BxMac

User ID: 18472095
United States
01/27/2013 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Iron domes deployed all over the north of israel
Thanks for the post, OP

And wow, "ASV" is going to do really well with the tptb here in the states.

"ASV writes: "keep your stupid mouth or you'll be reported."

What a sniveling, weasel, pawn. What a great candidate for the upcoming Fema guard positions.

"If you see someting, say something."

"Hello, my name is ASV and I'd like to report an OP posting information about domes over Israel. Really, you're going to give me a special badge and decoder ring! Wow, I'll keep the information coming. It's great being a concerned citizen. Thank you. Thank you.......Mom! Mom! Guess what?......"

What a fucking idiot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
01/27/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama said the anniversary of the liberation of the largest Nazi death camp Auschwitz-Birkenau is "the time for action."

"The United States, along with the international community, resolves to stand in the way of any tyrant or dictator who commits crimes against humanity," he vowed.

source: [link to www.jpost.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33128524

The international community is preparing charges of crimes against humanity for Netanyahu, actually.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33022207

Barry Soetoro too....right after his treason court martial
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33022207
United States
01/27/2013 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama said the anniversary of the liberation of the largest Nazi death camp Auschwitz-Birkenau is "the time for action."

"The United States, along with the international community, resolves to stand in the way of any tyrant or dictator who commits crimes against humanity," he vowed.

source: [link to www.jpost.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33128524

The international community is preparing charges of crimes against humanity for Netanyahu, actually.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33022207

Barry Soetoro too....right after his treason court martial
 Quoting: Nemamiah

Cool!

We can have a big party!

Throw Bush in there and we'll have to buy more rope!
littlemiracles

User ID: 32798472
United States
01/27/2013 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the post, OP

What a sniveling, weasel, pawn. What a great candidate for the upcoming Fema guard positions.

"Hello, my name is ASV and I'd like to report an OP posting information about domes over Israel. Really, you're going to give me a special badge and decoder ring! Wow, I'll keep the information coming. It's great being a concerned citizen. Thank you. Thank you.......Mom! Mom! Guess what?......"

What a fucking idiot.
 Quoting: BxMac

1rof11rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28926569
United States
01/27/2013 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well IF Hamas and others attack Israel, it has already been written in the Bible, You all need to read Psalm 83 and Isaiah 17.. Both are VERY VERY soon to happen..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 32914108
Israel
01/27/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well ive just heard the 8 oclock news and they say barak the minister of defense just made his trip to the usa short in order to come to israel becuase their afraid of syrian chemical weapons falling into the hands of terrorist orginaztions.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 32914108
Israel
01/27/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well ive just heard the 8 oclock news and they say barak the minister of defense just made his trip to the usa short in order to come to israel becuase their afraid of syrian chemical weapons falling into the hands of terrorist orginaztions.
MHz

User ID: 32332417
Canada
01/27/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well IF Hamas and others attack Israel, it has already been written in the Bible, You all need to read Psalm 83 and Isaiah 17.. Both are VERY VERY soon to happen..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28926569

You should probably leave God out of this unless you are willing to use all the books to support your theory, Israel has more to fear from the Rothschild family than they do from any Nation. Their type of 'gathering' is about as sloppy as you can get, after all not one of them moved to live there, violating these verses. Pretty hard not to notice both the 12 Tribes and the Church have most of their members still in the grave.

Eze:39:27:
When I have brought them again from the people,
and gathered them out of their enemies' lands,
and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Eze:39:28:
Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God,
which cause them to be led into captivity among the heathen:
but I have gathered them unto their own land,
and have left none of them any more there.

Eze:39:29:
Neither will I hide my face any more from them:
for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel,
saith the Lord GOD.

How many of the missiles are offensive weapons that are of the same type used on the university and a few other places that are easy to list?

Last Edited by MHz on 01/27/2013 01:30 PM
MHz

User ID: 32332417
Canada
01/27/2013 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32914108

You do realize that NATO and Israel have tons and tons chemical weapons, ... right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33137750
Israel
01/27/2013 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

You do realize that NATO and Israel have tons and tons chemical weapons, ... right?
 Quoting: MHz

Well unlike them we are not about to use our chemical weapons.. those terrorists will shoot them at israel and the west the moment they get them.
Wrongatt

User ID: 30757344
United States
01/27/2013 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the post, OP

What a fucking idiot.
 Quoting: BxMac

clappa

ASV is clearly a worthless pos jew bastard.

He needs to sit the fuck down and stfu

Get the fuck out of our country ASV. Your kind isn't wanted or needed.
3bbb

User ID: 505305
United States
01/27/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
you only have 5, so 4 are in the north right now?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33126039

They have at least 15. 5 groups , 3 launchers per group.
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in the north and ive noticed iron domes have been deployed all over the area.. ive also heard that 1 of the patriot defence systems have been deployed in turkey. mybe something is about to happen in the north?

blumerl [link to www.debka.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33137633
United States
01/27/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in the north and ive noticed iron domes have been deployed all over the area.. ive also heard that 1 of the patriot defence systems have been deployed in turkey. mybe something is about to happen in the north?

:blumerl: [link to www.debka.com]
 Quoting: Judethz

WHY ARE YOU HIDING IN ENGLAND WHEN THE BELOVED HOMELAND IS IN DANGER????????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29833753
United States
01/27/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

:blumerl: [link to www.debka.com]
 Quoting: Judethz

WHY ARE YOU HIDING IN ENGLAND WHEN THE BELOVED HOMELAND IS IN DANGER????????????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33137633

She works for the mossad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33142228
Argentina
01/27/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well if the reports that Fordow was attacked are true, it makes sense that Iron Dome is deployed in the north.

The Iranian regime would probably come to the conclusion that covert retaliation is better than overt retaliation, at least that way they spare their country from annihilation and the regimes inevitable demise.

Lets not forget the secrecy from all sides in relation to the alleged 2007 Israeli attack on Syrias nuclear reactor as an example how both sides cover things up to prevent all out war.

[link to www.spiegel.de]
 Quoting: The Scientist

That attack was much less secret than Israel wanted. In weeks we should know all about what had transpired in Iran last week. There is much more to it as I am going out on the premise that this weeks there could be a clash between Israel and forces putting their hands on chemical weapons.
 Quoting: MIL MAN

you always say that, go take a hike

come back when the israelis cut the crap and grow some balls

iran is ready, israel is having second thoughts about the whole thing
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
01/27/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
i forgot one thing

do they really need more than 1 dome for the north of israel?

my apartment must be bigger than the north of israel

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24972713
United States
01/27/2013 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well if the reports that Fordow was attacked are true, it makes sense that Iron Dome is deployed in the north.

The Iranian regime would probably come to the conclusion that covert retaliation is better than overt retaliation, at least that way they spare their country from annihilation and the regimes inevitable demise.

Lets not forget the secrecy from all sides in relation to the alleged 2007 Israeli attack on Syrias nuclear reactor as an example how both sides cover things up to prevent all out war.

[link to www.spiegel.de]

That attack was much less secret than Israel wanted. In weeks we should know all about what had transpired in Iran last week. There is much more to it as I am going out on the premise that this weeks there could be a clash between Israel and forces putting their hands on chemical weapons.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33142228

I would say suck it, but check the news and come back and apologize anytime, will you not?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13195464
Finland
01/27/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
same shit every year..whatever
The Scientist

User ID: 23788152
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel warns of possible pre-emptive chemical weapons strike in Syria

Israel could launch a pre-emptive strike to stop Syria's chemical weapons from reaching Lebanon's Hezbollah or al Qaeda inspired groups, officials said Sunday.

The warning came as the military moved a rocket defense system to a main northern city, and Israel's premier warned of dangers from both Syria and Iran.
[link to www.cbsnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
01/27/2013 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.spiegel.de]

I would say suck it, but check the news and come back and apologize anytime, will you not?

well if you say that the next week something will happen for two years eventualy youll be correct considering israel wants war not peace.
iran will stand by syria. will anyone stand by israel?
tomato
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

well if you say that the next week something will happen for two years eventualy youll be correct considering israel wants war not peace.
tomato

Wow I am amazed by your logic. Israel wants to survive. Funny thing is Iran in a way does not want to live, they want destruction. nutkick
Balloons

User ID: 33118834
Denmark
01/27/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quickly spray paint and tag it with GLP WAS HERE and then hide hiding
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
01/27/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

tomato

Wow I am amazed by your logic. Israel wants to survive. Funny thing is Iran in a way does not want to live, they want destruction. nutkick

it was israel that started making war to all the muslim countries, not iran

iran is only sending weapons to its allies AGAINST ISRAEL, they dont go all over the region funding islamic that end up killing and raping civilians

most people dont know but the syrian government found israeli products and weapons on those incredibly coward civilian murderers
Israel, Nato and the gulf are funding jihad, dont try to make it like iran is making a hell out of the middle east. people are smarter than that
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

tomato

iran is only sending weapons to its allies AGAINST ISRAEL, they dont go all over the region funding islamic that end up killing and raping civilians

most people dont know but the syrian government found israeli products and weapons on those incredibly coward civilian murderers
Israel, Nato and the gulf are funding jihad, dont try to make it like iran is making a hell out of the middle east. people are smarter than that

No, you are far smarter than any other people. Israel found Iranian product in the missile warheads fired from Hamas. Israel found Iranian footprints in a Bulgaria bombing last year. Iran too had footprints in the Argentinian Jewish attack. Iran funded many terror groups in Iraq. Iran still funds terror groups in Afghanistan. Iran funds Hezbollah who have terrorized Lebanon and who killed more than 200 US marines back in the 80s. Wow they are just the best!
Ashton's succulent Volvo
User ID: 4333191
United States
01/27/2013 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOOHOOO!! lets kill arabs!!!

but if the domes are up north that means the cetnral and southern parts are completely exposed and both syria and hizzbullah are capable of targeting these areas.

i bet we will see massive iaf airstrikes on multiple lebanese and syrian targets to eliminate thier long distance capabilities
 Quoting: DPS

High alert that is enough said. If they start deploying around Tel Aviv more domes, we know it is going down soon.

i think 5-6 domes is all we got at the moment, there wont be another one deployed until summer time

but with the upgrades the iron dome is capable of downing longer range missiles, so if hizbullah or syria target central to southern regions they must fly over the domes stationed in the north, so i believe 5 domes in the north can provide some cover even to southern israel

Iron Dome is a kickass system developed & deployed in ridiculously short period of time - almost unprecedetedly so.

BUT you seriously under-estimate the Iranian missile capabilities. I say 'Iranian' becauise everyone knows Hezbollah = Iran, Syria, on some level Russia, too. Which is why Ehud Barak, Shelley Yachimovoch, et al should have been jailed or even executed for treason when they helped surrender South Lebanon, betrayed Israel's christian allies... but I digress ;)

I will say this: the fact that a 90 kilogram Tamir interceptor shut down 1-ton Fajr-5 during operation Cloud of Defense... was impressive enough.

If 90-kg Tamir can also intercept the 2+ ton Zelzal series missiles... it will be a game-changer.

Time shall see, lol
The Scientist

User ID: 23788152
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
IRAN Denies Explosion at Fordow..

[link to www.irna.ir]

Last Edited by The Scientist on 01/27/2013 05:35 PM
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
01/27/2013 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

tomato

No, you are far smarter than any other people. Israel found Iranian product in the missile warheads fired from Hamas. Israel found Iranian footprints in a Bulgaria bombing last year. Iran too had footprints in the Argentinian Jewish attack. Iran funded many terror groups in Iraq. Iran still funds terror groups in Afghanistan. Iran funds Hezbollah who have terrorized Lebanon and who killed more than 200 US marines back in the 80s. Wow they are just the best!

Yes of course, but you see Iran is repelling, quite honorably and on behalf of other smaller countries that are against israel as well, the occupiers of all those countries you mentioned.

And Iran had "footprings" in a jewish attack? are you refering to the evidence Alberto Nisman (who is pictured in jewish organizations if you google him) claims he has but refuses to show? So if thats all the je.ws got against Iran, im afraid its not much.

I dont really care much about the marines that got killed as you probably know, those who live by the sword will die for the sword.
ASV
United States
01/27/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

You just keep going, don't you?

For such supposed super-smart, 1st-world people... Israelis can be such bloody freakin' oblivious MORONS.

How else does one explain a grossely unqualified radical Lefty-in-"Centrist"s clothing like Yair Lapid get 19 mandates in the election?
 Quoting: ASV 25227028

thats true... but then how would you explain how obama was elected ? most people are morons doesnt matter wich country they come from.. and as i said there are pictures of the batteries on the news so nothing i told you is secret.

1) I am not gonna play your game; you know the rules - those Israeli newspapers likely dealt with the bitachon issues and if anything, they will be held accountable. That should have no bearing on your actions. Stop while you're behind.

2) While I am certainly NOT a fan of his... fact remains: Barack Obama actually had a graduate degree, headed prestigious Law Review in freakin' Harvard; was a state senator then a US senator from a major state with economy bigger than all of Israel's... and he actually had to prove himself during a grueling almost 2 year long marathon of an election campaign in 2007-2008, including going up against Hillary/Bill Clinton Machine in the primaries.

3) American's MARGIN OF ERROR is much bigger than Israel. They can survive Obama. Not sure Israel can survive an amateur demagogue on Washington/Brussels's payroll - whether it be Yachimovich, Lapid or Dapne Leef.

Lapid is just a glorifid news-reader. And the dumb Israelis vote for him cuz he was cuter than the rest, LOL

your writing like lapid won... he lost he can mybe be a minister but he wont be prime minister... bibi can form a govermant without him if he wants. and by the way lapid has former generals and former head of the shin bet in his party so people voted for the whole party and not just lapid.

If you don't understand why it is EXTREMELY dangerous to give that much power to slick huckster like Lapid... I feel sorry for you.

In short, most Israeli voters have proven themselves to have very short-memories, easily buy into hype and really do NOT understand even basic issues, whether foreign or domestic. Meretz even got 6 seats, LMAO!

Heck, Shelley freakin' Yachimovich, Shmuli, Leef and the rest of cluelessles traitors would have gotten 25 if Shelley wasn't such a repulsive unpleasant, plastic surgery maven --- and of course if Lapid + Livni didn't steal so many Lefty votes away from her. Think about that!

As for IDF general fig-leafs in Lapid's party.... I didn't say that former IDF beurocrats can't be corrupt or stupid or do Washington DC's bidding (see: Meir Dagan, Yuval Diskin, et al). They are people, after -- of course they don't want to fight Arabs, Iran or terrorists, and possibly end up in Hague for it ----> they'd much rather evict defenless Jews from their homes and lick some Abbas ass and maybe even get a pat on the back & an "attaboy" from Tony Blair or Francois Hollande ---> then collect generous retirement benefits & lecture overseas for exorbitant fees. And who cares if 10-15 years from now, their folly would kill the Jewish state, they'll likely be dead or long retired. Gee, if I were them, I'd take whatever Lapid image-makers offer, too, LOL
ASV
United States
01/27/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why don't you draw a fucking map for Nasrallah already.

I warned you last time to keep your stupid mouth shut or get reported.

All to get a pat on a back from some anonymous strangers?

If you guys think that anything im telling you some kid didnt already post on instagram your delusional.

1) Yes, because that kid is a moron braggard just like you.

2) It doesn't matter what other people are or aren't doing. You are responsible for your own actions.

3) I am practically a kid myself. And yet even I know at least NOT to provide specific actionable intelligence on a public forum. Regardless of the lame excuses.

I bet you won't think it it's funny when Hezbollah grads or even zelzal start landing in your living room trying to take out the Iron Dome first.

Well sir as you said you are a kid youself so you clearly dont know what is sensetive information and what isnt.
The locations of the iron domes isnt and my personal opinion isnt. but if i was going to start telling people about locations of millitary bases or give troops locations then i would be giving sensitive information.

Stop right there. You'r totally wrong; all kinds of things can be classified as 'sensitive' and be extremely useful to the enemy. Have you ever heard of 'targetting'? Why do you think IDF exressely asked people during Amud Anan to NOT provide their locations, pictures or real-time commentary on the operations of the Iron Dome or any other force? For fun? Stop playing dumb.

Seriously brah, use your freakni' head for once. Just say "my bad, ASV thanks for stopping me in time before I did something stupid as provide my exact location or ID location in relation to mine. I guess I forgot our last conversation on this subject, mea culpa. Let's move on"
Nobody is perfect, but you'd get a lot more respect for honesty.

PS. The Israeli newspapers mentioning this probably did it because IDF asked them to -- to send a message to Hezbollah that whatever they are planning, Israel is ready. And the pictures of the ID batteries you mentioned? THose are clearly from long time ago, and NOT their current location, duh hello!

As for ID bases... with Google maps -- not to mention Russia's satellites, Iran & Hezbollah already know the location of bases. And the forces on the ground? Thanks to 5th Column Israeli-Arabs & assorted fan-boys with Instagram pics you alluded to, unfortunately that won't be a surprise to Hezbollah either.

This is where Israel being an open, democratic, diverse-as-heck society -- as opposed to a Stalinist paradise that is North Korea, for instance --- works against it.

But that doesn't mean you should start making matters worse by divulging details, do you understand?

No offense, but I don't care if some conspiracy tard doesn't like this. F' you, too, sweetheart.

GLP