ORIGINS OF THE SAXONS UNVEILED

T Ceti H.C.Radnarg
User ID: 33093316
United States
01/27/2013 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: ORIGINS OF THE SAXONS UNVEILED
show us the remains ,show us the remains..paperwork dont prove jackshit they ever existed..
TidesofTruth

User ID: 1838356
United States
01/27/2013 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a documented offspring of King Aella The Saxony King of England in 559–588 AD

My mother surname Elwell of the Elwells of England.
 Quoting: TidesofTruth
show us her remains and not paperwork..paper dont prove they exited...wheres her grave at?
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C.Radnarg 33093316

My Mother?

Aella was a man
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26890650
United States
01/27/2013 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amorites-;The descendants of the fourth son of Canaan (Gen. x. 16, I Chron. i. 14). They form part of the ancient inhabitants of Palestine.

[link to www.jewishencyclopedia.com]

Amorites and hittities were semitic jews no wonder theyre mentioned in the bible so much. Book written by jews for jews about jews.
T Ceti H.C.Radnarg
United States
01/27/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
you can babble on knight all you wish about you supposed ancestors ..show us their remains and their graves and prove they really existed...paintings and texts dont prove jackshit they were real and not just story's and pictures..
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am a documented offspring of King Aella The Saxony King of England in 559–588 AD

show us her remains and not paperwork..paper dont prove they exited...wheres her grave at?

My Mother?

Aella was a man
where is his grave then?
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amorites-;The descendants of the fourth son of Canaan (Gen. x. 16, I Chron. i. 14). They form part of the ancient inhabitants of Palestine.

Amorites and hittities were semitic jews no wonder theyre mentioned in the bible so much. Book written by jews for jews about jews.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26890650
wheres all those graves at?..bodies were not left out in the open because of disease..
T Ceti H.C.Radnarg
United States
01/27/2013 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
anything before 1400 was faked anyways...no working class burial sites near any so called flourishing ancient civilizations...the rulers in the tombs didn't build anything...its all staged with a few remains,just like hollywood does...wheres that working class at and their personal artifacts?
T Ceti H.C.Radnarg
United States
01/27/2013 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
PS you have been hoodwinked by greeedy freemason adding bullshit onto the simple metaphors for fame and money...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26890650
United States
01/27/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

wheres all those graves at?..bodies were not left out in the open because of disease..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33093316

graves of jews in the middle east? theyre all over you fool along with semitic writing religious cultural traditions semitic language and gods.
KnightsTemplar.TV  (OP)

User ID: 24885075
United States
01/27/2013 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for sharing.
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
KnightsTemplar.TV  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Despite the use of "Hatti", the Hittites should be distinguished from the Hattians, an earlier people who inhabited the same region (until the beginning of the 2nd millennium BC) and spoke a language which was part of the Northwest Caucasian languages group known as Hattic.

The Hittites used Mesopotamian cuneiform letters. Archaeological expeditions to Hattusa have discovered entire sets of royal archives in cuneiform tablets, written either in the Semitic Mesopotamian Akkadian language of Assyria and Babylonia, the diplomatic language of the time, or in the various dialects of the Hittite confederation.

The hittities from the bible were not caucasoid nor indo european but semetic mesopktamians akkadian and assyrian.

The amorites were fully semetic also. Why are you trying to steal the history of the semites which is well documented and connect them with anglo saxons? Are you not proud of your european heritage that you have to steal it from somewhere else to aid your inferiority complex?

Anglo Saxons have a marvelous history in europe keep it there.

Yes, the Anglo Saxons have a marvelous history in Europe, but the Saxons were apparently in Central Asia as well and long before we find them in Europe. I AM in California, but my parents came from Canada and our ancestors France and Ireland. People move around bro and especially these tribes.

My purpose is to just shed light on these facts. If you refuse to listen to great historians like Albinus, Pliny and Ptolemy then that is your choice.

Albinus says, “The Saxons were descended from the Ancient Sacae (the Sakas) of Asia, and that eventually they were called Saxons.” Herodotus had said that the Persians gave the name of Sacae or Sacans to all the Scythians and Pliny says that the Sakai, who settled in Armenia, were named Sacassani. Ptolemy also mentions a Scythian people sprung from the Sakai, by the name of Saxones.”

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 01/27/2013 06:15 PM
Regards,

Moe

KnightsTemplar.TV  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
show me the some of the remains not paintings and text to prove anyone of them ever lived..text and paintings dont prove the characters ever lived...instead of show us the money,its show us the remains or all you are just fairy tails..

There are actual peoples who live in these regions who descend from them T Ceti.

In the book titled China’s Last Nomads: The History and Culture of China’s Kazaks Page 33; we are given an account of this merger and also the latter tribes formed from this same said union; “Wusun people moved west, to the Hi River valley, around the third century B.C. Here they merged with the Saka, known in … The Wusun-Saka tribes of this area include the Jersak, Bessak, Bersak, and Kazsak, the name of the latter tribe…

Kazakhs (Blue eyes) = [link to pastmist.files.wordpress.com]

[link to img416.imageshack.us]

[link to i989.photobucket.com]

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 01/27/2013 06:58 PM
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33139200
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were probably space-aliens!

alien16alien11
KnightsTemplar.TV  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
PS you have been hoodwinked by greeedy freemason adding bullshit onto the simple metaphors for fame and money...

WTF are you talking about? This research is based on several sources that include Greek, Chinese, and Roman. The Freemasons do not have proof of an actual date when they had been originated. Yet they exist and you are some 99 degree Freemason of a fraternity that is guilty of the same thing you are falsely accusing me of.

I would of thought you were smarter than that being a 99 degree smokin hot mason.In addition, please do not come at me sideways. I AM open to all theories and information for consideration. This is not something I friggen dreamed up in my head.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 01/27/2013 06:22 PM
Regards,

Moe

Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
01/27/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good post man, keep em coming.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
KnightsTemplar.TV  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

It says that the Hittites were Canaanites (Gen. x. 15). "And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth.

The Egyptians called the the Khita are "children or sons of Heth or the Hethites or Hittites." The Hittites descended from Canaan.

The Armorite is called Amar on the Egyptian monuments, Amurra in the cuneiform tablets of Tel el-Amarna. As has already been remarked, the name was applied to the district which lay immediately to the north of Palestine, and included the sacred city of Kadesh on the Orontes, which afterwards became a stronghold of the Hittites.

The mother of Jerusalem was an Hittite, and its father an Amorite,

Gen. xlviii. 22, Jacob 'took' Shechem 'out of the hand of the Amorite,' and the Hivite population of Gibeon is stated to be Amorite in 2 Sam. xxi. 2. Ezekiel declares (xvi. 3, 45) that the mother of Jerusalem was an Hittite, and its father an Amorite, conformably to the statement in Josh. x. 5, 6,

The races of the Old Testament
By Archibald Henry Sayce
Regards,

Moe

KnightsTemplar.TV  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were probably space-aliens!

alien16alien11
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33139200

Or Reptilians...

Mr Icke

FYI - We are all ET's
Regards,

Moe

KnightsTemplar.TV  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good post man, keep em coming.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

Will do and thanks for the motivation!
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8804293
Lithuania
01/27/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The term Saka refers to the Indo-Persian peoples, many who roamed Central Asia. Not much connection with Saxons, sorry. Even Buddha sometimes is referred to as Sakyamuni Buddha. Is he a Saxon?

The Greeks referred to any horse riding group on the Eurasian plains with the general catch term Scythians. BTW, they crushed the axe-wielding Sacae at Marathon. Those asiatic slaves of the Great King of Persia didn't show much. If that is what you want for your ancestors, so be it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30474188

No, but he could have been a Sak or Saka for sure. I already established that the Greeks and as well as the Romans had identified a tribe that was "separate and different" than the Scythians. Hence, they say, “All Sakai were Scythians, but not all Scythians were Sakai.”

All I said that the word was Persic and I assume you think Asians are dumb and you being a caucasion tells me something about you.

The Scythians are Hittites. The Scythian name is from Historians who came much later anyways and the Hittites are actually a scientifically verified peoples with the science and history to back them up while there is nothing but "stories" about the Scythians.
 Quoting: KnightsTemplar.TV

Scythians or Sarmatians are not a myth as numerous medieval books have something to do with them and almost every map has their name marked. They are scientifically verified. The only problem is that there are several Scythian cultures. Different climatic parts have differences in culture as way of life there must be different, different local materials in everyday are used. Now it is hard to tell were these parts a different country or the same. Scientists usually refer to archaeological cultures so that not to confuse something. Scythia was a federation, so there were naturally numerous nations. Chronicles tell about them as different too.
Hittites were conquered by Scythians. It means they were a different nation.
KnightsTemplar.TV  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
The term Saka refers to the Indo-Persian peoples, many who roamed Central Asia. Not much connection with Saxons, sorry. Even Buddha sometimes is referred to as Sakyamuni Buddha. Is he a Saxon?

The Greeks referred to any horse riding group on the Eurasian plains with the general catch term Scythians. BTW, they crushed the axe-wielding Sacae at Marathon. Those asiatic slaves of the Great King of Persia didn't show much. If that is what you want for your ancestors, so be it.

No, but he could have been a Sak or Saka for sure. I already established that the Greeks and as well as the Romans had identified a tribe that was "separate and different" than the Scythians. Hence, they say, “All Sakai were Scythians, but not all Scythians were Sakai.”

All I said that the word was Persic and I assume you think Asians are dumb and you being a caucasion tells me something about you.

The Scythians are Hittites. The Scythian name is from Historians who came much later anyways and the Hittites are actually a scientifically verified peoples with the science and history to back them up while there is nothing but "stories" about the Scythians.

Scythians or Sarmatians are not a myth as numerous medieval books have something to do with them and almost every map has their name marked. They are scientifically verified. The only problem is that there are several Scythian cultures. Different climatic parts have differences in culture as way of life there must be different, different local materials in everyday are used. Now it is hard to tell were these parts a different country or the same. Scientists usually refer to archaeological cultures so that not to confuse something. Scythia was a federation, so there were naturally numerous nations. Chronicles tell about them as different too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8804293

What I had meant, is the name was a later name given to them and it was just a name to describe them as a peoples. As you stated yourself, "Scythia was a federation, so there were naturally numerous nations." To think they were all united as Scythians fighting Hittites or vice versa is foolish because no one was united back then and barely even now.

The term Scythians or Scyths is used to describe various ancient Iranian nomadic people living in Scythia, the region encompassing the Pontic-Caspian steppe and parts of Central Asia throughout the Classical Antiquity. The ancient Persians called all the Scyths (Sacae, Herodotus 7.64). Their principal tribe, the “Royal Scyths”, ruled the vast lands occupied by the nation as a whole (Herodotus 4.20), calling themselves (Scōloti, Herodotus 4.6). The term Scythian, like Cimmerian, was used to refer to a variety of groups from the Black Sea to southern Siberia and central Asia.

“They were not a specific people”, but rather variety of peoples “referred to a variety of times in history, and in several places, none of which was their original homeland.” This is key in understanding this time in history and the facts that the were certainly not united as one peoples or tribe at the time. However, they were most likely all of the same blood or very closely related.

The confusion surrounding the Saka is partly due to the Persians, but according to Herodotus; the Persians called all Scythians by the name Sakas. The English word Saxon is derived from Persic word Sacae-sun or “Sak,” which means dog. The Persians who had admired the leadership of all Scythians tribes by naming them the Sacae. The Sakai or Sakas and Sacse, Saha, Sahia, of India; or the Median Straxa, are all mutations of this same word Sak.

Albinus says, “The Saxons were descended from the Ancient Sacae (the Sakas) of Asia, and that eventually they were called Saxons.” Herodotus had said that the Persians gave the name of Sacae or Sacans to all the Scythians and Pliny says that the Sakai, who settled in Armenia, were named Sacassani. Ptolemy also mentions a Scythian people sprung from the Sakai, by the name of Saxones.”

In addition, there is absolutely no science to proof of Scythian Kings, battles or the name ever existed back then on any monuments or stone tablets. No, the Scythians were NOT conquered by the Hittites. However, with the Hittites we not only have science, we have biblical sources and we do not only have the bible, we have the Egytpian who wrote about them and the Assyrians as well. In addition, we have them who wrote in their own words on tablets as well.

Please show me anywhere in stone a word that represents Scythian or Scythian Royalty? I bet you cannot find anything.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 01/27/2013 07:09 PM
Regards,

Moe

KnightsTemplar.TV  (OP)

United States
01/27/2013 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

WTF are you talking about? This research is based on several sources that include Greek, Chinese, and Roman. The Freemasons do not have proof of an actual date when they had been originated. Yet they exist and you are some 99 degree Freemason of a fraternity that is guilty of the same thing you are falsely accusing me of.

I would of thought you were smarter than that being a 99 degree smokin hot mason.In addition, please do not come at me sideways. I AM open to all theories and information for consideration. This is not something I friggen dreamed up in my head.

You coming back dude to debate me or you cannot debate this?

See @ 4:19 Brah...these Saxons died in the time of Charlemagne and they are in Central Asia and they were supposed to be in Europe. Explain that and also the fact that I have remains that coincide with my story in Asia as well that are 3,000 years old.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 01/27/2013 07:37 PM
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33160489
South Korea
01/27/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool Story...

Historical accounts are always written by...

1) The Victorious (defaming the defeated, and extolling
the victorious)

2) Those who could read and write (very few)

3) Under consent of some ruler.

4) In secret archives of a Cloister Church or Monestary

Scythians may have been a group of farmers looking to escape from a constant hordes of despots?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A scythe is an agricultural hand tool for mowing grass, or reaping crops. It was largely replaced by horse-drawn and then tractor machinery, but is still used in some areas of Europe and Asia.

The Grim Reaper and the Greek god Cronus are often depicted carrying or wielding a scythe.

Peasant infantry armed in scythes pray before the battle of Racławice (1794)

Scythia
(Placename) an ancient region of SE Europe and Asia, north of the Black Sea: now part of the Ukraine.
kbrock1

User ID: 25705957
United States
01/27/2013 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
you can babble on knight all you wish about you supposed ancestors ..show us their remains and their graves and prove they really existed...paintings and texts dont prove jackshit they were real and not just story's and pictures..

That would be kind of hard seems how Saxon burial ritual consisted of being burned on a pyre, the did not bury their dead, not until about the 4th or 5th century.
EMPerror

User ID: 15172261
Lithuania
02/05/2013 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8804293

What I had meant, is the name was a later name given to them and it was just a name to describe them as a peoples. As you stated yourself, "Scythia was a federation, so there were naturally numerous nations." To think they were all united as Scythians fighting Hittites or vice versa is foolish because no one was united back then and barely even now.

The term Scythians or Scyths is used to describe various ancient Iranian nomadic people living in Scythia, the region encompassing the Pontic-Caspian steppe and parts of Central Asia throughout the Classical Antiquity. The ancient Persians called all the Scyths (Sacae, Herodotus 7.64). Their principal tribe, the “Royal Scyths”, ruled the vast lands occupied by the nation as a whole (Herodotus 4.20), calling themselves (Scōloti, Herodotus 4.6). The term Scythian, like Cimmerian, was used to refer to a variety of groups from the Black Sea to southern Siberia and central Asia.

“They were not a specific people”, but rather variety of peoples “referred to a variety of times in history, and in several places, none of which was their original homeland.” This is key in understanding this time in history and the facts that the were certainly not united as one peoples or tribe at the time. However, they were most likely all of the same blood or very closely related.

The confusion surrounding the Saka is partly due to the Persians, but according to Herodotus; the Persians called all Scythians by the name Sakas. The English word Saxon is derived from Persic word Sacae-sun or “Sak,” which means dog. The Persians who had admired the leadership of all Scythians tribes by naming them the Sacae. The Sakai or Sakas and Sacse, Saha, Sahia, of India; or the Median Straxa, are all mutations of this same word Sak.

In addition, there is absolutely no science to proof of Scythian Kings, battles or the name ever existed back then on any monuments or stone tablets. No, the Scythians were NOT conquered by the Hittites. However, with the Hittites we not only have science, we have biblical sources and we do not only have the bible, we have the Egytpian who wrote about them and the Assyrians as well. In addition, we have them who wrote in their own words on tablets as well.

Please show me anywhere in stone a word that represents Scythian or Scythian Royalty? I bet you cannot find anything.

First of all Scythians are not Iranic people, although some Iranic people are Scythians. Germanic tribes were called Scythians by Romans too. Hardly they are Iranic. Scythian or Sarmatian empire is well known here. It was a nation or a federation (amphictyony) and Lithuania was the last of this empire until 1412AD. Even 1219 Lithuanian-Galician peace treaty has 21 signatories form Lithuanian side when almost all surrounding nations were monarchies, empires, khaganates, hordes. Lithuanian history states it from classical historians like S.Daukantas 1793-1864 and numerous others. Vytautas the Great in 1410 told that he did recreate the country of the former size (in reality it was only partly this way).
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
It was a religiuos amphictyony hardly having anything to do with nomads and it was one country. Notable centers were Rugen/Rugija, Romuva/Rikojota (Israel was also amphictyony centered at one religious center). The fact that crusader armies from whole Europe and Mongol empire fell against allied federation is speaking for itself. Scythia was an exact description with one meaning as not every nation was called this way.
There are chronicles backing it up from Spain all the way to the modern Iran.
Wolf and crow symbols were used in several places and did represent them. Prussian Warmians (varen, varini) have a direct meaning - crow. Wolf was Scythian symbol. Herodotus was writing about Neuri who could turn into wolf? It is also a widespread surname both in former Prussia and Lithuania. Iron wolf (legend involving it is only about castle) is still one of the Lithuanian symbols, representing the center of amphictyony for at least 3000 (according to archeologists) years in Vilnius. Notable amphictyony that may be of interest (from several different nations) is Anglevarii or Angle et Varini together with Heruli (allied) which were defeated by Franks 531AD in the territory of Netherlands. There may be others that have crow or wolf as their main symbol and it is complicated to track all of them.
[link to www.llti.lt]
That's 154 maps from various times (Sarmatia or Scythia is shown, sometimes directly in description).
[link to foto.delfi.lt]
[link to foto.delfi.lt]
[link to foto.delfi.lt]
You are talking about a place which is marked in Sarmatia (Scythia) Asiatica.
[link to foto.delfi.lt]
Greeks call river Nemunas as Chronos or Chronon in maps. It does have to do something with Chronus (with possibility to determine exact date of this myth in the future). It also has to do something with Curonians.
Changes to everything came with crusades. There were two crusades, one to "The Holy Land" and the other to "The Land of Gods". The first on was abandoned for the second one. Crusade in "The Land of Gods" did last fourth of millennium and was the longest war in Europe. It was a total failure and was erased from history. War was strictly political and against any form of federation and old faith. It did destroy most of the evidence including monuments and tablets. It was cultural extermination and we do have a name for that (still remembered since that war) translating to something like "greedy slaves" (referring to the serfdom), but their job was done, unfortunately. Archeology on the other hand can clearly show how far every conquest (with exact dates) did advance through leftover arrows which were different in every culture.
When we are talking about Scythian royalty, there is something both in the Bible and mythologies throughout the world.
Rev. 19 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Similar description is in India about the final Vishnu incarnation Kalki
Lithuanian coat of arms and anicient flag on the red silk that comes from times noone remembers

Last Edited by EMPerror on 02/06/2013 12:54 AM

GLP