusive Post
who cares about the drone, a satellite can do way better
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33068132

So why cant the rover on mars see a rock, plant or plastic that is 5 feet away ?

You've been had !1rof1
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/27/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

So why cant the rover on mars see a rock, plant or plastic that is 5 feet away ?

You've been had !1rof1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33034699

Because most likely, there is no rover on mars, nor is there satellites in its orbit.
Truthache

User ID: 1465537
United States
01/27/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Soon all of OCEANIA will be under surveillance 24/7/365
in warm pursuit...
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/27/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Contact all that you think may be able to push for this type of intrusive technology to be permanently banned.

This is it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15878110
Poland
01/27/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
HD-Cameras spying on a 15-sq mile area,along with CCTV face-recognition on the ground, and CCTVs in store mannequins.

time to grab the war paint.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1188564

Time for electronic counter measures. Divert these things to fly over our politicians and top military-industrial-types and stream the content to "interested" parties.
MtBarb

User ID: 29714721
United States
01/27/2013 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
a million Terror bytes a day...

wow where the heck do you store so much
 Quoting: Skuzzlebutt

Huge database in San Francisco, and a new one being built in Utah (with unlimited capacity.)
MtBarb
Saddletramp

User ID: 736749
Puerto Rico
01/27/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everytime I go outside I'm going to flip a bird at the sky...just in case...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
UnmannedAerialPilot

User ID: 32864055
United States
01/27/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just remember technology is released for use about 20years after its development. The predator drone was developed in the 80s, for example, utilizing 1960s technological advancements. I personally have worked on camera systems that you would not believe if I told you about them. The technology I have worked on while aboard the naval research lab a few years back makes those systems in your video look like atari. No joke. I did have a dream once where cameras could penetrate the ground and do facial recognition from 30,000 ft on skeletons. but it was just a dream I am sure...
ehecatl

Mexico
01/27/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
This should remove any doubt about why we are in debt. And assume that what we are shown is very old indeed. Add into that heat sensors, and magnified sound--

Anyone worried about the government watching them outside has underestimated their ability to watch, and hear you inside your own home.

In the future a "safe" room will have a whole new meaning.

You can also assume it is not being used for our benefit or there would never be a unsolved murder, missing person, or missing child.

Every person could be fed, housed, and clothed and given a meaningful job--but alas this is not the plan.
 Quoting: stillhere

How about if you say instead, "Most people could probably feed themselves, house themselves, clothe themselves, and find whatever activity is useful and meaningful to themselves, find their own way in other words, if they decide to, and if certain governments would stop getting in the way of people being able to help themselves independently, with all manner of law and taxes and regulation which disallow nonconformity, but rather which are structures which have become extremely parasitic in some cases."

The parasite makes the error of sucking too hard and spoiling the host, and the host makes the error of looking to the non producing parasite for sustenance.

What you are implying, that people should look to the beast for substances, is sinister, because it is the motive of the hook and the bait. That whole way of thinking is in fact diabolical.

I prefer to look to live by my own means, or die by my own means, but always by my own means. The system itself can make that difficult, but there are usually many things most people could do to arrange their life to suit their spirit if they set themselves on that course seriously.

Last Edited by ehecatl on 01/27/2013 01:14 PM
AlphA Canis Majoris

User ID: 33114201
Poland
01/27/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

You've been had !1rof1

clappa
Be ye the master of all that surrounds thee.
Never be mastered by the effects of thy life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29592698
United States
01/27/2013 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]

ok guys this is not new

remember back after Haiti earthquake they showed the before and after of the destruction

and if you dont think they can see everything you do

then dang.... go back under your rock

they can see when you shit when you sleep when you are wanken off
RedDawnPost

User ID: 15731848
United States
01/27/2013 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]

OK. So get all the footage from the Sandy Hook area on the day of the shooting.
"To harm another, is to harm ones self." ~Socrates

"Love your brother like your soul, guard him like the pupil of your eye."

Alternative News:
[link to www.reddawnpost.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29592698
United States
01/27/2013 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
OH and when you see videos like this...

think about the fucking crappy photos they show you of the moon and other planets

YOU know they have the technology to get better photos..

but they will never show you whats really out there
ehecatl

Mexico
01/27/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

You've been had !1rof1

They don't got that-there cell phone technology!

GLP