My DMT trip

Aquarius
User ID: 33137576
United States
01/27/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My DMT trip
Me and my mate extracted DMT from mimosa root bark I purchased some time ago . I had it in my drawer siting as I was scared to use it and at the same time I was very curious . It was tempting . Was waiting for the right time . Finally I did smoke it last night . All I can say is HOOOOLLLLYYY FUCKINGGGGG COWWWWW !!!!!!! I did a big hit too . It is very very hard to describe but I will try the best .
I prepared myself by relaxing and when doing hit I was siting on my couch ready to lay down . As I hit it in a time frame of 2 seconds I started feeling the effect and that im going places . Immediately I lay down and closed my eye's . What happen next is unbelievable . I felt leaving my body and turn something like a ball of energy flying through corridor upwards . All surrounding were geometrical shapes , changing patterns , spinning , changing shapes , colors , very bright colors . I was started to freak out but I manage to relax and go with the flow . Then I started hearing very beautiful music , something like ancient Indian or eastern . It was sacred sounds . Started hearing chanting it was beautiful and sounded like many children but kind of little funny and magical .They were chanting in unison . As I fly upwards im completely aware of whats going on . I was aware who I am , where Im going , whats the life about , purpose , etc. I wasn't human . I was something else . Life here in 3d was like a joke , a test , experience , learning . I knew this reality is computer program , a hologram . Suddenly I was aware of everything , all the secrets , I knew all and everything . I was surrounded by love and every single " thing " there was emitting enourmous quantity of love . I felt like I been there many times before and everything was familiar to me .
As I progressed and going further the more intense all sounds and geometrical shapes . It was like machine with spinning gears and parts , every part in the place for purpose in order for machine to function but this machine was not material , it was spiritual . Like a God . I reached the point where I stopped and this machine was about to do something to me . It felt like I was about to be reprogrammed . It got really intense . It felt like 100 % that I will never come back to this world . I was going back to creator , the " source " . Then I started to think about my mom . That would break her heart . Also people who love me , I didn't want to leave them just like that . It was hard but I decided to come back and like if I knew that somehow what I shod do I opened my eyes . At that very second the " machine " started to shut down . I could see and hear it as it slowly shut down . I looked at objects around my room and they were blurry , repeating themselves , then slowly begin appearing back to normal . All I could think or say was HOOOLLLLYYYY COOOWWWW !
I can say with 100 % it is real folks . It was not hallucination . I just know it .
It did change me . I started to change my perception of this world and how I feel it .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32916198
Canada
01/27/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My DMT trip
quick,
do another hit!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1747431
United States
01/27/2013 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Me and my mate extracted DMT from mimosa root bark I purchased some time ago . I had it in my drawer siting as I was scared to use it and at the same time I was very curious . It was tempting . Was waiting for the right time . Finally I did smoke it last night . All I can say is HOOOOLLLLYYY FUCKINGGGGG COWWWWW !!!!!!! I did a big hit too . It is very very hard to describe but I will try the best .
I prepared myself by relaxing and when doing hit I was siting on my couch ready to lay down . As I hit it in a time frame of 2 seconds I started feeling the effect and that im going places . Immediately I lay down and closed my eye's . What happen next is unbelievable . I felt leaving my body and turn something like a ball of energy flying through corridor upwards . All surrounding were geometrical shapes , changing patterns , spinning , changing shapes , colors , very bright colors . I was started to freak out but I manage to relax and go with the flow . Then I started hearing very beautiful music , something like ancient Indian or eastern . It was sacred sounds . Started hearing chanting it was beautiful and sounded like many children but kind of little funny and magical .They were chanting in unison . As I fly upwards im completely aware of whats going on . I was aware who I am , where Im going , whats the life about , purpose , etc. I wasn't human . I was something else . Life here in 3d was like a joke , a test , experience , learning . I knew this reality is computer program , a hologram . Suddenly I was aware of everything , all the secrets , I knew all and everything . I was surrounded by love and every single " thing " there was emitting enourmous quantity of love . I felt like I been there many times before and everything was familiar to me .
As I progressed and going further the more intense all sounds and geometrical shapes . It was like machine with spinning gears and parts , every part in the place for purpose in order for machine to function but this machine was not material , it was spiritual . Like a God . I reached the point where I stopped and this machine was about to do something to me . It felt like I was about to be reprogrammed . It got really intense . It felt like 100 % that I will never come back to this world . I was going back to creator , the " source " . Then I started to think about my mom . That would break her heart . Also people who love me , I didn't want to leave them just like that . It was hard but I decided to come back and like if I knew that somehow what I shod do I opened my eyes . At that very second the " machine " started to shut down . I could see and hear it as it slowly shut down . I looked at objects around my room and they were blurry , repeating themselves , then slowly begin appearing back to normal . All I could think or say was HOOOLLLLYYYY COOOWWWW !
I can say with 100 % it is real folks . It was not hallucination . I just know it .
It did change me . I started to change my perception of this world and how I feel it .
 Quoting: Aquarius 33137576

welcome

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29192978
Canada
01/27/2013 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
There was a report on the internet of some guy ingesting shrooms, LSD, and filling a bong with DMT and Salvia and he sprinkled some crack ontop of it.

And he went much much further then you have.

Anywho don't do drugs even though the experience was enriching, you need too live this life properly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036137
United States
01/27/2013 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
In theory, I can say two hits will take you much further....three is really hard but possible with help.

If you can pull off 3 DMT hits,.....no words can ever come close to explaining the journey. I won't even try.

You resolved a mental fear of death, often these trips will bring out the mental garbage and put it square in your face. There is no suppressing emotional baggage.

This stuff cleans your mind, much of are the parts medical science still can not understand yet.

Leaving you feeling fresh, mentally, like a cool spring mint cleaning.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
There was a report on the internet of some guy ingesting shrooms, LSD, and filling a bong with DMT and Salvia and he sprinkled some crack ontop of it.

Anywho don't do drugs even though the experience was enriching, you need too live this life properly.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29192978

That is just stupid all the way around. Combining those items are dangerous and if anyone gets hurt from your suggestion, you will face a serious moral dilemma.

At least DMT is non-lethal and can not OD. Crack is just stupid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29192978
Canada
01/27/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is just stupid all the way around. Combining those items are dangerous and if anyone gets hurt from your suggestion, you will face a serious moral dilemma.

Quoting: --Voltaic--

I said don't do drugs. Plus this was some other guys report.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32407784
Canada
01/27/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a similar but much more mild trip on shrooms - reality was broken down into vibrating energy "strings" and shapes.

I had a very light (used just a pinch of 600x) salvia trip where I met myself in an alternate reality and we had quite a deep conversation about the illusionary and transitory nature of reality.

I'd like to get some DMT - sounds fun.
creativegenius
User ID: 15619315
United States
01/27/2013 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow it seems like you broken through the veil and went into Hyperspace! I've extracted DMT and I've been to the doors of Hyperspace but didn't quite breakthrough yet. I came to the conclusion that we live kinda like in the Matrix but those who have awoken is starting to break of the Matrix like Neyo.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32407784
Canada
01/27/2013 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is DMT legal where you live?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
In theory, I can say two hits will take you much further....three is really hard but possible with help.

If you can pull off 3 DMT hits,.....no words can ever come close to explaining the journey. I won't even try.

You resolved a mental fear of death, often these trips will bring out the mental garbage and put it square in your face. There is no suppressing emotional baggage.

This stuff cleans your mind, much of are the parts medical science still can not understand yet.

I did a big hit of it . I was about to go further but I decided to not as I started to freak out thinking about people I love and especially my mother . If I knew I will come back no doubt I would go all the way .
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32407784

No but you can buy mimosa root bark legally and then extract DMT .
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
quick,
do another hit!
 Quoting: Maple King

It's tempting banana2
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

I said don't do drugs. Plus this was some other guys report.

Oh right, it read like, "those who don't do drugs will not live life properly" kind of statements.

sorry
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

I did a big hit of it . I was about to go further but I decided to not as I started to freak out thinking about people I love and especially my mother . If I knew I will come back no doubt I would go all the way .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33137576

In theory, DMT is harmless because your body makes it. You have really high levels while dreaming, right before death and the first years in your life.

According to medical journals, DMT is chemically safe to the body. Mentally is another issue.
Butt Pincher

User ID: 30750596
United States
01/27/2013 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've done and like mushrooms.. does anyone know how similar DMT and shrooms are? Op how long where you effected?
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
01/27/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

In theory, DMT is harmless because your body makes it. You have really high levels while dreaming, right before death and the first years in your life.

According to medical journals, DMT is chemically safe to the body. Mentally is another issue.

Where do you think DMT is made inside your body?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Da fuq

Pineal Gland
trippiness

User ID: 31762042
United States
01/27/2013 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's outstanding to hear of another person breaking through.
Don't be afraid to let go.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've done and like mushrooms.. does anyone know how similar DMT and shrooms are? Op how long where you effected?
 Quoting: Butt Pincher

7 min. but like I said I was about to further but decided not to .
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's outstanding to hear of another person breaking through.
 Quoting: trippiness

Cheers friend rockon
Butt Pincher

User ID: 30750596
United States
01/27/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, you were able to choose how far you went? How do you think it will change your every day life? Thanks..
Da fuq

User ID: 16258666
United States
01/27/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Da fuq

Pineal Gland

And where would that be located?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32874132
United States
01/27/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dumbest post ever award here!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, you were able to choose how far you went? How do you think it will change your every day life? Thanks..

Yes , I knew Im about to go further but I had strong sense that that will be point of no return so I decided to come back and opened my eye's . When you do this trip the key is to close your eye's and let it take you . My brain still trying to process all the information but for our brains all this is very hard . I lost pretty much all fear and many worldly things looks silly to me now .
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not consider DMT a drug as commonly defined. It is a drug, but one produced by the human and is natural to us. Where other drugs are not naturally created inside us and are foreign.

Marijuana is more dangerous then DMT.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes , I knew Im about to go further but I had strong sense that that will be point of no return so I decided to come back and opened my eye's . When you do this trip the key is to close your eye's and let it take you . My brain still trying to process all the information but for our brains all this is very hard . I lost pretty much all fear and many worldly things looks silly to me now .

Your conscious mind can only handle 7 (+/- 2) chunks of data at one time.

Your subconscious can easily handle the DMT experience. Even though the conscious mind is trying hard to understand it, the subconscious mind understood perfectly clear.

The biggest impact is seen over time when bad habits are erased and mental clarity shines through. You find yourself better able to multitask and think about complicated mental thought.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7419205
United States
01/27/2013 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can't anymore unfortunately.. at least not in the U.S. They've cracked down on that stuff hard.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your conscious mind can only handle 7 (+/- 2) chunks of data at one time.

Your subconscious can easily handle the DMT experience. Even though the conscious mind is trying hard to understand it, the subconscious mind understood perfectly clear.

The biggest impact is seen over time when bad habits are erased and mental clarity shines through. You find yourself better able to multitask and think about complicated mental thought.

That is interesting . Thank you . I actually feel very good after the trip .
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
01/27/2013 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

You can't anymore unfortunately.. at least not in the U.S. They've cracked down on that stuff hard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7419205

Hmmmm , I wonder why . Maybe elites do not want you to " know " the truth . That would break down the grid .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26985611
Sweden
01/27/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Aquarius 33137576

I experience the same every day without DMT, so advanced being I am! lol

GLP