Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,528 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 274,898
Pageviews Today: 448,797Threads Today: 144Posts Today: 2,568
06:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

President Obama: ‘If I had a son, I’d have to think long and hard before I let him play football.’

Nostril Domus
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 9357516
United States
01/27/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
President Obama: ‘If I had a son, I’d have to think long and hard before I let him play football.’
So now the Prez will influence the NFL??

I'm a big football fan, but I have to tell you if I had a son, I'd have to think long and hard before I let him play football. And I think that those of us who love the sport are going to have to wrestle with the fact that it will probably change gradually to try to reduce some of the violence. In some cases, that may make it a little bit less exciting, but it will be a whole lot better for the players, and those of us who are fans maybe won't have to examine our consciences quite as much.

I tend to be more worried about college players than NFL players in the sense that the NFL players have a union, they're grown men, they can make some of these decisions on their own, and most of them are well-compensated for the violence they do to their bodies. You read some of these stories about college players who undergo some of these same problems with concussions and so forth and then have nothing to fall back on. That's something that I'd like to see the NCAA think about.

[link to sports.yahoo.com]
KipKat

User ID: 25952351
Netherlands
01/27/2013 12:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: President Obama: ‘If I had a son, I’d have to think long and hard before I let him play football.’
No, he'd rather have his son break into gated communities...
:kkwapper:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33130902
Brazil
01/27/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: President Obama: ‘If I had a son, I’d have to think long and hard before I let him play football.’
Because his son could die in a false flag during the Superbowl in New Orleans...

ohyeah
BxMac

User ID: 18472095
United States
01/27/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama knows how to find other balls to play with.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
01/27/2013 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
the dude needs to go back to Kenya...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33118192
United States
01/27/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because his son could die in a false flag during the Superbowl in New Orleans...

ohyeah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33130902

suitcase nuke?
ººEATºº

User ID: 2746581
Canada
01/27/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

suitcase nuke?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33118192

No. A nuke smuggled into the stadium in a Gucci handbag. Aka Gucci Nuke.
In the end it doesn't even matter...
HappyGlock

User ID: 31564525
United States
01/27/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if he had a son who looked like Trayvon who wanted to play football? 5a
"When government fears the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32482094
United States
01/27/2013 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
SuperBowl a day after a satanic holiday
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9422178
United States
01/27/2013 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Liberals want Americans to stop playing and supporting football and start laying supporting soccer just like every body else does.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33090208
India
01/27/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
They want us weak, easier to take down, signed Negro Damas.
makers2
User ID: 33090208
India
01/27/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, you'd better not let him cross the street either, or learn to ever drive a car, or go out with girls. You'd better keep him home on the teat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29192978
Canada
01/27/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

suitcase nuke?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33118192

No. A nuke smuggled into the stadium in a Gucci handbag. Aka Gucci Nuke.
 Quoting: ººEATºº

No a nuke smuggled into the stadium in a vending machine.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/27/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
They want us weak, easier to take down, signed Negro Damas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33090208

This.

And also like the gay rights issue its just something they want us too fight about while we miss the real issues.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11603943
United States
01/27/2013 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
So now the Prez will influence the NFL??

I'm a big football fan, but I have to tell you if I had a son, I'd have to think long and hard before I let him play football. And I think that those of us who love the sport are going to have to wrestle with the fact that it will probably change gradually to try to reduce some of the violence. In some cases, that may make it a little bit less exciting, but it will be a whole lot better for the players, and those of us who are fans maybe won't have to examine our consciences quite as much.

I tend to be more worried about college players than NFL players in the sense that the NFL players have a union, they're grown men, they can make some of these decisions on their own, and most of them are well-compensated for the violence they do to their bodies. You read some of these stories about college players who undergo some of these same problems with concussions and so forth and then have nothing to fall back on. That's something that I'd like to see the NCAA think about.

[link to sports.yahoo.com]
 Quoting: Nostril Domus

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No red blooded American would ever say them words- NOW I am certain Obama was born in Kenya.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
01/27/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny how all the evil presidents have daughters.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
01/27/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
He has seen what years of football did to Moochelle :nainai:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
01/27/2013 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32715303
United States
01/27/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
He also said if he had a son he'd look like Trayvon Martin!
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
01/27/2013 02:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: KipKat

Oh brother! LOL..
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5648569
United States
01/27/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
No he'd rather send his daughters to the frontline of on of his wars. More likely he's fine with sending other peoples daughters to the frontline.....
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
01/27/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
:ifhadason:
davvi

United States
01/27/2013 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
No he'd rather send his daughters to the frontline of on of his wars. More likely he's fine with sending other peoples daughters to the frontline.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5648569

as long as it weakens the american military obama is quite content.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33138212
United States
01/27/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
What would all the fat, soft, alcoholic slobs, with potbellies, have to watch on tv, and feel manly about, if they took the football?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33138212
United States
01/27/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Besides their guns?
photog

User ID: 23842018
United States
01/27/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: KipKat

Ouch! lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19716744
United States
01/27/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great Obama is going to use an executive order to stop football... Foreigners fear us most of all because of the game of football that we americans grow up playing at a very young age,, Because of Football,.. Amercians are the Spartans of the modern era. Never forget the 200,000 Middle linebackers that had to storm french beaches to stop soccer players from killing soccer players,, silly notion but holds water if you ask me.. OBAMA fears football and the Nation of citizens who grow up mastering the art of attacking your opponent..
A Friend

User ID: 2327631
United States
01/27/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: sonic doom

LOL
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
davvi

United States
01/27/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: sonic doom

no wonder he has no sons. thumbs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12227155
South Africa
01/27/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
ohappy

"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon." — Barack Obama

Thread: Tracy Martin, Trayvon Martin's Dad Is A Mason Part II. Masonic Gang signs, Louis Farrakhan - Nation Of Islam, Shrinedom, and Barack Obama.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33074143
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
if i had a son..

why does he keep saying this?

is it because his arch enemy DID have a son?

GLP