Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,071 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 724,864
Pageviews Today: 1,276,618Threads Today: 545Posts Today: 9,273
03:02 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

President Obama: ‘If I had a son, I’d have to think long and hard before I let him play football.’

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31498749
United States
01/27/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: President Obama: ‘If I had a son, I’d have to think long and hard before I let him play football.’
malia is big enough to play football with the boys

with her height she'd make a great quarterback
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453391
United States
01/27/2013 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: President Obama: ‘If I had a son, I’d have to think long and hard before I let him play football.’
Doesn't he have MORE IMPORTANT THINGS to ponder and think about?

Fuck!
Dr. AculaModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 286081
United States
01/27/2013 03:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Holy Shit...

Look I got a theory... the reason we have sports and teams and all that is to sate the war instinct of humans...

We are fighters... its in our instinct.. we want to conquer and make others fall before us... even if you dont realize you feel this way... subconsciously you do.

In order to establish order the ancient greeks created a win/win situation.

The Olympics...

sure it doesnt 100% work
conflicts still broke out... but it keeps tensions from escalating much worse than they already did...

also it was a win/win

Its a way to please and worship the Gods...

fast forward to our era... the same principles apply...

You follow a local/favorite team and cheer them on while they crush the competition!

A local team winning will give you pride... make you feel special...

It sates your instinct to destroy... Soccer/football is no different and is the same...

And the world elite get to worship their Gods during these games... just as the Greeks and Roman Games and just as the Mayans and countless others who worshiped the Gods via competitive sporting services...

I'm not into sports... but i like watching the world series and the superbowl and the NCAA basketball championship...

my wife hates sports...
and last year while watching the NCAA basketball championship...
My home state was playing...
literally on both Teams...

Louisville and University of Kentucky were playing... for the championship

my wife who fucking hates sports. she goes rabid like a mad squirrel at the thought of them... was sitting next to me on the couch cheering UK on...
She looks at me and says I finally understand why people like sports... its pride for your people...

At that moment i stood up walked out side and smoked... I had my proof it was devilry lol tounge

But if you take into consideration

Dr. Astro's post
There is a narrative developing within the scientific community against american football. Research in recent years has revealed a greater extent of brain damage and pathology as a result of playing the sport than was previously appreciated. Here's the thing though, the current focus is NOT on pharmacotherapeutic strategies to reduce or prevent damage, the focus is on "reducing subconcussive blows to the head." In other words, altering the game itself so players don't hit their heads. Ultimately it won't just be about reducing the repetition of hits, eventually it'll be about even a single hit being too much...
[link to www.uphs.upenn.edu]
They are going to be coming after football (and not just pro football, but high school and college as well), mark my words, I have inside information about this and it's not from my uncle.
[link to www.ninds.nih.gov]
"Is participation in contact sports a CTE risk factor for school-aged children and young adults?"
"Are CTE and single exposure TBI distinct pathologic processes or part of a disease spectrum?"
 Quoting: Dr. Astro

and what my ramble up there says...

they are removing this... why?

Do they want to abolish sports? do they want us to return to having our subconscious nagging at us for war...

What about worshiping the Gods?

The evils that long since ruled us are no longer in charge...
You wanted change America... well you got it

Before its over you're gonna miss the Illuminati... they are no longer the head honchos

Last Edited by Dr. Acula on 01/27/2013 03:52 PM

drbat
Dr. Manhattan

User ID: 28822130
United States
Report Abusive Post

A Friend

User ID: 2327631
United States
Report Abusive Post

Fuck!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1453391

Divide and conquer.
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
doesitmatter
User ID: 33146705
United States
01/27/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Balls and brains, or is that an either/or? If ya got lots of one, why would ya need the other, anyway?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
01/27/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fuck!

Divide and conquer.
 Quoting: A Friend

:barrhair:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33147005
United States
01/27/2013 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
They want us weak, easier to take down, signed Negro Damas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33090208

This.

And also like the gay rights issue its just something they want us too fight about while we miss the real issues.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29192978

Yeah like the secret plans we have to invade Canada because they have WMD and also cause we want their stuff.
A Friend

User ID: 2327631
United States
01/27/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fuck!

Divide and conquer.
 Quoting: A Friend

:barrhair:
 Quoting: sonic doom

giggle
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32757949
United States
01/27/2013 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny how all the evil presidents have daughters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29192978

Yet he's okay with his daughters being drafted to the front lines of combat.
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
01/27/2013 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Obama had a son, I'd want to know who the sperm donor was.
gaybamachavez1
 Quoting: Professor Xavier

I know this is a stupid question.. but was that pic photoshopped?
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL...Divide and conquer those bangs!

That's one muggly uther!

I've always said, he's a she, and she's a he.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33005486
United States
01/27/2013 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep. obama always lies. he will end up baning football. it's too American.
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
01/27/2013 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Football, the game which is played ONLY in one nation on the entire planet: The United States of America. Why? Because football requires a type of mental toughness that is rare in this world. Football requires mental, physical, and emotional toughness. It is a violent sport, but it is controlled violence. And, nobody is forcing these players to play this violent game. The players are well aware of the risks and dangers, but it is American bravery and guts that make them eager for the game, not in spite of the controlled violence...but because of it.

Compare and contrast these statements made by the quisling milquetoast Barack Obama regarding the most American of sports, with the original "Rough Rider" Theodore Roosevelt, the President who saved the game from extinction by those who claimed it was too violent:
[link to www.history.com]

article: "How Teddy Roosevelt saved football"
(actually the game was extremely violent back then...with dozens of Americans actually dying each year!)
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
The Sonic Dreamer

User ID: 19453308
United States
01/27/2013 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
You think it is a coincidence he makes this inflammatory statement, and just a few days ago, Leon Panera-Bread states that women will be now potentially be serving on the front lines of combat?

With all the other pressing issues in the United States, such as massive unemployment, a recession tinkering on the edge of complete economic disaster, the Sandy Hook event, Benghazi cover-up, NDAA, drones in the skies of America, just to name a few.....

It is 100% by design that these non-issues are brought to the fore.

Now, most red-blooded American men will be discussing what a "wimp" and "weakling" Obama is, and threatening to march on Washington D.C. if he dares tinker with the damned pigskin...instead of focusing on the real issues, such as why there are no jobs, why we are still fighting wars and entering new ones, why the economy will not recover, Obamacare, NDAA, gun control, etc.
Currently working on:
Bach: Invention No. 1
Joplin: Maple Leaf Rag
Mendelssohn: Tarantella Op.102 no.3
Mendelssohn: Venetian Boat Song Op. 19 no. 6 (both from 'Songs Without Words')
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32899686
United States
01/27/2013 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Omg

Watch "new order of barbarians"

They said that they wanted to get rid of baseball and football in America - to break down the wall of Americana - to encourage a global sport - like soccer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33123379
United States
01/27/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.socialstudieshelp.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551413
United States
01/27/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Football is a Idiotic sport anyways W/e I hope it gets Banned Might allow some of the Work force to Care more about there Country than a Sports game for once....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
01/27/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Football is a Idiotic sport anyways W/e I hope it gets Banned Might allow some of the Work force to Care more about there Country than a Sports game for once....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1551413

Yeah you would like to see more people lose jobs wouldn't you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep. obama always lies. he will end up baning football. it's too American.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33005486

What's the national sport of Kenya?
I'll bet he's all up in dat shizzle.
 Quoting: Professor Xavier

Sitting in front of the shack, drinking their moonshine...
I've seen the "halfbutha"??? Doin' it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33092074
United States
01/27/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1551413

Well shit, we might as well bane all sport and games while we're at it right jackwagon?
Sledster

User ID: 30917618
United States
01/27/2013 04:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

Fuck!

Exactly the first thing that popped into my mind.

He should be a talk show host not a goddamn president.
I'm tired of waiting, somebody push the damn button already!

Keep your 72 virgins, give me one old biker chick.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who the hell cares what the voice coming out of the wood pile has to say in the first place?
Mwalk
Low Earth Orbit

User ID: 1067150
United States
01/27/2013 04:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
babyratt1
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33113133
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
His girls must get real pissed when he keeps saying about having sons ,all he goes on about is having a son ,my girls wouldn't like it if i kept on about the boys ,they will think they aren't good enough ,
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
:babyratt1:
 Quoting: Mwalk

Now imagine that in your woodpile, that is where we're at in the country.
Mwalk
Low Earth Orbit

User ID: 1067150
United States
01/27/2013 04:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
So now the Prez will influence the NFL??

I'm a big football fan, but I have to tell you if I had a son, I'd have to think long and hard before I let him play football. And I think that those of us who love the sport are going to have to wrestle with the fact that it will probably change gradually to try to reduce some of the violence. In some cases, that may make it a little bit less exciting, but it will be a whole lot better for the players, and those of us who are fans maybe won't have to examine our consciences quite as much.

I tend to be more worried about college players than NFL players in the sense that the NFL players have a union, they're grown men, they can make some of these decisions on their own, and most of them are well-compensated for the violence they do to their bodies. You read some of these stories about college players who undergo some of these same problems with concussions and so forth and then have nothing to fall back on. That's something that I'd like to see the NCAA think about.

[link to sports.yahoo.com]
 Quoting: Nostril Domus

I haven't seen anyone comment on the fact that obozo has a serious control freak issue. Who would tell there child that? "You can't play football because i'm a pussy and a control freak!"
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20440098
United States
01/27/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
He should tote home a son from Zimbabwe like all the celebrities are doing now days and show us how its done. Enough talk Mr. Obama.
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
01/27/2013 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a grandson who LOVES football along with many other sports.. plays several positions in the game.

He started riding dirt bikes at 3.. racing at 4.

He's a state ranked wrestler

Loves and has played baseball .. loves to ski.. snowboard .. loves water sports etc.

Hunts with a bow as well as a gun .. Bagged his first buck at 9.. goes to deer and bear camp with "the guys"

Comes by his athletic abilities naturally as my ex was a very gifted athlete. Ok.. his dad has some minor talent .. hehe

He has suffered several concussions at his young age (17) and had to sit out this past season due to a serious car accident he was in last summer.

I was SO thankful he couldn't play. He of course was devastated. These guys.. even this young will kill themselves over this game. Oh to have your name called over the loudspeaker. All the girls throw themselves at you. U B the man!!

All the other sports and activities he's involved with and he has never had a serious injury (not counting the car accident here) other than with football.

Even my ex was relieved he couldn't play this year.

That being said.. I doubt this is BO's reason for "throwing" this thought out there.

I'm not sure what diabolical scheme they're cooking up now but I'm quite sure it will not be something as innoculous as concern over one's health and welfare.

Thank you for providing me this platform to brag about my grandson. I've only scratched the surface
He's as nice and good looking as he is gifted rockon

Ok.. shall I send the check to you Trin?
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32593323
United States
01/27/2013 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, he'd rather have his son break into gated communities...
 Quoting: KipKat

If Obama said is son would look like trayvonn Martin is he saying all blacks look alike?

GLP