Hawbs
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1563062
United States
01/27/2013 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obamacare and the demographics of Roe v Wade
I was just reading another thread about the posters surprise that Obamacare was not looking very promising for older people. Who woulda thunk that the termination of 50 million + pregnancies would have any impact on the American way of life.

Gallup says 70% are still in favor of abortion on demand. I have a sneaking suspicion that some may change their minds when they are denied extended medical coverage into their "golden years".

Possibly that much larger of an American population would have negated the need to have Clinton sign NAFTA into law. We wouldn't have had to create bubbles (tech, stock and housing) to extend this American dream another twenty years.

Perhaps one of those terminated would have developed a technology that would have enabled the rest of us to live a life with a much kinder footprint on Terra Firma. (sustainable pollution free energy). Maybe an answer to the food crises?

Guess we'll never know for sure. We will just have to figure out how to reconcile with what we have been dished out. It can't be our fault things are falling apart.

Do you think it could possibly be true that

Obamacare = The Final Solution for the elderly and infirm?

[link to finance.townhall.com]
makers2
User ID: 33143429
India
01/27/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obamacare and the demographics of Roe v Wade
You can't listen to THEIR statistics!

Also, consider this. Most of the grain in this country is fed to food animals instead of people. It requires 10 lbs. of grain to produce one pound of beef. What if people ate the grain like they do in the far east? The food would go ten times as far! Now, hunting is a good thing. The animals lead an entire natural life and then they are food. But the factory farms and the (short) lifetime torture of animals will bring doom on all who purchase the damnation of the system, in the form of Karma. What goes around comes around.
Hawbs  (OP)

User ID: 1563062
United States
01/27/2013 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obamacare and the demographics of Roe v Wade
I guess I could start my own polling company instead of relying on Gallup.

How about this? 70% of my church says they are Pro Life or
100% of my large family is Pro Life. How much weight does that carry for you?

I agree with what you say about Industrial animal farming and am glad that you have survived the American holocaust!

Maybe you could be the one to give impetus to change.

GLP