Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,155 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 480,948
Pageviews Today: 817,713Threads Today: 354Posts Today: 5,418
10:33 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING!!! Obama suggests Republicans unwilling to compromise in gun control debate!!!!

PC FREE

User ID: 5359980
United States
01/27/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING!!! Obama suggests Republicans unwilling to compromise in gun control debate!!!!
Which part of

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

does he fail to understand???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23014610

Yeah and this guy`s supposed to have a degree in constitutional law?! I guess we have to take his word on that since he`s sealed all of his college records.
objective viewer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19108954
United States
01/27/2013 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING!!! Obama suggests Republicans unwilling to compromise in gun control debate!!!!
He implies that the people want gun control
Complete bullshit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33074349

He also believes that people think the 2nd amendment is about hunting.

He's a moron.
Dr. Lecter

User ID: 24275310
United States
01/27/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good! The Republicans need to grow a set big time on this. Obama needs to be shut-down and it's people like Rand Paul that are going to do it.
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31759258
United States
01/27/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Compromise? There is no fucking compromise you fucking lunatic dictatorial piece of kenyan shit. There are twenty seven words that intentionally leave NO room for interpretation, NO word for compromise. It's not about hunting, if never was, its about the people defending themselves, and their country against the tyranical likes of yourself and your minions you puddle of communist dick dribble.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1173888

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31759258
United States
01/27/2013 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Complete bullshit

He's a moron.
 Quoting: CatBTX

No, he thinks if he says it enough people will believe him, unfortunately he's correct. Obamabots will take in the ass and thank him for it.
NonAlignedEntity

User ID: 26696239
United States
01/27/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Complete bullshit

He's a moron.

I'm not calling you a moron, but if you think he believes what he says, rather than words merely being another tool of manipulation, then you just might be.
Overstand, this isn't a sermon from the hill, but a 'Trespassers Will Be Shot' Sign.
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
01/27/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
"He said it's understandable that people are protective of their family traditions when it comes to hunting"

FUCK YOU OBAMA! I own a gun for self-defense, not hunting, that means I want it to hold as many bullets as it can. The second amendment is NOT about "hunting." It's not even about self-defense, it's really simple you asshole, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." The supreme court has already decided the matter, it is an individual right and you cannot ban an entire class of weapons that are commonly purchased for lawful uses. That includes "AR-15s" and "high capacity magazines."
nocomply
Call me a bitter clinger, demonize me all you want, I don't give a damn. I will not comply.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro

I'm there too.
besensible
User ID: 14214035
United States
01/27/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
F*** Obama!
America hating SOB
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32976385
United States
01/27/2013 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I heard ABCNews (TV) say that 52% of Americas support gun control. I spit out my coffee. BS!!!!!!!

Steve8511

User ID: 21662796
United States
01/27/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is not stupid- most of Americans are and he knows this.

By going out and saying this BS he is steering and creating the narrative just like what was done to most in "choosing" Romney.
Morons watch the news, made up polls, a few bleeding hearts with dead kids involved and he programs most Americans.

He knows the gun issue is very emotional, he knows he needs to create the more powerful emotion driven by the media.

We must stop him.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Complete bullshit

He's a moron.

I'm not calling you a moron, but if you think he believes what he says, rather than words merely being another tool of manipulation, then you just might be.
 Quoting: NonAlignedEntity

I know you're right. I'm just sick and tired of hearing him repeat this crap and I'm praying that there are very few sheep in this country that believe what he is peddling and the shit he's shoveling.
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
01/27/2013 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Complete bullshit

He's a moron.

Quoting: NonAlignedEntity

I know you're right. I'm just sick and tired of hearing him repeat this crap and I'm praying that there are very few sheep in this country that believe what he is peddling and the shit he's shoveling.

There is a reason they repeat the same LIES over and over.
They are taking a page right out of Goebbel's propaganda book used to fool the German people in the 1930's and 1940's....

:deception: facistprop

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 01/27/2013 05:34 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31500477
United States
01/27/2013 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do recall some guy from Texas promised to file the impeachment papers if Obama kept this up. What happened with that?
bluegirlredstate
User ID: 3034706
United States
01/27/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I posted on another tread regarding gun violence. Please please please let our President do his job! He's correct in saying that the republitards won't compromise. Call an exec order what you want but let him make the laws about this. He knows violence...he grew up a small underpriviledged black youth. He will fix it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/27/2013 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I posted on another tread regarding gun violence. Please please please let our President do his job! He's correct in saying that the republitards won't compromise. Call an exec order what you want but let him make the laws about this. He knows violence...he grew up a small underpriviledged black youth. He will fix it.
 Quoting: bluegirlredstate 3034706

Get fucked! We don't want compromise. Shall not be infringed.
Dr. AstroModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 31516487
United States
01/27/2013 06:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

He is not a dictator, it is not his job to "make the laws about this." It's the constitution and he will respect it. If he decides to issue executive orders in violation of the 2nd amendment we will not comply and the result will be anything but a reduction in violence.
astrobanner2
bluegirlredstate
User ID: 3034706
United States
01/27/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was elected by the majority that voted. So, the majority want to end gun violence. Let him do his job. I know that constitution is important but this is a time that our president must rise alone and make the hard choices that the american people want and he must do this alone. It may seem painful to the diehard constitutionalists but we have to end gun violend NOW!
Dr. Lecter

United States
01/27/2013 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

oh go away, please!
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Dr. Lecter

United States
01/27/2013 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was elected by the majority that voted. So, the majority want to end gun violence. Let him do his job. I know that constitution is important but this is a time that our president must rise alone and make the hard choices that the american people want and he must do this alone. It may seem painful to the diehard constitutionalists but we have to end gun violend NOW!

I can not for the life of me, understand when the term "vapid bimbo" is stuck in my mind.
lecter

s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
Report Abusive Post

laugh
TheTruthNeverLies  (OP)

User ID: 28381736
United States
Report Abusive Post
Just more empty headed rhetoric from the king libtard.

I am expecting another false flag, and this one will be worse than the last.
 Quoting: Darrell41653

agreed, and with 2 confirmed shooters and 1 dead gun owner to try to prove guns done defeat guns
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

"Religion and morality are the essential pillars of civil society."

-George Washington, Father of our country & 1st President
Uatuan
User ID: 30486947
United States
01/27/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the voice of the Dragon, the Serpent, Satan.
From the beginning he would word things so that you would question yourself and your convictions of right and wrong *Gods true word*.
When they speak and say the majority back him, even though it is a lie and you know it is a lie... back in your mind the worm tickles something, that maybe you are the weird one when everyone else *presumably because they say so* agrees with him/them.
You then doubt yourself either do to a spiritual weakness or want, or from conditioning.
This is the voice of the dragon of old who tempted Eve and Adam.
This is Obama and all his supporters.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2224894
United States
01/27/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had a member of the house to send a handgun to me today for repair .Things are about to get intresting thats all i have to say
wishiwas

User ID: 31925288
United States
01/27/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
It matters NONE what the majority wants.

It doesn't matter if they want to take 100% of the guns away from legal owners, or only 50% of them.

There is no compromise. THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS TO PROTECT THE MINORITY FROM THE "MAJORITY" THAT WANT TO DESTROY THEM.

The second amendment is not for hunting.
The second amendment is not for personal protection.
The second amendment is not for raising arms against a foreign invader.

THE SECOND AMENDMENT WAS WRITTEN TO SECURE THE ABILITY TO TAKE DOWN OUR OWN TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT.

Period.

Any other argument is tripe.

We have the inherent right to protect ourselves, that comes by virtue of being born. And no "law" is going to give, or take, that away. We have the right to not starve to death, so no "law" is going to give, or take, that away. We all know that if we are attacked on our soil by a foreign entity, we will stop all this silly infighting and raise an army that hell hath never seen to fight against the invaders. So no "law" is going to give that or take it away.

That leaves fighting your own government when they try to pass "laws" to change what is inherently right.

AND THAT IS WHAT THE SECOND AMENDMENT WAS WRITTEN TO PROTECT.

No more. No less than that.

BTW, I am not a gun owner. Never have owned an arm, and have no plans to in the future. I don't need to, only because I have good friends who have chosen to do it instead.

So when you try to deny my above reference as someone "clinging" to their guns, well, you've already blown it. Because I am not a gun owner, yet I know EXACTLY why we must never allow the second amendment to be touched.

And I support every one of you going out and getting as much ammo and as many arms as you can. Get a fucking nuke for all I care, as long as you know how to safely contain it. People like me need people like you to do what you are doing. I am a very good shot, and am profecient in many types of arms, so I will be useful to you in the coming years.
Justitiae soro Fides
Uatuan
User ID: 30486947
United States
01/27/2013 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Listen to your inner conviction of truth and know what is right.
The video above predicts what is literally coming.
Do not despair, truth always overcomes!
Saddletramp

User ID: 736749
Puerto Rico
01/27/2013 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
President Obama is suggesting that House Republicans on the issue of gun control appear neither willing to work with him nor listen to the American public on the issue.

“The House Republican majority is made up mostly of members who are in sharply gerrymandered districts that are very safely Republican and may not feel compelled to pay attention to broad-based public opinion, because what they're really concerned about is the opinions of their specific Republican constituencies,” the president said in an interview with The New Republic.

Obama also said he can get 50 percent of public support for many of his upcoming initiatives, but “I can't get enough votes out of the House of Representatives to actually get something passed. … I think there is still shock on the part of some in the party that I won re-election.”

The president said he has a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that date back for generations.

He said that moving forward on the topic means understanding that the realities of guns in urban areas are very different from the realities of guns in rural areas.

He said it's understandable that people are protective of their family traditions when it comes to hunting so “gun-control advocates also need to do “a little more listening than they do sometimes” in the debate.

The interview appears in the Feb. 11 issue of The New Republic.

Obama also said one of the biggest factors in the gun-control debate will be how it is shaped by the media.

“If a Republican member of Congress is not punished on Fox News or by Rush Limbaugh for working with a Democrat on a bill of common interest, then you’ll see more of them doing it,” he said. “I think John Boehner genuinely wanted to get a deal done, but it was hard to do in part because his caucus is more conservative probably than most Republican leaders are, and partly because he is vulnerable to attack for compromising Republican principles and working with Obama.”

The president argued that “the more left-leaning media outlets recognize that compromise is not a dirty word” and that party leaders, including Senate Majority Harry Reid and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, are “willing to buck the more absolutist-wing elements in our party to try to get stuff done.”

Read more: [link to www.foxnews.com]

Sooooo basically he is saying that if you are a republican, you are against children and its their fault if more people die. Hes gonna do another false flag and probably staged with a gun owner who didnt stop the shooter or shot civilians instead of the shooter. This dude is outta control.
 Quoting: TheTruthNeverLies

Ummm, maybe that's because commiecrats are having the wrong debate...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Dr. Manhattan

User ID: 28822130
United States
01/27/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about he comprise or we will make him compromise.
Janus198

User ID: 875736
United States
01/27/2013 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Classic Obama waffle. Pull out the horrified how dare
they I'm black card, pity me, well I tried, they are just
unreasonable, I need more money to fix it.

That is his only shtick. But, many cave to the shuck and
jive.
Get over the guilt America. It's not your fault that
others can't do as well as you do.

You don't need permission. You don't need to apologize.
You are what you are.
You are not third world.
It's okay.
Janus198
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
01/27/2013 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Members of the House and Senate are exempt from any new gun laws. It's ok for them but not us.....
Oscanator
User ID: 24421278
United States
01/27/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
"He said it's understandable that people are protective of their family traditions when it comes to hunting"

FUCK YOU OBAMA! I own a gun for self-defense, not hunting, that means I want it to hold as many bullets as it can. The second amendment is NOT about "hunting." It's not even about self-defense, it's really simple you asshole, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." The supreme court has already decided the matter, it is an individual right and you cannot ban an entire class of weapons that are commonly purchased for lawful uses. That includes "AR-15s" and "high capacity magazines."
:nocomply:
Call me a bitter clinger, demonize me all you want, I don't give a damn. I will not comply.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro

Amen brother!clappamilitia

GLP