Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 566,180
Pageviews Today: 1,004,647Threads Today: 490Posts Today: 7,732
11:18 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Brazilian nightclub ILLUMINATI SACRIFICE (APOLLO 1 fire ritual) in sync with Queen Beatrix abdication. MIND BLOWING!

UndercoverAlien
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 33010057
Brazil
01/27/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Brazilian nightclub ILLUMINATI SACRIFICE (APOLLO 1 fire ritual) in sync with Queen Beatrix abdication. MIND BLOWING!
Something about this tragedy that took place last night in a night club in Santa Maria city, southern Brazil, just doesn't seem an ordinary accident. Even though Brazilian MSM keep feeding up the public with the "accident" version, there's an Illuminati sacrifice vibe in the air and I'm gonna show you.

Check this out:

[link to nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov]

EXACTLY 46 years ago, Gus Grissom, Ed White, and Roger Chaffee were killed in a fire in the Apollo Command Module during a preflight test of the APOLLO 1 mission.

Both the fire at Cape Canaveral and the fire at the Brazilian night club happened Jan. 27.

Cape Canaveral is placed at latitude 28.

The Brazilian night club Kiss is placed at latitude 29.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to pt.wikipedia.org]

Definitely I don't think this numerical sequence is a coincidence.

Last Edited by UndercoverAlien on 01/29/2013 12:19 PM
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
01/27/2013 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Brazilian nightclub ILLUMINATI SACRIFICE (APOLLO 1 fire ritual) in sync with Queen Beatrix abdication. MIND BLOWING!

And definitely I don't think it's coincidence either, that a lot of Illuminati leaders such as Angela Merkel, the Brit Foreign Relations minister Hugo Swire, the 33 degree mason Chilean president and many others are quickly jumping to send "condolences" to Dilma Rousseff.

Last Edited by UndercoverAlien on 01/27/2013 04:16 PM
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
01/27/2013 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Brazilian nightclub ILLUMINATI SACRIFICE (APOLLO 1 fire ritual) in sync with Queen Beatrix abdication. MIND BLOWING!
Dilma Rousseff is never present at other tragedies with mass death of people in Brazil, but she suddenly left a meeting in Chile and flew back to Brazil to be in Santa Maria.

That fire was an Illuminati blood sacrifice to "Abaddon" aka "Apollo" and was Dilma Rousseff's acceptance ritual into the cabala. That's why she was crying during the press conference. She sold her soul to be in the loop and she knows that fire was a sacrifice, not an accident.

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33148774
Brazil
01/27/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dilma Rousseff is never present at other tragedies with mass death of people in Brazil, but she suddenly left a meeting in Chile and flew back to Brazil to be in Santa Maria.

That fire was an Illuminati blood sacrifice to "Abaddon" aka "Apollo" and was Dilma Rousseff's acceptance ritual into the cabala. That's why she was crying during the press conference. She sold her soul to be in the loop and she knows that fire was a sacrifice, not an accident.

Idol1
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

I founf that to be very suspicious too.

President Dilma Roussef NEVER goes to the place where a tragedy of this kind happens, so quickly...

It was not even in Porto Alegre, the state capital, it was in Santa Maria.

And Dilma so quickly RUSHED to the city...

Very, very unusual...
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
*I found that to be very suspicious
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
But the Apollo 1 fire was not 26 years ago, bro...

Are you drunk?

It was 46 years ago...
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The number of dead is really suspicious:

233 people

I don't like this...
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
01/27/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
But the Apollo 1 fire was not 26 years ago, bro...

Are you drunk?

It was 46 years ago...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33148774

Yeah, I don't know where I took the 26 from.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, that's right...

International Holocaust Remembrance Day, 27 January, is an international memorial day for the victims of the Holocaust, the genocide that resulted in the annihilation of 6 million Jews, 2 million Gypsies (Roma and Sinti), 15,000 homosexual people and millions of others by the Nazi regime and its collaborators. It was designated by the United Nations General Assembly resolution 60/7 on 1 November 2005 during the 42nd plenary session.

Add this thread into the equation:

Thread: MTV running Martial Law/Holocaust adds? Really? WTF?

video mentioned in that thread:

damned
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
01/27/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

President Dilma Roussef NEVER goes to the place where a tragedy of this kind happens, so quickly...

Very, very unusual...

And worldwide leaders who NEVER give a fuck about what happens in Brazil, quickly jumped to send "condolences" to Dilma.

VERY odd.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, the city they have choosen for this sacrifice:

Santa Maria (Saint Mary)

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27172464
United Kingdom
01/27/2013 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

Very, very unusual...

What other tragedies involving the deaths of more than 200 people have happened in Brazil while Rousseff has been president?
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
01/27/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, the city they have choosen for this sacrifice:

Santa Maria (Saint Mary)

hiding

I read that the government is offering some special guard team to "help" the local authorities, which to me sounds more like a clean sweep for preventing undesired investigations.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

Very, very unusual...

What other tragedies involving the deaths of more than 200 people have happened in Brazil while Rousseff has been president?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27172464

Only this one, I think:

January 2011 Rio de Janeiro floods and mudslides

But Dilma's move is quite unusual...

Never seen a Brazilian president rushing so quickly to a city where a tragedy happens...
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
01/27/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

Very, very unusual...

Every January there's A LOT of biblical flood-like rain in Brazil and since she was elected hundreds of people died in the waters and landslide. She NEVER was present in any of the areas of these tragedies took place.

Last Edited by UndercoverAlien on 01/27/2013 04:46 PM
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
01/27/2013 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

Very, very unusual...

Only this one, I think:

January 2011 Rio de Janeiro floods and mudslides

But Dilma's move is quite unusual...

Never seen a Brazilian president rushing so quickly to a city where a tragedy happens...

I just gave him the same answer.

What about the mass murdering of cops in Sampa?? When you EVER saw Dilma Roussef supporting and comforting their families????
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dilma made her political career in Rio Grande do Sul state.

That could be an explanation....

BUT... I can't believe she canceled her schedule in Santiago, the capital of Chile, where a high level international meeting has happening, rushed back to Brazil, only to confort the victims of a nightclub fire...

In fact, it makes no sense at al...
T Ceti H.C.Radnarg
User ID: 33093316
United States
01/27/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
another hidden reference to the divine feminine,,46= 4 is D and 6 is F ....your divine feminine locked up in your calcified brain is trying to tell everyone about her...shes locked up in you calcified pineal gland that would allow both sides of the brain to fire together..there are no coincidences..if you had read my 777 thread she would not miss the clues right in your face all the time..
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
01/27/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Also isn't VERY interesting that Dilma Rousseff had a meeting with the 33° Mason Chile's president Sebastian Pinera one day before the nightclub sacrifice??

For those who already forgot, Pinera is the crapola who carried out the ritual of the 33 entrapped miners and later gave a stone of the mine to the queen Elizabeth.

T Ceti H.C.Radnarg
User ID: 33093316
United States
01/27/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The number of dead is really suspicious:

233 people

I don't like this...
2x3+3=9..9 is the potassium iodide KI CIPHER and what you need to wake up with and see the simple, buried under loads of bullshit which spins more bullshit...
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
another hidden reference to the divine feminine,,46= 4 is D and 6 is F ....your divine feminine locked up in your calcified brain is trying to tell everyone about her...shes locked up in you calcified pineal gland that would allow both sides of the brain to fire together..there are no coincidences..if you had read my 777 thread she would not miss the clues right in your face all the time..
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C.Radnarg 33093316

Some people believe SAINT MARY is the divine feminine....

At least, I know a esoteric sect here in Brazi that says that...

damned
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
01/27/2013 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

BUT... I can't believe she canceled her schedule in Santiago, the capital of Chile, where a high level international meeting has happening, rushed back to Brazil, only to confort the victims of a nightclub fire...

Too bad the only place we can scrutinize this, is in an American discussion board, because if you go right now in the most accessed website of Brazilian MSM, and comment about these stuff in the articles about the fire, you will probably be MORE ignored than here.

Last Edited by UndercoverAlien on 01/27/2013 05:04 PM
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Too bad the only place we can scrutinize this, is in an American discussion board, because if you go right now in the most accessed website of Brazilian MSM, and comment about these stuff in the articles about the fire, you will probably be MORE ignored than here.

There are two Brazilian websites that discuss this kind of thing...

One is called "Forum Anti Nova Ordem Mundial" and another one called "Teoria da Conspiracao .org"

But they are not very buzzy places...
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
01/27/2013 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are two Brazilian websites that discuss this kind of thing...

One is called "Forum Anti Nova Ordem Mundial" and another one called "Teoria da Conspiracao .org"

But they are not very buzzy places...

Another interesting detail:

Dilma Rousseff's zodiac is Sun in Saggitarius and the Moon in Capricorn. Both are FIRE signs and her Chinese zodiac is FIRE PIG.

[link to www.astrotheme.com]

Coincidence??? I don't think so!

Last Edited by UndercoverAlien on 01/27/2013 05:14 PM
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
HA!!!!!

233 is BOTH a prime number and a Fibonacci number.

And guess what?

It's the 13th Fibonacci number

Happy 2013!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19315397
Mexico
01/27/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
or maybe it was just another tragic accident !!

yawn

whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27963234
United States
01/27/2013 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
good thread

i agree, it seems very suspicious!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27963234
United States
01/27/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read that the government is offering some special guard team to "help" the local authorities, which to me sounds more like a clean sweep for preventing undesired investigations.

yep, clean sweep to hide evidence
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
or maybe it was just another tragic accident !!

yawn

whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19315397

Ha...

That's what they want you to believe.
INK3

User ID: 32799939
United States
01/27/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

Yikes! For some reason, this has a ring of truth to it for me.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
01/27/2013 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
2-33 dead = Illuminati

Period

GLP